All Comments on 'Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 29'

by calibeachgirl

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Phxray54Phxray54over 13 years ago
Tie in...

to the story. You have great expectations of readers to either remember these characters from an earlier chapter or have patience for you to bring them into the present. You live and breathe these characters, we know only what you tell us. I hope you will be moving the characters to the present. Perhaps showing the new characters in the present and then flashback to the story of their inclusion may have been a better method. We only have questions. Perhaps that is what you meant to do. Your are a good story teller, tell us more about these characters and what them mean to the ongoing plot but hurry, please?

maxx308maxx308over 13 years ago
Well written.....

but you have lost and confused me. Perhaps in future chapters you will make it clearer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalibeachgirl@calibeachgirl
491 Followers
My name is Sophia. I try to express my feeling about life in my writings. I appreciate all my readers, even those who are disappointed with something I've written and are courteous enough to tell me why. I appreciate everyone who uses what precious time we each have ...