Sister-In-Law Surveillance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the back yard there was a massive swimming pool, and lying on a deckchair was none other than Sammi-Jo. Only she was not wearing her dress and sandals, and my eyes went wide at what she was wearing now.

Sammi-Jo had changed into a school uniform - a blue blazer, white blouse, blue tie and matching blue school skirt, that came to well above her knees. Her hair was now tied up in two plaited pigtails with blue ribbons, and she wore a straw boater hat on her head. On her feet Sammi-Jo wore white ankle school socks, and black Mary-Jane T-bar girls' school shoes.

In her hand Sammi-Jo had a lollipop, which she sucked on. I recorded all of this, then out from the house came Derek, still wearing his shirt, trousers and sea captain hat. He stood over his house guest - a 28-year-old married mother of three dressed as a schoolgirl - leering and drooling over her, Sammi-Jo continuing to suck on her lollipop and opening her knees to show her white panties to her host.

Clearly not one to look but not touch, Derek put his face between Sammi-Jo's legs and into her panty-covered crotch, smelling her pussy through the white cotton fabric, his rising erection in his pants clear evidence that he loved the smell of Sammi-Jo's snatch. Then extricating his face from between Sammi-Jo's legs, Derek put a hand up under her skirt, fingering the outline of her vagina through her schoolgirl panties.

Sammi-Jo was clearly turned on by this and giggled, but I was too far away to hear or record what was being said. However, the images I had were incriminating enough on their own. And soon came more sleazy action, as Derek got down on his knees and removed first Sammi-Jo's school shoes, then her socks, leaving her barefoot.

Derek caressed and kissed Sammi-Jo's bare feet, sucking on her bare toes and licking on the soles and arches, before covering her feet with chocolate topping and licking it off. It was very obvious that he was enjoying himself, the bulge in the front of his trousers proving this. Sammi-Jo also looked to be enjoying herself, although being female there was obviously no external signs of this, unless one happened to get into her knickers.

And this wasn't mission impossible for foot-fetishist, schoolgirl loving Derek. Sammi-Jo, barefoot and in her school uniform got up out of the deckchair, and Derek went and sat in another chair near the pool. Sammi-Jo went and sat on Derek's knee, sucking on her lollipop like she was doing something else, while Derek fondled her tits through her blazer and blouse, and put his hands up her schoolgirl skirt and down her knickers several times.

With Sammi-Jo's lollipop now finished, she and Derek kissed deeply, before they went inside, Sammi-Jo no doubt about to suck a whole lot more than a lollipop. The sleazy and perverted Derek fondled Sammi-Jo's bum on their way inside, putting his hand up her skirt to touch her knickers and flicking her panty elastic through her skirt.

Now that Derek and Sammi-Jo were in the house - and probably not to play monopoly, chess or videogames - I could see no more, and returned to the car, waiting until Sammi-Jo came out about an hour and a half later, now back in her ordinary clothes and her blonde hair hanging loose.

I followed Sammi-Jo back to the city, until she turned off in the West Torrens area, going into a petrol station. She was hardly considerate; there were two bowsers free and she drove to the first one, blocking off another driver who could have used that bowser had she pulled all the way through.

Sammi-Jo finished filling up her car and went into the service station to pay, then she returned and I thought she might head home to West Lakes. Instead, she turned west and to the airport. Things were pretty busy, and when I got caught in traffic after a bus cut me off I lost Sammi-Jo when she sped through an intersection when the light turned from amber to red, giving me the slip.

It took ages for the traffic light to turn to green, but when it did I set off in pursuit of my quarry again. Finding her in the airport was going to be a tough ask, but then I noticed her SUV parked outside one of the hotels, the same place Fiona had seen her and where Sammi-Jo denied she had been.

Parking my own car and making sure that my old lady disguise was in place, I walked into the lobby where despite a generally busy day at the airport with lots of planes taking off and landing things were pretty quiet. I didn't have long to wait to see Sammi-Jo again, she was waiting at the elevators to go upstairs.

Only she was not alone, she was with three men. Three very big Pacific Islander men, Maoris from New Zealand by their accents which contrasted with Sammi-Jo's broad Aussie accent were with her, leering over Sammi-Jo like Dwayne had done yesterday, and Derek earlier today.

"See, I told you Samantha would be cool with that, she's a cool chick, you were worrying about nothing," the tallest of the men said to the youngest member of the group.

Sammi-Jo grinned. "Pay me enough cash, and I'm cool with anything."

The three huge dark-skinned men, who looked a bit like the Easter Island giant statues, grinned and laughed along with Sammi-Jo, as the lift arrived and they stepped aboard, the elevator taking them upstairs to do what I could well imagine.

The quartet had not noticed the 'older woman' nearby the lift. And they most definitely had not noticed that she had recorded the whole thing, and had noticed that Sammi-Jo was not wearing her wedding ring.

*

Was Sammi-Jo secretly working as a prostitute? This was the question that plagued me all of Thursday evening. Nobody ever usually called her Samantha, she had taken off her wedding band and she was boasting to the three men she would do anything for enough cash. The three New Zealanders may well have had the money to pay for a prostitute, Derek definitely yes, but what of Dwayne, the awful bogan from that awful caravan park? This cast doubt on this theory.

On Friday, I was again in position to follow Sammi-Jo, and this time I was again dressed in the Middle Eastern clothes, my hijab covering much of my face. Same routine on Friday as Wednesday, Heaven and Neveah to school and Zayden to Grandma Hilary to watch.

Given Sammi-Jo was dressed in her fitness gear, I thought that she was going to go to Port Adelaide to meet Tony her personal trainer, but this time she didn't head for the dockside area and instead drove in a south-easterly direction. Soon I was following her up into the Adelaide Hills, and up to Adelaide's highest point in the metropolitan area, the Mount Lofty summit. What was the bitch going to do up here this morning?

It was a beautiful scenic place, the coastline, suburbs and the Adelaide city skyline visible and a popular tourist spot, not only for the views but for the botanical gardens and walking trails. This morning there were quite a few tourist busses parked up here, and I noticed that some of those tourist groups contained Middle Eastern people. This was good luck for me, as it made it easy for me to blend in with my disguise.

Sammi-Jo was certainly meeting somebody, but it seemed that this would be an innocent meeting, as the guy she met was her tall, handsome African-American personal trainer Tony. They were probably running down one of the trails and back up again.

However, I didn't see Sammi-Jo or Tony warm up or stretch, and when they did set off down one of the trails the super-fit pair simply walked, Tony carrying a towel, both of them water bottles. I followed behind at a safe distance, before in one of those 'blink and you miss it' moments they stepped to one side and vanished from sight into the bush.

Looking around, I got off the path and went through the bush as quietly as possible, hoping to see where they had gotten to. Again, I hoped there were no nasties lurking in the Australian bush - ants, spiders, wasps and especially snakes. I got a bit of a scare when I saw a reptilian head emerge from behind a plant and hiss at me, but to my relief it was a lizard not a snake.

Still trying to keep as quiet as possible, not easy with dried gum leaves and twigs cracking under my feet, I soon found where Sammi-Jo and Tony had vanished to - a small clearing surrounded by large eucalypts and Australian Grasstrees, called 'Blackboys' in the days before political correctness.

Sammi-Jo it seemed had little interest in the Blackboy plants but she was very interested in a certain black man, her personal trainer, the small white girl and the big black man making out like horny teenagers.

"So you still want the works today Tony?" Sammi-Jo teased.

"Yeah, the works Sammi-Jo," said Tony, handing my sister-in-law a huge wad of 50 dollar notes, me capturing all of this.

Sammi-Jo counted the money, smiled, then watched as she took off her apricot-colored lycra top and then her sports bra, leaving her bare chested. Tony's enormous cock threatened to burst his shorts as he approached the topless Sammi-Jo, then he fondled her bare breasts.

Nothing however prepared for what came next. Tony put his face into Sammi-Jo's chest, and began to suckle on her right breast. I had to blink several times to make sure I wasn't imagining things, but no, there it was, my petite blonde Caucasian sister-in-law was actually breastfeeding a big black African-American man. I had heard of hucow fetishes before, but until this day never seen it myself.

Tony kept right on sucking on Sammi-Jo's right breast, guzzling on her milk. He then took his mouth away from her boob, and Sammi-Jo squeezed first her right breast and then her left breast into Tony's face, her white breast milk splattering on his black skin, both of them laughing. Tony then went to Sammi-Jo's left tit, having a good suck on that too.

After a few minutes Tony's desire for Sammi-Jo's breast milk was sated, but seemingly not his desire to drink other body fluids from Sammi-Jo. If I thought the hucow thing was weird, I hadn't seen anything yet. Tony lay out the towel, and lay flat down on it after taking off his shirt. Sammi-Jo stood in front of his head then turned the other way, before pulling down her black leggings and then her apricot colored knickers, and squatting down with her pussy over his face.

I had never seen Sammi-Jo's genitals before, and noticed that while she removed all of the pubic hair from her pink vagina, she did keep a small triangle of pubic hair on her feminine mound, Sammi-Jo's pubes clearly demonstrating she was a natural blonde.

With Sammi-Jo's box and her bum over Tony's face, I watched as her urethra released a stream of bright yellow piss. I couldn't believe I was watching a petite white girl pissing all over a big black man's face, but it was definitely happening and Tony's big erection seemed to be proof that he really, really liked this. However, there was no verbal confirmation of him liking it, as Sammi-Jo was pissing directly into Tony's mouth, and he was drinking the hot yellow liquid with glee, seeming disappointed when Sammi-Jo's pee stream came to an end.

Tony did however put his face into her fanny and lick the residual urine from her vulva, before Sammi-Jo knelt on all fours, thrust her arse in the air and allowed Tony to eat her out, Tony's bright pink tongue that contrasted with his black skin eating out Sammi-Jo's cunt, and her arsehole, also licking her buttocks and the skin that separated her vagina from her anus.

It didn't take much for Sammi-Jo to squeak like a mouse when she came, soaking Tony's handsome face with sticky girl cum, which he eagerly licked away.

"And now for the grand finale," Sammi-Jo promised.

"Man, you're so good at this," said Tony, eagerness clear in his face.

Tony stood up in front of the towel, and Sammi-Jo got down on her knees in front of him, pulling down his shorts and underpants, releasing his enormous black cock and massive balls. Not to my great surprise, Sammi-Jo went down on him. The pretty blonde Caucasian took the big black cock in her mouth and gave fellatio with gusto, teasing his testicles and scrotum with her hand to increase the pleasure.

With Sammi-Jo sucking off Tony so hard, it didn't take long for him to reach his orgasm. If orgasms were volcanic eruptions, Tony's orgasm would have easily eclipsed Mount Saint Helens in 1980, and challenged the Krakatoa eruption of 1883.

Tony's big black cock released a tidal wave of sticky semen all over Sammi-Jo's pretty white face, some of it going on her cheeks and nose, much of it into her mouth, which Sammi-Jo eagerly gulped down, before using her tongue to lick the residual semen from his cock, rolling up her tongue to show the sticky white cum in the center.

"That was amazing," said Tony, getting more cash from his wallet to hand to Sammi-Jo as a tip.

"Please, I always save my best for my personal trainer," said Sammi-Jo, she and Tony making out as she stashed the cash, then the two of them got themselves organized, pulling up their pants, Sammi-Jo putting on her bra and top and then getting a tissue to wipe the residual black man's cum from her face.

As Sammi-Jo and Tony left the area, I thought about Sammi-Jo's 'boyfriend' Dwayne from the caravan park. Given his KKK, swastika and confederate flag tattoos, his confederate flag on his trailer and his tee-shirt proclaiming the reason why he liked Ebola, it was pretty obvious he didn't like black people very much. I wonder what he would have thought of this today, or if he had known Sammi-Jo had had a gang bang with three Pacific Islanders in a hotel room yesterday afternoon?

Dwayne of course wasn't here today up on Mount Lofty to witness this, and Sammi-Jo and Tony, both married to other people, happily went on their way thinking that apart from a koala up a nearby gum tree and some magpies, there were no witnesses to their infidelity. They of course didn't know about me, hidden in the bush recording everything.

*

I did follow Sammi-Jo back in Adelaide that afternoon, but unlike yesterday this time she didn't do anything wrong, going to a local supermarket to purchase her detox drinks and other health supplements, before going to pick up her kids.

I returned home, and got a call from my mother, fortunately not while I was on the toilet like the other night. I sighed. Probably she would want an update, but there was no way I was disclosing what I had seen in recent days, at least not yet.

"Hi Mum, how are you?" I asked.

Mum sounded in a panic. "Rachel, Sammi-Jo just called me. She said she has five tickets to this dinosaur and prehistoric animal show tomorrow, and she wants to give them to your father and I to take Heaven, Neveah and Zayden. Said that she has to meet somebody and can't go herself, and thought it would be good for her kids to spend some time with their grandparents. What should we do?"

"What did you say?"

"I said we'd get back to her."

"Mum, you and Dad should accept her offer and take the kids to the dinosaur show tomorrow."

"What if she suspects something? How should we act?"

"Just act normal, thank her for the tickets and take your grandchildren out for a fun day," I said.

"Do you think she's going to cheat tomorrow, and that's why she wants us to take the kids for the day?" Mum suggested.

"I really couldn't say, but she's been on her best behavior all week," I said, lying perfectly. "That's why you need to take the kids out for the day, so I can watch her and if she's up to something I can get the evidence of this."

Mum still sounded uncertain, but I convinced her that she and Dad should take the kids out for the day tomorrow, Mum confirming by text that she and Dad were doing just this.

I sat at home on Friday evening watching a football game telecast out of Melbourne, but could hardly concentrate given my worry of what to do. Why had I given in to my parents and done this surveillance? Why hadn't I stood firm and referred to them to my boss Ian Cairncross? Now I was in it up to my neck, and had no idea what I should do. It was like I was a pest controller called out to take care of some bees who had started a small colony, and instead found not normal honeybees in a small colony but a huge super-colony of hyper-aggressive Africanized killer bees from the Americas. With the knowledge and proof I had, if I released this information a lot of people would be badly stung, especially me.

Should I say nothing, and say I didn't see anything? Maybe, but then I would know my brother's wife was a literal whore, charging men for sex when he wasn't around. And not normal sex acts, some pretty weird shit at that. Should I sing like a canary? Then my brother would get hurt really badly. Or was it better for him to live a lie?

Getting my tablet, I looked up Sammi-Jo's social media pages and felt more and more conflicted as I went through the photographs. Being the wife of a professional cricketer, Sammi-Jo sometimes got to travel interstate with her kids and the other WAGS and children, and there were plenty of photos of them around Australia posed in different places.

In Perth, Sammi-Jo, Daniel and the kids were posed at the Swan River with the city skyline and Kings Park behind them, in Fremantle and another of them at Rottnest Island meeting some quokkas. There were photos in the Northern Territory, of them at the Darwin Waterfront, the magnificent sunset behind them.

Photos in Victoria saw them on the Princes Bridge in Melbourne, the Yarra River and city skyline in full view, and another down in Geelong on the foreshore near the pier. In New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory they were at Sydney Harbor, with the Opera House and Harbor Bridge Visible, others at Bondi and Manly beaches, and in Canberra by Lake Burley Griffin.

Further up the coast in Queensland they were at South Bank in Brisbane and on the Story Bridge with the Brisbane City skyline in the background, while on the Gold Coast they were in Surfers Paradise, the beach and Q1 tower prominent, and at several of the theme parks. Down in the island state of Tasmania, they were at Hobart's Derwent River, the weather not so nice as in the other photos. And back home in Adelaide, they were in no end of nice places.

The one thing all the photos had in common was that they were all smiling and looked so happy, and I could destroy this. But then again, my conflicted mind reminded me, this was a masquerade because the wife/mother was an adulteress with a number of different men. And she did put her daughters in beauty pageants, sissify her son and post too much information online.

I looked at Sammi-Jo and Daniel with their daughters, Heaven and Neveah looking a perfect cross between her parents. There was another of them together at a wildlife park in the Barossa Valley, Daniel standing with the two girls to one side, Sammi-Jo with her son on the other, a kangaroo and an emu in the photograph. I was about to click to the next photo, and stopped suddenly.

Why did I always think of Heaven and Neveah as Sammi-Jo and Daniel's daughters as their kids, but with Zayden I mostly thought of him as Sammi-Jo's son. I looked again at the photos. The husband, wife, brother and sisters all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but looking at Zayden I could not see any of Daniel in him at all.

I shook my head, I was imagining things; of course Daniel was Zayden's father. But the more I thought about it, he was so different to my brother in personality, such as Zayden's seeming aversion to sports when Heaven and Neveah seemed sports talented. Girls mature faster than boys I reminded myself, but still. It was like Daniel had had nothing to do with Zayden at all.

The thought wouldn't leave my mind. One of my best subjects at high school was biology, and I had really enjoyed learning about genetics. I thought about my immediate family, Mum was blonde with blue eyes and Dad had brown hair with brown eyes. Daniel with blonde hair and blue eyes took after Mum, I was a brown-eyed brunette and took after Dad. Floating around in the family DNA were genes for red hair and green eyes, and Fiona had picked up these recessive characteristics.