Sister’s Secret Pregnancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No! Right there" I pointed to the tub. "I massaged her, and it kind of got sexual, and she was sort of rubbing herself in front of me, and so I offered to help and she let me. This is fucking crazy right!???"

"Oh my god! This is insane!" she said, playfully punching my chest. "I can't believe you did that! What would you have done if she freaked out on you?"

"Honestly, I was just following her lead. She wanted a massage in the tub... She moaned when I touched her... She started playing with herself! I felt like it was what she wanted."

"Well obviously" Meagan replied. "Oh my god. Do you think she wants more?"

"I have an idea..."

So I pitched Meagan my idea. We talked it out meticulously and with intention. I presented a thought out plan and she was 100% on board. If Casey was on board...our lives were about to change in a big way.

------------

Chapter 10 - "The Ritz"

------------

It was Saturday night. Casey was about 3 or 4 weeks away from delivery. We told her we had a surprise for her. She said she didn't feel like going out and so we came up with the perfect plan. Thankfully, my job was earning us some serious cash, and Meagan was a VP at her company and was making a fortune. So I booked a suite with a king bed at the Ritz, downtown, for the night. We packed an overnight bag for us all and told Casey we were treating her to a fancy staycation.

"It'll be a big fancy room with a big fancy hot tub, a beautiful view...we'll order in room service and relax. We'll even put Austin in charge of the footrubs!" Meagan told Casey.

"That sounds amazing, you guys. You didn't need to do this for me."

"Oh stop, we're just as excited!" Meagan replied.

We got to the hotel around 6pm and made our way up to the room. We walked in and Casey was surprised to see just one big bed.

"Looks like we're cuddled up tonight" she said, awkwardly.

"Slumber party!" Meagan shouted.

We settled in and Meagan ordered room service to come up. She also ordered chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of nice champagne. We changed into comfy clothes and looked for movies on the pay per view channels.

The food arrived, I put the champagne in the fridge, along with the strawberries...for later. We ate and chatted and watched crappy tv while the girls put on face masks and tried the fancy lotions the hotel offered. It was a fun little evening.

But that was just the precursor to what we were really here to do...

"Casey..." Meagan started. "We want to talk to you about what you asked us last week."

"Ok" she replied, nervously. Clearly she had been stressing, waiting to see what her future would look like. Would we help her avoid this responsibility? Or would we make her face this chapter head on.

"Case, we've talked a lot about it, and you might not know this, but Meagan and I want to start a family in the next few years. We're not quite there yet, but we're thinking that you might have a point about mom and dad...we're thinking that you potentially having to drop out of college and raise a child alone is not ideal...and so we're thinking that we would be open to the idea of adopting your daughter."

"Oh my god" Casey said, covering her mouth. She could see a path to getting her life back to normal.

"But" I continued. "Lying to the entire family about the nature of this child is a really big ask. And it would require a significant amount of trust between the three of us. If it ever got back to mom and dad that we kept this from them, it would likely damage this family just as much as them finding out about you."

"You guys, I can keep this secret. I promise you." She was tearing up at the thought of us helping her in this way.

"And it's also probably going to be very hard for you sweetie" Meagan chimed in, "giving up your baby. You'll go from being her mother to being her aunt, and that is probably going to do a lot of emotional damage. And I'll be her mommy, and I don't want to be put in a position where that role gets taken away from me after I've invested my love and life to this kid. Are you sure you can handle that?"

"Like I said when I asked you guys this, I've thought long and hard about this. I know it won't be easy, but you two will be such amazing parents and I will be happy just to be a part of her life as her aunt. And I promise, I'll never get in the way of you being her mother. I will honor this for the rest of my life."

"Well that brings us to the next part of this, Case" I said.

"Ok?" she replied, not knowing what to expect.

"Honey, if you're asking this of us, and if you're 100% sure this is what you want, then what your brother and I have discussed is that we need a significant gesture of trust. We need to bond this family together if the three of us are going to make this type of transaction. We need to know that you're in this as much as we would be."

"Whatever you need me to do, just ask. I'll do it" she replied.

"Are you sure you want this Casey?" Meagan asked.

"Yes" she replied.

Meagan crawled across the bed towards Casey. When she got to her, she didn't waste a moment. She reached out her hand, grabbed the back of Casey's head and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. I watched as the two of them locked lips, Meagan's eyes closed, her tongue pushing through Casey's mouth. Casey's eyes were wide open, shocked at what was happening.

I got up and joined the two of them on their side of the bed. Meagan released Casey, and before she could respond, I pulled her in for a kiss of my own. This was our second passionate kiss we shared together, but this one carried more weight.

"What's happening?" she asked as I pulled away from her.

"A family is born out of a marriage Casey" I replied. "If you us to take your family into our own, then you need to pass through our marital bond. We want you to join us tonight, and we want you to bond with us in the most meaningful way we know how. Physical love."

Meagan began disrobing, pulling her tank top off and exposing her breasts to Casey and I.

"This is how we build that trust Casey" she said, pulling off her bottoms and leaving her in just her panties. "And with this trust, we can raise your baby girl."

I reached out and grabbed Casey's knit spaghetti strap maternity top and gestured to lift it off. I waited for her to give me the go ahead.

She looked at me, then at Meagan. Then back to me. There was a long silience in the hotel room.

"Ok" she said, in a state of shock and intrigue.

I pulled her top off, giving my wife her first view of what had sent me over the edge. Meagan gently pushed Casey back on the bed and kissed her again. As she moved her lips from her mouth to her neck to her breast, I pulled off Casey's pj shorts and slowly approached her hairy pussy with my face. I had been looking forward to this for too long.

I pressed my nose into her bush and inhaled the intoxicating aroma that was my little sister's young pussy. I spread apart her lips with my tongue and started to gently give her oral.

"Oh my god, you guys" I heard her say, my head between her legs and Meagans lips around her nipple.

I could see Meagan pull of her panties and straddle Casey's face, gently introducing her shaved pussy to my sister's lips. Casey didn't need any more convincing. She knew what she needed to do and she was already in the deepend. She slowly started to lick her sister-in-law's wet pussy - I assumed the first one she'd ever tasted.

The experience of eating out my sister while my sister ate out my wife, was more than I could handle. I was beyond thrilled and overjoyed that this was happening, and I couldn't believe my luck that my wife was just as sexually depraved as I was. Even more, maybe my sister was too.

Meagan climbed off Casey's face and pulled me up to lay on the bed on my back. She pulled off my shirt and quickly removed my bottoms, leaving all three of us naked in a king sized bed in the Ritz. It was my sister's first view of my cock and she was laser focused on it. I was rock hard and thick, and she hadn't seen a cock in almost 9 months.

Meagan bent down, grabbed my cock in her tiny hands, and began licking and sucking it in front of Casey. I didn't say anything to her - I just locked eyes with her as my wife had my cock in her mouth. Casey's eyes told me she was equal parts shocked and excited to do this with us.

She got down next to Meagan and watched her wax my cock up and down, slurping up all the spit she was letting out the sides of her mouth. She took it out of her mouth and gestured it to Casey.

"You want to suck on your brother's cock with me?"

"Ok" she replied as she slowly took my member in her hand and brought her face closer to it. She paused at the tip, looking up at me for some kind of affirmation. I just sat there staring at her with my dick in her hand, in awe of what she was about to do. She kept eye contact with me while she slowly engulfed my penis. Seeing my cock in her mouth sent me over the edge.

"Fuuuck" I let out. She was good at this. REALLY good at this. I loved my wife's head, but this was so much different. I couldn't tell if it was because it was better, or if it was just that it was from my little sister. Either way, I didn't care. I enjoyed every second of it.

I was flanked on either side by my wife and my sister, taking turns sucking on my throbbing cock. I reached both my hands under each of them and found my way to each of their pussies. I slid my fingers into both of them and started massaging their g spots while they sucked me off. They moaned together in sexual bliss.

I kept fingering them, harder and harder, faster and faster, until they both let out a loud moaning screan and exploded, simultaneously, on either side of me. I kept pumping them, and made both of them cum, gushing their fluids down their legs and onto the bedsheet.

"Oh fuck!" they both seemed to say.

They both got up on their knees on either side of me and caught their breath. Casey reached up and put her hair in a pony tail, presenting her entire, gorgeous, pregnant body to Meagan and I. She was absolutely stunning.

Meagan climed up on top of me, grabbed my spit slobbered cock, and lowered herself onto it.

"God damn!" she shouted.

She began bouncing up and down on me, riding her husband in front of his sister, giving her a show.

"Come here" she said and pulled Casey in for a kiss. "Rub my clit for me?"

Casey reached over and rubbed Meagan's incredibly over-sensitive clit while she bounced up and down on my cock.

"Fuck! Just like that! Both of you, don't stop what you're doing!" she yelled, moaning loudly.

It was especially fun in that moment, making eye contact with my sister, us working together to please my wife.

"FUCK YES!" She screamed, as her legs began to shake and she thrust herself into another orgasm.

She climbed off and licked her own cum off my cock. Then looked at Casey.

"Are you ready?" Meagan asked.

We all sat there frozen, waiting for Casey's move. She was doing all this math in her head, and mustering up the courage to do this next part. So far, maybe she could justify everything was just play. But the second her brother's cock entered her pussy, that would be a line you can't uncross.

She balked, and then took my cock from my wife's hand and climbed over me. She sat on me with my cock flat on my tummy, her hairy pussy lips hugging the shaft.

"Are you sure about this Austin?" she asked. "Are you sure this is ok?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life sis. This is what I want. This is what WE want." I gestured to Meagan, who grabbed Casey's hand in support.

With that, Casey lifted her massive pregnant belly up off of me, readjusted my cock below her, and slowly slid down my pole.

"Oh my god" I said, my head thrown back.

"Oh fuck big brother...you are big...." she said, breathing it out.

"And he's all ours" Meagan said, devilishly, laying another kiss on my sister.

Meagan stood up behind Casey on the bed. She reached out her hands to provide Casey some support to help her generate the motion. 8 months pregnant, she needed every bit of support she could get. She grabbed Meagans hands and started to slowly use Meagan to leverage her up and down on my cock. I provided upport from below on her thighs and thrust myself deep inside her so she wasn't doing all the work.

"Oh, fuck" she said. "That feels good!"

She rode me, my eyes locked in on her hairy pussy squeezing her brother's cock, her pregnant belly in front of me, and her massive breasts slapping up and down on it. It was happening. I was inside my sister. All those years of incest fantasy and roleplay had led to me with my actual cock inside my actual sister. There had never been a more rewarding moment in my life.

"Put her on her back" Meagan said, and we adjusted so that Casey could relax a bit more. Meagan straddled Casey, their pussies almost touching, and started making out with her.

I was looking at two pussies, aimed right at me. My little pregnant sister's on the bottom, my sexy little wife's on top. I stood next to the edge of the bed and guided my cock into Meagan's dripping cunt. Clearly, this evening was turning her on immensely because long strands of cum strung down from her elevated pussy, falling onto my sister's bush. I slid in and out of her as she moaned on top of Casey. I held Casey's pregnant tummy for leverage as I thrust in and out of my incredible wife.

My perversions came rushing back and my cock craved family pussy again. So I slid out of Meagan, squatted down slightly, and slid in to the next pussy in front of me.

"Fuck, me" Casey let out.

"That's it, fuck your little sister" Meagan demanded as she sucked and nibbled on Casey's erect nipples.

I fucked her good and long, making her moan with each pounding of my cock sliding across her g spot. And before I knew it, it was time.

"Fuck, Case, you're so fucking tight!" I yelled. "Fuck. FUCK. Aaghhh!!!

I let loose, firing off a massive load of cum into my sister's pregnant pussy. Spurt after spurt of hot jizz, shooting out of me and splashing up against her cervix.

"Oh my god!" I moaned, as I pumped every last drop of cum out of me.

"Fill up your sister baby" Meagan said. "I want to see that creamy, incestual creampie drip out of her."

"Oh my god, Austin..." Casey chimed in. "I can't believe you came in me."

I backed out of my sister and Meagan climbed off her as well. We watched as the largest load I'd ever deposited began to ooze out of Casey's well-fucked pussy.

"You know what to do" Meagan said to me.

"What?" Casey asked. "What are you doing?" She couldn't see.

I got down on my knees and began slurping up gobs of cum that were being pushed out of Casey's tight pussy.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed. "You guys are kinky" she aid with a laugh. "Holy shit!"

I licked up every last drop while I played with my sister's clit and pussy lips. She moaned and squirmed while I cleaned up my mess. With a mouthful of my own cum, I made my way up to Casey's face and kissed her, passionately, spilling cum all over her cheeks and chin and upper chest. I spit out some cum on her massive areolas and then licked it right back up, sucking on her nipples. Meagan joined in the fun, licking cum off Casey's cheek and swapping it back and forth in each other's mouths. Cum play was a big part of our sex life, and turned me on beyond belief to include Casey in that aspect of our life.

"You did it baby" Meagan said as we all laid down on the bed to recover.

"You two are incredible" Casey said. "Thank you for that."

"No, thank you Case" I replied. "I feel closer to you than ever before."

I grabbed the strawberries and champagne out of the fridge. I poured us all a glass and handed one to Meagan and one to Casey.

"One glass won't hurt" my wife said while winking at Casey.

I raised a glass to the three of us.

"To Casey..." I said.

"To Casey!" Meagan replied.

"To her future..."

"To my future" Casey replied with a loving smile.

"To our new family...to our new bond...and to the biggest secret the three of us ever kept!" I finished.

"Cheers" we all said, clinking our glasses together.

------------

Chapter 11 - "The End"

------------

The rest of the night at the Ritz was beautiful. We turned the hot tub to a safe tempurature for Casey, and skinny dipped, feeding each other chocolates and fruit. We bonded further, sharing stories of losing our virginities and sharing other family secrets we might have had. There was nothing between the three of us anymore. Casey might as well have been a part of our marriage from this point forward.

I slept between two naked, beautiful queens. And when we woke up, we all made love again. Casey was in. We may have only presented it as a one time request...a show of faith and trust and bonding...but it was clear to Meagan and I that we could be seeing a lot more of Casey, naked and full of cum.

We spent the next few weeks setting up a nursery for the baby. Casey wanted to be a part of building her baby's future home with Meagan and I. She was surprising mature about this arrangement, and we were impressed by her emotional strength through it all.

Katherine was born on June 17th in the afternoon. She was beautiful in every way. We brought her home and introduced her to her new family. Casey stayed with us for the rest of the summer so she could recover and provide Katherine with the motherly bond of breastmilk. (I also selfishly drank my fair share as well, straight from the teat...as they say)

In the fall, Casey went back to Michigan for her sophomore year, and Meagan and I began our journey as new parents of our little family of three. That Thanksgiving, we brought Katherine home to meet the family, an "early Christmas present surprise" for everyone. We told them the adoption process was difficult and tedious, and that it all happened so fast that there wasn't time to prep everyone.

They family was overjoyed. Mom and Dad were so thrilled to finally have a granddaughter, Linda and Jessie couldn't believe they were new aunts, and Casey did a spectacular job of playing the role of "surprised new aunt" herself.

One day, we dreaded having to explain how our adopted daughter would of course look exactly like Casey and her sisters...but we'd cross that bridge when we got to it.