Sister in Wheelchair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt really awkward in the beginning, but that feeling faded fast and I got used to how he complimented my body and actually kind of liked it. Floating around naked while hearing praise about my progress and everything he admired about me...I liked it a lot.

I opened my eyes now and then when he tugged me around holding my feet or toes...and though he carefully oversaw my heading; his focus was on my face and body.

The fourth week he took my floaties away and swam around holding me in front of him or with me riding on his back. I liked the second one. The first one's still a bit scary...not so much but a bit...though the second one.

Riding his back I have my hands on his shoulders at the deep end...and as soon as he turns towards safety, I more than once hugged him from behind. Really hugged him.

What happens when you do that in water...is that both persons sink to the bottom. And the first time I realized what I did, and what was happening, I froze in fear. But my brotherly lifesaving equipment is extremely fast. He's wrapped around me in a blink of an eye.

And not only has he almost taken away my fear of the pool and the water...he also made me a bit dependent...on...me...touching him.

I like it so much when I'm on his back and I'm pretty sure he knows that.

When he slides me around and we're face-to-face, we've kept the distance there. But the last couple of days the space between us has reduced to not much at all.

I know I've felt turned on a few times. Straight out horny too, once or twice......but him...

...we touch, hug and he showers me with compliments and he grabs my legs, stomach, touch my breast accidentally and grace my......but not a sign of him having an erection in the pool. Not once.

But the end of our fourth week in the pool was coming up, and that was about to change.

This day at breakfast, besides the usual nice setting, there were four cupcakes and a bottle of champagne placed on the table...and I asked him what we celebrated.

- Well, you of course. This is our four-week anniversary or one month together...so, party.

- That's why four plus one...ah, clever.

But, you really think we should be drinking before swimming?

- I really think we should. I so look forward being wasted with you in the pool.

- Wasted?! I'm not a heavy drinker, but I do need a little more than this to get wasted.

- Just a figure of speech, I meant I want us both to be dizzy together...in the pool.

And if a cozy rescue's required...it'd be very nice, I would like that very much.

- Ah, I see. Yeah, I would like that too. Soo let's celebrate then, shall we?!

And we did. We talked, drank champagne, ate...drank some more champagne...talked some more, and laughed, a lot. Best breakfast-party ever.

In the middle of all the laughing and cupcake-throwing Jamie suddenly stopped and looked at me...paused his throwing-hand and just watched me with teary eyes.

- Ooooh, wow sis I like you so much. You're so amazing and beautiful, and it's hard for me to

My heart started beating faster for every word, and at the 'hard for me'...I shushed him.

I removed my shirt, rolled over to his side and bumped his chair.

- What are you doing, what's up with the collision?

He looked a bit anxious, but mostly very puzzled, so I sat myself on his lap and looked in his eyes.

- I must ask you something I've been thinking about. I guess you know I like a lot of things in the pool and also, I've been turned on a few times...maybe it didn't show, well, anyhow...you never had a boner in the pool. With all the things you've said to me...all the countless nice ones and also the more than few sexy remarks...were none of them worthy of...a boner?

He blushed, and looked down.

- Are you kidding?! Everything about you is boner-material; every inch of your body...damn just hearing you speak or hum something while floating in the pool...it's...

- So why no...?

- I did get a boner the first day...actually a couple of times that day, and at first I just wanted you to see it...but then I remembered pushing you and especially reminded myself why I was doing this. Not for me and my aching boner...it was for you. It was all for you.

And after that I didn't get stiff any more, no matter how sexy you looked.

I should get a Nobel Prize for that...having this in front of me and putting her well-being before my own sexual needs. And I'm twenty years horny. Maybe a dual prize while we're at it. But,

- But?

- But now when we've been drinking...and especially with you sitting in my lap like this.

I kissed him before he ended the sentence. First light and soft, just lips touching lips...but that was far from what we both needed right now and at the same time we wildly started French kissing each other. We kissed soft and we kissed intense with so much passion...it felt soooooo good having our lips and tongues together...it felt soo good.

My lips left his with a smacking sound...I had to unhook my bra. No time to undo the right way, so I pulled it aggressively over my head.

- Don't smile, I wanted it gone. I'm burning with desire for you brother. I want you to touch me and kiss me everywhere, now.

He kissed my neck and down to my breast, licked it and grabbed my nipple with his lips. Oh, he made me crazy I couldn't wait any longer...

- Put me on the table and take your shorts off...and do it fast.

He kissed my nipple and breast, rose from his chair while holding me...then put me on the table and got out of his shorts, fast. And this time, he had a boner.

I moved from side to side and slid my panties down my legs and onto the floor.

He got them and put them in my chair...then he looked between my legs.

- Do you want me to? I want to, I really want to.

- Yes, I want you to...but right now I want you in me. You're so hard and I'm trembling with lust.

- Me too. I've always liked you and I know we've been drinking...but something's changed the last couple of weeks...things in me have grown dependent on you, and I just want you so bad...

...so how do we, you on the table or?

- No, on the table tomorrow...and maybe then you can have a taste at me before; add me to your breakfast. But I want to be in your lap now. I know it's not the best position with my condition, but I can gyrate my hips...and you can bounce us or what you'll call it. The reason I want it this way is because I want us to hold each other while we're making love...I want to hold and kiss you during...

He moved in and kissed me as he picked me up...then sat down in his chair. As he sat down I slid forward a bit and got his stiff boner pressed against me and it felt so good I let out a huge moan. I leaned over to the side, grabbed his dick...aimed, and leaned back...taking him all in.

We sat like that a couple of seconds...completely still just looking at each other, then he leaned close, and I jumped him. Kissed him borderline roughly and rode him hard. So much bottled up inside. I grabbed his shoulders and bounced on him...gyrated and bounced, it felt so good feeling him leaving me, then coming all the way back in. Out...then all the way in. And the kissing on top of this...I liked it so much I...

- It's sooo good...sooo good, I...am...close. Aaaaaahhh, so clooose, I'mmm coooooming.

And I came...like there's no tomorrow. I tensed and held him tight while having the strongest orgasm to date. I almost passed out briefly; it was so strong and felt sooo good to release.

- Woooow, I mean wow. This was...I cannot start to describe how much I needed this. What a sexy workout, and that finish...did you feel me coming on you, it was something right?

- I did feel you coming, and yes it was something extra...looked like you almost passed out for a second or two.

I'm happy for you...your worth a million of those, dearest sister in the world.

I sat still in his lap; hugging his chest and listening to his heart beat while waiting for my breath and own heart beat come to a more normal pace.

- You're still in me...I feel you.

- Yes I am.

- It feels nice.

- It feels more than nice. I never want you to let go...this is like a dream you don't want to wake up from, ever.

- I know what you mean...I could also stay like this.

Question though.

- Ok.

- You didn't come, right?

- ...I didn't.

- I'll fix that for you, if you bring me and a bottle of wine to the pool, both on the edge thank you.

Reluctantly and kind of slow he moved us to the new position by the pool.

The first zip of wine I poured on my breast...wanted to see him lick my stomach and breast clean; it felt so porn-like and filthy watching his tongue lick me like that.

I think he gladly do that all day...but a promise is a promise, so I got to work...just had to feel his fit belly and caress those sexy abs. He was semi erect already so my active touch got him stiff in no time...I could tell he liked it.

I kissed his lips and asked if he wanted wine á Victoria, a mouth full...and he moaned a yeees please. So I poured some wine in my mouth, then fused my lips to his and tongued it into his mouth.

I've never seen a guy come like that; being in the way of that load would've caused serious injury.

And smiling like all the suns in the world was my brother as he looked at me with such loving admiration and joy...and smiling back...I also started...to feel...joy.

The rest of the day we spent mostly inside just talking, with me using my brother as a warm cozy blanket or cushion in the couch.

When it was time for bed, we both agreed that we should sleep in our own beds, we could change that later on...but it felt like the right thing to do, and besides...we had the entire next day to look forward to....and the next...

Jamie carried me up the stairs though and tucked me in with a good night kiss.

As he left the room and turned off the light, he said, "See you tomorrow, and sis...love you."

It felt so good hearing that, because I knew that he really really meant it. And my first instinct was to return the words...or hurl myself after him, but I restrained myself and thought I would show my appreciation first thing tomorrow morning instead.

I had my extra-long sleeping t-shirt on me but showed him that I had my panties folded in my hand.

He scurried to the lift and hugged me hard. Then picked me up and carried me to the table.

He removed his shorts, showing me the second boner in two days...and I thought he was going to do me right away, but he was just leaning in for a kiss or two...or three...then he sat down in the chair pulling me forward...getting ready for his pre-breakfast delight.

But before that happened, I wanted to say something first, so I held his cheeks softly in my hands.

* * *

- You know...all of this started when I shut down, feeling the worst I ever felt.....miserable with walls and ceiling closing in no matter what...

But the weeks together, and yesterday...I..., when I woke up today...I felt joy. And right now, right now my heart's doing somersaults...and I have butterflies in my stomach....and....for the first time in like forever...I'm...starting to feel happy again...

...I'm actually starting to feel good again, and I am really happy.

12