Sister Problems and Table Tennis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers

"Keep licking him, Susan," Marie reminded.

Tom felt Jenny's breasts circling his back. He felt thick and stuttered shots of breath against the back of his neck; Jenny purred into his ear like a kitten. Tom reached down and grabbed Susan's hair pulling her face upward between his legs.

Without being asked to do so, Jenny started dry humping her pussy into Tom's lower back. Jenny's hairy bush and tight slit scraped against Tom's lower spine through the thick layer of baby oil.

"You know what to do from here, Jenny," Marie instructed. "Let nature take its course."

Jenny looked at the crowd around the Ping-Pong table. Before this moment, she had a grand total of two sexual experiences. She exchanged handjobs with her boyfriend in high school, and she had sex with one guy in college. Both experiences were mechanical and only nominally fulfilling. At this moment, she felt more uninhibited and free than ever before in her life.

"Want me to do it?" Jenny whispered into Tom's ear. "Do you want it?"

"Please," Tom begged. "I want it."

"If you want it," Jenny added. "If you want it, tell me so."

"I want it," Tom said.

"Louder," Jenny said pulling Tom's head back and biting on his earlobe. "Tell me louder. Say it so everyone can hear you."

"I want it," Tom yelled as loud as he could. "Please. I want it now." Jenny wrapped her arm around Tom's neck and ran the other hand down his stomach. Tom could feel her nails scraping his skin. Jenny draped her hands around Tom's penis.

"Please," Tom begged. "Please do it."

"Susan," Marie yelled to the girl between Tom's legs. "Now lick his balls. Lick and suck on his ball sack." Susan pulled herself forward with a scowl and drove her tongue into Tom's balls. She continued plunging her finger in and out of Tom's ass while licking and sucking his growing sac.

"I want it," Tom yelled. "Please do it." Jenny gripped Tom's dick firmly with her right hand. She started rubbing his base and circled her fingers up his stem. She rolled her palm against the very tip of Tom's penis barely making contact. Every time Tom thought he was about to cum, Jenny pulled back. She teased his cock for what felt like an eternity.

"Do it," Tom yelled again. "Please."

Jenny started to pump Tom's cock, slowly at first then faster and faster.

"Ahhh," Tom yelled as Jenny pumped as hard as she could. After just a few seconds of stroking, Tom's dick exploded shooting cum at least a foot into the air before flooding Susan's hair.

After ejaculating, Tom fell to his hands like a dog hovering over Susan. Trying not to gag from her experience, Susan pushed her oily body out from underneath Tom's thighs. She slid across the table while attempting to wipe gobs of cum from her face and hair. Susan rolled off the table and quickly disappeared behind the crowd.

Tom was starting to crawl off the table himself when Jenny called him back. "I'm sorry," she said. "You can't just take off after getting yours. It's my turn."

Tom was astounded by Jenny's sudden penchant for exhibitionism. He looked around the table at the group egging him on; Tom couldn't believe this was still going on, that everyone wanted more. He crawled to Jenny, who was lying on her back, knees up and legs apart. She looked up at him through her legs summoning him with her pointer finger. Tom, who had never performed oral sex on a girl, wasn't exactly sure what to do; he leaned in and started licking her pussy lips.

"Tell me you want it," Tom said with a grin looking up at Jenny through her legs.

"I want it," she returned as loud as she could. Jenny grabbed the sides of Tom's head and jammed his face into her pussy. "I fucking want it." Tom separated Jenny's pussy lips with his fingers and started rubbing her clitoris. He circled her labia with his tongue. At one point, Tom pulled his finger from Jenny's clit; immediately, Jenny grabbed his retreating hand and returned it to its mission. Tom drove his tongue deep into Jenny's pussy as she moaned uncontrollably; Jenny's warm body quivered and shook. With his free hand, Tom slowly inserted two fingers into her vagina. Jenny moaned thrusting her hips up and down on the table. Tom cycled between rubbing and licking Jenny's clitoris while finger-fucking her vagina. Jenny arched her back screaming at the top of her lungs then fell back to the table like a wilted flower.

The group cheered the encore performance as Tom crawled up next to Jenny and rolled over on his back. He held her hand gently as the group around them began to disperse. Tom and Jenny lay naked on the table staring at each other as Marie passed out purses, wallets, phones, and other personal items. The party was over.

After a few minutes, Susan approached the table and waved Jenny's clothes in the air. "Let's go, Jenny," Susan demanded in an irritated tone. "Show's over."

"I better go," Jenny said to Tom. "Are you gonna call me?"

"Call you?" Tom asked. "I...Um...Sure. I'll call you."

Jenny gave Tom a kiss on the cheek then rolled off the table with a smile. In less than two minutes, she was fully clothed and headed up the stairs with Susan.

Tom rolled off the table not even thinking about his own clothes. The basement was empty, and he was grateful for a moment of solitude. Tom stumbled over to his couch and let his body fall back. He draped a pillow over his sore dick.

After a few minutes, Kristen returned to the basement fully clothed and plopped down beside Tom; she gently rested her hand on his oily knee. The two sat motionless acknowledging each other's privacy. Eventually, Marie sat on the chair facing her sister and ex-boyfriend.

"Some night," Marie said. "Don't you think?"

"Are we even?" Kristen asked her little sister. "You're going to tell that police lady not to arrest me, right?"

"We're even," Marie responded with a smile. "You did well tonight."

"And you're going to keep your promise to me?" Tom asked Kristen. "We're still on for Thanksgiving weekend. Right?"

"I gave you my word," Kristen assured Tom. "I promise you'll have the time of your life."

"Things really worked out," Marie said. "We should do this again next year."

Kristen and Tom looked at each other. Tom was surprised by the connection he and Kristen shared at that moment; he knew exactly what Kristen was thinking.

"You?" Kristen asked Tom with an evil smile.

"I don't know," Tom said. "You?"

"OK," Kristen said to her sister. "Next year it is."

###

CWNiess
CWNiess
116 Followers
1...67891011