Sister’s Secret Pregnancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to move to your legs. Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Everything is amazing. You are amazing."

I moved to her feet, and rolled back the sheet, exposing her legs, and rested it to cover her crotch. I began by rubbing hot oil over her whole right leg, then began massaging her right foot.

"Oh my god, yes Austin" she let out.

"Just relax Casey. Forget everything and be in this moment. Focus on your breathing."

I gave her an extra long foot massage, because I knew she could use it, and then worked on her calfs. Shortly after, I moved to her thighs and was careful to stay gentle in my work on her. The last thing I would want to do is give her too much pressure, release a blood clot, and be off to the hospital with my naked and pregnant little sister.

As I massged her thigh, I made my way farther and farther up her leg, until my fingers were grazing the crease of her leg into her crotch. I assumed that must have been an odd feeling coming from her brother's hands, but I am also a professional and I wanted to take care of her the right way.

I moved down to her knee, and lifted her right leg up to stretch out her joints and work the back of her hamstring. As I with all my female clients, this is inevitably when I catch a glimpse of their pussy when their leg lifts the sheet ever so slightly. The sight of my little sister's hairy pussy this close up was too much to handle. I was immediately erect, and I didn't know what to do about it. All I knew was that she could not find out. I slyly flipped my erection up into my waistband and moved on to her left leg, hoping I could distract myself enough to lose my completely inappropriate hard on. I have gotten aroused massaging women before, but never to the point of being unable to control it or get rid of it. This was bad.

After working her left leg, my erection remained, strong as ever.

"Can you rub my chest again?" she asked. "Like up here, where you did before? That was really nice" she gestured to her collar bone area.

"Of course" I said.

I lowered the sheet down to cover her breasts, and began working on her upper chest. I had to lean over her do so, and stood about at her waist while I did. In doing so, my erection slipped out from it's hold in my waistband and I felt it readjust itself in my shorts and bump into my sister's hand. I froze, but then proceeded to massage her, realizing that if I stopped, I would have to address it. If I kept going, maybe she didn't notice, and maybe we never have to address the fact that her older brother is erect while massaging her naked body and his hard bulge just bumped into her hand...

She said nothing, and I figured (and hoped) I was in the clear.

"So for pregnant women, at your stage, you should be gently massaging your abdomen. Would you like me to focus there?" I said.

"Please" she responded, calmly.

Maybe she hadn't felt it? Maybe I was in the clear.

"I need to lower your sheet. Here's a towel for your chest."

"Honestly, it's not a big deal. It doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you" she said, as she lowered the town down to her waist, exposing her naked breasts to me as she laid on the table.

I couldn't believe it. She was so confident with her body and so comfortable in this space with me, her brother. I, on the other hand, was losing my mind trying to keep my taboo thoughts from running wild.

I began rubbing her pregnant belly with oil, gently massaging her abdomen. Her belly to her hairy mound was so steep that the sheet had fallen past the start of her pubic mound and I was left staring at my sister, her breasts (looking like they were full of milk), her sexy pregnant belly and her even sexier hairy bush. And this was when I absolutely lost my mind...

------------

Chapter 4 - "A Wonderful, Awful Idea"

------------

Remember in the Grinch, when he gets an idea? An awful idea? A wonderful, awful idea? Yeah...this was my Grinch idea moment. And to this day, all I can tell you is I was seeing red. The incest fantasizing, taboo kinkster in me came roaring to the forefront and I had no defense. Here was my idea...

I pulled a warm compress towel out from my towel heater and folded it gently in a circle over her face, leaving only her mouth and nose exposed.

"This will help you relax" I said, as I covered her eyes so she couldn't see. "I'm going to keep massaging you and you just relax and let me know if you need anything."

With her eyes covered, and pretty much her entire naked body exposed to me, and came up with the bright idea to massage her lower abdomen and upper thigh and crotch with my left hand, while I pulled out my cock and masturbated quietly with my right hand.

...like I said, I lost my mind.

Somehow, in some fucked up universe in my head, this seemed like a great idea. I would never get caught. It was the perfect crime. I massaged Casey's belly, getting closer and closer to her pubes and her pussy, stroking my cock as I did it.

"Austin, I know this sounds so weird to hear your sister say," she said, muffled under the hot towel, "but they are aching and you're a professional so...can you massage my breasts? I swear I'll never tell a soul!" She giggled.

I couldn't believe my luck. It just got better and better! In a professional and soothing tone, I replied, "Whatever you want, love. It's not weird at all. It's usually part of my service any way. I can take care of you however you like."

I stood on her left side and applied some hot oil to right breast. I then gently started to rub her enlarged right tit with both hands, until I ultimately gave my right hand back to my cock and continued jerking off. Here I was, rubbing my little sister's boob, admiring her naked body, jerking off, and risking it all. I was terrified of my actions, but in no way in control. The devil on my shoulder had two hands on the steering wheel and I was along for the ride.

I wanted to cum. I had to cum. But where? And how? I could step away for a moment, grab a towel, and unload into it. But then the Grinch got another awful idea...

"I'm just going to put some more warm oil on you here..." I said, as I aimed the head of my cock towards my sister's left breast. I squeezed my cock harder and erupted spurt after spurt of hot cum onto my sister. I hoped I'd stop cumming so it wouldn't seem odd to her, but I must have landed half a dozen strong strands of jizm onto her breast, and all over her chest.

"Ah, that warm oil feels so nice in here" she said.

...I almost died. I couldn't believe my ears.

I said nothing. The cum had left my body, and with it, the devil left my shoulder. Post-nut clarity came rushing in and I immediately couldn't believe what I had done. I hurriedly shoved my cock back in my shorts and addressed the one thing I had to do next. There was no other option... I had to rub all that sperm into my sister's breasts and finish her massage. So I did. I rubbed in all in and added some more hot oil to help keep it wet and avoid it feeling sticky on her chest.

When I was all done with her breasts, I leaned down and calmly said, "Is there anywhere alse you'd like me to focus?"

"No, you covered it all. You are amazing. Thank you so much for doing that for me."

I grabbed another hot towel, and replaced the now cold one on her face.

"You just relax, here's a fresh hot towel. I'm going to towel you off and let you rest in here."

I grabbed a warm, damp towel and begin gently rubbing her whole body, trying to get the oil off her skin. I do this for every client, but it was particularly imperative in this case, as I needed to clean my cum off my sister's chest. I knew the feeling of sticky cum on your hand and tummy from jerking off, and I couldn't allow her to wonder why her chest was sticky. I wiped her down, pulled the sheet back over her body, and grabbed my things.

"I'm all finished. You feel free to relax in here as long as you need. I've got a couple hours until my first client still, so no rush, ok?"

"I love you Austin. Thank you so much" she said.

And with that, I left her lying there in the studio. I closed the door behind me and almost audibly said to myself, "WHAT THE FUCK!" I was excited. I was thrilled. I was full of adrenaline. I was terrified and mortified and horrified. I had just risked so much, just to be a complete pervert on my little sister. WHY!?!?

I ran upstairs ot my room, turned the shower on to cold and hopped in.

------------

Chapter 5 - "Austin's Confession"

------------

Meagan came home Sunday night and her and Casey spent the evening together, eating takeout and watching reality tv. I on the other hand, spent the evening in our bedroom, watching porn and chatting on reddit blogs focusing on incest experiences. I wanted to see if there was anyone else that did something like I had done. Maybe that would help me justify my awful behavior?

It got late and Meagan came into the room to wash her face and get ready for bed. She could tell I was on edge.

"What's going on with you? You've been weird ever since I got back" she said.

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong" I replied.

"Oh stop it. I've known you long enough to know when something is wrong. What is going on?"

I thought long and hard about it, and ultimately, I decided to trust my partner who had been with me through every step of the way.

"Honestly Meagan, I have something I want to tell you so badly, but I'm terrified it will destroy our marriage. I'm really freaking out, and I need you."

"Baby, what is it?" she stopped what she was doing and sat next to me.

"I don't know know why I did this, but I did it, and I really need you to find a way to forgive and accept me."

"Austin, what did you do? You and I have been through a lot together...I'm sure whatever it is, we can get through it" she said.

I paused, for a while.

"I came on Casey's tits."

"You what?!?!" she screamed.

"Shhhh! Give me a moment to explain" I begged.

"Explain what?? How the fuck did you cum on your sister's tits?"

"Casey asked for a massage, so I gave her one. Like a real one, in the studio. But then she didn't want to cover up, and I saw so much, and it was driving me wild, and I put a warm compress over her face and jerked off onto her without her knowing...She thought it was more hot oil...."

The silence in that room could have just about killed me. The only reason I told Meagan anything about this is that we've had a pretty progressive marriage. We've found 3rds, male and female. We've swung. We've even filmed content for an OnlyFans page. She's a lot for sexually open and accepting than most women, so I figured there was a chance she'd see past this misstep.

"Austin...I don't really know what to say to you right now."

Another long silence.

"This poor girl is here, looking for help, and the second I leave you two alone, you are sexually assualting here!?!"

"I know. I know it's bad" I pleaded. "But I think I'm going crazy. Ever since she got here, I can't get her pregnant naked body out of my head, and then with my hands all over her, I just lost control. You need to forgive me."

"Honestly" she said, "if you had told me she jerked you off, that would have been one thing. But you doing this without her knowing is a whole other problem Austin."

I accepted what she had said. She was right. It was wrong. It was SO wrong. But at the same time, I keyed in on the part where she would have somehow been ok if Casey had jerked me off....

"Babe, I can't lie to you. I want her. Hell, I want her and you at the same time. Maybe all this incest roleplay has fucked me up for real, but I can't get it out of my head" I admitted.

It was a big risk telling Meagan. I definitely could have ruined my marriage in that moment, but honestly, I trusted her to at least find a path to forgiving me. Her and I were very open and incredibly honest. I had faith she'd guide me through my wrongdoings.

"Well" she said, pausing. "Then maybe we need to see if she'd be into something like that."

I couldn't believe it. Not only was I not in any major dog house with Meagan, but she was entertaining this perversion. Would she really invite Casey into bed with us? No way.

"What? Are you serious? You're not about to kick me out of the house?" I asked.

"I don't love that you did something like this wihtout my permission. And I don't know that you did it without hers. But I would be a complete hypocrite if I were to feed this fantasy with you every night, roleplaying as your little sister, and not at least entertain the possibility that it stems from a real interest you have. And if I'm meeting you with honesty, I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought about my brother fucking me. I think maybe this moment is showing us that we are a little more alike than we think..."

Did I marry the best woman on the planet? Or did I marry the best woman on the planet? Holy shit... I couldn't believe the way the stars were aligning.

"Meagan....I can't believe it. You have no idea how much I love you."

"Oh I think I know baby. But you're going to make it up to me right now."

"How am I going to do that" I asked?

"I want to have my brother massage my body and then cum on my tits too..." she said.

I looked at her funny, not know exactly what she meant.

"I'm going down to your studio and getting on the table. You're going to play the role of my brother, Marcus, and you're going to do exactly what you did to Casey, to me."

"As you wish" I replied, and she walked downstairs and into the studio.

I followed shortly after, knocked on the door, and said, "You ready in there?"

"Ready!" I heard in response.

I entered the studio to see my "sister" sitting on my massage table, naked, sitting cross-legged and upright.

"Hey Marcus" she said.

"Hey sis" I replied. "Do you want to get under the sheet and lay face down? I'll start with your back."

She uncrossed her legs, making sure to give me an obvious view of her pussy. She got under the sheet and onto her belly. I turned on the essential oil diffuser, started the soothing sounds, and heeted up my oils. I started on her back, the way I normally would with any patient. I wanted to make sure to give her the real experience, and not just rush to covering her with cum.

I worked on her lower back, then lowered the sheet to work on her ass, then moved down her legs to her feet.

"Ok sis, let's flip you over."

She rolled over onto her back. I worked on her arms and hands, and gave a little face and scalp massage.

"Ok sis, it's time for me to do your front. Do you want the sheet? I can try and keep you as covered up as I can. Or, if you're comfortable with it, I can remove the sheet."

"It's not like you've never seen me naked. We shared a bathroom growing up Marcus. I know you've seen me showering dozens of times. Forget the sheet" she said.

I grabbed a warm compress towel from the heater and rolled it over her face, covering her eyes. I pulled off the sheet, and began working on my "little sister's" upper chest. I moved down to he abdomen, rubbing her waist and upper thigh. It was time for her to have what she wanted.

I pulled my cock out and started stroking. With my free hand, I gnelty massaged around her pubic area, but only so slightly...just like I did with Casey. I move up towards her breasts, but didn't go all in on them just yet. I worked my cock hard, and fast, wanting to give my baby exactly what she wanted.

"I'm going to put some more oil on your and massage your chest now, is that ok?" I asked.

"Mhmm" she replied.

I aimed my cock at he tits and exploded again, covering my wife's incredible set with another huge load. I made sure to be a silent as I could be. She obviously knew I just came on her, but I wanted to give her the true deceptive experience. I wiped off the last drop of cum on her nipple, put my cock back in my shorts and then began massaging my wife's tits, rubbing my cum into every square inch. I then leaned in, told her I was finished and that I was going to wipe her down. I gave her a fresh warm compress, and then wiped the oils (and cum) off her body with a warm, damp towel. Then I put the sheet back over her.

"I'll leave you in here to relax and you can come on out whenever you're ready" I said, and began to open the door to leave the studio.

"So that's how it happened?" I heard her ask.

I looked back at her, sitting up, sheet fallen down to her waist, looking at me with eyes I'd seen a million times before. "That's exactly how it happened" I replied.

"Well then, big brother, in that case...why don't you come show me what you would have done if you could have really done everything you wanted to do to Casey."

I walked back in, ripped the sheet off her body, pushed her back down, spread her leags and began feasting on her pussy. Licking Meagan's pussy was easily my favorite thing to do, and I could do it for hours if she'd let me. But this time, there was an eagerness in the room. She wanted to get fucked.

"Fuck me already Marcus!" she shouted.

This was the first time in our lives together that she directly roleplayed with me as her actual brother, Marcus. Usually, we were just ourselves, but we were "siblings". This felt more real, and WAY sexier.

I pulled my head away from her wet cunt, lifted her legs up and slid my cock inside of my sexy little "sister". I didn't care that Casey was in the bedroom above us. I didn't care if the neighbors heard. I was going to fuck the living shit out of this woman. I pounded her into the massage table, thrusting my cock inside her again and again.

"Oh fuck big brother!" she yelled.

"You like that little sis?" I asked.

"I want that cum Marcus. Fill me up! Fill up your sister's pussy!"

I didn't need much convincing. I unloaded a second ejaculate into my sister. I couldn't believe there was much left, but I was surprised by how big it felt. We stood there, sweating on each other, catching our breath, when she said,

"Hey big bro... I want you to eat that creampie you just left in my pussy. I want you to get every last drop. Don't let a single swimmer get to the egg, you need to get every last one out. You can't be getting your little sister pregnant, now can you?"

I never questioned Meagan's requests. I pulled my cock out and watched my creampie gather at the opening of her pussy, beginning to push out. I got down on my knees, at the edge of the table, and began sucking out as much cum as I could from her swollen, fucked vagina. I made sure to make a mess of it, licking my cum-covered tongue all around her, flicking and sucking on her clit. After a few minutes of eating her out, I moved straight to her clit and went to town on it until I felt her convulse on the massage table. I brought her to orgasm, then stood up and met her mouth with mine, covered in cum, and shoved my tongue down her throat. We made out, a cummy, messy kiss, and then she grabbed my face and pulled it away from her.

With my face in her hands, she said, "That was so fucking hot big bro. I love you so fucking much!"

She collapsed back on the table, relaxing and catching her breath. I gothered more warm towels and cleaned both of us off. This was a day I would not soon forget.

------------

Chapter 6 - "The Big Ask"

------------

A few days went by fairly normally. I would catch an eye from Meagan every once in a while, reminding me she knew my little secret, but it seemed clear that Casey had no clue what I had done to her in the studio that day.

We took Casey out shopping for the baby one day, and then treated her to a nice dinner. She loved getting to spend time with her brother and sister-in-law. And we loved spending time with her. Her spirits were up and we were thrilled be able to be a support for her.

Personally, every waking moment was also a little bit of torture, because Casey had no problems wearing flimsy outfits, or just walking around in her panties, and her pregnant body was driving me wild. I wanted to be inside her. I wanted to hold her naked body and make love to it. I wanted to suckle at her big motherly tits and drink her milk....But I also wanted to be her supportive big brother, and not be a perverted psycho...