Sister Starts My Harem Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm both disappointed and relieved. Disappointed that they're finished and relieved that they didn't strip off their thongs.

It seems clear that the twins were putting on a special act for my benefit, just as Taylor guessed. If they meant to get me horny, it worked. It worked on us both.

My arousal has chased away any hesitancy I was feeling about my end of the deal, and I can't wait to run my hands all over Taylor's taut young body. I can tell by her shallow panting that she's ready too.

But. The twins aren't finished. Their sexy act has an encore.

Sarah digs into her bag and pulls out a tiny white jar. She opens it and smiles with her sister as they each take a sniff and coat their fingertips with the creamy contents.

Taylor and I share a soft grown as they simultaneously massage lotion into their sister's wide pink nipples. They make soft circular motions to help the delicate flesh absorb the silky ointment, and I see their small pea shaped tips harden and swell from the stimulation.

The twins are thorough and don't stop until both are satisfied that her sister's nipples are well coated and protected from sunburn. Sarah stows the lotions back into the bag and the sisters lay down on their beach towels, ready for the Florida sun.

If I hadn't watched it, I wouldn't believe it.

Taylor and I stand in stunned silence for a moment processing what we have just witnessed. We're both excited and anxious because it's time for me to give her the same treatment. She releases a long slow breath, and I realize that I'm holding my breath too. Taylor breaks our silence.

"You ready?" she asks in a horse whisper.

"Yah." I clear my throat before I can finish, "Yah, I'm ready."

"OK," she says, and take a deep breath.

"Hey girls," Taylor calls over to the twins. "Jacks going to grab the bag and oil me up."

"Cool," says Shauna.

"Enjoy," says Sarah.

I head over by the twins.

"Have fun," Sarah says, as I pick up the bag.

"Do a good job. Don't miss anything," Shauna teases.

I walk back to Taylor as she unties the belt that's holding her wrap closed. She slides the short robe off her shoulders and it drops to the sand in a pool at her feet.

It feels like she's unwrapping a gift. One she brought here just for me.

Under her wrap she's wearing a blood red bikini. The color makes a dramatic contrast against her milk chocolate colored skin. It has a sporty style, like the type you'd wear for snorkeling or waterskiing, functional yet sexy. She looks like a starlet from a 'James Bond' movie.

Between her breasts, the bikini top has a chunky plastic zipper with a big ring-shaped pull that's begging to be unzipped. The thick Lycra fabric hides any hint of her long puffy nipples. But, I know that they are there and won't be hidden much longer.

Taylor holds my gaze daring me to look down as she slowly lowers the zipper. She holds the bikini top closed for a sexy moment and then lets it slowly slip off her shoulders. Once again, I'm faced with her lovely chocolate colored breasts and her plump spongy nipples.

She's obviously very aroused, and I am unashamed as I intently study her breasts before ranging my gaze over the rest of her nearly naked body.

Like the top, her bikini bottom is zippered. It has one at each hip, both with identical pull rings. I want to unzip them and watch her bikini bottoms peel back and fall to the sand. But, that isn't part of our deal. The twins left their bathing suit bottoms on, and I agreed to do only what they did to each other.

She turns and I watch her ass cheeks make lovely figure eights as she walks toward her lounge chair.

Joining her there, I use the brush to work the spray through her short-cropped hair. When I finish, Taylor passes the jar of face cream to me. I start with her ears and the back of her neck before moving to her front. I kneel in front of her bringing us face-to-face.

I start at her hairline and work the fine cream into her velvety skin. I gently massage her brow and the small muscles at her temples. Her eyes are closed, so I take this opportunity to appreciate her beautiful face up close.

Her forehead is tall and smooth, and her large eyes are set wide. They have a slight oval shape which gives her an exotic and mysterious look. Her cheekbones are high and her nose is long, straight, and thin. Her generous mouth has plump kissable lips, and her long jaw ends in a narrow chin with a tiny cleft in the middle. She looks like a serene Egyptian princess, exquisite, confident, and desirable.

The moment is intensely intimate as I gently caress her face with my fingertips. Any hesitancy I was feeling is gone, and I plan to massage her body slowly, thoroughly, and sensually. I'm ready to give this incredible woman the male pampering she asked for.

I cover the last bit of her elegant throat with the lotion and think that we'll both be babbling piles of hot horniness by the time I'm finished. And, that sounds fine to me.

Taylor opens her eyes and softly says, "Wow. Jack. Your hands are amazing. This is starting to feel like more than just a game, isn't it?"

"I know what you mean," I say. "But whatever this is, I am loving it."

"Me too baby," She says. Her voice is deep, rich, and sexy.

"How do you want me?"

"What?" I say. My thinking is clouded by arousal.

"How do you want me?" She repeats more slowly. "Face up or face down?"

"Oh, face down I guess," I reply. "Just like the twins. They did each other's backs first. That's how you want it. Just like the twins, right?"

"Exactly," She replies. "Just like the twins from start to finish. That's the deal. So, you'll have to take care of my back, then my front, and finish with my nipples. Don't forget the nipples. They're delicate and need sunscreen too.

"So you better do a good job stud. If you don't, I'm complaining to Jeannie."

She's damn right I'm going to do a good job.

"Ready?" she asks me.

"Yah. Are you?"

"You have no idea," she says, and lays face down with her head resting on her crossed arms.

I study her elegant back and begin the massage. I start at her wide delicate shoulders and work my way down the taper of her back to her narrow waist. I spread my hands over the flair of her hips and pause at the waistline of her bikini. Her ass looks round and plump, yet firm in her cute red bikini bottoms with the sporty little zippers on the sides.

I move down to continue at the top of her thighs when Taylor interrupts my work.

"Hold on a sec., baby," she says.

Taylor takes hold of the two zipper pulls and unzips both sides of her bikini bottoms at once. This leaves the front and back separated at the sides.

My cock is now fully erect, and I don't care who knows it.

"I love what you're doing," I say. "But are you sure you want to strip completely naked? The twins didn't, but I'm game if you are."

"I'm not stripping completely naked," she says, and slips the bathing suit out from between her legs to drop it next to her chair. "I'm wearing a thong, just like the twins. This way you'll be able to hold up your side of the deal"

She's been wearing a matching red thong under her bikini bottoms. It's only a small triangle of cloth held in place by delicate strings. The thin waistline string is visible, but the other string disappears inside the crack of her ass leaving her cheeks completely bare. It looks more like underwear than swimwear and she might as well be naked.

I take my time, working the lotion into the smooth skin of her fleshy ass. I'm using more lotion than necessary, but who could blame me. Taylor makes a soft humming sound deep in her throat, and I know that she's enjoying this as much as I am.

I thoroughly coat her brown ass cheeks and reluctantly move to the tops of her luscious thighs when Taylor stops me again.

"Hold on a second, lover boy. I think you missed something," She admonishes. "Don't forget our deal."

I know what she's asking me to do. Taylor wants me to grease up her ass crack just like Sarah did for Shauna. She isn't holding anything back, so I won't either.

I swallow the lump that's suddenly stuck in my throat, and commit.

Moving slowly, I gently slide my greasy fingers between her lovely cheeks and run them from the top of her ass crack downward. I thoroughly coat the sensitive skin between her cheeks, and follow the string of her thong until I can feel her tiny rosebud. I slip my finger under the string and gently massage her most intimate place. Unlike the twins, I linger there. I'm in no hurry, and I don't think Taylor is either.

My cock feels like a hickory pole holding up a tent in my shorts.

"Oh, that's nice baby," She purrs. "But if you keep that up for long I'll end up fucking you right her on the beach, and that's not part of our deal. But don't worry, this isn't the last time you'll be helping me lotion up. With you around I may never do it by myself again."

I move to the backs of her legs and lotion my way down to her cute little feet. I use plenty of sunscreen and give her a thorough foot massage. I love a good foot rub. There's nothing more relaxing, and her moans and groans let me know that I was hitting all of the right spots. I finish rubbing her feet and it's time for side two. The much anticipated front.

Taylor flips onto her back. As she gets comfortable, she once again notices the tent in my shorts.

She smiles, wraps her hand around my cock, and starts gently squeezing it through my shorts.

"Wow, you've got a nice cock Jack," she says. I love how direct this girl can be.

I'm dangerously close to coming, and I'm considering just letting it happen. But I regain control and reluctantly stop her just in time.

"That's nice baby. But if you keep that up for long, I'll end up fucking you right her on the beach," I say as I gently pull her hand away from my pulsing hard on. "And that's not part of our deal."

She lays back, closes her eyes, and now I'm faced with her amazing body clothed only in a tiny red thong. I quickly lotion her shoulders and arms and move directly to her tits.

Taylor's breasts are soft yet firm, just like her round ass cheeks. They are larger than Jeannie's, but not nearly as big as the twin's breasts. They're perfect, if a little oversized, for her lithe athletic frame.

I apply the lotion to one breast at a time, starting at the wide base and making gentle circular caresses that spiral up to her dark brown nipples.

Her nipples. Oh, Taylors wondrous nipples. They're big and brown and beautiful. They feel just like I imagined they would. Firm, yet soft and spongy. They puff out long and proud.

Once again, I take my time. I linger on each nipple and gently rub and caress them both. I hear Taylor softly panting and I can tell she is very aroused.

I move my hands down to her flat stomach and continue the massage. As I go down further, I'm tempted to slip my fingers beneath her thong and rub her pussy just like I did for Jeannie. But I decide not to. It wasn't part of our deal.

I finish at her feet and Taylor looks completely relaxed. Eyes closed, she's breathing softly and I think she may have dozed off. Satisfied that I've kept my half of the bargain, I move away quietly so I don't disturb her nap.

She opens one eye and says, "Where do you think you're going? You're not finished yet."

"What? Oh, I didn't want to wake you." I say.

"I'm not sleeping, just super relaxed. And, you forgot the special nipple cream," She says matter-of-factly.

"The nipple cream." I say, feigning surprise. "How could I forget the special nipple cream?"

We both laugh, and Taylor offers me the tiny jar.

She says, "A deal's a deal, baby. Time to finish what you started."

I take the jar and dip my fingertips into the thick ointment. Once again find myself caressing Taylors amazing nipples.

This time her eyes are open and she silently holds my gaze while lightly rubbing the back of her hand against the tent in my shorts.

After a few long moments of gentle rubbing and playing with her nipples, I gently pinch them between my fingers with a firm and steady pressure while softly pulling.

Taylor inhales sharply, her eyes squeeze shut, and she hold in her breath. The skin of her upper chest and throat is flushed dusky red, and her body becomes tense. I continue pinching her nipples with steady gentle pressure until Taylor exhales with a long low moan. Her body relaxes and her eyes slowly open.

We silently gaze at each other for a moment before she speaks:

"OK. You've done your duty. I won't make you wait any longer for your surprise. You've earned it. Now what was our deal?"

"You promised a special treat. A surprise. Nothing I would ask for, but something I'll enjoy very much. But, unfortunately, nothing sexual," I answer.

"Yep, that's pretty close," she says. "But, I didn't say nothing sexual. I said, nothing sexual with me."

This girl is a world class tease, and I'm loving it.

"OK, here you go. Enjoy," she says, and holds up her index finger telling me to wait a moment.

"Hey Twins," She calls out and they both look over.

"Jack isn't wearing any sunscreen, and we don't want him to burn," she tells them and gives me a wink. "You two need to give him a thorough oiling up."

Both twins smile and stand up.

"Cool," they answer together.

"Grab the bag and get your cute ass back over here," Shauna tells me.

"Do a good job girls," Taylor says.

"The best, we won't miss an inch," Sarah answers suggestively. "Don't worry."

Taylor hands the bag to me and says in a soft whisper, "Have fun with your special treat, stud."

She gives my cock one quick final squeeze and lays back down.

I pick up the bag and follow my hard-on over to the waiting twins.

Sarah immediately takes charge.

"First we have do the hair treatment, and the face cream. It has higher sun protection than the body lotion, and the spray protects your hair and scalp from sun damage. Most people neglect their hair and scalp when they're out in the sun."

"We make all of this stuff," interjects Shauna. "I mean, our company does. We have a skin care company."

"Taylor told me," I reply. "That's really cool."

"We'll tell you all about it later," says Shauna. "Right now just relax and enjoy yourself."

"That sounds perfect. I am one lucky guy today. But, go ahead and tell me what each product does as you use it on me," I reply.

"Kneel down right here between us," Says Sarah.

Kneeling puts my eyes just inches from Shauna's big naked breasts. I'm close enough to smell the tropical oils and have to fight my urge to lean forward and draw one of her wide nipples into my suckling mouth. She starts massaging the cream into my face and neck.

Meanwhile standing behind me, Sarah brushes the spray through my hair and massages my scalp with her fingertips. This feels amazing, and my arousal intensifies the experience. I have one near-naked twin standing in front of me, while the second near-naked twin is standing behind me, and both are caressing me with fragrant lotions and oils. I feel like a king. And, it's good to be the king.

The twins finish with my head neck and throat, and are ready to start on my body.

"OK, stand up Jack, so we can do the rest of you," says Sarah.

Shauna picks out a big lotion bottle and says, "This is the body lotion, but it's not the same one we use. It has a lower SPF so you can tan without a burn. Ours blocks out more sun so we don't tan at all. We love the beach, but we like to keep our skin very fair."

"It's kind of our trademark," Adds Sarah.

"Now shush," She tells her sister.

They start putting lotion on my shoulders and arms. I'm much taller than they are, so they're forced move in close for better reach. It makes their big bare breasts rub against me. They move around me in circles and their oily tits never break contact with my body. It's like I'm the sun and their tits are four lush planets trapped in my orbit.

I can't hide my full erection, and the sister bump it as they move around me. I'm too horny to be bashful, and they aren't being shy either. I have to grit my teeth to keep from cumming in my shorts.

"So, jack," says Shauna. "Which one of us is prettier?" she smiles up at me as her hip 'accidently' bumps into the head of my cock. I'm leaking precum and it's leaving a wet spot on the front of my shorts.

"You're both beautiful, I could never pick one over the other," I answer.

"C'mon Jack, you're not getting off that easy," teases Shauna. "Which one of us is sexier?"

"Which one of us do you want more?" Asks Sarah.

Who makes your dick harder?" says Shauna in her best sultry voice.

"You have to choose," Sarah finishes putting her hands on her hips and playfully stomping her foot.

These girls aren't messing around. I'm outnumbered, and they're driving my hard dick crazy.

"OK. If you're forcing me to pick. Right this moment, I choose Shauna."

"What. Why Shauna?" Sarah sticks out her lower lip in a mock pout and says, "Don't you think that I'm prettier?"

"I think you're both identically pretty," I answer diplomatically.

"Then why Shauna?" Sarah asks again with a frown.

"Because right now Shauna is using her big soft tits to rub lotion on my back," I answer with a wink as Shauna's tits make slow greasy circles on my back.

Both girls giggle.

"That's not fair, she's cheating. My tits are just as big and soft as hers," Sarah protests and grabs my hands to put them on her breasts.

"You make a compelling argument," I say as I give her tits a firm squeeze and brush my thumbs across her nipples.

"Who's prettier now, Jack?" Sarah asks while squeezing the head of my dick through the thin material of my swim shorts.

"I'm going back to my first answer," I say, while trying not to cum. "It's impossible to pick between you two. You're both gorgeous. And that's my final answer."

"That's OK Jack," Sarah says as she removes my hands from her breasts.

"We're just teasing you," Shauna finishes.

"Time for the legs," Shauna announces and kneels behind me.

Sarah squeezes the lump in my shorts one more time, and then runs it between her breasts and along the side of her face as she kneels to work on my legs.

She says, "Don't worry, you'll never have to choose between us."

"Unless you want to," Shauna chimes in.

The girls finish my legs and stand back up. Sarah holds up the tiny jar of nipple cream and says, "Just one last thing before you and your little friend can go and play. I suggest a swim in the cool ocean to calm him down before lunch."

Each girl starts massaging the cream into one of my nipples.

"That tingles, what does the nipple cream do?"

"Nothing really." Answers Sarah.

"But it should tingle a little," Shauna adds.

"If it doesn't do anything, then why do you use it?" I ask.

"You have to ask?" Shauna questions as she rubs more cream into my erect nipple.

I never knew that my nipples were all that sensitive, but I'm enjoying both the attention they're getting from the girls, and the tingling from the ointment.

"Is a simple moisturizing cream, but we've added some plant hormones and essential oils like eucalyptus to stimulate your nipples," says Sarah. "This little jar sells for ninety-five dollars and we can't make enough to meet the demand. It's one of our best money makers"

"The ladies love it, but we brought it today just to be sexy for the new guy," says Shauna, and both girls giggle.

"How're we doing? Are we sexy enough for you?" Asks Sarah.

"I think I better take that swim now," I avoid her question.

The girls look down at the tent in my shorts.

"Good idea, you poor thing," says Shauna giving my bulge a gentle squeeze. I can't tell if she's talking to me or to my hard dick.

"The sunscreen is water resistant," says Sarah. "But we better do you again in a few hours."