All Comments on 'Sister Problems and Table Tennis'

by CWNiess

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks for posting this again!

I had looked for the original, could not find it, and realized it had been removed. Thanks for sharing again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Run on drivel

This was a 2 page story. The rest was boring as hell.

MindOverMattersMindOverMattersabout 7 years ago

I enjoyed the story, and I didn't mind the length. I enjoy when authors expand the story to add detail.

MindOverMattersMindOverMattersabout 7 years ago

Would enjoy a follow-up on the Thanksgiving adventures.

Soma99Soma99about 7 years ago
Five stars, well done!

Thank you for the very well put together story.

I think there may have been some other way to put Maria in charge, the DWI thing was a bit far fetched (but it doesn't really matter), but I really enjoyed the rest. Will definitely check out your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Thanks for reposting, this was one of my favourite stories some years ago. I'm still hoping for part 2 with Kristen and Tom.

jlorthiajlorthiaover 6 years ago
I really appreciate the long form writing in this genre.

Very simple concept(table tennis game) used to great effect. You did a great job building tension. You have a lot of talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Horrible

Evil vicious characters. Deplorable.

WhiteStockingsWhiteStockingsabout 5 years ago
Much too long for the content!

Literotica.com is not the forum to show you knowledge about table tennis.

Too much into details not adding any value to the story.

Additionally I missed any clue why the party guests should have participated in this at all. The demands were so fare fetched.

At the end Marie's sister was not punished at all but the female guests. Why?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Uhhh... wow... You just blatantly copied one of WrongWriter's stories changing beer pong to ping pong (https://www.literotica.com/s/katie-stuck-naked-at-house-party). Suppose you expanded on parts, but didn't really care for most of that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Copied from an other story. Also way to long and makes the story boring and confusing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous