Sister-In-Law Surveillance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will be more careful," Sammi-Jo promised, but how sincere she was in her reply, I could not say. She looked at me and smiled, and we exchanged a big hug before we drove away, Sammi-Jo to meet the clients she did online influencing for, and me to gather my thoughts.

I drove down the coast heading for Glenelg, but there was a surf carnival on this Saturday afternoon and the place was packed, and no parking at all. Instead, I drove around and down to the next suburb, Somerton Park, where things were much quieter and I purchased a takeaway coffee and sat at a table under some Norfolk Island Pines at the beach, looking out at the dark blue waters of the Southern Ocean, the wind blowing through my long brown hair.

In 1948, Somerton Park had seen one of Australia's greatest mysteries where the dead body of a man was found on the beach. He was never identified nor was it determined how he died, and 70 years later the case remained unsolved. Any people who knew the truth about his identity and how he died had concealed their secrets well and at this distance in time, probably had taken their secrets with them to their graves.

Now I sat not far from where the unfortunate man had died, full of secrets I had to keep and so many questions to speculate on. When I spoke to my parents tomorrow, I would tell them that I had seen Sammi-Jo do nothing wrong, and they had interpreted a series of events incorrectly. There was no evidence of her sleeping around. I could never tell the truth, doing so would do more harm than good.

I would never tell anyone that I knew the truth about Zayden's parentage, but if Daniel and others got suspicious when Zayden started school and was terrible at sports, hating PE and the last one picked despite being the son of a professional cricketer, that would be Sammi-Jo's problem to deal with not mine. Then again, people would more likely think that Zayden was simply a black sheep, and never suspect the truth which would stay with his mother and one of his aunts.

Would Sammi-Jo continue to over-share online with her attention seeking? Would she continue to put her daughters Heaven and Neveah into child beauty pageants? Would she continue to sissify and infantilize her son Zayden through her misguided parenting? Probably yes on all three counts.

Would Sammi-Jo learn her lesson about her infidelity and taking money in exchange for sex? When I had confronted her, it had literally scared the shit out of her, but fortunately she did make it to the toilet in time, so it did have some effect. Maybe she would behave for a while, then go back to her old ways? Given her claim to be a sex addict - something I could now well believe given the time I had spent with her today - she would probably fit into the 'once a cheater, always a cheater' category. I could only hope that she didn't appear on the radar of any future investigation at work either for myself or one of my colleagues, with a wife or husband suspecting their spouse of being up to no good, and Sammi-Jo revealed as the other woman.

I looked at some online pictures of Sammi-Jo online, enjoying seeing one of her at the beach wearing a bikini top that displayed her midriff and naval and tight denim shorts that showed off her great arse. Another photo of her showed her wearing German clothes for the annual Oktoberfest in the hills town of Hahndorf. Fuck was she ever sexy.

And I wasn't the only one who found Sammi-Jo sexy. The list of people who had enjoyed extra-marital sex with Sammi-Jo was long, and would probably grow longer. Today a new person had been added to the list. My own name, Rachel Burgess. And as I was Daniel's sister, my knowledge and experience of his wife's infidelity committed both with other people and myself was a secret I had to keep hidden until the day I died.

THE END - PLEASE RATE & COMMENT.

1...67891011