Sister in Law Goes Wild 03

Story Info
Latin sister-in-law's payoff for the night.
3.6k words
3.89
16.3k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

I followed Cristela to the ladies' room and waited for her to come out. I was still a little shaken by my confrontation with my cousin. We were all grown now but it still felt like cousins were older and bigger than me. I also had no doubt that my two cousins would have double-teamed me if I had started to get the better of one of them. They had done a pretty good deal of damage to my brother when he fought them even if eventually they lost the fight. I really didn't want to be on the receiving end of that kind of punishment.

I watched my cousins from across the club and they looked quite pleased with themselves. The gleam in their eyes was evil as they laughed no doubt at the expense of my brother and his wife. I regretted my role almost instantly and wished I hadn't participated. I had both betrayed my brother and my trusting sister-in-law. I wanted to tell myself it had all been because I had been afraid of my cousins but I knew that I had wanted to see them pull her top off.

It took a long time for Cristela to come out of the ladies' room. When she did her eye makeup was completely washed off. I'm assuming that it had mostly runoff from crying at the public exposure she had just endured at the hands of me and my cousins. The look in her eyes let me know that while she was mad at me she still felt different about me than she did my cousins. She could tell that on some level I was afraid of my cousins and was partially going along with them out of fear. I had also been the one to stop things before my cousin got his fingers inside her panties.

We were a good distance from home and Cristela still needed me to get her home as she would have a hard time trying to explain to a cab driver where she lived with her limited English. Jerry was hard to get to at work and if he had to leave early to get Cristela she would never hear the end of it. Jerry would never let Cristela out again if she interfered with his job. The beating he would throw my cousins for making him leave the job would have been brutal.

I did my best to look sorry for my part in what had happened earlier to my sister-in-law hoping she would forgive me enough to get her home without having to involve my brother. Her eyes softened a bit at my display of regret.

"I'm sorry." I said knowing she would understand the phrase.

"Why you do?" she asked hurt.

"My cousins' idea. I have to do." I replied

"You no have to do." She said angrily.

"My cousins make me do." I said shaking my fist.

"You are liar." Cristela accused me.

"No, they make me do." I said.

"You do because you want to show my tetas." she yelled at me.

"That's not true." I said.

"You like to see my tetas." she said.

"No!" I lied.

"I don't believe you" Cristela yelled back.

"I like yes but not my idea" I admitted.

"You like my tetas?" Cristela asked.

"Of course.," I answered.

"You wanted to see?" Cristela asked.

"Everyone wants to see." I replied.

"Why?" Cristela asked.

"Because your tetas are amazing." I answered.

"Really?" Cristela asked.

"Yes, you have the best tetas I ever see." I told her.

"You lie." Cristela said.

"You have this best tetas here." I responded.

"Is why your cousins show everyone?" Cristela asked.

"Partly." I said.

"What you mean?" Cristela asked not understanding.

"My cousins want to see you tetas because are nice but also because they hate Jerry." I explained.

"They hate Yerry?" Cristela asked.

"They no like you husband." I said.

"Why they no like Yerry?" Cristela asked.

"Because Jerry beat up." I said slapping my fist in my palm.

"Jerry fight which cousin?" Cristela asked.

"Both." I answered.

"Both?" Cristela asked.

"Jerry is very strong, very fuerte." I responded.

"He beat two mens?" Cristela asked again surprised.

"Yeah, he kicked both their asses pretty bad." I told her.

"My Yerry do that? I don't believe." She said shaking her head.

"Yeah, that's why they hate him so much." I answered.

"So they show my breast to world because they hate you brother?" Cristela asked.

"Yes, is revenge for fight." I replied.

"And why you help?" Cristela asked.

"Helped?" I questioned even though I knew why she asked.

"You show my pussy because you hate Yerry?" She asked.

"No." I responded guiltily.

"Then why? You hate me?" She pressed.

"No, it's because..." I hesitated.

"You scared of them?" She asked.

"Yes." I admitted.

"You no scared of Yerry? He beat both you cousins he beat you too." Cristela said.

"Maybe you no tell him?" I suggested.

"I no tell him but you no need scared of your cousins." She said her eyes turning cold.

With that, she stormed past me. I followed as she approached where my cousins were still standing laughing about what they had done to Cristela. I felt sick to my stomach as I saw the look of disdain they had for my sister-in-law. They looked at her like a cheap slut that they could do anything they wanted to and get away with it.

I'm not sure why they didn't take the spector of my brother more seriously but they were looking like they were going to enjoy the outburst of emotions Cristela was about to let forth about what had just happened. They looked amused at the anger in Cristela's eyes. Marco who was still with my cousins looked at Cristela and took several steps back.

Cristela moved fast. She pulled her shoes off as she was walking so fast that my cousins didn't have a chance to register it. Eli was still smirking when Cristela swung her shoes into his face. Ice thought it was funny until he saw the damage the hard right angle of Cristela's wooden wedge heals did to his brother's face. Eli's entire left eyebrow was busted wide open. I wasn't sure if Cristela had actually put his eye out with the blow. Ice stood dumbfounded at what had just happened to his brother. Before Ice could react Cristela brought her knee to his crotch with enough force to set him back two paces. It took a second for the pain to set in but once it did Ice crumpled to the ground. The bouncers were on Cristela pretty quick but it looked like she might have done permanent damage two both brothers.

Cristela was yelling at the bouncers in Spanish and looked to Marco to back her up with whatever she was saying. I don't know for sure what they were discussing but The bouncers carried my cousins away. I don't know how much of Marco's motivations were out of lust for Cristela or from fear of what he just witnessed but he obviously backed Cristela and used his clout in the club to let Cristela stay.

"What about my cousins?" I asked.

"They're out of here." Marco answered.

"They might be seriously hurt." I said not knowing how bad Eli's eye was or if Cristela had literally just broken Ice's balls.

"Fuck them both." Cristela said.

Marco looked at me and shrugged his shoulders clearly washing his hands of his involvement with my cousins and their condition. I thought about trying to plead to Cristela about checking up on my cousins' condition but didn't think she would budge. A few seconds later it didn't matter. The club lights dimmed and Cristela's reggaeton guy took the stage.

The crowd went absolutely insane as the drum machine started pounding. I had no idea what the guy was rapping about but the crowd was mostly women and they were very enthusiastic about what he was saying. It wasn't really my thing but it was fun to watch a dancefloor of Latin college hotties go nuts.

The lights went out and the music stopped. A spotlight came on and Cristela's reggaeton guy went into a long spiel in Spanish and the Go Wild Guys joined him on stage. The drum machine music kicked back in and half the girls in the room rushed the stage. Security formed the girls into a line and one by one the girls came on stage and posed on camera for a shirt pulled upshot with the reggeaton guy. He wasn't shy about getting gropey with the big titted girls. I couldn't believe how long the line was. These girls were really into this guy. This was the second and even third time that they had shown their tits on cam for a chance to be next to this guy.

There was still a line when the music stopped and the reggeaton guy pulled the plug on the show. I looked and saw that Cristela was one of the girls in line that didn't make it on the stage. She looked incredibly disappointed. There was no doubt that if he had seen Cristela's tits she would have gotten a good squeezing. As I approached her I saw Marco coming from the other side.

"How did you like the show?" He asked us.

"It was fun. Not really my type of music but the girls were awesome." I said.

Marco asked something in Spanish and I recognized the word 'problema'.

"I think she wanted to get onstage so whats-his-face could get a handful of tit." I said

"I'm sorry." Marco replied.

"I think after everything she put up with she thinks she earned a little celebrity feel up." I said.

Marco let loose with another long string of Spanish that I didn't get any of but from Cristela's ecstatic reaction I knew he was going to arrange for us to meet her Reggeaton guy.

Sure enough, Marco started off and Cristela grabbed my hand to follow. We went back behind the stage curtain to a long hallway. The band guys and roadies were mostly smoking in the back. Marco led us to a room at the end of the hall. He did a half knock on the door as he entered. Cristela's reggaeton guy was sitting on a black sofa.

Even with the parade of twenty-something Latin titties he had just been presented with the reggaeton guy took notice when Cristela walked in the room with her tiny white tank top. The air conditioning was at full blast but I don't think that was what had my sister in laws dark brown nipples standing at full attention.

"Who is this?" The reggaeton guy asked standing excitedly.

He and Marco exchanged words in Spanish as I stood in the corner and watched as Cristela was absolutely entranced by the musician. I don't know the quality he had that Cristela was so excited by but she was practically melting in her panties as the dark singer looked her over.

"You're her husband?" the musician asked.

Marco said something and I recognized the word 'cunado' as brother-in-law. This made the musician grin as some naughty thought worked behind his eyes.

"You are here with your brother's wife but not your brother?" he asked me.

"Yes." I said knowing that he was thinking dirty thoughts about me and Cristela.

"Donde tu esposo?" he asked Cristela about my brother's whereabouts.

"He working." Cristela answered.

"So you take your brother's wife out while he works?" he asked me.

"It was just to see the parade with the whole family, my mom came too." I started to explain.

"And you just happened to end up in a teta flashing party with your brother's wife." He said sarcastically

"We didn't know she had to show titties to get in until we got here. She was really excited to see your show." I explained.

"Did you try and talk her out of showing tetas or did you just watch her show the cameras your brother's tetas to the world?" He asked

"Actually, he didn't get to come into the tit flashing are with us." Marco said.

"So you saw her tits but he hasn't got to see them yet?" The reggaeton singer asked.

"It's a long story." Marco said cutting me off before I could answer.

.

Marco and Cristela then spent the next couple of minutes going back and forth in Spanish. I couldn't understand them but I knew they were relating how my cousins had pulled her top up for the cameras and given her giant breasts a good groping in the club. I couldn't tell whether Marco had admitted to copping a squeeze off of Cristelas exposed tits or if they had included the part where I had pulled up her skirt to reveal her soaking wet pussy to the camera crew but I could tell the reggaeton guy was very excited hearing about guys getting a feel of Cristelas huge boobs as he stared at them through the thin white tank top.

"So after that, she didn't want to get up on stage and show off those tetas again?" The reggaeton singer asked.

"She tried to but she didn't get to the stage before your performance ended." I said.

"That's why we're here. She really wanted you to get a chance to see her tetas." Marco said.

"Well that's great I can't wait to see them." The reggeaton guy said clapping his hands and rubbing them together.

Marco said something to Cristela in Spanish that I assume was some version of "show your tits." To everyone's surprise though Cristela shook her head no. It took a second to figure out why Cristela had suddenly gone shy. Marco looked at me with a smarmy smirk. I could tell what he was thinking.

"I think you're gonna need to get her arms." He said.

Cristela shook her head no but was doing a terrible acting job. I grabbed her wrists and she made no effort to stop me from twisting them behind her back. I thought my dick was hard until she ran her hand up the shaft through my pants and I felt the blood rush to my member. My body shuddered and I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my lips.

The sound of pleasure I let out in Cristela's ear was enough for her to break character from reluctant victim to amused participant as she giggled at my response.

"Oh, you think it's funny that we're about to see your tits again?" Marco said grabbing the bottom of her shirt.

Cristela stopped laughing and returned to pretending that she didn't want to show off her tits again.

"No, you can't. I have a husband." Cristela said in a tone that would have been convincing if she wasn't stroking my cock through my pants.

"You weren't worried about your husband when I had you in the back room with the camera guys. You couldn't wait to show off how soft these big tetas are." Marco said groping my sister-in-law through her tank top.

"That's not true." Cristela said shaking her head as she fiddled with my zipper behind her back.

"Oh it's true you practically creamed your panties when you let me fondle those tits and I have it on tape. We're going to put the tape out and your husband and everyone else is going to see." Marco said as Cristela worked my zipper down.

"You can't put that video out." Cristela said pretending to beg.

"Maybe to get the tape back I get to hire you to work at the club. You can show all the musicians your tetas. I have some rap guys coming in next month. I bet your husband would love that. He marries you, saves you from poverty and you come to America to let black guys feel your tits." Marco said tugging on her shirt.

"No" Cristela said shaking her head.

"I bet you'd love it all those black guys touching your breasts and your stupid husband at home not having a clue." Marco said with a sneer.

"Would you like that? " I asked Cristela as she slipped her hand through my zipper.

"Consider this your interview. See if the musicians book are interested in having you comeback and show off your tetas." Marco said he began lifting Cristela's tank top.

My sister-in-law tightened her grip around my cock as the music promoter raised hershirt above her large breasts. The reageton guy was clearly impressed with Cristela's dark brown Dominican nipples.

He muttered something that Cristela later translated for me to mean "just like the girls back home"

"No don't look my tetas are for my esposo." Cristela said doing a bad acting job as she stroked me off behind her back.

"Oh, we're going to do more than look." Marco teased.

"What?" Cristela said pretending not to know what was coming as the musician also stepped closer to my brother's vulnerable wife.

"These are our tetas now." Marco said grabbing Cristela's right tit.

A noise escaped from her lips that still gets me hard twenty years later when I think about it. She sucked in air and gasped at the same time with a hint of a surprised squeal. The reggaeton guy took that as his cue to help himself to a handful of Cristelas left tit.

I craned my neck over my sister-in-law to get a look at what they were doing to her tits and rested my chin on her right shoulder.

"You won't tell Yerry, will you?" She whispered in my ear as I watched two guys maul her huge brown tits.

I shook my head unable to speak as she sped up the stroking of my erection. My whole body shuddered as she flicked my earlobe with her warm tongue

I thought my knees were going to buckle for a second as a fresh wave of blood rushed my throbbing erection. When my head cleared I focused on Marco and the reggaeton guy greedily fondling Cristelas rock-hard nipples. Cristela began sucking on my neck and I felt an explosion begin to build in my cock.

Marco mumbled something about chocolate and I felt my sister-in-law's entire body go rigid. I looked at the side of her face and her eyes were wide as saucers. I watched the Cuban club promoter lean his head to Cristela's right breast and take her hard nipple into his mouth. Cristela was rapidly tugging at my cock.

A loud moan escaped her lips as he tugged her nipple tip in his mouth. My brother's wife again put her mouth to my neck and I felt her teeth gently press my skin. I watched as the reggeaton musician followed suit and started sucking Cristela's other boob. Cristela moaned in my ear and that and the sight of two guys sucking her titties was what put me over the edge. I came all over her hand. She didn't miss a beat and wiped her hand on my pants.

My knees were weak from orgasm and I backed to a corner bench and sat down. Now that I wasn't behind Cristela the two Lain titty suckers had their hands all over her ass. They were even rougher with her thick ass than they had been with her tits. Cristela was trying to get Marco's fly down with one hand but wasn't having much luck. He reluctantly tore his attention away from her ass long enough to lower his zipper and pull out a massive stiffie that dwarfed my member. Cristela's hand looked tiny as she started dry stroking him.

I heard another zipper and a loud clunk as the large belt buckle the Reggeaton guy was wearing hit the floor with his baggy pants. I was shocked to see he was wearing a leopard-print banana hammock. I couldn't get a full view of his cock because Marco was in the way but I could tell he was also much larger than me.

Just when I thought it couldn't go any farther. I saw Marco slip his hand under Cristela's skirt. My sister-in-law's lips parted in shock and pleasure as I watched Marco's big brown hand moving under her pleated skirt. After a minute and a half Cristela's breathing began to match the pace of Marco's hand movement under her skirt. Just as her breathing became frantic she turned and locked eyes with me.

"Don't tell Yerry." she whimpered as she orgasmed from the fingering and titty sucking.

Cristela pulled her pelvis away from Marco's hand after her orgasm but continued to stroke him and the reggeaton guy off while they sucked on her tits. The reggeaton guy was the first to blow his load with a grunt. Marco didn't last much longer as he released on Cristelas's brown thigh.

Marco smiled and said something to Cristela that I assume were directions to the restroom to clean up. Marco smirked at me and sat on the bench next to me.

"You know next month I have a bigger more famous Dominican guy coming in to perform." Marco said before mentioning a much more famous artist that I was familiar with.

"I bet you could get Cristela to blow us to get backstage passes to that." I said jokingly.

"Well, that was kind of the idea." Marco said with a wicked glow in his eye.

"Hey, that's my brother's wife." I protested

"You're saying this with a jizz stain on your pants." Marco said handing me a card with his number on it before walking off leaving me to think about my betrayal of my brother.

Back in the present day I noted that next to the DVD of Cristela flashing in the club and having her top pulled up by my cousins was our ticket stubs and backstage passes Marco got for us at the next concert.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers