Sister’s Secret Pregnancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got back from dinner, I unloaded all the new baby items, and we settled in the den to watch a movie. I gathered some movie snacks and we all bundled under blankets and got comfy. Everything seemed normal until Casey grabbed the remote, paused the movie and said,

"Guys, I need to talk to you about something serious..."

My heart sank. She must have known about what I did and was going to bring it up. I was screwed. She was going to tell the family and I was going to be shunned for forever.

"What is it sweetie?" Meagan asked.

"Guy, I just can't tell mom and dad about the baby. I just can't do it."

"Of course you can" I said, unbelievably relieved that I was not found out. "And we'll help you Case. We've got your back."

"No you guys. I'm serious. I've thought a lot about this. This will ruin the family. It will crush mom, and dad will never look at me the same. You all don't understand. You're the oldest and you're obvioulsy their favorite. Linda is super successful, and Jessie is heading off to law school...I am the fuckup. I just can't do it!"

She started to cry again.

"Case, I could only imagine how emotional this all has been for you. And to do it all alone...I just wish we had been there for you earlier. But you are not the fuckup. No one is a fuckup. I promise you" I said, trying to console her.

"I need to ask you guys a favor, and it's a really big one" she proded.

Meagan and I looked at eachother, not sure where this was headed.

"Whatever you need sweetie" Meagan assured.

"I need you guys to adopt her. Tell the family you two wanted to surprise everyone with an adoption, and take her. And never tell anyone about me, about her being my baby, about me coming to you now. She deserves a family, and this will save ours. And I'm sorry...you two will never know how sorry I am for even asking this of you. But it's the only way. Please" she begged.

Meagan didn't know how to respond.

"Case, you don't want that, come on. This is your baby. You're going to be a mother!" I said.

"But I can't!" she cried. "Please, I'll do whatever you want. Please take her. Please save me from this."

She lost it, and began balling, falling into my arms.

"It's going to be ok. Everything is going to be ok" I said, rubbing her back. "Let's get you to bed, and sleep on this, and we'll all discuss it in the morning. Ok?"

"Ok" she moaned under sobs.

I walked her up the stairs, with Meagan behind me, guided her to bed and tucked her in.

"Everything is going to be alright sis. You just need to sleep now."

I pulled the blanket up over her and gently ran my fingers through her hair, calming her down. Meagan got onto the bed next to her and spooned her from behind. We sat with her, rubbing her back, and holding her until she fell asleep. And then Meagan and I made our way back downstairs.

"What was all that?!" I said silently.

"She's in a really bad place babe" Meagan noted. "I don't think she's ready to take this on."

"Well what are you saying? Are we supposed to?"

"I don't know what I'm saying, honestly. But we have to be there for her."

I didn't know what to think. Meagan and I had always planned on having kids, but we were still so young and we weren't ready. Were we?

We cleaned up the den and headed upstairs to bed.

------------

Chapter 7 - "Busted"

------------

The next day, I made the girls breakfast, and they came downstairs together, both wearing sexy little pj's. We sat in the kitchen eating in silence until Meagan spoke up first and said,

"Baby, we know what you're going through is hard. And we know it took a lot of courage to ask us what you asked us last night. Your brother and I need a little time to think about what you asked us. Would that be alright?"

"Of course. Thank you for everything you guys. I know that I blindsided you with that, but I also put a lot of thought into that decision, and I really hope you guys consider it" she daid.

Meagan got up, kissed Casey on the cheek, came and gave me a kiss and said, "I have to get ready and head out to work! I'll see you two tonight!" She ran upstairs and Casey finished up her breakfast.

"Thank you Austin" she said.

"You're welcome my love" I told her.

She got up and began slowly heading upstairs to get ready for her day.

"I'm going to go for a walk around the neighborhood. Hey you know, if you need something to do while you think about what I asked you two, I'm alwasy up for another massage" she said with a wink in her eye. Nothing sexual, of course, just more of a silly tone of 'sure, I'll take more free stuff'. I chuckled as she made her way upstairs. The thought of her on my massage table again made my cock twitch in my pj bottoms...

Meagan made her way out to work and Casey headed out the front door to go for her walk. I was alone. No wife, no sister, no clients. I needed to get another load out of me ASAP. Maybe that would help keep my perversions at bay.

I grabbed my laptop, sat on the sofa and pulled up my favorite sites. I was on the hunt for 2 very specific things. Brothers fucking their sisters, and those sisters being pregnant. I found one quickly. A sexy woman, massively pregnant, some pregnancy weight in her hips and a giant set of natural tits. Her brother was blackmailing her into fucking him. She protested, but ultimately gave in and stripped down. It was sexy. It was very sexy. They eventually started fucking, and she was riding on top of him with her big pregnant belly bouncing up and down, and her massive tits with thier enlarged areolas (just like Casey's) flopping up and down, slapping her belly. I quickly erupted, firing off a hectic array of spurts of cum. A couple got on the sofa. The rest all overy my abs.

"Oh shit" I thought, as I knew how nice this sofa was and that Meagan would kill me if there was a cum stain on it. I stumbled into the kitchen to wet a washcloth, butt naked, covered in cum.

I hurried back to the living room and stopped dead in my tracks.

Casey was back from her walk. I thought I had way more time. She was sitting on the sofa, staring at my laptop, seeing the remainder of the incest porn I had been watching. The large, bold title "Big Brother Blackmails Pregnant Little Sister Into Fucking" were not something she would have missed...

"Fuck me big brother! Fuck your sister's pregnant pussy!" the video sound echoed in the slient living room.

She looked at me, shocked, hand over her mouth. I covered my cock with my hands, but she could see the cum dripping down my stomach.

"Oh my god!" she yelled.

"Casey..." I said.

She looked next to her to see a couple of globs of cum on the couch and she jumped up.

"Oh. My. God." she said again.

"Case....I can explain!"

"I am so sorry" she said, embarrassed and in shock, and hurried upstairs and closed the door.

What had I just done. I didn't so much care that she had caught me in the middle of a masturbation session. It was more the screaming prgnant sister yelling for her brother's cock...that sort of gave it all away. I was mortified and couldn't believe how sloppy I was. I ran over, shut the laptop, cleaned the couch and myself and went to go take a shower. How was I going to fix this.

------------

Chapter 8 - "Not the Reaction I Expected"

------------

I knocked on Casey's door. "Case, can I come in?"

"Sure" she said.

I walked in the room and Casey was sitting up in bed, reading a book.

"Casey, I'm so sorry about that. I'm sorry you had to see that. That was super inappropriate, and I'm really embarrassed."

"It's fine" she said, being a little short. "This is your house. I'm intruding on you. You should be able to do whatever you want in your own house." She didn't lift her gaze off of her book.

"No Casey, it's your house too. You're part of this family and you're staying here, and this was 100% my bad. I'm sorry."

"It's fine!" she urged. I didn't believe her.

"Ok" I said. "I'll leave you alone. Again, I'm just so sorry."

I turned to leave. Before I got through the threshold, she asked,

"So pregnant little sisters is what does it for you huh?"

I stopped dead in my tracks. I wasn't sure if she was going to want to address that, or let it lie, but I got my answer.

"Ahhh" I said, and turned back around. "About that..."

"Hey, you do you" she said. "I just didn't know you felt that way about me is all."

"I don't!" I stopped her. "It's not that. It's just a genre of porn I watch. It's not like I want to fuck you. It's just...ugh." I was fumbling my words.

I sat down on the bed next to her.

"Casey, it was just a porn video. It's just a fake fantasy. If I watch a gangbang, it doesn't mean I necessarily want to participate in one - it's just a video. It had nothing to do with you."

"Seemed a little specific and personal to me, it being a pregnant sister and all..." she replied.

"Look, I had never really watched pregnant porn. I admit that after your massage, the pregnant form really intrigued me and I got in my head about it, and yes, I wanted to scratch that itch, but I..."

"So I DID hear Meagan call you 'big brother' the other night!?" she interrupted.

"What?" I asked, cornered into another embarrassment.

"I heard you two having sex, but I thought, I swore, I heard Meagan calling you her big brother, but I convinced myself I misheard that. But maybe now I'm thinking that's exactly what she said!" A long pause. "I'm right, aren't I?" she asked, somewhat laughing.

I gave up. "Yes, you're right."

"Wait, so what, you make her play into your porn fantasies?" she asked.

"No, not exactly" I said, ashamed and bowing my head. "She's....she's sort of into it too. It's just one of the ways we like to...keep our love life alive."

"You two are kinky...." she said with a smirk.

"I know" I laughed. Maybe this was less tense of an interaction than I thought. "Tell me about it."

"So which one of us do you think about the most?" she asked.

"What do you mean?

"Well...which sister feeds your fantasy? Linda? Jessie? Or has it always been me?"

"No, Case, it's not like that. It's just pretend. It's just a fantasy. It's not like I've been dreaming about fucking all my sisters my whole life!"

"Mhmm" she said, unconvinced. "But you were turned on by my body when you were massaging me...?"

"No, Case, of course not" I lied.

"Don't lie to me" she said.

I paused. "Ok, alright. Yes, you are a very beautiful young woman, and seeing you pregnant and naked and massaging your body turned me on. But it was super unprofessional. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry for finding me attractive. That makes me feel good."

"It does?" i asked.

"Well, it's a little strange that it's my big brother, but I'm alwasy flattered when someone thinks I'm beautiful. Especially these days, when I look like a giant whale."

"Casey, you do not look like a whale" I assured. "You are beyond gorgeous, and your pregnant body is sexy..." I said, maybe going too far.

"Well, thanks" she said, awkwardly.

We sat there quietly, neither of knowing what to say.

She broke the silence. "So...I guess that second massage is a bad idea?" she laughed.

"Oh, no. I can massage you whenever you want. It's my job."

Something about her tone, and this situation, made me think maybe I was about to get her back on my table. As embarrassed as I was, and as full of guilt as I was, I was still the same horny pervert, and the thought of my hands on my little sister's naked body again was something I definitely wanted again.

"I think right now, a bath is what I really need. Can you draw me one?" she asked.

"Of course. Why don't I let you use the master bathroom. It's got a big stand alone tub. More space for you to relax."

"Ok, thank you" she said.

I got up and went to my bathroom and turned the faucet on. I grabbed some of Meagan's candles out of the drawer, lit them and placed them on the window ledge next to the giant clawfoot tub. I dimmed the lights down and set the mood for a relaxing bath.

"It's ready for you Case!" I shouted out as I straightened up the bathroom a little more, putting away some of Meagan's makeup kits and hair straightener.

"Ready?" I heard in the doorway. I turned and saw Casey, standing in the doorway in nothing but a towel that was far too small to fully wrap about her pregnant body.

"Yes my love" I told her. "Let me get out of your way." I began to walk past her.

"Actually," she started, "do you think you could maybe give me a little massage while I'm in there?"

What the fuck was happening? She sounded so innocent, as if she didn't realize the sexual implications of this question, but just genuinely wanted a massage.

"Maybe it's a win win?" she offered. "I get to relax, you get to admire my beauty?" She batted her eyelashes at me in a silly manner, flattering herself as a joke.

"Are you being serious? Or is this a trap" I laughed.

"I'm serious. Look, I don't want to judge you for you and your wife's sexual fantasies. And you are a fucking great masseur. If you want to help me destress and relieve this constant aching I have all over my body, I will gladly trade you seeing me naked for that."

And with that she dropped her towel and walked toward the tub. I was blown away. She climed in and laid back to relax. I grabbed a chair my wife used for sitting and doing her makeup and put it behind the tub. I sat there behind her, looking down at the most incredible sight. The only things above the surface of the water were her shoulders and head, her massive areolas and her pregnant belly. She lapped water up onto herself and I watched as her hands glided across her breasts. She looked up at me sitting behind her.

"I'm ready" she said.

I slowly reach down behind her and started massaging her shoulders and neck. Her eyes closed as she relaxed in the tub. I then began massaging her scalp and she let out little moans of pleasure.

"Thank you Austin" she said.

"Whatever you need sis" I replied.

I moved my hands back to her shoulders, then down towards her collar bone. I was headed for her big, milky tits for another session of rubbing them down. I got there and began massaging all around them, passing over her nipples every once in a while, but keeping it as professional as it could be.

Then she moaned again. For some reason, I took this as a sign to throw professionalism out the window. I cupped her breasts in my hands and began gently massaging and pinching her nipples between my thumbs and pointer fingers.

"Ahhhhhh" she moaned, and squirmed a little in the tub. "That's going a bit far, don;t you think?" she was able to muster.

"Of course" I replied, quickly pulling my hands off her breasts. "I'm sorry...I...it won't happen again."

"No, you can go back. It's ok, I liked it" she said.

I picked her breasts back up an resumed massaging them, playing with her nipples which had gotten quite hard. She moaned again. What was happenning? Was I supposed to go further with this?

Just then, as I'm playing with my little sister's nipples in the tub, I see her move her hand slowly down her belly and into her hairy bush. She was rubbing herself infront of me, while I stimulated her nipples. This was wild on a whole new level. What would Meagan think? Would she be upset? I kind of assumed she'd be thrilled about this.

I took a swing for the fences... "Case" I whispered in her ear. "Do you want me to take care of that for you?"

She looked back up at me, only this time her silly, goofy confidence had turned to very real nervous uncertainty.

"I don't know Austin..." she said quietly. "We're supposed to do that kind of stuff together."

"I know" I assured her. "But if what you really need right now is some relaxation and some sexual relief, I can help you. It would not be the first massage client that asked for that kind of relief."

"So you've done this for other women, outside of Meagan?" she asked.

I nodded.

"You can just think of this as part of your massage if you want" I said.

She was still looking up at me, my hands still gently massaging her breasts and nipples.

"You promise not to tell anyone?" she asked.

"Of course my love. Not a soul" I lied, as I was definitely going to report this back to Meagan.

She pulled her hand away from her underwater pussy, and I took that as my sign to take over. I slid the chair around to the side of the tub, looked her in the eyes and said, "Just close your eyes and relax."

With that, I slid my hand underwater and onto her mound of pubic hair. It was so soft under the water as I played with the strands of hair between my fingers. I was on cloud nine. I couldn't believe that I had moved from secretly cumming on Casey's tits, to getting busted for watching pregnant incest porn, to masturbating my sister in the tub, all in a week's work.

My fingers slid their way onto Casey's clit, and I began to rub her gently all over the area.

"Oh fuck" she said under her breath.

I continued to rub her pussy, feeling it get wetter and wetter, the slimy wetness of her juices feeling much different than the general wetness of the water. I slowly slipped in my middle finger into her vagina.

"Oh my god Austin" she said, almost uncontrollably. She wasn't ready for what was about to come next.

I slowly slid in and out of her, and took breaks to tend her hardening clit. I then slid my middle finger back in along with my pointer finger and began rubbing her g spot gently.

"Fuck" she blurted out.

I was doing a good job. She was enjoying this. I increased my pressure slightly. She responded well. I kept that up, building her up for an orgasm.

"Faster" she said.

I didn't need to be told twice. I picked up the rate and began fingering her g spot with a solid amount of pressure and speed.

"Faster" she said again, eyes shut tight. "Harder."

She was ready. I kicked it into high gear. I slid my other hand into the water to focus on her clit while I fingered her g spot with the proper force until...

"FUUUUUCK" she yelled and then immediately stopped breathing.

Her body started to tighten up and shake. I could feel warm fluid erupting from her pussy. She was in the ecstacy of an orgasm.

"Oh god...." she burst out, resuming her breathing as she convulsed and let out her fully orgasm.

We sat there together in silence.

She reached her wet hands out of the of the tub, grabbed my shirt and pulled me toward her. She kissed me. It only lasted about 3 or 4 seconds, but it felt more like a kiss you give your lover than one you give your brother.

"Thank you Austin" she said.

"You don't need to.."

"No, for everything" she interrupted. "Thank you for taking me in and taking care of me, and for being my big brother. I love you."

"I love you too sis" I said.

She let go of me and laid back in the tub. Her eyes closed and she basked in her full bady release. I felt like my job here was done, so I got up, dried my hands and left her to relax.

I had trouble comprehending what had happened. Every since Casey arrived, it seemed like the world turned upside down. My fantasies were becoming realities, my wife was somehow into it all, and everything was about to change.

------------

Chapter 9 - "The Second Confession"

------------

Meagan came home, we all ate dinner, we watched some tv and called it a night early. Once we were alone in our room, finally, I pulled Meagan into the bathroom and turned on the shower to create some sound. In a very low voice, I said,

"Babe...I made her cum today."

"You what!?! What the fuck!? How?!" she said with laughter and shock in her tone.

"She walked in on me watching porn. Incest porn. Actually...pregnant, incest porn. We had a long chat about it. I talked her off the ledge from being weirded out. She totally heard you calling me big brother the other night and heard us fucking. Honestly, she seemed pretty cool with you and me being a little kinky. Then she wanted another massage, but she wanted it in the bathtub."