Sister-In-Law Surveillance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly thought of something from our conversation. I had been saying 'men' when discussing the Sammi-Jo's extramarital activities. She had mostly said 'people'. Knowing she did threesomes with that rich married couple, did this mean Sammi-Jo wasn't 100 percent straight?

"Sammi-Jo, I take from what you were saying that all your clients aren't male?" I prompted.

My sister-in-law shook her head. "No, I see women too." She looked directly at me. "You know I'm bisexual, don't you?"

I genuinely did not know this. "No, I had no idea. Does anyone else know?"

Sammi-Jo shook her head. "No, just me, my female or couple clients and now you. Not even Daniel knows. Like one of my friends Simona, she's Romanian, she's married to a really rich guy and they have a great sex life, but she's secretly bi. So sometimes Simona and I have some secrete girls' fun, and she always gives me some money or buys me something nice in return."

"I saw you with Simona this week, but I didn't think anything funny was going on," I said.

"You must have been watching me a lot," said Sammi-Jo. She again looked scared. "I take it you filmed what you saw?"

"Oh yes, I've got lots on camera, things I didn't want to see, things that I don't want anyone else to ever see," I said. "Least of all my brother."

"You know Daniel is very happy in our marriage?" said Sammi-Jo. "We both are. We both love the kids so much. This would destroy him if he found out, and I don't want him or especially the kids to get hurt. Are you going to tell Daniel?" She looked at me pleadingly with her big blue eyes.

I regarded her with my brown eyes, making her squirm for a full ten seconds before I shook my head and said, "Sammi-Jo, I want what's best for my brother, that's what big sisters are for. I love my nieces and nephew, and I don't want them dragged into this mess you created. Only you and I know that Zayden is not really Daniel's biological son, and what you get up to earning extra money for yourself or letting yourself get banged by white trash in some shithole caravan park. What Daniel and the kids know can't hurt them, and I intend to keep it that way. That's why I will delete the evidence and not ever speak another word of this to anyone, ever."

Relief seemed to flow through Sammi-Jo's body, the petite blonde sighing. "Thank you," she managed to say.

"Don't thank me Sammi-Jo, I'm not doing it for your benefit, I'm doing it so my brother and the kids don't get hurt. I don't give a shit about what happens to you. My brother loves you more than the world, and how do you repay his love and trust? Having your own cousin's child and presenting him to Daniel as his own son, and going around flashing your junk all over Adelaide, having it off with men and women everywhere, sometimes for money, other times giving it away for free."

"I guess I deserved that," said the chastened Sammi-Jo.

"Don't you dare hurt my brother, I mean that Sammi-Jo," I said. "I will be watching you like a hawk from now on, now I know what you're really like."

"I should thank you, Rachel," said Sammi-Jo.

"Like I said, I don't want to be thanked. Just get your shit together, okay? Adelaide's not a small city, but it's no New York, Los Angeles or London. One day somebody else who might know both you and Daniel might see what you get up to, and not keep your confidence so readily."

Sammi-Jo came and sat next to me, looking directly at me. "I still think I should thank you, Rachel, I'll feel bad if I don't. And remember, I'm a bisexual nymphomaniac with a sex addiction. I think about sex all the time. And for years, I've often thought how hot my husband's older lesbian sister is." Sammi-Jo swept the blonde hair back from her pretty face, and fluttered her pretty blue eyes at me.

I felt my heart skip a beat. Was my brother's wife making a pass at me, after all this? No, I had to be wrong. Then to my amazement, Sammi-Jo's hand went to my knee. I was wearing a short-sleeved white blouse and a floral skirt that came down to just above my knees, so I could feel her hand stroking my skin.

"Sammi-Jo ..." I began, but my sister-in-law cut me off.

"Shush Rachel, don't say anything. I want you, I want you so bad. I've wanted to get you into bed for years, but I couldn't because you're Daniel's sister. But now I really want you, and you know deep down you want me. Last week when you were following me, why didn't you just stop when you saw me and Dwayne together? You had all the proof you needed right there, so why did you trail me again on Thursday and Friday? Because it turned you on."

I couldn't believe it. Why had I continued to watch Sammi-Jo when I had proof by Wednesday that she was an adulteress? Had the cheating little bitch somehow out-psyched me? Did she really turn me on, but I had refused to accept it? In my knickers, I felt my vagina tingling and my cotton panty saddle starting to get damp and sticky, like I had started a period unexpectedly.

What I should have done was put a stop to this, before things went any further. But I did not, I simply sat there and offered no resistance as Sammi-Jo opened my knees and looked up my skirt at my knickers. "You've got white knickers, just the same as mine," she observed. "I just love girly white knickers, wearing them myself or getting into another girl's white knickers."

With a pounding heart, I continued to sit there as Sammi-Jo looked into my face, then kissed me. It was a shallow kiss at first, but then she kissed me more deeply, and our lips locked in a French kiss. I leaned back, and the smaller Sammi-Jo got on top of me, the two of us making out on the couch, me kicking off my open white shoes so like Sammi-Jo I was also barefoot. I felt Sammi-Jo's tongue pressing into my mouth as our lips interlocked, and I responded by pushing my own tongue into Sammi-Jo's mouth.

The sensation to my upper lips was hot enough, but deep inside my pants my lower lips were also responding, my clitoris tingling and my vagina getting wetter by the second. I felt Sammi-Jo's hand go up my skirt to touch the soft cotton back panel of my panties, tracing the cheeks of my bottom. And while I could not do the same to her as she wore jeans rather than a skirt, I grabbed Sammi-Jo's arse, feeling her bum and her panty lines through her tight denim jeans.

All this making out was evidently having the same effect on Sammi-Jo's vagina as it was on my own vagina. When we stopped French-kissing to draw breath Sammi-Jo exclaimed excitedly, "I'm getting so wet in my panties!" this in turn making me wetter in my own panties.

After more kissing, both of us moving our hands from our butts to our boobs, Sammi-Jo fondling my tits through my blouse and bra, me doing the same to her through the fabric of her tee-shirt and bra, Sammi-Jo said, "I think we're at the 'get a room stage,'"

We leaped off the couch, both of us making our way on our bare feet to Sammi-Jo and Daniel's bedroom. I should have refused to join my sister-in-law on the bed where she and my brother slept together as husband and wife, but I was so horny I could not stop myself.

"Simona and I always undress each other," declared Sammi-Jo as she took hold of the buttons on my blouse and undid it, before removing the garment so I was now only wearing a white bra on my top half.

"Now you take off my shirt," Sammi-Jo prompted.

"Sure," I said, taking off Sammi-Jo's tee-shirt, and now she was wearing only her white bra, her bottom half clad in her tight jeans.

"Such a pretty skirt, but sorry Rachel it has to go," Sammi-Jo purred as she unclasped and removed my flowery skirt, leaving me barefoot and in my bra and knickers.

"These jeans are getting a bit tight," Sammi-Jo said, with a look of mischief in her blue eyes which I should have been able to resist, but could not. "Reckon you can help me out with this?"

"I think I can," I said, unfastening Sammi-Jo's tight blue denim jeans, but they were so tight I nearly got it wrong and almost pulled her panties down too.

"Not my knickers too, we don't want to spoil things yet," Sammi-Jo squealed, as I continued to slide her jeans down her shapely and well-toned legs. Now both Sammi-Jo and I were both in our underwear - white bra and white bikini-style panties - and both had bare feet.

"You look so hot in your bra and knickers, Rachel," said Sammi-Jo, fondling the waistband of my panties.

"So do you, Sammi-Jo," I said, stroking her own cotton panties.

Like we had on the couch, Sammi-Jo and I made out, this time in our undies. We fondled our breasts through the fabric of our bras, me feeing my brother's wife's hard nipples, she feeling my own hard and aroused nipples.

We writhed on the bed together, kissing more intensely, our bare feet rubbing against each other and up and down our lower legs, our toes tickling the soles of our feet, the foot-play sending shivers of pleasure through my pussy and all through my body.

I put my left hand on Sammi-Jo's knickers, feeling how damp her crotch was through the double cotton panty saddle. "You're so wet," I said, as I traced the indentation of her vagina between her legs.

"So are you Rachel," Sammi-Jo giggled, as she touched my own crotch, feeling the indentation of my own vagina and how aroused I was between my legs.

I felt Sammi-Jo's hand go down the front of my knickers and onto my feminine mound, going through the dark curls of pubic hair that grew down there. "Wow, a hairy pussy, you don't see too many of those these days," she commented, pushing her finger deeper down my pants until she reached the entrance of my vagina.

In turn, I put my own hand down the front of Sammi-Jo's knickers, fondling her female mound and teasing the limited number of blonde pubes that grew here. Pushing my finger deeper into Sammi-Jo's pants, I soon found the front of her vulva, Sammi-Jo squeaking and squirming, the toes on her bare feet clenching as I touched her clit.

Extricating our hands from our knickers, Sammi-Jo took hold of my bra and unclasped it, the undergarment coming away to show my bare breasts. I did the same to her, reaching behind her and unclasping her bra, and removing it. Thanks to her escapades I had seen her tits before, but now it was different, this was hot.

We were now only wearing our knickers, but not for long. Each of us took hold of the other's panty waistband and pulled down our damp knickers, each of us taking our undies down our legs and off over our bare feet, both of us completely nude. I looked at my panty saddle, it was covered in cunt stains, and Sammi-Jo's panties likewise were covered with creamy pussy stains from her female arousal.

My hairy brunette pussy contrasted with Sammi-Jo's mostly waxed blonde pussy. I didn't have a full bush like the 1970s or 1980s, my pussy was more like one from the 1990s with a triangle of brown pubes over my mound and some hair around my vagina, but mostly trimmed away from my bikini lines.

Sammi-Jo picked up my panties, put them to her nose and sniffed my snatch stains, absorbing my feminine fragrances. I picked up her own panties and did the same, the feminine smell of my sister-in-law's snatch in her creamy damp pussy stains going up my nose and acting like an aphrodisiac, not that I needed one and nor did Sammi-Jo.

Coveting each other's cunts, Sammi-Jo and I embraced naked on the bed and rolled around together. Our hands went everywhere, all over our breasts, our bare bottoms, through our pubic hair and into our pussies, sometimes teasing each other's clitorises and other times up our wet love holes.

I had of course had sex with other women before, most notably my ex-partner Liz, but never had I ever encountered a more passionate lover than Sammi-Jo. She was so wild in bed that I found myself forgetting the original reason I came here in the first place. I was more turned on than I had ever been before, and the Sapphic, feminine smell of our pussies filled the bedroom, adding to my arousal.

It certainly increased Sammi-Jo's libido, the pretty barefoot blonde moving her finger back from my pussy to the sensitive skin that separated my vulva from my anus, teasing my buttocks on the way there. I felt my toes clench as Sammi-Jo fingered my arse, then slid her index finger up into the tight confines of my bowels, me feeling the walls of my rectum closing around the digit. At first it made me feel like I needed to go to the toilet, but soon I got used to it and loved it, it was so dirty and naughty.

"Don't be shy Rachel, put your finger up my arse too!" Sammi-Jo said.

Who was I to refuse? As Sammi-Jo had done with me, I slid my finger, well lubricated by Sammi-Jo's pussy juice along the soft skin separating her vulva and anus, before lingering on her star-fish shaped anus. Slowly, I slipped my finger up my brother's wife's arsehole and into her bowels, feeling how hot and tight she was in the place where she pooped, the walls of her rectum closing in around my finger.

"That feels so good," sighed Sammi-Jo as we continued fingering each other. "But tongues are way better. Now fingers out of my bum, and I'll take you to heaven."

I liked the sound of that, and extricated my finger out of Sammi-Jo's bum, Sammi-Jo likewise taking her own finger out of my bum.

"Now on all fours Rachel, your arse high in the air," Sammi-Jo directed.

I did as I was told, kneeling on the bed and thrusting my bare bottom high. Sammi-Jo came behind me, and parted my arse cheeks, and her staring at my vagina and anus sent tingles through my clitoris. The pleasurable sensations from my box only got more intense as Sammi-Jo lowered her face into my pussy and arse and began to eat me out.

I could feel Sammi-Jo's tongue traversing my twat, teasing my clitoris and going deep up my pussy hole, so far up I could swear she was near my cervix, all the while drinking my sticky girl juices. It wasn't only my front bottom that Sammi-Jo pleasured with her tongue, it was my back bottom too. I felt her tongue on the skin between my front and rear openings, and then on my anus itself, Sammi-Jo's tongue pushing right into my tight little starfish.

After a few more minutes of delight, me moaning in pleasure, Sammi-Jo extricated her face from my fanny and my butt, got on all fours herself, thrust her bum in the air and said, "My turn now."

I moved to the back of Sammi-Jo, admiring her bare bottom and her perfect pink vagina. I parted her butt cheeks, loving the tight dark pink star-fish anal opening now in my sight. Like Sammi-Jo had done with me, I went down on her. I lapped up her musty cunt juice as it flowed from her vagina, teasing her clit and going deep up her love hole, getting a very sticky face in the process. I didn't stop there, soon my tongue was on her rear opening, licking her delightful anus with pleasure, Sammi-Jo twitching and squealing as my tongue went harder and deeper.

"Now, the best way for two girls to cum is 69," said Sammi-Jo. "Right Rachel?"

"Right Sammi-Jo," I conferred.

With me the taller, I got on my back, opened my legs wide so Sammi-Jo would have access to my hairy pussy, and looked upwards, enjoying the view of Sammi-Jo's cunt as she got into position, straddling me one bare foot each side of my head.

Then Sammi-Jo lowered her fanny down and sat on my face, writhing herself around until her vulva was directly over my mouth, leaning forward and putting her face between my legs to eat me out. Our tongues soon got to work on our vaginas, and we licked each other's pussy fast, hard and deep, our vaginal smells an added aphrodisiac.

I writhed on the bed as Sammi-Jo squirmed on my face, me drinking her pussy juice and she doing the same with mine. In all the time I was with my ex Liz, sadly never once did we ever manage to reach orgasm at the same moment, but with Sammi-Jo it happened first time.

The most intense orgasm of my life moved quickly from my clitoris through my vagina, up my birth canal and through my uterus and into my bowels, the muscles of my anus and rectum tightening. My vagina released a tidal wave of wetness that went right into Sammi-Jo's mouth and over her face, and I screamed out in delight, one of my legs kicking out as the toes on my bare feet clenched tight.

My scream was muffled as my mouth was currently in Sammi-Jo's muff, her reaching orgasm at the exact same moment. She writhed on top of me, her cries of delight muffled by her face in my pussy, lapping up my orgasm.

As was the case with me, I could only assume Sammi-Jo's orgasm started in her clitoris, went through her vulva and up her birth canal to her uterus, then the sensations from her bowels due to her muscles tightening in her anus and rectum.

My brother's wife came in my face, pussy juice going everywhere, so much it was hard for my tongue to keep up with the fishy, feminine liquid that flowed from her vulva.

Both of us trembling and breathless, Sammi-Jo climbed off my face and we lay naked and sweaty together in the bedroom that smelled strongly of pussy. We kissed and caressed, tasting each other's pussies, and recovered our breaths.

"That was amazing," said Sammi-Jo, as she stroked my bum.

"It sure was," I agreed, Sammi-Jo also stroking my buttocks.

"Did you ever think that would happen between us?" Sammi-Jo asked.

I shook my head. "Never, not in a million years would have I ever thought I would ever had done this with you. Although it probably was more likely than me having sex with my sister's husband."

"Talking about Fiona and Paul, do you know my other secret fantasy?" Sammi-Jo teased, rolling onto her tummy and swinging her bare feet back and forth. "A nice threesome with both of them. Paul's so handsome, and I just love a pretty redhead. What do you think of that idea?"

I smiled wryly. "I think it would be best for everyone if you kept your pussy out of Fiona and Paul's marital bed."

"You're probably right," Sammi-Jo agreed. Both of us laughed, before she said, "Our fun's not over yet, it's shower time."

We went into the ensuite bathroom and jumped into the shower, both of us kissing and caressing under the water, soaping up and washing each other, our pussies getting filled with suds and bubbles. As we rinsed our vaginas the soapy water flowed down our legs to the shower floor and our bare feet, before going down the drain.

Turning off the shower, Sammi-Jo and I dried off, then went back into the bedroom to dress.

"Rachel, sorry to have to kick you out, but I still have that meeting in town with the people from Queensland," said Sammi-Jo.

I gave her a wry smile. "A real meeting, or one of your special meetings?"

"A genuine meeting, I swear it," said Sammi-Jo. She picked up her phone, her real phone. "I can show you their pictures."

"No, that's fine, I believe you, others might not," I said. I was fully dressed now apart from my shoes, and while Sammi-Jo had put on her jeans and her knickers, she was pondering what to wear on her top half, and after putting on her bra rummaged through her closet. Finally, she decided on a silky white long-sleeved blouse, put on matching white open sandals that displayed her pretty toes. Tying her hair back in a high pony-tail, Sammi-Jo complimented her casual but stylish look with a white beret hat.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Delicious," I said. "I could eat you right now."

I stared at my sister-in-law's crotch through her tight jeans, and we both laughed. We went into the lounge room and I put on my shoes. On the way there courtesy of an open door, I had seen into Zayden's bedroom, and the creepy cardboard cutout of a teenage Sammi-Jo as a high school cheerleader beside her young son's bed. I shook my head and looked away.

"Please heed my advice," I said to Sammi-Jo as we stepped out of the house. "I don't want my brother or your kids hurt, and if you are going to screw around take more care not to make people suspicious. Oh, and please stop seeing that imbecile bogan Dwayne. He's a pig."

1...67891011