Sister-In-Law

Story Info
Forbidden Sex with My Sister-In-Law.
2.4k words
4.48
93.2k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kikms6161
kikms6161
50 Followers

My wife has always been close to her sister. They went through a lot as kids and grew up independently due to their parents' divorce. They both had college educations, but I would say that they were more street wise than book smart. They had wild stories of their teenage and early adult years that to this very day make me wonder if their best years were behind them.

My Sister-In-Law is also married with kids so the four of us have grown up together raising our children and often enjoy holidays, weekend playdates and even vacations together.

A little about the characters:

My Wife:

Jane - 40, 5'9", 140lbs, long legs, 36 C Breasts, long dark hair.

Me:

Bobby - 45, 6'1" 190 lbs., athletic build, Short dark hair.

Sister-In-Law:

Jessica - 42, 5'8", 130lbs, Thick legs, nice full ass, 36 D Breasts, Short Dark hair

Brother-In-Law:

Kurt - 47, 5'8" 200 lbs., Muscular, strong body, bald head

As I mentioned we do a lot of things together as a family and every year Jane badgers me to book a vacation as early as possible so the houses that we look at are not booked. It inevitably turns into a family vacation, however I do insist on separate houses as I do like my privacy. This year was no different. We booked a magical house in The Outer Banks. There may only be 4 of us, me my wife and our two kids, but the house we booked had 5 bedrooms, a pool, a hot tub, and everything we would need for a weeks stay in the sun. My In-laws booked a house about 10 miles away and the agreement was that we could have some days alone but we would spend a night all together at each other's house so the kids could play and hopefully they would be so tired at night we could enjoy some adult time when they were sleeping.

In the buildup to the vacation Jane and Jessica did most of the planning. It seemed me and Kurt were just along for the ride with the kids.... but again, that's normal!

On the Friday evening, we began the long drive down to The Outer Banks and with the kids in tow we decided to break the journey up. So about 5 hours into the nearly 10 1/2 hour drive we approached the Hotel. By this time, it was about 8pm on Friday evening and we were all hungry and tired. We got the room, ordered room service, and watched some TV. The kids were beyond tired, so we put them in bed, and it wasn't long before our 2- and 7-year-old sons were fast asleep. Jane went to the bathroom to get ready for bed and came out in her very unsexy pajamas and climbed into bed. I like to shower before bed, so I hoped in, dried off and jumped into bed naked like usual. That night there was no sex, but we were able to hold each other, and I snuggled into her from behind and felt my cock harden as it nestled against her butt.

Our sex life was not exactly on fire, we probably had sex about 3 times a month and as usual when she felt my hard cock resting between her ass cheeks, she batted it away and said, "not tonight, the kids are right there and I'm tired". Same old, same old I thought, and I rolled over and closed my eyes.

The kids woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed at 6am. We still had about 5 1/2 to drive which I wasn't looking forward to. Around 7am we ordered breakfast and by 9am I decided that it might be a good idea to get the kids in the hotel pool for a bit to tire then out a little and they may sleep a little during the final leg of the drive. As usual this was something that I did with the kids -- Jane spent the time in the room. When we got back, she was showered, changed and ready for the drive. We, meaning the kids and I, followed suite and we were back on the road by about 11am. Assuming we didn't hit traffic we would be at the house by about 4:30pm. Perfect timing to check in, get settled and let the kids fight over which rooms they wanted. Surprisingly with 5 rooms to choose from they decided that they wanted to sleep together. This seems to be normal when we are away...I think they feel safer in a strange environment which is good for us!

The next day we were spending on our own so we could check out the house a little more, get used to our surroundings and simply spend some time together. We played in the pool for most of the day. We made a pact that we would try and find time so we can connect during the vacation so at night our intent was to feed the kids, get them washed up and ready for bed around 7. I would put them down, and while I was doing that Jane would order dinner for us so we could share some quality time together. Getting them down on the first night is always the hardest and I was able to close the door and creep out of their room around 7:45. Jane was already outside sitting in the evening shade drinking a glass of wine. She looked stunning -- she was wearing a long sundress. Her hair trailed down her back and as I approached her, I could clearly see that she had discarded her bra. Her nipples were visible and getting harder as the breeze gently caressed her thin material causing the fabric to rub against her delightful pointy nipples. I kissed her on her lips and asked what we were eating. A slight grin formed on her face....and then she said -- "I ordered Sushi" .... Not my favorite but if she likes it and it makes her happy then that's fine by me.

We ate, drank, and laughed over dinner -- it was great and set the tone for the rest of the vacation. The rest of the evening was spent on the sofa watching some non-descript movie -- well I was watching the movie. She spent most of the time texting her sister as they were due to come over to the house tomorrow and stay the night. We decided to retire to bed around 11pm as we were both exhausted still from the ride, and the sun.

Around 11am Jessica and Kurt arrived with their two kids (6 and 9yrs of age). They looked around the house comparing their house to ours. We assigned them all bedrooms and then got together for lunch. Because the weather was so nice, we grilled burgers and hotdogs, and everyone was playing in the pool. Everyone had swimsuits on. Me and Kurt were in board shorts, and both the girls were wearing one piece bathing suites. Jane was wearing a dark blue one piece that was very conservative, and Jessica was wearing a simple black one piece that allowed her breasts to push up a little (just enough to be considered eye candy)! We enjoyed a couple of drinks while splashing around in the pool with the kids it was just a fun day that we all enjoyed.

We spoke to Jessica and Kurt about dinner plans, and we agreed that it would be a great idea to do the same as we did last night -- Get the kids fed early and then have our own dinner when they were all in bed. Before putting them down Kurt and myself ran out to the liquor store to get a few bottles of wine, while the girls got the kids bathed and ready for bed. When we got home, we switched with them - I went to put my kids down and Kurt his. The girls meanwhile were downstairs ordering dinner and I'm sure would be opening the wine!

Around 8pm we were both free, the kids were asleep, and we could finally eat, drink, and relax. The girls both ordered a salmon dish, Kurt had Chicken and I had a Rib Eye Steak. The food was amazing, the wine was great, and it felt like an evening pre kids! The drinks flowed easily and after the dishes were cleared up, we decided we should all spend some time in the Hot Tub. The water was hot, around 104 degrees and the air was warm too which felt amazing. What with drinking all day some of us were better off than others. I was good as I really didn't drink much during the day, but Kurt and Jane were struggling a little due to the mix of alcohol, heat and just being tired. Jessica was holding up -- she wasn't sober by any stretch of the imagination, but I would consider her a little buzzed. After about 30 mins in the hot tub things started to change a little. We got talking about sex and this was too much for Jane. She stood up....and spoke.

"I'm out.... I can't talk about this tonight...I'm tired and honestly wasted! I'm going to bed."

What a buzz kill. There was me thinking this would get interesting! Then a few mins later Kurt who had begun slurring his words decided to call it a night.

I looked over at Jessica and asked "is that it? Are you going to leave me all alone out here?"

"I'm not going anywhere" she said... "this is heaven"!

With half of the party gone, I topped up the wine for myself and Jessica and we chatted the night away. Somehow, we got back to the subject of sex, and I asked her how often she had it. I admitted that I have a very high sex drive and living with Jane was hard at times as she doesn't. Sometimes it feels very mechanical as I know she's only doing me a favor but 3 times a month really doesn't cut it!

To my horror Jessica told me that they only have sex probably once a month. She let on that he simply isn't sexual.

Now I know she was wild, and I've always thought that she needs to be released because beneath that soft gentile exterior there is a ravaging sexual beast ready to be let out. Maybe we were with the wrong partners.

We talked some more and inadvertently the bubbles moved us closer together in the hot tub. I felt her leg brush mine. We had always had a connection that was teetering on the edge of being sexual but neither had acted on it. I turned my head and could see a sparkle in her eyes that told me what I already knew.

I knew it was wrong, but I moved my hand and rested it on her thigh. As I did, her legs spread a little and seeing this as an invite I moved my hand to her inner thigh. As I was doing this, I could feel my cock start to react and I was growing harder by the second. Our bodies turned together, and we kissed. It was soft and gentile at first but grew into a deep passionate kiss. Our tongues dancing and my hand tracing ever closer to her pussy. She pulled away and I could see that she was in disbelief. "I can't do this -- we shouldn't do this" she said....as she was contemplating her next words -- "but we have" I replied, and our lips met again. This time as we connected her hand found my cock and she began to touch me through my shorts.

Was it getting hot in here or was it just me!

I began to rub her though her swimsuit and her hands sneaked into my shorts pulling the waistband down so that my cock was free. I was rock hard, and she was now stroking my hard cock. I knew the animal in her would one day come out but in my wildest dreams didn't think it would be on a family vacation. I was lost in lust -- loving the feel of her hand against my cock stroking back and forth as we continued to make out. I wanted to fuck her, I wanted to taste her, I wanted to see her naked.

As I kissed her, I raised my hand and began to slide the strap of her swimsuit off. The straps fell over her arms and her naked breasts were on full show. They were bigger than my wife's and the nipples were so different -- almost delicate. I gently tweaked one, broke my kiss and began to lick, flick and nibble on them until they stood firm and erect. As I was doing this, she raised herself a little and helped remove her swimsuit. I did the same with my shorts and within a few short seconds we were now both naked, alone in the hot tub and extremely horny.

She moved over to me and began to straddle me. My cock felt like an iron rod, and she gently lowered her body onto mine. Just by the sensation I could tell as the head of my cock rested against her pussy that she was completely shaved. Little by little she lowered her pussy onto my cock, and she whispered in my ear. "I've wanted you for so long".

She was riding my cock and bouncing up and down -- there were muffled moans coming from her as she buried her head into my neck. The feeling was indescribable, and we began to fuck harder, and faster. She was bucking and writhing on my cock until I felt her nails dig into me a little as she came. Her pace slowed as her orgasm flowed through her body. She began to dismount me and then she sank down into the water.

"I want to taste you" she said.

I positioned myself onto the side of the hot tub and she proceeded to give me the most amazing blow job that I had ever received. She was no novice in this department that's for sure -- and within a few minutes I was close to cumming. I told her I was going to cum expecting her to release me from her grip, but she didn't -- she sucked harder and deeper until I shot my cum all the way down her throat.

I slid back down in the pool -- We didn't say a word. We both knew that this may be a one-time thing.... We put our swim suits back on and called it a night!

kikms6161
kikms6161
50 Followers