Sister Problems and Table Tennis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers

"The Saturday after Thanksgiving?" Tom scoffed. "I have to promise?"

"That's reasonable," Kristen argued. "You get a whole day from me in exchange for a couple hours of your time tonight."

"Good luck in jail then," Tom asserted; He started getting up from the sofa.

"Wait," Kristen begged. She pulled Tom back to her side. "I can't skip out on my family during Thanksgiving, and we always go shopping on Black Friday. I'll never hear the end of it. How about I hang out with you that Friday night and Saturday? That's a day and a half, and you only have to do what Marie asks of you during this one party."

"How about this?" Tom responded. "I get you during the entire Thanksgiving break, and we'll go to your family's Thanksgiving dinner together. I'll be your Thanksgiving date."

"My date?" Kristen laughed. The very idea of Tom being her date visibly amused her. "You want me to bring you to our family Thanksgiving?"

"That's right," Tom declared. "Those are my terms. You can take 'em or leave 'em."

Kristen stared at the ceiling as she plotted her next move. Kristen could never let herself get arrested for driving under the influence. She'd worked too hard over the years to throw everything away like this. At the same time, Tom was asking a lot. Would Tom actually turn down an opportunity to have his way with her? Would any heterosexual man possibly turn that down?

"I can't," Kristen answered once again grabbing Tom's arm. "That's just too much. Certainly, we can..."

"I don't know," Tom interjected. He once again stood abruptly pulling his arm free of Kristen's grasp. "I...I just don't know."

Kristen followed after Tom; she grabbed his retreating hand and pulled it into her stomach. "I know you think I'm a bitch," Kristen conceded. "I really do like you, and I would never make this kind of deal with anyone else. I couldn't. I just couldn't do it with someone else. It's different with you, Tom. I trust you, and I really do like you."

"You're just saying that."

"Tom," Kristen argued. She lifted his hand and turned his open palm toward her body. Staring convincingly in Tom's eyes, Kristen slowly and deliberately cupped his hand over her left breast. The twenty-one-year-old blonde then stepped into Tom's body and wrapped his free arm around her back. "We'll spend the night together on Black Friday then I'll be all yours on Saturday. You can do anything you want with me, anything you want to me." Marie pulled her body even closer to Tom's, "If I make a promise, you better believe I'm gonna keep it."

Tom's heart raced. He could feel Kristen's nipple through her sheer shirt and lace bra. His dick pressed through his pants against her body. "But, I don't know..."

Kristen whispered softly into Tom's ear. "Are you really going to let Marie fuck up my life like this? I need you, Tom. I need you to help me."

"So, we having a party?" Marie asked abruptly with a chuckle as she stepped into the basement.

Tom and Kristen jumped away from each other like a couple of teens caught making out under the bleachers. Tom remembered the house key Marie repeatedly promised to give back but never had.

"You let yourself in," Tom scolded. "How long have you been here?"

"I did," Marie gloated holding Tom's key in the air. "I just got here, but it looks like I'm already missing some of the fun. We having a party or no?"

"I guess so," Kristen said hopefully. "We are...We're all set. Tom's in too."

"Tom," Marie said. "Do we have a deal?"

Chapter Five

Tom looked back and forth between the sisters. There wasn't much to consider; Tom could never walk away from such an opportunity even if it did mean playing along with Marie's plan. Thoughts of what he would do with Kristen during Thanksgiving break raced through Tom's head.

"Sure," Tom agreed nervously. "We have a deal, but we need to clean up the house first. Mind helping me with that?"

"You know," Marie said. "I think that's a really great job for Kristen."

"Seriously?" Kristen responded condescendingly. She looked around the basement, at the piles of trash and empty bottles. "Fine. Whatever."

Marie sat on the couch and motioned for Tom to join her. Marie grabbed the remote and started flipping through Tom's On-Demand menu. She quickly chose some chick-flick that Tom was sure to hate. This didn't matter much to Tom; he was preoccupied with the sisterly power struggle unfolding before him.

Not wanting to argue with her little sister, Kristen picked up a trash can and started making her way through the basement collecting empty beer cans and other trash.

"Now that I think of it," Marie said to her older sister. "It might be more fun if you cleaned Tom's house in the nude."

"What?" Kristen argued. "You must be kidding."

"Not kidding at all," Marie rebuffed. "Not even a little bit."

"I thought we had a deal," Kristen argued. "Tom agreed to do your party tonight. Isn't that what you wanted?"

"We do have a deal," Marie said. "Our agreement is and was that you do whatever I tell you. Then maybe I help you stay out of jail."

"Marie, please," Kristen begged. "I already worked things out with Tom."

"That's between you two," Marie said. "Besides, Tom already saw me naked, and we're going to see a lot more of him tonight. Isn't it only fair that we get to see you too?"

Kristen paused to think even though she didn't have the luxury of turning her little sister down. "OK, fine," she relented stepping toward the stairway. "I'll be right back."

"No, no," Marie said. "Go ahead and undress down here."

"But you got to go upstairs," Kristen argued.

"I also streaked through downtown," Marie responded. "If you're not undressed in thirty seconds, I'll start inviting friends over right now."

"Fine," Kristen agreed. "Don't invite anyone else. Please."

"Then you know what to do," Marie said motioning for her sister to start undressing.

Kristen slid her shoes off first and carefully lined them up against the wall. She paused, looking nervously at Tom.

While Tom and Kristen dated for a short while in high school, he'd never seen her naked. It was somehow understood that Tom wasn't good enough to see Kristen's body as if he shouldn't even ask. Now, she was going to have to clean his basement in the buff. More so, Kristen would have to do all this in front of Marie, too. Thanks to their conservative upbringing, even Marie hadn't seen Kristen naked since they were little girls.

"Let's go," Marie said. "Quit stalling."

Fighting to maintain her composure, Kristen pulled her white tank top over her head revealing the black lace bra underneath. While letting the garment fall to the floor, Kristen stole another glance at Tom. Despite her hopes to the contrary, Tom wasn't making any gentlemanly effort to look away. Kristen calmly unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her legs. The tight jeans pulled her black silk panties down a few inches exposing the slightest bit of blonde pubic hair. Goosebumps proliferated Kristen's chiseled pale thighs.

After Kristen had stepped carefully out of her jeans, she reached behind her back and carefully unhooked her bra. She held the cups in place over her breasts with one hand and then, she slipped her arms free of the straps. After stealing another peek at Tom and Marie, Kristen let the brassiere fall to the floor. The falling cups momentarily exposed Kristen's nipples as she attempted to cover herself with her right arm. Kristen paused again. She stared down at her forearm smashing her boobs into her ribcage and the pile of clothes at her feet. As she looked back up at Tom and Marie, Kristen's composure abandoned her; Kristen's arms and legs shivered wildly, and her eyes glistened with tears. Her body jerked sporadically as if it wanted to collapse in on itself. For the first time in her life, the most popular girl in town wasn't in control; she was at her little sister's beck and call.

"Don't be shy," Marie demanded mercilessly of her mortified older sister. "The panties too."

Still covering her boobs with one arm, Kristen used the other hand to push the panties down her legs. As the silk undergarment dropped to the floor, Kristen quickly used her free hand to cover her exposed bush. She stood there for a moment, legs crossed, arms contorted. Kristen had a beautiful body, perfect even. Still, she couldn't accept being exposed to her little sister and Tom like this.

"Well then," Marie advised. "You can get dressed as soon as the house is clean and passes inspection. You better hurry, though. Our guests'll be here in a few hours, and this place is a pig pen." Realizing there was no way to clean the basement while covering her tits and pussy, Kristen let her hands drop to her sides. She stood still for a moment so Marie and Tom could get a good look at her exposed body. Naively, she hoped her sister and Tom would get a fair view then refocus their attention elsewhere. Kristen glanced down at Tom with a devilish look. She wanted Tom to understand that his time was coming; he would get his turn in Marie's spotlight later that day.

Tom watched Kristen intently as Marie took in her movie. Seeing Kristen naked was a much greater thrill for Tom than Marie's performance the night prior. While Tom would never turn down an opportunity to see Marie sans clothing, Kristen was something else altogether. She was the forbidden fruit of their school.

Despite the foreboding context, Kristen's naked form was everything Tom could have imagined. Her mid-sized breasts were punctuated with soft pink areolas and firm protruding nipples. Kristen's abs were defined yet smooth, and her cushioned pussy lips were covered with just enough curly blonde hair. More than anything, Tom loved the way Kristen's ass cheeks dimpled in as she walked around the basement.

Tom was sure Kristen's body had to be the single most beautiful sight he would ever experience. Tom accepted that he would never have a girl like Kristen to call his own. She would eventually end up with some millionaire. Tom would hear about her exploits all around the world and her perfect life. Finding someone like Kristen was not part of his path, and Tom was OK with that. He was willing to settle for this moment where Kristen was humbled before him, stripped naked and picking up his trash. Kristen didn't look back at Tom and Marie as she put the basement back together. It was as if the perfect blonde was trying to block their presence from her mind.

As Kristen cleaned and Tom glared, Marie used her phone to finish making plans for their upcoming party. Every time Tom heard a buzz or a beep, he realized it was probably another person signing on to participate in whatever twisted plan Marie was putting together. Tom considered asking Marie about the party's guest list, but he opted not to. It wasn't like he would be able to change Marie's mind about who she was inviting. Once his former girlfriend decided on a course of action, nothing could divert her focus. Of this, Tom was well aware. Besides, he was still attending to Kristen's housecleaning project.

After Kristen cleaned up the trash and wiped down the countertops, she pulled out a vacuum and swept the floor. Marie then made her older sister clean the upstairs kitchen.

Tom, of course, followed Kristen upstairs to ensure his availability in case she couldn't find something or needed an extra pair of hands. Even after more than an hour of dusting, picking up trash, and vacuuming, Kristen's nude activities entranced Tom. He was especially amused by how Kristen was so careful about avoiding the double-glass doors and windows. Kristen being aware of her exposed state only added to Tom's excitement.

Soon enough, however, Kristen was done with her cleaning. To Tom, this meant two things: He wouldn't get to admire her nudity much longer, and his own time in the spotlight was approaching.

"I'm all done, Kristen yelled down the stairs to Marie. You don't mind if I get dressed now; do you?"

"Sure thing," Marie resounded. "Just take the trash out. Then you can get dressed."

"Take the trash out?" Kristen responded in a panic. "I can't go outside like this. What about the neighbors?"

"Really?" Marie snapped as she ran up the stairs. "You don't want the neighbors to see you? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Marie," Kristen begged. "Please. Please don't..."

"I don't know," Marie interrupted with a victorious grin. "If the tables were turned, would you make me go outside? Oh, that's right. The tables were turned last night, and you took me to the god-damned River Festival. So, hell yes, you have to take the fucking trash out."

Tom caught a smirk from Marie as she noticed him adjusting his pants; Marie apparently liked him participating in Kristen's comeuppance. Tom wasn't too focused on Marie, however. Kristen, after all, was about to make her way outside on a sunny Sunday afternoon. Tom was incapable of considering anything else.

Tom and Marie sat across from each other at the kitchen table as Kristen wandered around the house collecting trash bags. Her body glistened with a hint of sweat either from her cleaning activities or from anxiety about going outside naked. The combined emotional and physical toll was wearing on the twenty-one-year-old. Kristen powered through, however, piling up the trash bags at the double-glass doors. Kristen intended to finish her task with a single trip to the bin.

"Better make it snappy," Marie joked as her older sister surveyed the backyard through Tom's kitchen window. Kristen would have to step out the back door then run about fifty feet to the trash bins. Only a row of shrubbery and chain link fences separated Tom's yard from the houses next door. If any of his neighbors were outside or even looking through their windows, Kristen would have nowhere to hide.

"I'll get the door for you," Tom offered as Kristen picked up the white plastic bags. "I don't see anyone out there. Just hurry up, and you'll be fine."

Kristen looked back in disgust as her younger sister giggled. Kristen then stepped up to Tom's back door for a final scan of the backyard. The coast was still clear; at least Kristen didn't see anyone. Kristen nodded for Tom to open the door. The double-doors made a hideous metal-scraping-metal sound as Tom slid them open. Marie rushed to the window so as to not miss her older sister's first foray into outdoor exhibitionism. Not considering the step down from the door, Kristen tripped and was barely able to regain her balance. In preventing a fall, however, she stubbed her toe and let one of the plastic bags fall free. Distracted by her stinging digit and the possibility of being exposed to the neighborhood, Kristen failed to recover the lost container. Instead, she darted immediately across the back lawn toward the garbage bins.

Kristen tried frantically to open the nearest bin, but the lid wouldn't budge. A thick plastic bungee with a metal S-hook held the container closed. It would take all of her strength to free the cover. Kristen dropped the bags and pulled the metal hook from the thick plastic cover then opened the dumpster. It was full of similar bags and didn't look like it could contain anything else. Not to be deterred, the naked twenty-one-year-old started picking up bags and cramming them into the bin. Unfortunately, there was no way all the bags would fit despite how much Kristen compressed the dumpster contents. She would have to move on to the next container. Very much aware of and distracted by the possibility of being caught, Kristen had an even more difficult time opening the second trash receptacle. She broke a nail trying to free the lid from the bungee but wasn't about to let such a minor injury slow her down. Dogs were barking, and someone was yelling in the distance. It was just a matter of time before she became a neighborhood spectacle.

As the second dumpster was completely empty, Kristen was able to redistribute the bags quickly and without further incident. She shut both lids and attempted to strap them back down. The bungees were even less cooperative than when Kristen opened the containers. Kristen fought through several failed attempts before reattaching the damned S-hooks.

Just as Kristen began her return trip, she heard a screeching whistle. Kristen was certain someone saw her, but she couldn't tell where the noise came from. Not knowing what else to do, Kristen instinctively crossed her arms over her exposed body and dropped to her knees. Surveying the area for onlookers, she noticed the other bag. It was exactly where she lost it after tripping through the glass doors.

Kristen saw an older guy in the neighbor's yard making his way to the chain link fence. He was waving hysterically and yelling at Kristen; the man was moving in for a better look. Fortunately for Kristen, the gentleman was hardly fleet of foot. Kristen hoped that his eyesight was equally challenged.

"Hey there, beautiful," the man yelled over the fence and across the yard as if he had a shot in hell with the young blonde.

Ignoring the man, Kristen bolted to the abandoned trash bag. She reached down, picked it up, and ran back to the garbage cans, all while covering her tits and pussy to the best of her ability. Despite her shaking hands, Kristen had much better luck opening and closing the receptacles. As soon as the bin was secured shut, Kristen darted back in the house ignoring the neighbor's continuing summons. Kristen could only hope the old man wouldn't follow behind her.

"Very well done, sis," Marie said clapping her hands as Kristen tripped back through the double-glass doors and fell to the floor ass-up. "That step's a bitch, huh?"

"There," Kristen said in an angry tone. "I did it. Now may I go get dressed?"

"I guess so," Marie relented. "You might as well take a break. I'll run to the store for some food. You don't mind if I use your credit card, do you?"

"Whatever," Kristen said more concerned about getting her clothes back on than preventing her little sister from running up her credit card bill. The blonde limped down the stairs and redressed as quickly as possible.

Once fully clothed, Kristen sat back down on the recliner with her legs clutched tightly over her chest. She wrapped one arm around her knees and used her free hand to rub her stubbed toe. After politely giving Kristen a minute to collect herself, Tom made his way down the stairs and sat on the couch facing her.

"You okay? Tom asked.

"I hope you enjoyed that," Kristen responded with a scowl. "That was the most humiliating thing in my life."

Tom didn't have a response. He was torn between his guilt for participating in Kristen's humiliation and his fear from knowing he was next.

Tom and Kristen sat quietly while Marie went out shopping for party snacks. They were both glad to have Marie out of the house for a little while. Neither Tom nor Kristen knew what Marie had planned for the party or even who she had invited; everything considered, a brief moment of solitude seemed appropriate. Tom tried to converse with Kristen, but he couldn't force the words out of his mouth. He felt like a grade-schooler too nervous to address his first crush. Between Kristen's naked foray into his backyard and what Tom would have to do that evening, neither had much to say. Calling the silence awkward would be a colossal understatement.

Forgoing his attempts to connect with Kristen, Tom instead preoccupied himself with his phone. He checked his email a dozen times or so and scanned a few sports apps. Time dragged by as he tried to keep from thinking about what Marie was planning.

Finally, Tom heard Marie pulling into his driveway. A disconcerting mixture of terror and excitement filled his stomach. "I better help Marie with the snacks," Tom said jumping out of his seat.

Kristen, seemingly happy to be left alone, moved quietly to the couch and rested her eyes.

CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers
1...34567...11