Sister Starts My Harem Ch. 04

Story Info
A day at the beach with Jack, Jeannie, and the girls. pt.3
12.3k words
4.74
66.7k
211

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StuartLaJoie
StuartLaJoie
1,469 Followers

OK, disclaimers: (One more time from the top, with feeling.)

First, like so many Literotica contributors, I'm sorry this took so long. I'm submitting chapters 3 and 4 simultaneously and together they're over 23K words. I'm a newbie writer, so it's a slow and sometimes frustrating process.

This is the fourth installment in a multipart incest-harem serial. I have always enjoyed reading Literotica stories, but didn't know how much I would enjoy writing them until now.

This series is my first attempt at writing fiction. The comments, encouragements, and criticisms I've received so far are overwhelming and much appreciated. Thank you, it is all very helpful.

So, any feedback is appreciated. Feel free to encourage, discourage, or offer editorial and future plot suggestions, or simply let me know if you do or don't like it.

I think my writing is improving as I write each chapter, but I'll let you be the judge.

Every character in these stories that has sex or is treated sexually is over eighteen years old.

If you are not over eighteen, go away. You should not be reading this stuff.

This is a work of fiction and as such has nothing to do with any real persons living or dead. This series of stories contains themes that may be offensive to some people, so be warned that it contains: graphic language and sexual content, incest, bisexuality, group sex, light domination and submission, and who knows what else by the time we're finished. etc. etc. etc.

I hope you enjoy yourself and thank you for reading.

Chapter 4

Jeannie and her three sexy friends have done their level best to drive me wild this morning. I never knew that putting on suntan lotion could be so sexual. I'm in a state of extreme arousal, and I'm sure they are too. I need an excuse to get Jeannie alone so we can fuck or my balls are going to start to ache, but I can't think of one. So I decide that a cold swim will have to do, for now.

I body surf in the cool ocean waves, and it isn't long before my cock relaxes and starts to soften. I'm no longer tenting my shorts, but I'm still very horny. My erection is under control, but I can still feel my arousal in the pit of my stomach. It's like there's a grapefruit size ball of feathers slowly revolving and rotating down in my belly. My hardon will come back at the least provocation, and these girls are being very provocative.

Felling more relaxed, I walk back up to the umbrellas. The girls are still topless and once again sitting in a circle on the big blanket. They laugh and chat, and look to be finishing another round of drinks. It seems that being surround by beautiful naked breasts is my new norm.

"Jack's back!" says Taylor, and they give me a cheer.

Their tits sway and jiggle with every movement. I'm still horny, and these seductive beauties will have me hard again in no time at all. But I don't care. I'm way beyond modesty with these four, so when my cock gets hard again they can look all they want.

"Looks like the cold water helped with your little problem," Sarah says suggestively while pointing her chin up at my crotch.

"We got you pretty worked up, didn't we Jack?" adds Shauna.

"Did the cold water do the trick, or did you have to finish the job yourself?" Taylor teases, making a jerkoff motion with her fist.

The girls laugh.

Sarah says, "C'mon, tell us jack. We gave you that hardon, so we have a right to know if you used it. Did you do a little aquatic self-help to calm that bad boy down?"

More giggling. These little vixens don't give up.

"Did you give yourself the old 'low' five?" says Shauna.

"Did you go number three?" teases Taylor.

"Did you Jerkoff in the ocean, jack?" Jeannie asks directly.

"Nope, I didn't jerkoff. Not in the ocean or anywhere else," I comically assert. "If I do decide to jerk off in the ocean, I'll let you know."

"So, you want us to watch?" Shauna asks in mock surprise. "You are a naughty boy!"

They all giggle.

"No, I don't want you to watch," I tell them.

"If you don't want us to watch then why would you 'let us know'?" teases Sarah.

"I think that Jack wants to give us a show," Taylor announces, and they start clapping, hooting, and whistling.

"No show today, ladies," I say as I sit and join their circle. "I'm not planning to jerk off any time soon, sorry."

They give me a chorus of boos and raspberries and we all have a laugh while Jeannie passes around more drinks.

We settled down and Shauna quietly asks, "So, Jeannie. Have you ever?"

"Have I ever what? Jilled off? Pushed the pea?" replies Jeannie. "You know that I have."

"No, not that," Shauna replies.

"Have you ever, um...have you ever seen jack?" She lowers her voice to a conspiratorial whisper, "You know, masturbating."

"What?" Jeannie and I exclaim together while the others giggle.

Shauna asks again, "C'mon Jeannie, no secrets. When you were younger did you ever spy on him or catch him in the act?"

The circle becomes quiet, we all lean in to hear Jeannie's answer.

"No," She slowly replies. "Well, not really."

"What do you mean, not really?" Shauna says into the brief silence. "You've either seen it or you haven't. It's a yes or no question."

"Well," Jeannie explains. "I haven't spied on him or caught him doing it. I've never seen him. But I've listened lots of times."

The girls gasp, and Jeannie has our undivided attention.

Any shyness I once had around these four has been rubbed away with suntan lotion. My little sister is telling her three sexy friends that she listened to me abuse myself, and I'm not embarrassed at all. I just want to hear more of her sexy story, and I know the girls do too.

We listen as Jeannie continues, "Our bedrooms at Gramps' house shared a wall, and sometimes he would get pretty loud."

"How often did you listen to me?" I ask fascinated.

"Nearly every day," she says. "Once I knew what you were up to.

"I first noticed it about a week after you graduated from high school. After that, I didn't miss a single night until you left for collage.

"You had a very predictable masturbation schedule, so I would watch the clock every night and be in my room on time every day. I always finished my shower early so I wouldn't miss a single moment."

"You listened to me every night, why?" I ask. I have my suspicions, but I want to hear her say it.

"Well, what do you imagine that I would do while I listened?" She answers with a coy smile.

The girls giggle but quickly settle down, waiting to hear more.

I'm getting turned-on and stop myself from rubbing my dick through my shorts. I have to get Jeannie alone soon, or I might have to jerkoff in the ocean after all.

"What did it sound like?" Asks Taylor in a loud whisper.

Everyone is focused on Jeannie, and I feel my cock inflating once again.

Jeannie pauses for a moment and we all lean in closer together.

"There was always a lot of panting and moaning," she says. "I loved it. I would lay on my bed and listen with glass pressed against the wall trying to hear every grunt."

Jeannie used to listen while I stroked my eighteen-year-old cock. Just thinking about it is making me get hard. I love the taboo edginess of it.

The girls have infected me with their sexual energy, and very soon Jeannie will reap the rewards. But, only if I can figure out how to get her alone.

The twins look mesmerized by Jeannie's story.

Shauna asks, "Did you ever hear him say anything? Did he talk while he did it?"

"Sometimes he would moan filthy things at the porn he was watching, and occasionally I'd catch the name of a hot celebrity or one of the cheerleaders from his school.

"But mostly there was one name he repeated almost every night."

"Whose name?" the twin's ask, excited to hear more.

"I don't know, you guys. I think I've said enough," Jeannie gives me a sheepish look. "I don't want to embarrass Jack."

"I think it's a little late to worry about embarrassing Jack," Taylor says as she glances down at my swollen crotch.

"So, tell us sweety. Who did teenage Jack masturbate to?" She says.

Jeannie is biting her lower lip and looks uncomfortable so I speak up before she can answer.

"My mother," I say flatly.

"What...?" the twins gasp.

The sisters look shocked, Taylor grins and slowly shakes her head, and Jeannie looks grateful that I spoke up before she had to.

"My mother." I repeat, speaking calmly to hide my excitement. "I used to fantasize about her while I jerked-off."

"Jack you freaky boy," Taylor says.

"In my defense," I say. "Most guys go through an oedipal phase sooner or later. It's not uncommon, and it's not all that freaky."

"I'm thinking that you're plenty freaky, Jackie baby," Taylor teases. "This mom fixation might be just the tip of the iceberg. I wonder if Jeannie has any other hot Jack stories to tell us."

"I want to hear more," says Shauna.

"Me too," adds Sarah.

"It's not a mom fixation, and it was over years ago," I say. "I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think Jeannie has any more embarrassing stories to share with you today. Do you Jeannie?"

"There might be one or two, but I think that's enough for now," Jeannie says with a coy smile as she stands and slips on a sexy cutoff tee-shirt.

"I want to give Jack a four-wheeler tour of the property before we've had too many drinks." She offers me a hand up and says, "C'mon Jack, grab a shirt and some shoes."

We walk hand in hand toward the four-wheelers as the girls tease us for being 'party poopers' and spoiling their fun.

We reach the big red machines and Jeannie says, "Let's only take one. You drive. I'll sit behind you and give directions."

I climb onto the saddle, and Jeannie sits behind me. Her tits are pressed against my back as she holds onto my torso. All I can think about is going somewhere and fucking my sister.

I turn the key and Jeannie speaks into my right ear.

"Head north up the beach. In about a quarter mile you'll see a trail heading into the woods. It leads to a secluded ravine between the dunes where you can fuck my brains out. I need it bad, so drive fast."

"What about my tour of the property?" I ask, teasing Jeannie.

"Screw that," she responds. "I'll give you a tour some other time. Right now, I'm so fucking horny that I can hardly think straight."

"Me too," I yell over the sound of the revving motor. "Your 'let's get Jack horny' game has me rock hard. I was ready to sneak back to the house and jack off if I couldn't get you alone."

"You think you're horny," shouts Jeannie. "First you played with my pussy and violated my asshole with your finger. Then I watched what you did to Taylor. And then, I watched the twins bumping and rubbing the tent in your shorts while they greased you down.

"I'm surprised that those two horn-dogs didn't make you come in your pants. I'm sure they tried.

"After all that, coming clean about spying on you and then your mom fetish confession nearly put me over the edge."

"It wasn't a mom fetish," I say. "It was a phase, and I'm long past it."

"Fetish-Phase, Tomato-Tomäto," Jeanie teases. "Do you want to call me mommy while you're fucking me? Is that something you want to do, baby? You can if you want to."

"We just started fucking a couple days ago," I answer. "I don't want to start pretending you're someone else just yet."

"Some other time then," She says. I can hear her smile.

As I turn towards the path into the woods she starts rubbing and pinching my nipples. The twins have aroused a new appreciation in me for nipple play, and I'm loving Jeannie's gentle touching. She moves a hand downward, reaches into my shorts, and starts massaging my hard cock while still pinching a nipple. I'm primed and ready to go off."

"Whoa, easy there sis," I yell behind me. "I'll come in my pants if you keep on doing that, and I'd rather come inside of you."

"I know baby, but please drive faster. My pussy's so wet that I'm sliding around on the seat back here. The engine vibrations are going to make me come if we don't hurry." Jeannie tells me. Then she points to an opening between the dunes and says, "Go there. That's it." And quickly returns her hand to my sensitive nipple.

I follow the trail until it widens into a small ravine. It's beautiful. It has a lush grassy area under shady trees, and it is completely surrounded by the high sand dunes. It's a private oasis, just like in the dream I had earlier.

As we slow, Jeannie yells some final instructions into my ear.

"I need it fast and hard, Jack baby. I need you to beast fuck me. Slam that monster dick into me, I can take it. I won't break, so fuck me hard. I'm gonna start coming the second your cock touches my pussy, so don't hold back. Pound me and blast my cunt full of your hot cum."

I don't have words to answer, so I hop off the four-wheeler, toss Jeannie over my shoulder, and carry her to a soft spot on the grass. I lay her down and we quickly strip off our clothes.

I grab her in my arms and we hungrily kiss. My cock is pressed between us and smearing pre-come on our bellies. I reach down and push two fingers into Jeanie's steamy wet cunt.

"Oh Jackie yes," she moans.

Neither of us needs any more foreplay, so I roughly flip her over and push her down on all fours. I kneel behind her, grab her hips, line my cock up with her open vagina, and with one powerful stroke I bury my entire length.

A full-throated scream is ripped from my lungs I nearly blow my load. It's Nirvana. I hold still while my orgasm retreats and then start fucking her with long powerful strokes.

Jeannie starts to yell.

"Fuck me Jack! I'm coming! Fuck me hard, baby! Pound my hungry cunt. Fill me up. Oh, Jackie I'm coming!"

My cock pounds Jeannie's cunt like a demonic jackhammer. Harder and faster and harder and faster I stroke as her body writhes beneath me. I'm reduced to animal lust and my only focus is on getting my nut. Nothing else matters.

We don't care who might hear us. Her screams turn into moans and filthy incoherent gibberish and I make guttural grunting animal noises.

There's no holding back. In less than a minute I start to come.

Orgasm hits me like a ten-pound sledgehammer. My body spasms and seizes, every muscle squeezing to force the air from my lungs. I can't take a breath and my vision turns red behind my tightly clenched eyelids. I can't tell how long I keep coming, but it feels like time has stopped.

I finally draw in a deep breath as I shoot an enormous load into my sister.

I let out a roar that joins her orgasmic wail in a primitive chorus of ecstasy. Anyone within earshot would think a murder was happening. I pump rope after rope into Jeannie's willing cunt until we both fall to the ground, totally spent.

"Thank you Jack. I love you brother," Jeannie says softly as we slowly untangle, still panting.

I lay back on the soft grass and Jeannie immediately starts cleaning me up with her tongue. She makes little humming pleasure sounds as she licks and sucks our combined juices from my dick and balls.

I'm still getting used to our new relationship, but I'm not complaining, and I'm certainly not fighting it any longer. When there's nothing left for her to clean up she lays down next to me and sighs.

"Anytime that you want to pound me like that, just do it," Jeannie says. "I fuckin' loved it."

"Wild animal fucking my sexy sister, I loved it too," I answer.

Jeannie pushes two finger deep into her vagina and then slowly draws them out. They're wrapped in a thick coating of our mingled cum. She puts them in her mouth and sucks them clean.

"I love your cum, baby. But It'll soak through and leave a big wet spot on my bikini," she says. "Let's go skinny dipping before we get dressed to hide the evidence. We're far enough away so the girls won't see us swimming."

"That sounds perfect," I answer. "But, let's relax here for a little longer."

Jeannie coats her fingers for a second time, sucks them clean, and says, "There's so much of it. The girls made you really horny, didn't they?"

"No doubt," I say. "And I bet I made them pretty horny too."

Jeannie laughs and says, "You did. You made them crazy horny. They told me so while you were swimming."

"The four of you really don't have any secrets, do you?" I say as I shake my head and chuckle. "I'm still getting used to that."

"You'll adjust," She says. "Look how far you've come already."

"I know. But, you girls really know how to keep a guy off balance," I say. "Each of you are smart, gorgeous, down-to-earth, and...."

Jeannie cuts me off and says, "Don't forget horny, uninhibited, cock starved, and freaky."

"How could I forget freaky?" I say with a leer. "But, all kidding aside, you four are different than any other women I've ever known. You're all amazing."

"I'm glad to hear you say that," she says. "Because we feel the same way about you.

"Which one of them do you plan on fucking first?"

"Woah, I haven't even thought about that," I say with a laugh. "I don't know them very well yet, and why are you in such a hurry to pimp me out to your sexy friends?"

"First, bullshit," Jeannie answers. "You've thought about it plenty. What guy wouldn't? The hardon you sported all morning proves it.

"Second, you do to know them well enough. You know them intimately. The twins were practically dry humping you, and you rubbed your oily hands all over Taylor's body. Then you made her come just by playing with her nipples."

"Wait," I interrupt her. "So, Taylor did come when I was rubbing her nipples? I thought she did, but I wasn't sure." I smile, secretly proud of my newfound sexual prowess.

"She told you about it?" I ask.

"Of course, she told us," Jeannie says matter-of-factly. "Anyone would tell their best girlfriends. A 'nipplegasm' doesn't happen that often, so it's kind of a big deal when it does"

"A 'nipplegasm', I didn't know girls could cum that way. I'm kind of proud of myself," I say flashing a big grin.

"You should be stud, but let's get back to what I was saying," she says. "I am not 'pimping you out'. Remember, my main goal now and always is your happiness and pleasure, so I think that you should have any woman you want. Your pleasure is my pleasure.

"It's all in lesson two which I'm planning for tonight after the fireworks," She says. "So, who's it gonna be, who's getting laid first?"

"Man you don't quit," I say. "How do you even know if want to fuck me?"

"They told me so," She answers.

"They told you so," I say. "Of course they did. What else did they tell you?"

Jeannie goes on, "Well, while you were swimming we had a little pow-wow. The girls decided that the first one to get you alone is going for it. They're making a little contest of it. You know. Whoever fucks you fist, wins."

"They love their contests, don't they?" I say. "What if I refuse to play along?"

Who is kidding who? Of course, I'm going to play along.

"Do you really believe that you'll be able to resist, now that they've set their sights on fucking you?" Jeannie asks.

"Maybe," I answer, knowing that she's right about this.

"Good luck with that, care to make a wager on which one takes the first shot?" she adds.

"You want to bet on which of your friends is the first to try to fuck me?" I ask, shaking my head. "OK, what's on the line?"

"My ass," Jeannie answers quickly. "That is, if you want it."

"I love your ass. What's not to want," I say. "But what about lesson one, why wouldn't I just order you to give me your ass?"

"You could. And if you want it, just say so. It's all yours. I'm all yours. Whatever you want, I want," she says. "But I was thinking that it might be fun for us to make a bet."

"OK," I say. "What are we betting?"

"We each pick the girl that we think will be the first to offer up the goods," she explains. "And whoever wins get to be on top the first time you take my ass."

StuartLaJoie
StuartLaJoie
1,469 Followers