All Comments on 'Sister Starts My Harem Ch. 04'

by StuartLaJoie

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW Taylor & Jeannie Thumbs up adding Jack

5plus stars - A few Typos on the name. Welcome, I'm Roy, Hospitality Manager'. celebrity guest bartender, Roy. Instead of Rocky a few Roy's after.

Spin off story Mom, Taylor & Jeannie at the Spa please there has to be some sexual tension and fun at the spa.

Continue with Jack & Taylor in the pool house then off to the Spa the girls go. Jack, The wins & Rocky for some teasing at first then he gets the three of them. Some girl on girl action of course with the twins, Rocky & of course Jack. Have Rocky start it with the twins teasing them along with Jack... Some games shall we say to start them.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Like what you've done so far. Nice buildup. Now the tilte states harem, so hopefully that means the twins and Rocky are included. And honestly, Mom too. She's been a bit of a mystery, but methinks her and Andorra are, talk about keeping a secret, friends with lesbianefits. Of course all his harem need to be seduced into eating pussy, no matter who said pussy belongs to. Keep up this five star story.

Lovetron52Lovetron52over 3 years ago

I have loved this story. I hope it continues.

PhoenixpapaPhoenixpapaover 3 years ago
Excellent series

I'm definitely enjoying this series and already looking forward to the next installment. I'm anxious to see how Jack's harem grows and how the girls serve him. I'm a definite fan.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 3 years ago
OMG

What a great story, please keep the chapters coming.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

You're doing an outstanding job before - no way to tell you are a beginner. Couple points, words of caution. The best writers on this site know the entire story they want to tell before they start. If you don't know yet, get it figured out by the next chapter and start working your story arc accordingly. The best incest stories blend the sex with the love between the characters, just like when it happens in real life. I'm hoping you keep the series going until they are older and we see how they manage all this to still have a fulfilling relationship, marriage, kids and all that. Be interesting to see how you do it. Keep up the good work! 5+*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lots of fun!

Enjoying it thoroughly!

One point: Rocky was Roxanne in chapter 3 and Veronica in chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

After adding the twins and Rocky to the harem, mom and Rocky's aunt should be added to the fuck fest, maybe add Taylor's mom and the twins' mom as well with some incestuous lesbian activity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Great story so far . In chapter 5 , how about the twins take charge of him for the afternoon. They bring him to their company. Have him strip naked. Test his skin texture and tone from forehead to toes , including his cock . Give him a special shampoo, conditioner and gel for his hair. Then once he is dressed again take him shopping and buy him a whole new beach wardrobe. It will be up to Jeanie and Taylor to buy him casual and formal clothes that will not embarrass them. In return he has to eat their cunts , fuck them and do other sexual stuff for them.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
I must agree with Demosthenes384c comments

And Yes there were a few mistakes which can be rectified by a good editor. Keep this story going my friend your are certainly on a winner here...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Each chapter gets BETTER!

Bring on the TWINS.

The excitement gets better every day.

Well done.

Can’t wait for the next chapter

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Please. Don’t stop

You have us all hard.

We need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When can we expect chapter 5?

Very warming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing work

Love the work so far. Keep it up, looking forward to the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more

its the best i've read here ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

add more chptrs pls

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Great story and racking up some great scores right from chapter one and well deserved. One of if not the hottest story I have read on this or other site. True, as you assert, you may improve over time and with practice of your craft but you came on like gangbusters from day one. A very enjoyable storyline with well developed characters and dialogue. I’ll be adding you to my follow list to be sure I don’t miss any future episodes.

A very well deserved 5 stars on each chapter so far.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Very well written. Please add more with the twins and Rocky. More with Taylor and his sister would be great too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow, Just Wow!

Very sexy, well crafted story. After starting to write my own stories, I understand what it takes to make a good story happen. This had me hard throughout. What a man's dream, four beauties, one a gorgeous sister, and they all want to make him feel like a king. What's not to like? Found a couple typo's, like Rocky's 'shit' instead of 'shirt', and another I can't remember. Small details, but I am a detail oriented person. Those, however, do not take away from the fact that this is a smashing good story, one I will favorite in my account.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I am really enjoying the story

StuartLaJoie, I am really enjoying the story, congratulations.

I am curious to see the development in the story with the Twins, Mother, Rocky, and other new characters.

Will there be any twists in the story?

Hopefully there will be a followup soon, I am looking forward to it.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

You've got a good thing going here.

I like the story so far and I hope to read more soon. There is so much that you can do with the characters that have already been introduced, or talked about. My advice is to pick a number between 4 and 8 and stick to that number of girls for the harem. I've read a few harem stories and too few gets boring and is more of a polyamory story than a harem story. Too many and it gets to complicated and distracting. You've already established this is above all a love story with at least 3 people and that's cool. You can include the other's in the 'love-fest' also, which would to me be the way to go. But if you decide to add other's past the established number in the harem exclude them from the 'love-fest' and have them ONLY as lusty one timers or props if you will, depending on what's happening in the story. I should say this is just advice and feel free to take it or leave it, this is your story. I just really like it and the characters so I thought I'd offer my advice as an experience reader here (check my favs) Anyway, Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I agree with Fuzzy_Kbear, you have a great story here. I would love to see more. Personally, I think adding the twins and his mom to his harem would be the way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Of this is your first story I can't wait for you to develop as a writer. This is a stellar outing in every way

Mike_SxMike_Sxalmost 3 years ago
Great writing development

As the story continues you continue to get better. Keep writing. The fruit is evident.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I am enjoying the story a lot. AAAAA+++

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Okay...we 'know' the twins are more than likely invoked with "the plan" also...but MOM...?That would be quite the inclusion, I would very much like to see/read about that!!

**5**Stars...of course...very nice story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These are young adults, not old farts. At their age if I were very horny it would take me 2-3 pumps to come, but I had my mind made up that I wasn’t going to get soft & ruin a great fuck so I didn’t.

Mind over matter is a truism & I think all these stories convince kids that they’ll get soft after coming.

Later in 5he day my girlfriend said the second time was a little too much. I was too embarrassed to tell her it was my forth orgasm, not my second. Apparently I must have gone partially soft after my third time but kept on fucking.

I mean youth doesn’t have the limitations of older folk.

And bu the way …before the house came in site was wrong. It should be before the house came in sight…

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read the comment below... I had the opposite problem, at his age, even now, Unless it was a rare occasion where I was just super wound,mwhich was rare, I always had to work really hard to cum, usually pushing over the edge mentally thinking something hot or kinky. I could literally have sex at any speed till I was exhausted and then push over at the end. I got around, but never ran across a girl that I thiught was really tight, otherwise I might have married earlier in life, hehe!

Gotta say, Im liking the story a lot so far! So did they both lose the bet since one of the help tried to get him first? Haha! I think I would have been like, "Im tired and worn out, probably won't do you justice, but yeah girl, come shower with me, wear me down more and tuck me in for a nap!"

...hey, never pass up a free lunch, right? Hehehe

JS_PhotoJS_Photoabout 2 years ago

Usually, I'm annoyed when I find typos in a story. But one of them on page 2 of this chapter had me howling with laughter whenever I imagined it: "a loud floral shit." Overall, a very good story.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

I have not commented so far...

This is my second reading of this series; I love the whole thing...sister, the twins, and their friend all together...Jack is quite the lucky guy in this story...

I know what is coming...no 'spoiler-alerts' from me!!

Five**5**Stars for a very wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such an idiot writer no continuty to the writing.....! 😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous