Sister-in-Law Lust Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached for her pussy and slid a finger between her panties and her pussy. I probed her lips. She moaned as she spread her feet apart to give me better access and I slid my finger into her. "Oh yes, this feels just as wonderful as the first time," she moaned. I continued sucking her tits and fingering her. Once again I put my thumb on her clit and gently worked it in circles causing her to moan and squirm on my hand. I heard Jenny moan behind me. This time when I pulled my wet finger out of Vicki and put it in my mouth I made sure Jenny could see. Both sisters moaned as I sucked it clean. Again I slid my finger back into Vicki and did little circles in her. I put my lips back onto her tits and my thumb back onto her clit, pressing harder this time. Soon she began to moan and slightly rock her hips against my palm.

"Make her cum," Jenny whispered.

"Oh yes Bryan, make her sister cum," said Vicki.

I slid a second finger into Vicki's wetness and continued to do circles around her clit wit my thumb. She started to quiver and she leaned forward to support herself on the chair back. Jenny stepped close and let Vicki lay her had on her shoulder. She ran her fingers through her sister's hair.

"Cum for him sis, cum on is fingers," Jenny whispered, "I know that feels good."

Vicki's tits were in my face so, just like Friday I took a nipple between my teeth and tugged. Vicki began to howl. "MMmaaah, YES, oh fffuuuccckkk, yes, yes, yes, aaaahhhHHH!" She quivered against the two of us, Jenny and I. We held her as she panted. Once she regained her composure she stood and stepped to the other chair. "Oh fuck that was good. What's next little sis?"

"Well," replied Jenny, "I haven't seen my husband eat you yet. Why don't you lay on the bed and spread your legs for him. Lie on your back sis, let him eat your pussy." Vicki laid back and lifted her legs. I took her by the ankles and lifted each foot. I could smell the leather of her shoes. I softly kissed her ankles and the sides of her feet where her arches were. Vicki softly moaned. I began kissing her calves and slowly worked my way to her inner thighs. Vicki still wore her panties but they hid nothing. The tiny strap attached to the diamond ran over her asshole and was nearly consumed by her generous lips before it attached to the triangle of lace. I slowly pulled them off. I knelt at the side of the bed and resumed kissing at her knees and worked my way to her gorgeous lips. I sucked each lip gently into my mouth, this caused Jenny to moan. "Ooohhh, eat her beautiful pussy Bryan," she said. I put my tongue between Vicki's lips and licked her full length then flicked my tongue on her clit. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her. I lazily ran my tongue up and down her slit and moaned into her as I sucked her lips.

"That's it baby, enjoy eating her pussy," my wife said encouragingly.

I continued licking and sucking Vicki's pussy, moaning and inhaling her scent. I put my nose on her clit while my tongue probed her. She pulled me in tighter so I sucked on her clit and she exploded in an orgasm. "Oh fuck yes!" she squealed. She continued to hold my head and I continued to suck her clit as she quivered and spasmed on the bed. "aaaAaAHHH!!" I backed off and kissed her inner thighs again as she laid there panting to catch her breath.

I turned to Jenny. "It's time to get that dress off."

I took her by the shoulders and pulled her in for a kiss. Our lips met and slightly parted. She tasted her sister's nectar on my lips and she moaned. "Is that what I taste like?" she asked.

"I'm going to find out," I said with a grin.

I took the hem of her dress in my hands and pulled it over her head, she was naked except for her shoes. I had her lie on the bed next to Vicki. I took one foot in my hand and kissed her ankle on both sides and then across the top of her foot. As I unbuckled the ankle strap I kissed her lower calf and as I slipped her shoe off I moved back down, kissing across her ankle, the top of her foot, and on to the tops of her toes. As I kissed her arch she let out a slight gasp and spread her toes. I ran my fingers between her toes, one gap at a time, and kissed the bottom of each toe. I had her softly moaning again so I moved to the other foot and gave it the same attention. Her constant soft moaning apparently excited Vicki because she began rubbing her own pussy.

Finished with both of Jenny's feet I kissed my way up her leg and took her hand out of her pussy. Her nectar had pooled at her entrance and I licked it up. There was a definite similarity to that of her sister, but maybe it was just because they were clean and well cared for. It didn't really matter why the similar taste, I just wanted to savor both of their pussies. While they lay side-by-side on the bed I alternated licking and fingering them. It wasn't long until I both of them moaning. I stuck a finger in eachof them and thumbed their clits causing them both to moan and then soon they were cumming, moaning and groaning and quivering on my fingers.

Jenny told me to lie on my back so I did. She straddled me and rubbed her pussy on my stiff cock.

"Fuck his face Vicki," she said. Vicki faced Jenny and straddled my head then planted her lips on mine. I breathed deeply and put my tongue into her. Jenny took me in her hand and rubbed my head between her lips. "Oh yeesss," she moaned as she slid down onto me. Jenny began riding my cock and Vicki rode my face. I kept my tongue busy. As they took their pleasure on me I thought maybe they were playing with each other's tits and it seemed that a few times one would bend over as if to suck the other's nipples. I couldn't see and was unsure what was happening, I just know they were enjoying me and I was enjoying them.

Then at one point I became confident they were kissing. I could hear lips smacking and it sounded like they were moaning into each other's mouths. The thought of them kissing while riding me really turned me on. I heard them talking that it was time to let me finish so they both rolled off me and Vicki got on all fours on the bed, I stood behind her.

"Fuck me Bryan, put that gorgeous cock in me and let your wife watch you put your cum deep into me."

Jenny got up and was next to me, she took hold of my cock and looked at me. "Slowly baby, go slowly," she told me. Then she rubbed the head of my cock between Vicki's lips. Soon it was glistening from her wetness and Jenny positioned it for penetration. I slowly pushed the head between Vicki's lips until I met resistance.

"Mmm, that's it," moaned Vicki.

I paused there as Jenny, staring at the point where her sister and I were coupled, moaned softly. She stood there with one hand on her tits and the other between her legs.

I applied more pressure against Vicki and felt her open up and take the head. Jenny gasped as I continued to press against her sister, my cock disappearing between her lips. As I put the entire length into Vicki my wife began to groan and twitch then she let out a squeal. The sight of me putting my cock in her sister had made her cum.

"Fuck her slow Bryan," Jenny said, then she moved around behind me and sat on the floor for a perfect view of me fucking her sister. I began to slowly thrust in and out of Vicki. Jenny gently ran her hands up the back of my thighs and over my ass cheeks. She did this several times then she gently started massaging my balls. Jeez this felt good. I enjoyed the feeling of Vicki on my cock as my wife sat there and rubbed my balls and we continued this way for several minutes before Jenny interrupted us.

"Sit in the chair Bryan, and Vicki you mount him backwards."

We did as she asked. After Vicki had impaled herself on me I grabbed behind her knees and leaned us both back, giving Jenny another great view of my cock plundering her sister.

"Oh fuck yes," moaned Jenny as the knelt between our legs fingering herself and tweaking her nipples. I thrust my cock in and out of Vicki and she reached for her clit. Soon Jenny drove herself to orgasm. As Vicki started to cum Jenny leaned down and licked my balls and the base of my cock, she inhaled our sex scent. "Oh god sis, I'm cumming!" Vicki screamed as she started quivering on my cock.

Coming down off their orgasms Jenny and Vicki both begged for me to finish and put my cum in Vicki. She climbed off me and lay on the bed with her legs spread. I stood between her legs and kissed her feet again, this time I removed her shoes and kissed her arch and toes. She groaned as I began to kiss my way to her inner thighs.

"Take me Bryan, please. Give me a good fucking one last I."

I gave her pussy a good lick and then putting her legs over my shoulders I placed the head of my cock against her. Jenny knelt on the floor next to us and I entered her sister. Both women moaned softly and tweaked their own nipples. I gave Vicki the full length of my shaft then began thrusting into her. I took her hands off her nipples and, crossing her wrists I held her arms over her head. I heard Jenny gasp, "Fuck her Bryan, fuck her hard." I began to pound into Vicki and drove her to another orgasm, she spasmed under me and I thrust into her one last time as I spewed a load deep inside her. She screamed as she felt the heat of my cum flowing into her depths and Jenny finger fucked herself to another orgasm as she watched my throbbing cock deliver a load into her sister.

The three of us laid down together on the bed, exhausted but satisfied from our morning romp.

"Wow, another fantastic fucking Bryan. I could get used to this," Vicki said with a sigh.

"I thoroughly enjoyed watching you two devour each other," Jenny said excitedly, "I definitely want to watch you again!"

"What? You want me to screw your sister again so you can watch?" I was shocked. I had assumed this was a one time thing with Jenny. Satisfy her fantasy and be done with it. Of course, the opportunity to fuck my gorgeous sister-in-law again was exciting but I hadn't cum with my wife in a week and really wanted to enjoy her body.

"Well not right now, no. In a few weeks maybe. We'll figure it out. Watching a couple have sex was so fucking hot, I definitely need to do that again. I need people I trust to be the couple and you two are perfect for that. Besides, you both have ten years mutual lust to work through."

12