Sister-In-Law Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your cock in me! She pleaded. Oh god, oooohhhhh!"

Kneeling between her wide spread legs I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy a few times lubricating it before parting her swollen lips with it as it pushed into her.

She moaned as I slowly slid in and out of her taking it out each time.

Grabbing the top of my ass she almost shouted "fuck me! Oooohhh, hard!"

I started to slam in and out of her like a piston. Our hips slapping together. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her lips. We kissed passionately while she moaned into my mouth. Turning her head away and offering her neck to my lips I kissed and sucked while she uttered a flow of moans and and almost unintelligible words of ecstasy.

I was rapidly nearing the point I wasn't going to be able to control my own climax and she knew it.

Utterances switched to words of encouragement, "Come on, ooooh yes! Let me have it! Mmmmmm! Give it to me!"

"Oooooohhhh, it's been so long! Fuuuuck!" My cock swelled and spasmed shooting my cum deep into her as our hips locked together. Rope after rope, I squirted into her velvet pussy. I froze for the moment locked to her before I collapsed next to her still between her legs on our sides.

She kissed me and in that familiar way stroked my cheek looking deep into me with her kind eyes.

"That has been a long time coming, I feel like it has been a lifelong slow seduction. Whew! And so worth the wait." She kissed me again after saying it.

We fell asleep still naked and occasionally I woke to the comforting feeling of her skin on mine. Her breath against the back of my neck as she spooned me with an arm draped over me, her hand spread across my chest.

I woke up smelling coffee and bacon, those have to be the best smells on earth in the morning.

After sliding into a pair if sweat pants and a tee shirt I joined Sam in the kitchen. She greeted me with the usual easy smile and this time a pec on the lips.

"Eggs?"

"Um...yeah, over medium?" I walked over to the coffee pot and poured a cup and went to the refrigerator for some creamer. I sat down on a stool at the island that separated the kitchen from the great room.

"Do you want to eat here or over on the couch next to the wood stove." She was carrying my plate and a cup of orange juice.

It was clear the couch was the destination she had chosen because of the radiating heat.

"The couch is great, thank you."

I took the plate and glass from her and followed her to the couch were we sat and I ate while she tucked her bare feet up onto the couch and under my thigh while we talked. There wasn't any awkwardness from the night we had spent together. Our interactions were as they had always been, easy and natural even if it was more intimate now.

"I set out some crab traps yesterday morning and am going out to pull them today, do you want to go out on the boat with me?"

Sam looked outside and with a wry smile and a wrinkled nose asked how warm it was going to be today?

"It's going to be in the mid 40's and from the looks of it cloudy and grey."

"Hmmmm...thats cold for this Southern California girl. Will you be offended if I pass and stay here?"

"Not at all, I had a feeling. It's cold for me out on the water too, I won't be out long, I'm not sight seeing just pulling the traps."

"I am all for the crab however! That sounds great! Fresh from the sea!" What are we having with it?" She was smiling and clearly loved that this was one of the opportunities up here."

"It depends what you want, I won't catch any fish in the Sound this time of year but we can go to the fish market and get some if thats what you want."

"The Seattle fish market?" Her eyes lit up.

"We can go there, but thats not where we'll buy the fish. That's a good place for the tourists. There are better places that are much cheaper and it's fresher."

"I'll tag along wherever, you know the territory."

We made plans to go out and buy fish this morning and eat lunch while we were out and I would pull the traps this afternoon so the crab would be as fresh as it could be for dinner.

While we were out it seemed like we were a couple. Enjoying our time together. It was familiar yet now had this new intimacy to it that was exciting and fresh. The night we spent together added a layer to our relationship that enriched it beyond just the sex. We have an added intimacy and knowledge of each other that requires trust and respect. Both of us need to respect my wife and Sam's sister in all of this.

It became clear to me in that moment, Sharon knew I wasn't capable of separating emotion from sex. I need a connection. That's why she choose her sister. Sam knows the boundaries and is able to respect them. The two of us have always had a connection but we also know the limits. Now the limits have shifted but they are still present.

"I'm excited for tonight's dinner, I hope there is crab in those traps! We should stop and get some wine." Sam had her hand on mine as we drove.

We stopped and got wine to have with dinner, Sam selected a Pinot Grigio that she likes. I'm more of a craft beer guy but I do enjoy a nice wine at times. I have to say I have also enjoyed what wine does to Sam, even before this weekend if I look back it seems wine has helped to induce a playful mood with her. And considering what last night was like, the thought inspired a little twinge below the belt.

We got to the house and Sam said she would make a salad and some rice to go with our fish and crab for dinner. Since it was getting to be afternoon I hooked up the boat trailer in preparation of going out to retrieve the crab pots.

"You don't mind me not going out with you on the boat do you? It's just a little too cold for me." Sam looked a little like she thought she should be sorry for not wanting to go.

"No not at all, it's going to be cold. It's not my favorite either, but I don't mind doing it for the reward of a crab dinner. You stay, relax. Have a glass of wine. I won't be long, less than an hour."

How could I help but to reflect on how the weekend had progressed, I still was a little conflicted thinking about Sharon and how the last several times we attempted having sex didn't go well. I do love her with all my heart and I know she loves me too. I guess it seems that's why she apparently set up this whole weekend with Sam. She knows how important sex is to me and also understands the conflict I have about fulfilling that need with out her. I guess this is as good of a solution as can be. She knows she can trust her sister to keep this in balance and not ruin her marriage.

I hauled the traps in and found they were teaming with crab. I threw the small one's' back and was still left with enough for tonight's dinner and have some left to freeze for another time.

**********************

"Oh my god! These crab cakes are the best!" Sam took a sip from her wine glass after she said it. Seriously, I think they are the best I've had. Delicious!"

"They are good, when you have fresh grab its hard to go wrong." Sam looked great, her shorts showed off her tan Southern California legs. The red toe nail polish was a nice touch on her tan feet. Knowing Sam payed attention to the details of her appearance I was sure the rest of her was as tan. "I'll get the sea bass off the smoker, and the rice should be done along with the veggies."

I was in the kitchen plating the rest of dinner and Sam came in to help, or distract me I'm not sure. She took a sip from from her wine glass and set it down. And with her tits swaying inside of her loose fitting top sauntered over and pressed her body against me and stood on her tip toes to kiss me.

"Did you know crab and wine makes me horny?"

"I guess I got lucky." I kissed her back.

"Not yet you haven't, but you're going to." Another kiss as she put her arm around me and looked at me with that seductive smile that she was so practiced at.

"Dinner first my dear." I kisser her back, just a peck on the lips.

"This has got to be the best seafood dinner I have ever had." Sam ran her bare foot up the side of my leg and rubbed my hand with hers.

"I have to admit this is pretty damn good." I dipped some crab in some butter and held it up to her lips.

"Mmmmm...thank you." Taking the crab with her lips seductively.

"Just one of the bennies of the Pacific Northwest." I took the next bite, and the next as I smiled raising my eyebrows.

Sam giggled and took a few bites on her own laughing as she did.

**************

"Really cheese cake?! Your going to make me fat."

"Oh it's not something a little after dinner exercise won't remedy." I picked up her wine glass and poured a little more Tawney Port into hers then mine.

"If I didn't know better I would think your trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me."

"Guilty as charged." I smiled and ran my hand up her thigh. Sitting on the couch like we were in the dim light of the wood stove allowed us to be close and her skin was warm from the radiant heat.

"Mmmmm...that feels good. All of this feels good." Another sip of the port before setting her glass down. "You know how to take care of a woman Jeff."

"I think at this point it's mutual, you make for pretty good company." I took her wine glass from her hand and set it on the end table.

I kissed her, at first just a peck and then another. She opened her mouth feeling the tip of my tongue and met mine with her own. She moved over onto my lap and straddled me kissing me with her hands on the sides of my face running them down to my chest. She pulled my shirt up and I helped her take it off. Hers was next as I pulled her loose fitting top up over her head, her heavy breasts bounced a few times as they fell out of it.

We locked in a very slow sensual kiss our tongues intertwined. Her hands on the side of my face. Then she pulled away and stroked my face while looking into my eyes.

"Sharon was right." And she kissed me again and kept searching my face with her gaze.

"Right about what?" I was a little perplexed.

"She has told me for years we would make good lovers...and she's right, we do."

"You and her talk about this recently?"

"This was her idea, I wanted to come up anyway. She said you needed a little attention."

"We talked about it also. I have to say there was a little apprehension with me. I don't want to hurt her."

"We talked on the phone last week. She mentioned the challenge's the two of you were having, and didn't want the problem to get bigger and create a division. I guess I acted interested. She said it was impossible to not notice the chemistry you and I have always had."

"Chemistry, I guess you can put it that way." I ran my hands up her sides feeling the sides of her breasts as I did. We kissed again.

"She wants this to work, she trusts me. She told me to come up and we would try this out and if it works we'll make it a regular thing." Sam kissed me long and sensual. This was a come make love to me kind of kiss.

I stood up and took off my pants and when I did my swollen now erect cock sprang out. Sam followed my lead. While I stood there watching her undress I could feel the warmth of the wood stove on my skin.

Sam embraced me once she was naked and raised up on her toes and kissed me again her warm body against mine. Without saying anything she guided me back onto the couch and knelt in front of me and kissed the tip of my cock. Slowly her lips parted and she sucked the head into her hungry mouth. Then back out licking the precum that now was oozing out of me.

Her head began a slow bob up and down on me as her slow sucking movements made an occasional slurp when she broke suction.

She was playing with her clit and it was obvious she was getting worked up. Coming up and straddling me, this time the warmth of our nakedness and the glow of the stove provided us with a comfortable atmosphere. We kissed some more and precum on her lips was salty and slippery, her tongue tasted like me. She slid her hand between us and guided my hard member where she wanted it between her legs. She was wet from fingering herself and I easily slid all the way in to the hilt on the first stroke.

"Mmmmm...you...oh god." She ground into me and came. Her tits were tight against my chest as I pulled her close to me.

"Slow down girl if you want me to last."

She ground harder and smiled. It seemed like she want to see how fast she could make me cum. I was determined to hold off as long as I could. But she was riding the wave of her orgasm and the guttural moans she made was going to make it impossible for me to hold out much longer.

I grabbed her ass with both hands and thrust up burying myself as deep in her as I could and with my own groan I let go and burst several ropes like I was young again.

Sam leaned forward and lay against me. I could feel her heart beat through her chest. We didn't move for a few minutes. It felt good, too good to rush.

"Let's go to bed, I'm getting a little cold." Sam got up and I followed her.

I fell asleep spooning her naked body. It felt good.

In the morning I got up while Sam slept. I got coffee going and turned up the stove to heat up the house a little more before she got up. It was raining and there were deer grazing not far from the house. A common sight here, but I still like to sit and watch them while I have my coffee in the mornings.

"Oh my gosh! Look at them! I'm glad I didn't sleep through this." Sam sat on the couch and pulled a blanket onto her lap.

"I'll get you some coffee." I walked bare footed into the kitchen and poured her a cup.

"If I make breakfast now they'll wander off because of the noise."

"I can wait. I like watching them. Look a buck!"

We watched as a big 3X3 buck came out of the woods and joined the three does on the grass.

The deer wandered off before too long and we sat and had coffee and then I made breakfast while we talked.

"This works for me also." Sam started to explain.

"Well I hope so, I mean you fly into town and then you'll fly back out..."

Sam looked at me like she she wasn't buying me trying to look used here. "You poor, poor man. All you've had to endure with me here, blow jobs and... well lets just say you had a smile on your face since I got here. And so have I, it's been a while for me too, more than a while. I've avoided getting into a relationship since the divorce. I just haven't wanted to deal with the baggage. At our age we all have it and I just don't want to deal with someone else's."

It was a nicer, warmer day than we had been having so we took the boat out and did a little sight seeing. It was still a little colder than I think Sam would have preferred but she did enjoy herself. We set out the crab traps soon after we first put the boat in the water and after a few hours of taking in the sights, including a little whale watching we picked them back up. We caught a couple, not what we would expect if they had been out longer but added to what we had in the freezer it was enough for another meal.

Our next night together was less about the sex and more about just enjoying each other's company. We both still slept naked and felt the erotic warmth of each other all night. Although I was awakened by the special treat of a morning blow job and started the day with a toe curling orgasm.

"I just want to make sure I'm invited back." Sam smiled as she pecked me on the lips after I came.

"Oh, you're always welcome." I smiled. "And always have been." I added.

************

Sam got out of my truck after giving me a kiss goodbye and after greeting her sister with a big hug and a smile she walked to her gate at the airport.

Sharon greeted me with a kiss as I opened her door. "How was your week?" I asked after getting in and got on the road leaving the terminal.

"It was great! We had a productive week. And you?"

I was pretty sure Sharon knew how our week went on our end. But I answered as casually as I could.

"We had a good week. We caught and ate some good crab, went out to eat a few times..."

"And had some pretty good sex?" Her smile was big and teasing. She knew I'd still be at least a little conflicted.

"And had some pretty good sex." I'm sure I couldn't loose the look of a little apprehension as I answered.

"I hope so, I really do." Sharon slid over on the seat and kissed me. "I really wanted this to work. I was a little nervous you and Sam wouldn't be able to get over feeling odd about this arrangement. I would like it to be a long term solution. I love you. And in all honesty I wasn't excited about you being intimate with someone I didn't know well."

"We did get along well, I have to admit. I hope it's ok to say that." I glanced over at her while I drove.

"More than ok. Like I said I was hoping it would go that way. I know I kind of sprung it on you. But I didn't think you would go for it if we had to discuss it more than we did. I hope I didn't cause you too much strife. A little...but not too much." Sharon laughed.

I couldn't help but laugh also. Reflecting back at how the week started.

12