Sister Payback

Story Info
Sister tickles brother.
1.2k words
4.12
33.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and I are fraternal twins. She was born first so she's a few seconds older than me and never lets me forget. We're both 22 and in college but different colleges. So the only time we get to hang out is at home on break.

Our father passed away and left a good inheritance for our mom and we both got scholarships for college so we're set for money. Not quite the one percent but but pretty close.

We each still have our own room but that doesn't keep us out of the others room if we want to mess with each other. We had been playing pranks on each other for about a week when Rachel took it up a notch. I woke up on Saturday morning tied to my bed. She started tickling me saying this was payback for when I put clear wrap on the toilet in her bathroom.

I begged her to stop but she wouldn't. I only wear shorts when I sleep so Rachel had access to basically every part of my body. Rachel was only wearing a thin robe with nothing on underneath and as part of my punishment she sat on my face and told me to smell her ass.

I really had no choice as I was tied up and she was tickling the shit out of me.

The commotion brought Mom to my room and she was shocked for a minute.

"What's going on?" Mom asked.

"He's been pranking me all week and I'm sick of it," Rachel said and dug her fingers into my ribs. I jumped and bounced on the bed. Both Rachel and my mom laughed.

"It's not funny!" I said, trying to get some sympathy from my mom.

"I remember how ticklish you were when you were young Mom said, tickling my armpit. I tried to put my arm down but it was tied. Then Rachel got on the other side and both her and Mom tickled an armpit. Then they used just their nails to tickle the hair in my pits which caused goosebumps.

"What about his feet?" Mom asked Rachel.

"I don't know I haven't tried them yet."

Soon my feet were being attacked with their long nails. Apparently my feet are super ticklish caused I was bouncing on the bed like a bronco, according to mom.

"Oh my God," Rachel cried. "Mom, look!"

Unbeknownst to me, during my bouncing around my shorts had slipped down and the head of my cock was poking out. Before I knew what was happening Mom and Rachel had pulled my shorts down, revealing my hard, throbbing cock.

"Holy shit!" Rachel exclaimed. "Did he get this from Dad?"

Your father was big, but not this big," Mom said. Then they both reached out and gave it a couple of strokes.

"I'll be right back," Mom said and left the room.

"So brother, are your balls ticklish?" Rachel asked and scratched her long nails against my balls.

They must have been because I laughed when she did that. Or maybe I was just so sensitive that I'd laugh anywhere they tickled me.

Mom returned with a pair of scissors and my shorts were promptly cut off.

"Look , Mom even his balls are ticklish," Rachel said and tickled my balls again.

"How about his cock?" Mom asked and started tickling the head of my cock.

I laughed and groaned both because it felt so good and ticklish at the same time.

"Not sure how ticklish it is but I'm getting a reaction, Mom said, then proceeded to rub her thumb under the head of my cock which had started to leak precum.

"Have you ever tasted cum Rachel? Mom asked.

"Not my brother's," Rachel said with disgust.

"Try it," Mom said and shoved her thumb inside Rachel's mouth.

"Well?" Mom prompted.

"Actually not bad, Sweeter than I thought it would be."

"Let's see," Mom said and started running her tongue around the head of my cock.

"Mmm!" Mom declared.

Soon they both had their tongues on the head of my cock.

Who knew pranking my sister would lead to her and my mother licking the head of my cock. Then one would suck on it , while the other licked my balls, then they'd switch. They loved the fact that I shaved. I was close to coming a few times but they always seemed to know and stopped before I could. Then while Mom sucked my balls, Rachel was going to town on my cock, licking the shit out of my cock head and I warned her, "I'm gonna cum!" She buckled down and swallowed all the cum I shot in her throat.

After a couple of minutes they started tickling me again. Soon I was back to full erection, not that it went down much after I came anyway.

"Now what should we do?" Mom asked.

"Sit on his face. I did that and made him smell my ass," Rachel laughed.

In a few seconds both my mom and sister were standing naked before me. My cock grew even harder.

Mom had short red hair, big boobs with bumpy areola's and average nipples, while Rachel had long brown hair, huge boobs, smooth areola's and big nipples. Mom was pretty cute and Rachel was a little on the plain side, but she also didn't have makeup on so maybe I'm not giving her a fair assessment.

Mom proceeded to climb on my face and I did my best to lick her shaved pussy. Meanwhile Rachel deviated between tickling me and sucking and licking my cock.

The girls must have been turned on too because Mom was panting and saying yes over and over again and I could hear Rachel moaning and figured she was rubbing her pussy. After a few minutes Rachel climbed on my cock which must have shocked Mom as well as me because I heard her gasp. I haven't had a lot of experience with girls before, okay to be honest I've only had sex with two and only about three times each, but I must have done something right because soon Mom and Rachel both came and sort of fell into each other over me.

This positioned Mom's asshole right within my tongues reach and I stuck it in there just to see what she would do.

"Just like your father used to do," Mom said moving to give me a better angle.

Then it was Rachel's turn on my face and Mom's on my cock. Rachel was a littler skinnier than Mom and I was able to reach her asshole as well as her pussy so I licked both.

"Mom, he's licking my asshole," Rachel said. "No one's ever done that before."

"How do you like it?" Mom asked.

"I love it!" Rachel exclaimed. I went back at it and soon I had her coming.

Then after a few more minutes of fucking my mom I felt her pussy tighten on my cock as she had her own orgasm and soon I shot my load into my mother's surprisingly tight pussy.

In no time Rachel was right there eating the cum dripping out of my mother's pussy while Mom cleaned off my cock.

"Now untie your brother," Mom said. "You two need to help me clean the house."