All Comments on 'Sister in Law Goes Wild 03'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, why is the LW category the trash can for all stories NOT related to this category??? The SLUT is not married to anyone in the story!!! She is NOT being shared by her husband. She & her husband are not doing a mutual swing!!! And there is no mention of a REAL Loving Wife in the story, just "Don't tell Yerry!". Guess because she is married, the author and the Literotica moderators just lumped this crap into the closest category. MOVE THIS CRAP TO GROUP SEX!!!

PugzillaPugzillaover 2 years agoAuthor

To anonymous. The LW category includes swingers, cucks, cheaters, and combinations of such. I feel like I made it pretty clear that a big chunk of the appeal for the the characters in the story was that the woman was married. I know the LW category attracts different types of fans and cuck stories probably aren't your thing but this was an ownership fantasy not a multiple partners thing so I stand by my decision to post in LW. I do appreciate you taking the time to comment. All feedback is valuable..

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The only positive in this story is that the whore is not white. White and Asian women constantly get degraded in LW, and Latinas are starting to show up more often. Black women get no presence in LW because Jamal and Marcus are too busy chasing them white womens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nive wrap up. Good to see Pugzilla putting out stories. Curious how any of these characters could make it into the main Wandaverse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wanda Wanda Wanda!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES