All Comments on 'Sister-In-Law'

by kikms6161

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If your wife wears a bathing “suite”, she must huge. Good story but get someone to proofread. One wears a bathing “suit”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Way too much buildup for such a short glimpse of the good stuff. Flip the ratio and you'd have a much better story.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

Anyone who puts garbage out for the public to read and uses an actual list of descriptions for each character in the narrative should be ashamed of their total lack of anything even resembling writing talent. No wonder you can only convince barely more than 2 people to follow you for each pile off poop you've submitted.

Jack_RussellJack_Russellabout 1 year ago

Nice start. I hope there’s more coming. Unlike some of the other commenters, I have a suggestion for you: use a text to speech app to read your work back to you. The problem with many free proofreading apps are they only make sure your spelling is okay, and not check the context.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

Please not a one time event.

mytimetobehappymytimetobehappyabout 1 year ago

this story is crying for more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome! A scenario I’ve thought of often with my own SIL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a poorly written story.

Suites is one.

It's Kurt and I were along for the ride, not me and my brother-in-law, but an editor would point that out for you.

An editor, man, what a concept.

Go wax your carrot before Mom comes home and catches you with sweat in the palm of you hand.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

We’ll done! It left me wanting more. I actually groaned when I realized it was the end.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow. Some really crap comments on here. Budding artists themselves, I'm sure.

Yes, proof it. Edit it... but imho it was a decent read, if not a little short for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkikms6161@kikms6161
50 Followers
Looking to develop a series of erotic stories to provide an output for my strong sexual desire!