Sister Starts My Harem Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if it's a push," I say. "There's three girls. What if we're both wrong and nobody wins?"

Jeannie breaks into a bigger grin and says, "If nobody wins, then everybody wins. If we both choose the wrong girl, you get to fuck my ass in every position we can come up with until we run out of ideas."

"Wow, do you think you could handle all that?" I say concerned. "I love you Jeannie, and I would never want to hurt you."

"I love you too, baby. And, I don't know if I'll be able to handle it, but I know that I want to," she says. "Either way please be gentle. Your fingertip is the biggest thing that's ever been up there. But we don't have to do every position in a single day. We can spread it out over time for as long as we want."

"OK, it's a bet," I say. "You pick first."

"I choose Taylor. Definitely Taylor." Says Jeannie.

"Good, because I think it will be Shauna," I say. "Why Taylor?"

"You gave her a nipplegasm," She giggles. "She'll be in a hurry for more of that treatment. Why Shauna?"

"It's just a feeling I had this morning while the twins were oiling me down," I say. "Every time Shauna brushed against my hardon; she got this hungry look in her eyes. Like she was starving for my dick."

"I know that feeling," Jeannie says giving my thigh a playful slap, "C'mon you beast, we better get moving, or we won't have time to skinny-dip before lunch."

Jeannie grabs our clothes and, still naked, we hop onto the four-wheeler. I head back to the water and Jeannie continues her questioning from behind my right ear.

"It's been two days, how do you like our arrangement so far?"

"I feel like I've died and gone to nymphomaniac heaven," I say, and we both laugh.

Jeannie is holding on around my waist, once again. She reaches down, takes my deflated dick in her hand, and says, "If there is a nympho heaven, I hope we end up there someday and spend eternity fucking each other silly.

"But for today, pace yourself, brother. We've hardly gotten started. After we skinny-dip, we'll eat some shrimp, grab some more sun and surf, and at three it's happy hour on the beach. We'll have fancy drinks, dance, and play some games, then dinner at six-thirty. After dinner we're having a bonfire, eating s'mores, and watching fireworks. Afterwards, I hope you're ready to fuck some more. A lot more. So, pace yourself, don't let the girls tire you out too soon."

"That may not be as easy as it sounds," I say. "Those three alley-cats are stalking me. I might wear myself out just fighting them off."

"I'm not saying that you shouldn't play around with them. Just save something for later, you're gonna need it." she says as we climb off the motorbike and, still naked, wade hand-in-hand into the ocean.

There was a pond on Gramps' ranch where we always swam naked when we were younger. Laughing and playing together in the water makes me feel like a kid again.

My mind keeps returning to thoughts of how completely in love I am with Jeannie. She promised to make me happier than I could imagine, and I'm way past that already.

"We better get back to the girls," Jeannie says after a short while. So, we dress and head back down the beach.

The girls have a picnic spread out on the beach blanket.

"You're just in time," Shauna says as her eyes move down to my crotch. "It looks like the beach tour helped to calm things down a little, eh Jack."

"Unless he jerked off in the ocean again," laughs Taylor.

"I didn't jerk off in the ocean," I say. "Not then and not now. Why are you girls so interested in my masturbation habits?"

"You're one of us now," says Jeannie. "So, no secrets."

"Yah Jack," says Taylor. "No secrets."

"We'll have to see about that," I say and give Jeannie a knowing glance. "Some secrets are better kept hidden."

"Not between us," Taylor taunts. "But you'll get there. You just need some time to adapt."

After eating Andorra's delicious lunch, we decide to relax and catch some more sun.

The twins want to have another suntan-lotion-oil fest, and I have no objections. I've accepted my new hedonistic lifestyle, so I'm ready to go. But, this time we don't take turns and everyone joins in the fun.

The five of us huddle together and start rubbing suntan lotion all over each other. We're rubbing, touching, and caressing every inch of exposed skin. The unexposed areas get a lot of 'accidental' attention too. I'm being careful to avoid anything sexy with Jeannie so we don't make anyone suspicious. But, I don't hold back with the other three girls, and they don't hold back with me.

It's over too quickly and we all settle down to soak in the sun. I decide to take a short nap to recharge. I'm pacing myself, just like Jeannie suggested.

It seems like I've barely closed my eyes when, for the second time today, I'm startled awake by a yell.

"Rocky!" The twins shout in unison.

"Rocky's here. It's happy hour!" Jeannie adds while clapping.

And Taylor treats us to another 'Mating Call', "Whoop...whoop...whoop!"

I rub the sleep from my eyes and look up to see that another gorgeous young girl has arrived.

"You must be Rocky," I say as I pop up from my lounger. "Hi, I'm Jack."

I offer my hand, but she moves passed it to hug me around the neck and kiss my cheek.

"Hi Jack, I've been looking forward to meeting you," she says with a dazzling smile.

I'm immediately struck by her exotic beauty. Rocky's tall, just a few inches shorter than me, and seems about eighteen or nineteen years old. She has straight jet-black hair that cascades down well below her shoulders and an olive complexion. Her body is long and slender with petit breasts and curves that are tempered by her slimness. Her exotic Amerindian features, inky brown-black eyes, and svelte frame give her the androgynous beauty of a high-fashion model.

Or, they would if she wasn't wearing plain white trainers, khaki shorts, a loud floral shit with matching hair band, and a plastic name tag that reads, 'Welcome, I'm Roy, Hospitality Manager'. She's dressed like a beach resort bartender. An unspeakably beautiful beach resort bartender.

Rocky continues, "Jeannie's told me so much about you. It feels like we're old friends."

She has a warm relaxed manner that has me liking her immediately, "When she told me that Rocky was coming to tend bar, I expected a prize fighter with a south-Philly accent, not a beautiful young woman."

"You're sweet, just like Jeannie said," She answers. "Actually, my name's Veronica. But I've been Rocky to everyone since I was a little kid."

"Veronica," I say. "That's a pretty name, but Rocky suits you."

"We're going to be great friends, I can tell," she says with another big grin. "But right now, it's party time, and I have drinks to serve."

She turns towards the girls, cups her hands like an ersatz megaphone, and announces:

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen, err gentleman, to the cruise ship 'S.S. Veronica'. It's happy hour on the Lido Deck, and I'm your celebrity guest bartender, Roy." She points to her name tag. "The first round of frozen rum runners is coming right up, so let's get the party started."

We give her a cheer and she leads us up to the pavilion where the guys have set up a cabana bar. She turns on some hot calypso music and fires up the blender.

We belly up to the bar as she pours the first round of frozen concoctions into tall glasses. They're covered in frost, garnished with fruit, and topped with tiny paper umbrellas. They look perfect.

"Cheers!" we all shout as we raise or glasses and clink them together. The drinks are cold fruity and deliciously strong.

"Aren't you drinking with is today?" Jeannie asks Rocky.

"I can't today," Rocky replies. "I have school in the morning, and tonight I have to finish a paper on the history of the soufflé."

"The history of the soufflé, what are you studying?" I ask.

"Culinary Arts," She says matter-of-factly. "I live here with my Aunt Andorra, and commute to the Culinary Institute in Ft. Lauderdale. Sometimes, I help her out to earn some spending money. And today, with John's help, I'm making and serving dinner for you guys."

"Wait until you try her cooking," Shauna says. "She's amazing."

"Beautiful and talented," Adds Sarah. "Our kind 'a gal."

Rocky laughs and tells me, "I've lived here for nearly a year, and everyone is so kind and loving that it feels like one big family. It sounds corny, but it's the truth. I thought moving here would be lonely, but the girls have adopted me as kind of a mascot. It's been awhile since I've been this happy."

Rocky pours another round and the girls start moving to the music. They sing and laugh, dancing in the sand.

Rocky puts down her blender to join them.

She is as graceful as she is beautiful. I can't decide which of the girls to watch first. It's like I've been transported to a tropical island that's inhabited exclusively by beautiful women, and I'm the only man. I'm the king of the Amazons. It's a teenage-boy fantasy.

"C'mon Jack. Get over here and shake that sexy booty," calls Taylor.

"Don't be shy, honey," adds Shauna. "We'll teach you if you don't know how."

"You'll have to learn to dance before we go out clubbing, anyway," says Taylor. "We dance all the time."

The girls don't know this, but I can dance. I've been told that I'm very good.

I was stationed in Puerto Rico for over a year and didn't have much of a social life, so I signed up for free dance classes at the base recreation center. I wanted to meet some girls, and I did meet quite a few. I got some dates out of it and had an occasional one-night stand, but nothing serious. The classes were fun and it seems that I have some rhythm. So, It didn't take long before I was a favorite partner of the girls in the class.

I dance a quick Cha-Cha over to the girls and start moving to the hot Latin beat. This bring an excited cheer from the girls as they see that I have some moves. They converge around me and start rubbing their bodies against mine as we gyrate to the music. They didn't teach this dance at the base recreation center.

"I didn't know you could dance," Jeannie yells over the music.

"There's a lot that you don't know about me little sister," I tease. "I'm an enigma, a modern renaissance man."

"I'm finding that out," she says with a wink.

We're dancing and drinking when one of the workmen comes down from the house. He lights the charcoal in the barbeque and walks over.

The girls cheer when they see him and rush over to smother him with friendly hugs and kisses. Rocky pours him a drink and turns the music down.

The girls finish saying hello and Jeannie introduces us, "Jack, this is John."

"Jack man, it's great to meet you," he says in a deep voice with a rich Cuban accent.

He shakes my outstretched hand and then pulls me into a friendly buddy hug. I like him immediately.

"It's great to meet you too," I say. "The girls have told me a bit about you and your partner Robby. I think they have a little crush on you both."

"We love them all too," He says. "It's like having a bunch of pretty young nieces to look after."

"It's good to know that there's some guys to hang out with around here. I'm not complaining. I love being surrounded by these beautiful women," I say. "But, I like doing guy stuff too, like fishing and watching sports."

"Hey, we like guy stuff too," Sarah objects with a pout.

"But we like guys even more," adds Shauna as she sneaks a squeeze of my ass cheek.

Jeannie wags her finger and scolds me, "We never miss a Fin's game, and every Saturday morning everybody gets together at the bungalows for some kinda' pick-up game. Is that 'guy stuff' enough for you, Jack?"

"And, I'm a better fisherman than any of the guys," interjects Rocky. "Just ask 'em."

"Sorry," I say when Jeannie punches my shoulder. "I'm sorry.

"I wasn't trying to be sexist. But, I've been at the Academy or serving for almost ten years. When we weren't on duty or drinking beer, we would either be watching or playing sports. That's if we weren't out fishing. So forgive me for wanting some dudes to hang out with once in a while. I never said you girls wouldn't be welcome to join us."

"That's better," Taylor says. "So, you'll be happy to hear that all of us: the guys, Cecilia, and we girls already do all of that stuff together."

"That's right," Says John. "Rocky always hauls in the big one when we're fishing, and most weeks we catch a ballgame together. Your dad lets us use the company boxes."

I turn my head toward Jeannie and ask, "We have company boxes?"

"For the Fins, Marlins, Panthers, and Heat," She answers. "Oh, and the Arsht Theater if you want to see something artsy like a musical or symphony."

"Yep, we're pretty much sports fanatics, so no worries on that front," Taylor says. "And if you want to talk sports, and I mean any sport, then wait until you meet Robby. He's a big-time jock, and sports addict. He played D-1 hockey in college."

"Don't forget Vinnie and Nate," adds John. "Vinnie's a retired Marine who fishes and loves his Yankees and Jets."

"I should have guessed from his Brooklyn accent," I interject.

"No doubt," John answers. "And Nate's from Mobile. So he can fish. And, he loves 'Bama Football. In the fall we're all Crimson Tide fans. Nate makes sure of it every Saturday."

"Every time I think my life here can't get any better," I say. "It just gets better."

Jeannie sneaks a wink in my direction, and I smile back.

We dance, and drink, and laugh, and sing, and dance some more until Rocky announces:

"OK, you drunken degenerates, last call. One more round and then John and I have to get dinner ready. And you'll all want to shower and change before dinner. You smell like suntan lotion, liquor, and sweat. Dinner will be served in ninety minutes."

We finish our drinks and help Rocky clean up before heading to the houses for showers. But Sarah holds me back until the others are out of earshot.

She leans her head on my shoulder and says, "Want some help in the shower, baby?"

"What?"

"Well, we both need a shower," she says. "And I don't know about you, but all of the touching, rubbing, drinking, and dancing has made me hot, sweaty, and super horny. So, let's conserve water and have some fun before dinner."

That is, if you want me," she adds seductively.

Damn right I do. But after the blowjob and wild-animal fucking from Jeannie, not to mention all the sexy play with the girls, I'm feeling wiped out.

I carefully frame my reply to not hurt any feelings:

"That sounds awesome, and I do want to. But honestly, I need to take a little break or I won't make it through dinner and fireworks. I'm exhausted and need to catch my breath. I'm not used to hanging out with such beautiful and affectionate women. I hope that you understand."

"Aww Jack, you don't know what you're missing," she says with a pretend pout followed by a broad smile. "But it's OK, sweetie. I understand. I'll be ready when you change your mind."

With a quick peck on my cheek and a playful laugh, she skips ahead to rejoin the other girls. I admire the four perfect asses undulating in front of me as I follow close behind.

Back at the pool house, I take a much-needed nap. Then I shower and dress before the girls come out to the pool deck where I'm waiting. I'm feeling refreshed and I'm looking forward to more fun with my sexy new friends.

Like me, the ladies are dressed casually. Unlike me, they look smart and fashionable not sloppy and wrinkled. They look like the cover photo for an upscale sportswear catalog and I look like a frat-boy headed for spring break.

The twins are in matching short-shorts that show off their small waists and curvy round asses, Jeannie's in white skin-tight clam diggers, and Taylor is wearing a skirt that's so short we'll be able to see her panties if she dares to sit down. That is, if she's wearing panties. They're all in colorful clingy tops that show of the different sizes and shapes of their breasts, and their nipples all show through on glorious display.

Their light makeup, simple hairdos, and perfectly coordinated accessories make them look casually sophisticated. Each girl is carrying a light jacket or sweater in case it cools down after sunset, and they're smiling and laughing together as I join them for the walk back down to the beach.

Rocky, now sharply dressed in black slacks and traditional chef's whites, is ready and waiting for us at the pavilion. She has set a beautiful table and surrounded the tent with bright tiki torches. She guides us to our seats and tells us about the menu while she pours the wine. She's obviously proud of her culinary talents and excited to show them off to her friends.

"I'm starting you off with chilled ceviche of mahi-mahi with a julienne of lightly pickled Caribbean vegetables followed by a blood orange and raspberry sorbet. The main course is Jerk chicken with traditional Cuban sides. John, of course, barbecued the chicken. It's delicious and he's very proud of his grandmother's recipe. You're finishing with a salad of chilled melon and shaved prosciutto with a selection hard of Italian cheeses and a drizzle of aged balsamic vinegar. I've selected bottles from your mother's cellar to pair with each course, and we'll finish with French press coffee and aperitifs. I haven't prepared dessert as your making s'mores by the fire after dinner."

We cheer and applaud as she removes the covers from our plates to start the first course.

"Wow Rocky," Jeannie says. "This is amazing. Why don't you join us?"

"Nope, this is for all of you," she replies. "It's great practice for school, and I've already eaten. Besides, I'm enjoying the chance to impress you guys, and to thank you for becoming my most wonderful friends. Besides, my aunt would kill me. I'm supposed to be working."

We raise our glasses and give her a hearty toast. "To chef Rocky, the best cook in South Florida."

Rocky laughs and shushes us.

"Not a Chef yet, and don't let my aunt hear that 'best cook' stuff," she says. "It's not even remotely true, and you'll hurt her feelings."

We dig in and Rocky keeps our glasses full while she serves each course. The food is wonderful and the setting and company make this a very special evening. The atmosphere and the wine have us feeling pretty loose so, of course, the conversation quickly turns sexy.

We're sitting at a big round table. I'm between the twins and facing Jeannie and Taylor. Shauna softly strokes my hairy thigh and says, "So Jack, how did you like your fist day as part of our little circle?"

"I'm already part of your circle?" I ask. "I'm honored, but we've only known each other for a couple of days."

"You've only known us for a couple of days," Says Sarah. "But, you've been my boyfriend since high school."

"What?" I say, sputtering a mouthful of wine.

"And mine," Says Taylor.

"And mine," repeats Shauna.

"Mine too," Jeannie finishes with wry smile.

"What are you talking about?" I say perplexed.

"You've had my head spinning all day," I continue. "So, please, will one of you explain how I've been your boyfriend for years, when we've only known each other for three days?"

The girls giggle and Jeannie starts to explain, "OK, picture this. Four teenage girls living together at an all-girls boarding school."

"That's easy," I say with a salacious grin.

"We really mean all-girls," adds Taylor. "The sisters made a big job of protecting our innocence. We didn't even have any male teachers."

"Think about it, no boys," says Sarah.

"No dates," adds Shauna.

"No Valentine's Day dance, no prom. We rarely met boys our age," Sarah finishes. "We were lonely. So we had to improvise."

"Improvise?" I ask raising one eyebrow. Are they about to tell me a story of frustrated schoolgirl pillow fights and teen lesbian orgies?