All Comments on 'Sister In Law's Threesome'

by peterheer51

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A great start with plenty of possibilities to continue.

That said I will add that with my own personal hotwife experiences it is difficult to cover-up prior sexual familiarity. What we did in one instance was she convinced her husband we needed our first time to be one on one in an overnight then the next day we entered into a threesome with him.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

1) Child birth doesn't actually stretch out a woman's vagina, at least not permanently. If that happens it's usually as a result of age or neglect.

2) Most men don't want their wives to cheat on them. Even suggesting that the idea is normal is weird as fuck. I get this is a fantasy so anything goes, but you should probably actually be in a sexual relationship before trying to write about them, especially the niche stuff.

3) Vaginas don't taste good. They're fun to eat, but do not taste good. They taste like body odour, which makes sense if you think about it. Pretending otherwise is ultimately psychologically damaging to women and often leads to them not wanting oral sex because they think something is wrong with them, when in reality they are perfectly normal and it's the porn writers that are fucking weird.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeterheer51@peterheer51
My favoured genres' are Loving Wives and Incest/Taboo, particularly the conversion of the innocent to cock hungry sluts. My stories will reflect this. Most will be fantasy, some will be true and some will be based on truth. I concentrate on the fucking and the lead up to it. P...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sister Previous Part
Sister Series Info