Sister Starts My Harem Ch. 03

Story Info
A day at the beach with Jack, Jeannie, and the girls. pt.2.
10.9k words
4.7
74.7k
185

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StuartLaJoie
StuartLaJoie
1,469 Followers

OK, disclaimers: (One more time from the top, with feeling.)

First, like so many Literotica contributors, I'm sorry this took so long. I'm submitting chapters 3 and 4 simultaneously and together they're over 23K words. I'm a newbie writer, so it's a slow and sometimes frustrating process.

This is the third installment in a multipart incest-harem serial. I have always enjoyed reading Literotica stories, but didn't know how much I would enjoy writing them until now.

This series is my first attempt at writing fiction. The comments, encouragements, and criticisms I've received so far are overwhelming and much appreciated. Thank you, it is all very helpful.

So, any feedback is appreciated. Feel free to encourage, discourage, or offer editorial and future plot suggestions, or simply let me know if you do or don't like it.

I think my writing is improving as I write each chapter, but I'll let you be the judge.

Every character in these stories that has sex or is treated sexually is over eighteen years old.

If you are not over eighteen, go away. You should not be reading this stuff.

This is a work of fiction and as such has nothing to do with any real persons living or dead. This series of stories contains themes that may be offensive to some people, so be warned that it contains: graphic language and sexual content, incest, bisexuality, group sex, light domination and submission, and who knows what else by the time we're finished. etc. etc. etc.

I hope you enjoy yourself and thank you for reading.

Chapter 3

If I had any lingering misgivings, Jeannie sucked them out through the head of my cock, along with a giant load of cum. She convinced me that a dominant incestuous relationship with my little sister is exactly what I need. Her oral persuasion technique was very effective.

She left me satisfied, spent, and willing to go along with any unholy plan she might come up with. But after her closing argument, I needed to recharge.

So, I dozed off and drifted into a sweet dream...

In my dream we're dressed in costumes. Jeannie is Scheherazade, and I'm a young Arab prince. We're relaxing, just the two of us, in the cool shade of a desert oasis. Birds are softly singing and there's a fragrant breeze that smells of flowers and sandalwood. She's massaging me with exotic perfumed oils, feeding me sweet dates, and telling me stories of harem girls and hedonistic pleasures. I am totally at peace.

There's a strange call from off in the distance and it's disturbing my reverie. It sounds like a baboon mimicking a steam whistle...

I hear it again, "Whoop...whoop...whoop!" This time the sound wakes me up, and the dream is lost.

I'm brought back to reality. But, I have a brand new reality. A reality where Jeannie is my lover, and it's better than any dream.

I wonder who's yelling, and why. Is it coming from the house? Or, maybe somewhere down the beach? I can't tell, so I roll over to ask Jeannie.

She's calmly stretched out on a lounge chair, browsing a magazine, and looking unfazed.

"Sounds like Taylor's here," Jeannie answers before I can ask. "That's her mating call."

"Her mating call, really? What's she need that for? She's a walking-talking-breathing mating call."

"She'll be glad to hear that you think so, lover boy," Jeannie says with a wink.

I wonder if she's teasing me, or if maybe she sounds a little jealous. It's hard to tell.

"I hope you don't tell her I said that," I tell her, not wanting to be embarrassed in front of her sexy friend.

Jeannie answers playfully, "I don't usually keep secrets from her. We share everything."

"You're not planning to tell her about us, are you?" I ask with a little more concern in my voice.

"What do you mean, us?" she teasingly plays dumb.

"You know. Us. Meaning you, me, and our little secret."

"Oh, us...," she says with a coy smile. "Maybe I'll tell her, and maybe I won't. And wouldn't you like to know?" She adds with a playful lilt in her voice.

Now I know I'm being teased. At least I think I am.

"Remember, we can't let our secret get out," I say. "If people knew that we're fucking each other, well who knows what could happen."

"Don't worry so much, baby," Jeannie says as she sits up and moves closer. "Now listen up, before they get down here.

"I've planned today's outing to help you and the girls get to know each other. I've already told them a ton about you, but they haven't really met you. And, you don't know them at all."

"They're your closest friends, and that's good enough for me," I say.

"I know baby, but it's important to me that you all become close friends," she says. "So, today is about breaking the ice.

"They've been planning and preparing for this, so you better get ready."

"They're 'preparing'? Get ready? What's that supposed to mean? Aren't we just hanging out at the beach today?" I say, suddenly feeling anxious.

Jeannie smiles and puts a reassuring hand on my leg.

"Take it easy," she says. "They're my best friends. We really do all love and trust each other, and we love to have fun together. You'll end up loving them too, I just know it."

"OK," I say. "What do they have planned?"

"We've been the 'inseparable four' since ninth grade," Jeannie explains. "And we're all excited about adding you to our little circle. But first they want to have some fun and find out if you're all that I've cracked you up to be. So, expect to be tested."

"Tested? If I knew there was going to be a test I would've studied," I say, and we both laugh.

"Consider it a friendly hazing before you get to join our extremely exclusive club," she says. "But, don't worry, it's just a game. You'll see, it's going to be fun."

I wonder about her definition of fun as she continues:

"You'll be up against three crafty and alluring women doing their provocative best to keep you off balance and maybe make you blush, so stay cool and don't let 'em. I know you're gonna do great."

We hear the girls as they stop to chat with the men who are setting up for our picnic.

Jeannie lowers her voice and quickly goes on, "They're going to tease you, and try to embarrass or maybe even shock you. And, there will be flirting. There will be lots and lots of flirting. And touching, there will definitely be touching. And don't think it's all an act. These chicks would love a chance to fuck my tall, muscly, stud of a brother, and I wouldn't blame them."

Surprised by all of this, I say, "You're kidding me, right? This is crazy."

"We do get a little crazy sometimes, but in a good way," she says. "Remember, don't let 'em see you sweat, and anything they dish out you give right back to them, and more. Oh, and brother, don't be surprised when I get in on the action too. I can't wait to make my secret lover blush in front of me sexy girlfriends."

"So, you set up a whole day for you and your girlfriends to tease and molest me just so we can get to know each other better?" I ask incredulously.

"Relax and enjoy yourself," Jeannie replies. "What's not to like about having four playful babes trying to get a 'rise' out of you? Most guys would kill to change places with you today.

"And they're not going to molest you. Well, probably not much. And, if they do, then you molest them right back. You'll be fine, and it'll be fun. Just relax and roll-with-it."

Still a little apprehensive, I decide to relax and have good time. Like Jeannie says, 'roll-with-it'. I'm going to give it my all. It's the Navy way, and these girls may have met their match.

"OK," I say. "roll-with-it, have fun, and don't let them see me sweat. Got it. Let the hazing begin."

"Oh," Jeannie adds. "They'll be miffed that I warned you, so don't let on that I said anything."

Jeannie sits back on her chair just as the three women walk around the umbrellas and into view. They're carrying multiple giant beach bags, and I wonder how much stuff do three women need for one day at the beach?

As expected, these young beauties are once again stunning to look at. Taylor's wearing a sleek grey wrap that hugs her graceful figure perfectly. The twins are once again wearing matching outfits. Their identical sun dresses have plunging necklines that reveal the fullness of their lush round breasts, narrow belts wrapped snugly at their slim waists, and hemlines that barely hide their wide hips and ample behinds.

Our little contest might be more challenging than I expect, and I feel my earlier cockiness slipping. These hotties know how to get a man's attention, and it looks like they've pulled out all of the stops. But, I'm no quitter. So, they better be ready for my 'A' game. I'm glad Jeannie gave me a heads-up, and I don't want to disappoint her.

"Whoop...whoop...whoop!" Taylor gives us one more loud mating call.

"Hey you bitches," Taylor shouts. "Let's get this party started."

They drop their bags and hurry over.

Jeannie jumps up and the four girls take turns greeting one another with hugs and kisses. I join in and get the same treatment.

"Hello again Taylor," I say with a big grin as she hugs me and plants a kiss squarely on my lips. Her firm breasts are pressed tightly against my chest, and I wonder if this is part of a tests or just her usual friendly personality. Even so, I stay cool and 'roll-with-it' until she turns back to chat with Jeannie.

"I can handle this," I think to myself. "This won't be so hard after all."

The twins come to me next, each with one arm draped casually around the other's waist. I put my arms around their shoulders to make it a cozy three-way hug. They stretch up on their toes and simultaneously kiss me, one twin on each cheek. These two are a curvy armful, and I enjoy their voluptuous bodies pressed against mine. Before releasing them I turn my head from left to right as I say, "Hi Shauna. Hi Sarah. You both look lovely this morning."

Sarah smiles up at me and says, "Thank you, but how do you know who's who? Maybe I'm Shauna and she's Sarah."

"It's easy, Shauna's cheeks have big dimples all of the time, and yours only show up when you smile," I say, feeling proud of my observation skills. "I noticed it the day we met."

"Wow you're good, nobody ever picks that up so quickly." Says Sarah.

Shauna asks, "Did your eagle eye find any other, um...variations when you were, ah..."

"Examining us so closely?" Sarah finishes. Both girls giggle.

These two have jumped right in with the teasing, but I'm game.

"None that I could see." I answer with a wink.

"There are a couple other variations," Says Shauna.

"But none that you could see," laughs Sarah with a return wink.

"Maybe we'll show you some time," Shauna teases.

Sarah gives me one last peck on the cheek as the twins turn away giggling.

I'm wondering who won this round.

The girls spread out a giant blanket in the shade under the umbrellas and sit together in a circle. I join them as Jeannie passes out cocktails.

"Mimosas!" squeals Taylor. "Absolutely perfect."

"The cooler is packed with champagne, orange juice, beer and wine, fruit, cheese, charcuterie, veggies, and chilled prawns," Jeannie lists. "You can thank Andorra when you see her."

"Love, love, love... Andorra, That girl knows her business," says Sarah.

"OK, what do you have planned for us today, Jeannie?" Taylor asks as we all settle in.

"First, we have sun, sea, snacks, and of course cocktails," she answers, lifting her mimosa. "At four o'clock Rocky is coming down to make tropical drinks and we'll have happy hour, dancing, and games on the beach until dinner at seven. After dinner John is going to build a bonfire in the dunes. We'll make s'mores for dessert, and watch the fireworks show he's put together just for us."

"Fireworks! Awesome!" the twins say in unison.

"We'll, it is a celebration," Jeannie says. "We're celebrating Jack."

Taylor holds her glass up high and says, "To Jack."

The girls lift their glasses together and toast, "To Jack!" And drain their drinks in one go.

We're all smiles and laughter and the girls have made me blush. They're all sexy, but sweet too.

"To Jack," I silently toast myself wondering what my sister has gotten me into?

Jeannie quickly refills our drinks, and continues, "And, if anyone's in the mood, Nate brought out a couple of the four-wheelers. But don't drink too much before you go for a ride."

"Speaking of Nate, Mm...hmm," Taylor hums. "That man looks delicious this morning. All muscles, and sweaty, and black. Working on the beach with his shirt off. Mm... he makes a girl hungry."

"Keep it in your pants, Taylor," Jeannie says. "Nate's married and Cecilia's our friend."

"And don't forget their little boys," adds Shauna. "They're identical twins just like us, Jack."

"Sometimes we babysit when Sissy and Nate want a night out," adds Sarah.

"Twins are awesome, don't you agree Jack?" Shauna asks, fishing for a compliment.

Both girls look at me with big round eyes and their best innocent smiles, waiting for me to agree.

Before I can speak up, Taylor goes on, "I know, Nates a sweetheart, and Sissy's awesome, but damn it if he doesn't get me horny."

"Nate is super sweet, but we like John," says Shauna as Sarah nods emphatically. "He's easy on the eyes, he has a sexy Cuban accent, and he's a terrific dancer."

"And he's always so polite." Adds Sarah.

"A real gentleman," Shauna finishes.

"And fifteen years too old for you two," Jeannie interrupts.

"And gay. Don't forget gay." Taylor chimes in. "He and Robby have been together for like ten years."

"Yep, there's that," Shauna says with a comic frown.

"And there's the committed relationship thing," says Sarah with her own cute little frown. "But, that doesn't make him any less hot. He's just..."

"Inaccessible," finishes Shauna. "More of a challenge."

"An impossible challenge," Laughs Taylor. "But a few turns on the dance floor with John or Robby always gets me lathered up. And not only from the exercise. They're both pretty hot."

"You're all boy-crazy bitches in heat who need to get laid," Jeannie playfully scolds.

"Amen." they say all together and laugh.

"Speak for yourself, little missy!" Sarah says wagging her finger at Jeannie. "You haven't had a man in quite a while either. I bet there's dust on your poor underused cookie."

"I don't know about that," Taylor says. "I think Jeannie does her own dusting every chance she gets." And they all giggle.

"Leave my dusty cookie out of this," laughs Jeannie.

"Unless she's keeping secrets from us," Shauna teases. "She might be getting help with the housework and not telling us."

"She does have that 'I'm fucking someone new' glow about her. Don't you think?" Taylor asks.

This is too close to the mark and it makes me uncomfortable. Does Taylor know more than she should?

"You may be on to something," Shauna says to Taylor while Sarah nods in agreement.

"What about it Jack?" Taylor says, almost making me jump. "Is Jeannie hiding a sexy new boy toy?"

I give my most innocent expression, shrug, and quickly change the subject.

"Not that I don't enjoy discussing my little sisters' cookie," I say sarcastically. "but pretend that I'm new around here, and I don't have any faces to put with all of the names. Who are Nate and John?"

"They're the guys you saw setting up the pavilion. They work here," Jeannie says. "They take care of the property, and the boats."

"Who else works here?" I ask. "I want to get to know each of them."

"The only other guy is Vinnie," Jeannie explains. "He's an ex-marine and in charge of security. He looks after the cars and does most of the driving. He's also a licensed captain if we want to take the big yacht out. He's the older guy who picked you up from the airport."

"So that's all of the guys," I say. "What about the girls?"

"You've met Leanne and Tiffany the two maids, and Andorra's niece Roxanne helps out part-time when she's not in school."

"Or partying with us," interjects Taylor.

"Andorra's the housekeeper. That makes her the boss. She cooks and manages everything for mom. Andorra's probably in the kitchen feeding them all lunch about now. They all live here on the property, in the bungalows."

"The bungalows?" I ask.

"They're not really bungalows, that's just what we call them. They're two-bedroom patio homes. They're on the property just past the big house. Everyone who works here lives in one, and we keep a couple vacant for when we have long term guests.

"It's like a little neighborhood with its own pool and tennis courts. It's really nice. There's Bocce too, that was Vinnie's idea, and a basketball court. We usually all get together on Saturday mornings for some kind of pickup game. I'll introduce you to everyone later. You're going to love those guys"

"We hang out with them a lot," Taylor chimes in. "They throw killer parties."

"OK, enough chit-chat. It's time for some sun worship," Jeannie finishes as she stands up from the blanket.

She throws back her mimosa in one go and quickly strips off her bikini top putting her pert little breasts on full display.

The twins gasp, Taylor whistles and claps, and I feel my cock twitch. We gawk at Jeannie's suddenly naked breasts as she stands motionless wearing only her bikini bottoms and a giant grin.

Her tits are feminine perfection. The skin is flawless and evenly bronzed to match the rest of her body with no hint of tan lines. Her nipples are coral colored and small in diameter with tips that stand out hard and proud. She may be one of those lucky women who have permanently erect nipples. It's just how some women are built, and Jeannie's have been hard every time I've seen them. In any case, I just want to fondle and kiss them. But, for now I can only stare and feel my cock stirring at the beautiful site.

"What are you guys looking at?" Jeannie asks feigning innocence.

"Hey, it doesn't bother me one bit," says Taylor. "It's totally cool. I love your cute little tits, but I think the twins are worried about Jack."

"What about Jack? Don't worry about Jack. He was in the navy, and traveled all over the world," Jeannie says. "I'm sure he's seen tits before."

My sister did warn me that she would be getting in on the teasing, so I roll-with-it and enjoy the view.

"But you're his sister," Shauna says.

"And he's your brother," adds Sarah.

"We always go topless on the beach," says Jeannie. "So, If Jack's going to hang out with us, he'll just have to get used to seeing my tits."

"You can handle it, can't you Jack?" She adds with a sexy pout.

"No worries here. They're just tits," I say casually, even though I feel my cock puffing up.

"And you know what they say about tits. Once you've seen one," I pause for dramatic effect. "Then you'll want to see the rest of 'em." The girls giggle at my corny joke.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your chance." Taylor quips.

The twins smile knowingly and head over to their bags where they spread their beach towels out in the sun.

Jeannie tosses a bottle of suntan lotion to me and says, "C'mon Jack you can do my back."

She drags a lounger out into the sun and lays face down waiting for me to slather her with lotion. My sister is upping the ante in our little hazing game, and I'm starting really to enjoy myself. The whole scene is sexy and exciting.

"Well duty calls," I say to the girls with mock seriousness, and I walk over to Jeannie.

"When you're finished doing your sister, I want you to come and do me," Taylor calls over, teasing me with her double meanings.

Kneeling beside Jeannie, I feel my cock slowly expanding. I want to keep my erection hidden, so I'm glad to be facing away from the girls. I surreptitiously bump my dick against my sister's hip to let her know how horny she's making me, and she sneaks a quick squeeze of my member through my shorts.

StuartLaJoie
StuartLaJoie
1,469 Followers