All Comments on 'Sister-In-Law Surprise'

by Windman1

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; I'm sorry, but surely this is not incest, Sam is his wife's sister, not his. In the UK, incest is sex with a blood relative, i.e. mother, father, brother or sister, not an in-law. As a lot of American law is based on the UK's, I would have thought the same applies there. If, I'm wrong, let me know, good story though about a really loving wife.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Good story, well written too. I always say, “Keep it in the family” you’re a good writer and I’m glad I found this story. Thank You very much.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I really would have liked to have read more of how it worked out over time, but I still gave it 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sure wish my wife would share me with her sister 🙄 she & I have always had great chemistry as well & openly flirted with each other occasionally groping each other without getting caught but my wife is a very jealous type of woman. Won't dare share me with anyone. Afraid I might fall in love with someone else & leave her. But I love her dearly & she's a great cook, spouse, friend etc. Just doesn't enjoy giving oral but loves receiving it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But sex happens much too fast. Needed more in the way of preliminaries before se took his cock in her mouth, for example.

And, biy do you need an editor/proofreader. You need to learn the tifference between YOUR and YOU'RE. And DOSE is the amount of medicine one takes; DOZE is a nap.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well-written, believable story. Loved the real feelings between the characters and the slow buildup to the sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Story! Wish it were something that could happen to me!

Part 2 would be a great way to introduce a threesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Platonic not plutonic

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Needed a lot more background on the wife and what her problem was with sex and her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MCs too old

zooliciouszooliciousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyable and hot fun. Would like some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

editing needed

Pugent sound is Puget Sound

Plutonic is platonic

your is most of the time "you are or you're"

take the time to do it right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are using your when you should be using you’re.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
Pugent Sound

Really

and you say that you live there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're, not your. At least you didn't spell it yore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's Puget Sound, not Pugent Sound

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I could only wish.... great story!!!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Good story and good solution.

However, the commenters below caught exactly my issues. You're vs your, and the other errors

bare5747bare5747about 2 years ago

For me it was a fantastic story and I believe that his wife loved him to the moon and back and did what she knew he needed to keep the marriage alive. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. Nice story line. Need a followup. Maybe have Sharon watch the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your instead of you're, then loose instead of lose, and dose instead of does. Yes, American English is tough but if you're going to use it to write stories learn to use it properly. Good story for sure but bad grammar and usage is distracting. Lot's of people think it's ok to be sloppy with language. Lot's of people are ignorant too.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

5 Stars - Great story....is there more?

RodThrustinRodThrustinabout 2 years ago

I liked the story since I've been in a similar situation for some years. My wife would like to have sex, but her various health difficulties, involving both inside and outside , has made sex impossible. She might be okay if I strayed, but neither of her sisters could excite even a hint of desire even if they tried....too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

bare5747 I couldn't have said it better. It was one of the best I have read, and totally believable. JEF

Mikek69Mikek69about 2 years ago

Great story. Makes a change for the hero to have a monster cock, pretending it is only normal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it ! As the characters are in their 50's, you didn't waste time describing them. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ignoring the typos, it was good.

PyronomiconPyronomiconalmost 2 years ago

you're means you are.

platonic not plutonic

it's means it is

"I am all for the crab however! That sounds great! Fresh from the sea! What are we having with it?" She was smiling and clearly loved that this was one of the opportunities up here. (Excess quotations removed)

challenges not challenge's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

you're means you are.

platonic not plutonic

it's means it is

"I am all for the crab however! That sounds great! Fresh from the sea! What are we having with it?" She was smiling and clearly loved that this was one of the opportunities up here. (Excess quotations removed)

challenges not challenge's

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You don't have to check-in suitcases in the US?

"She says she didn't check any bags so it wont be too long I'm sure."

"I showed her all the rooms and I dropped her suitcase in the guest room."

BigDee44BigDee44over 1 year ago

Even though it has been 17 years since the wife could tolerate sex, she is too jealous to do this for me. Even the fact she had two affairs years ago is not enough to let her break free.

annabellebritoannabellebritoabout 1 year ago

I loved how this love affair grew. Sweet emotional romantic and hot.

davebccanadadavebccanada10 months ago

I read as written and enjoyed it very much. It was real and so much a good compromise. I gave you 5 and thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

In addition to comments by others -

".. teeming with crab", not teaming!

"I threw the small one's' back .." - drop the first inverted comma - "I threw the small ones' back "!

Tawny Port!

All together, you need to get an Editor who knows how to spell!

annabellebritoannabellebrito2 months ago

I love love this story...maybe it's Southern California angle....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWindman1@Windman1
Average kind man likes romantic eroticism. Well and sex, I do like sex. Im mean thats what brought me here. I believe in being kind to people, we don’t have to have the same beliefs to treat each other with respect.