Sister Starts My Harem Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I warm some lotion in my hands and start spreading it on her soft shoulders and arms.

I bring my lips to just behind her ear and whisper, "You think you're pretty cute, don't you? Showing off your tits if front of your brother and everybody. You're a little cock-tease, aren't you? Trying to make your big brother horny. Making my cock get hard in front of your hot friends. Getting me aroused when there's nothing we can do about it. Well, I can be cute too, little sister."

I work down from her shoulders and massage her back with the velvety lotion. Jeannie gives me a contented purr as I reach around her chest and caress the exposed sides of her soft breasts.

I continue downward and stop at the waistline of her bikini. I'm grateful that the bottoms fully cover her ass. If she were wearing a thong, and I was meant to rub lotion on her amazing ass cheeks, my cock might burst.

I skip over her ass, move down to her feet, and start to massage my way back upward. When I reach the top of her legs and massage between her thighs, Jeannie let's out another soft purr and moves her legs further apart to give me better access. Thankfully, my body is blocking their view so the girls can't see what I'm doing between my sister's legs.

It's time to take my revenge for Jeannie's teasing. So, I slip my fingers through the leg of her suit and rub her hot pussy. She's wet. It's the wettest pussy I've ever felt. Her juices have soaked through the gusset of her biking bottoms leaving a big dark spot between her legs. I guess that I'm not the only one that's turned on by this.

I caress the opening of her vagina for a long moment and then slowly run my fingers forward sliding them between her soft pussy lips. Jeannie gasps when I reach her clitoris.

Her clit is big, and very erect. It's hard, and at the same time rubbery and soft. It's like the tip of my pinky finger, but smooth and slippery. I can't wait for the chance to kiss, and lick, and suck it until Jeannie begs me to stop. But that will have to wait.

I slowly circle Jeannie's clit two times, and then quickly once more before sliding back to slip the full length of my first two fingers inside her vagina. This draws another involuntary gasp from Jeannie.

She started it, so I can't let her teasing go unanswered. It's time to 'give right back...and more', just like she said I should.

I slowly pull my fingers out of her vagina. Then, using only the tip of my index finger, I gently penetrate her tiny puckered asshole.

Jeannie gasps.

I push in just one knuckle deep and hold my hand motionless for a moment. Then, I begin an almost imperceptible wiggling motion lightly vibrating my fingertip inside her delicate rosebud. Jeannie sucks in a quick deep breath and slowly releases it through clenched teeth.

"Oh Jack...Jack, stop. Jack, please," she begs in a breathy whisper. "If you don't stop, I'm gonna cum. You have to stop, baby. There's no way I'll be able to hide it from the girls. Please Jackie, I can't hold back much longer."

One point for Jack.

I remove my hand from inside her bikini bottoms, and Jeannie shivers as I wipe a thick stripe of hot pussy juice up her back from the base of her spine to the nape of her neck.

"What's good for the gander is very good for the goose, baby," I say, with my lips once again just behind her left ear. "We'll pick this up later."

I stand up and leave Jeannie laying there, wet, horny, and basking in the hot morning sun.

I can feel my half hard cock swing as I turn back towards the girls.

Taylor is bent over and rooting around in the cooler. Her ass is pointing up and looks great from this angle. The twins are standing side-by-side on their beach towels chatting and getting ready to enjoy the sun.

The twins slip out of their matching sun dresses. Underneath, they're wearing identical black thong bikinis. These swimsuits are barely-there designer creations meant to get male attention, and it's working on me. I'm staring, and I'm sure that they know it.

They both have the same light complexion, and the morning sunshine makes their pale bodies glow.

Their skin is the color of new milk, but with a faint rosy hue that compliments their auburn hair. Barely perceptible beneath the translucent surface, there is a tracery of bluish veins that create the illusion of fine marble. They look like Roman goddesses, sculpted and brought to life for a day of dancing in the ocean spray.

All four of these women are amazing, and I'm beginning to realize that I may be in over my head. But, I'm determined to keep cool and 'roll-with-it'. Hiding my burgeoning hardon is not going to be possible.

Shauna grabs a bottle from an oversized beach bag and liberally sprays Sarah's hair. Then she uses a hairbrush to work in the spray from the roots to the tips. Once Shauna is satisfied that her sister's hair is properly treated, Sarah returns the favor.

Next Sarah opens a small jar and carefully applies the contents to Shauna's face. She starts at the top of Shauna's forehead just below the hairline, and carefully works downward making certain to cover every square centimeter. She gently coats her sister's ears, both inside and out, then continues her massage down the back of Shauna's neck. Sarah finishes by coating her sister's throat from below her chin down to her collar bone. Satisfied that she hasn't missed a single spot She hands the jar to Shauna who then starts applying the lotion to Sarah's forehead, face, and neck.

The entire tableau is sweetly innocent, yet provocative. Twin sisters, without any modesty between them, applying sunscreen to each other's hair and faces. It's completely natural and loving. Sensuous, not sexual. But I find their intimacy irresistibly erotic, and I'm unable to look away. I feel my thickening cock pulse against my thigh as it hangs down the leg of my swim shorts.

"Amazing, isn't it?" Taylor softly says from behind my ear.

She's standing closely behind my shoulder and her quiet words break my trance. I'm was so focused on the scene playing out in front of me that I didn't hear her approach.

I start to turn towards her and she stops me, "No, wait. Keep watching. I've seen them do this a hundred times and it never gets old."

She moves closer, and I can feel her right breast gently pressing against my back as she reaches her arm around me in a gentle hug and rests her head on my shoulder. We've only just met, but I find her casual familiarity very natural.

"What are they doing?" I ask.

"They're putting on suntan lotion," Taylor says matter-of-factly.

"I see that, but the way they're doing it. It's so sexy. And, why do they have so many different bottles and jars and stuff?" I ask, still watching their sensuous ritual.

Taylor answers, "They're helping each other because that's how they've done it since they were little girls. But, I also think that they're showing off for you a little."

She continues, "They have all the different bottles of product because skin is kind of their thing."

"Skin is their 'thing'?" I ask, wondering what she means.

"You can see how perfect their complexions are, right?" Taylor says.

"Definitely," I say.

"Well, every woman wants perfect skin just like theirs. First, it helps if you're born with great genes, and those two were. Second you have to know how to take care of it, and they're experts. That's why they have all those bottles."

"Experts, what do you mean?" I ask.

"The twins are entrepreneurs," She tells me. "They started their company right after we graduated from high school. It's called Lethaon Cosmetics and they specialize in luxury skin care products. Their brand is very exclusive and expensive. It's only sold at high-end spas and resorts. Those bottles are from their test kitchen. That's what they call their lab. Their chemists and estheticians are always making new stuff and custom blends for us to try out."

"That's pretty cool, you girls are full of surprises," I say.

"You have no idea," Taylor laughs.

"But why are they putting it on each other like that?" I ask.

"It's just who they are," says Taylor. "Sometimes they seem like one person with two bodies. You might understand them better if you think of them in that way. They told me that they started doing it this way when they were little girls and they never found any reason to stop."

"Do they know how hot it looks?"

"I've told them, but they don't care," continues Taylor. "They claim it's just normal for them and not anything sexual, and they're not shy about it at all. So, enjoy the show, that's what I always do."

Taylor continues in a conspiratorial whisper, "Wouldn't be wild if they started kissing and stuff?"

"Thanks for that," I say. "Now I'll never be able to get that image out of my head." She must be reading my mind.

Taylor continues, "I'd be doing a hell of a lot more than just kissing if I were those two. Aren't they gorgeous? I wish I had their big tits and asses. They're so curvy and feminine. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from kissing, and more, if I were either of them."

"Has it ever happened?" I ask in a husky voice. "Have they ever, you know, started kissing and stuff?"

"Sorry stud, never," she answers.

"Never? Not even once?" I ask. Taylor has made my imagination shift into overdrive.

"Nope, not once. They've never done anything sexual to each other," Taylor answers.

"Too bad," I tease.

"Oh no, baby don't be disappointed." Taylor laughs. "They do sexy stuff together all of the time, but they don't do sexy stuff to each other."

"What's that mean?"

"Well, for one thing." Taylor hesitates before she continues, "They masturbate together all of the time. They've been doing it together since they figured out how it's done. But, they don't touch each other while they're doing it.

"They also love to share a guy, it's their favorite way to have sex, but aside from incidental touching they don't do anything directly to each other. It's all about the guy. They say that they're not against it, but they've never been in a situation that felt right, so it hasn't happened."

"You four really know a lot about each other," I say. I'm thinking maybe too much.

Taylor replies, "We do, we share all of our secrets. We've been best friends since we met during our freshman year in high school. We love each other, we always have each other's backs, and we never keep secrets. That's why we know everything about each other."

I hope they don't really know everything about each other. At least as far as me and Jennie are concerned. I'm going to have to talk to her about keeping our relationship hidden. Close friendship aside, she can't tell them about us. It's too dangerous."

Taylor turns toward me and with a sly smile says, "Let's make a deal."

"What?" I'm still imagining the twins kissing passionately while drenched in tanning oil, so the sudden change of subject catches me off guard.

"Let's make a deal." Taylor repeats. "I want you to do something for me, and in return I'll do something for you."

I'm so horny, and Taylor's so gorgeous that I'll do just about anything she asks right now. But, I try to play it cool and say, "OK, I'm listening. What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to help me with my suntan lotion," she says simply.

"You don't need to make a deal for me to do that. I've already agreed to that. So, what's the catch?" I ask suspiciously.

"The catch is," Taylor says slowly. "That you have to duplicate everything the twins are doing. Everything they do to each other, you have to do to me. It's been a while, and I'm past due for a little male pampering. So, even if the male is my best friend's brother, that's what I want."

Still acting cool I say, "OK, so what do I get out of it in return?"

"I'm not telling," she says with a smile. "At least not yet. You don't get to know until after you're finished with me. But, don't worry, I won't make you wait too long. And, I promise that it's something you wouldn't ask for on your own, but you'll enjoy it very much."

"I'll enjoy it, eh," I say with my best impression of a sexy leer.

"Don't get ahead of yourself big boy. I'm not gonna give you a blowjob, or let you fuck me, or anything like that. When I keep my half of the bargain we won't even be touching, and the surprise is part of the fun. That's why I won't tell you what you're getting before you get it. Anticipation, it's delicious," She says.

I look over and see that Shauna is nearly finished with Sarah's face and neck, and my horniness makes the decision for me.

"I'm in. It's a deal," I say.

"Of course, you're in. I never doubted it for a second," Taylor replies. "But, just so we're clear. When the twins are finished, you're going to oil me up exactly like they're doing to each other. And I mean exactly. In return you get a special treat. Agreed?"

"Agreed," I answer.

"Good," she says, and kisses my cheek.

"That seals it. It's a deal," she says. "I can't wait baby, but let's watch the rest of the show first."

Taylor turns so that we're both facing the twins. She puts her arm around my waist and her head on my shoulder once again as we watch them continue with their sexy task.

Shauna, finished with Sarah's face and neck, closes the small jar and picks up a much larger bottle.

"That's the body lotion," Taylor says in a theater whisper. "The one they use for themselves is about SPF nine-million. They take really good care of their skin and never want to burn or even tan, not more than just a little.

"They have other bottles custom concocted for me and Jeannie with much lower sunburn protection. You'll do me with that."

Again, with the double meaning. This sexy girl loves to tease, and she's good at it.

Shauna finishes her sister's shoulders and arms, and then works the shiny lotion downward covering every bit of her sister's exposed back. She rubs the lotion in thoroughly and gives a light massage along the way. I'm looking forward to doing this to Taylor as soon as the twins are finished.

I'm relieved when Shauna stops at the top of Sarah's ass and doesn't go any lower. If she had, then I would be expected to do the same to Taylor. And, greasing up Taylor's perfect ass might be too much for my tormented cock.

My relief is very short-lived.

Shauna pours more lotion onto her hands and I groan when she slides them onto her sister's big exposed ass cheeks.

"Oh my God," I whisper, not realizing that I'm speaking out loud.

"It's OK," Taylor responds. "Asses need sunscreen too. Don't forget about our deal, now."

Taylor glances down at the growing bulge in my shorts and smiles. Our eyes meet as I catch her checking out my package.

"It's OK Jack, I know baby. Don't be bashful," she says. "I'd be surprised if this didn't make you get hard. I get horny every time I watch them do it. If this doesn't make you horny then you might need a sex therapist."

"Or, an undertaker," I add.

We laugh but quickly return our attention to the twins.

Shauna massages her way down Sarah's legs and finishes at her heels. She stands up, passes the bottle forward to Sarah, and both girls turn around. Now Sarah is facing Shauna's back, and it's Shauna's turn to be spoiled.

Sarah begins at her sister's shoulders and continues rubbing lotion down Shauna's back. She makes sure to get under the strings of Shauna's bikini and reaches around to get the sides of her big breasts. She covers every inch just like Shauna did for her.

Sarah caresses and massages her way down to Shauna's slender waist. She pauses for a moment and seems to admire her sister's nearly naked ass before continuing. I know what's coming next, and the anticipation ratchets up my excitement.

Sarah fills her palms with the creamy lotion and starts working her sister's plump ass cheeks. She gently kneads Shauna's ass, moving slowly from top to bottom in a well-practiced pattern.

Then she does something unexpected.

Sarah slips her oiled fingers between Shauna's cheeks and rubs lotion deep into the crack of her ass. I gasp in horny surprise and hear a low throaty hum coming from Taylor.

It looks like Shauna's crack and asshole will also be well protected from the sun today.

"Taylor, this is going too far," I say. "I'm not sure if I'll be comfortable holding up my end of the deal."

Before Taylor can respond I hurry on and add, "We've only just met, and what about Jeannie? She's your best friend."

"Don't worry about Jeannie," Taylor Says. "First. We're just playing a little touchy feely. It's not like we're fucking each other, and Jeannie's no prude. Our little suntan lotion game won't offend her one bit. Trust me.

"Second, I know that Jeannie gets a little clingy with you, but you're not her boyfriend. You don't think she'll get jealous, do you? You're her brother. She doesn't have any reason to be Jealous."

Taylor doesn't know it but after last night, and this morning, seeing me play touchy feely with her best friend could very well make Jeannie jealous. On the other hand, Jeannie did tell me to go ahead and enjoy the sexy games her friends would be playing. And, to tease and flirt right back at them. So, I'm not worried about jealousy. I'm more worried about rubbing oil into the ass crack of a beautiful woman that I've only just met.

"You can't back out now Jack," Taylor says with a cute little pout. "Don't be just another guy who can't keep a promise. That would break my heart, and Jeannie's too."

"Man, you really play hardball with the emotional blackmail. Don't you?" I say through a lopsided smile.

"Hardball's the only way I play," she answers.

She brings back the pretend pout and says, "So what's it gonna be, Jack? Keep your word, or break our hearts?"

"No, you're right. I'll keep my word. But remember, turnabout is fair play and be careful what you ask for." We both laugh.

Finished with Shauna's back, Sarah stands and the girls turn to face each other. Their eyes meet, and I think I see them share a quick conspiratorial smile, but I can't be certain.

I think they're finished but then things really heat up.

Without hesitation or ceremony, the twins drop their bikini tops on the sand and start applying lotion to each other's shoulders and chests.

This day keeps getting wilder and wilder. I can't look away, and I don't think Taylor can either.

"Jesus Taylor," I say under my breath.

"I know," She says, in a slightly horse sounding voice. "They usually leave their tops on. But wow, I'm sure they're playing it up to impress the new guy."

It's working, I'm very impressed.

"So, do you want out of the deal?" I gallantly offer while hoping that she refuses.

"Fuck no," Taylor answers. "Are you kidding me?"

This is the first time I've seen the Twins' naked breasts, and I immediately want to touch them, and fondle, and kiss, and suck on them. They are wonderful. They're big and round. And, firm enough that they're unaffected by the pull of gravity.

Their nipples aren't like either Jeannie's or Taylor's. Jeannie has small pointy nipples that seem perpetually erect, and Taylor has puffy nipples that stand out fleshy and proud. The twins' nipples are like small hard pink peas surrounded by wide rosy areolae that stretch over three inches in diameter. They are the perfect big nipples for their perfect big breasts.

Taylor and I are mesmerized by the sensual tableau. Identical twin sisters with amazingly big round naked breasts covering each other in shiny lotion. Wow.

I can't help myself. I stand there transfixed with my cock throbbing in my shorts.

Jeannie's pussy is going to get a serious pounding. I just need an excuse to get her alone.

The twins are smiling and chatting while they massage suntan lotion into one another's massive tits. They continue to massage down each other's nearly naked bodies, applying more lotion, until each is finished at her sister's feet.