Sister Starts My Harem Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy. I knew you'd come around," says Jeannie.

"But," I say with a leer. "That doesn't mean you should stop trying to convince me. You should both Keep on trying, and then try some more. I love your persuasion techniques."

Taylor rolls onto her back and spreads her knees wide, waiting for me.

"I want you on top this first time," she says. "So I can look in your eyes and feel the weight of your body while you fuck me."

Taylor's pussy is opened up like a flower, fleshy pink nestled between her milk chocolate thighs. Her inner lips glisten in the firelight. She runs a long finger from her clit, between her labia, and into her vagina and starts fucking herself with it.

"Hurry Jack," Taylor pants. "I'm so horny it aches. I need you in me now."

Happy to oblige, I quickly kiss Jeannie and roll on top of Taylor. We kiss passionately then I trail kisses down her throat and along her collar bone. She tastes salty and smells of fresh soap and wood smoke.

I slowly work my lips down to her big puffy nipples and suck one into my mouth. It's exquisite. I suck on one, swirl my tongue around it, and feel it harden before moving to the other. My cock has been teased for an hour and I'm eager to finally fuck Taylor.

"I need it, Jack. Please don't tease. Don't make me wait." she pleads.

"All's fair...," I say as I make her wait for my cock just a little longer. "It's revenge for all the teasing today. But, I think you've suffered long enough."

Jeannie reaches between us and guides my rock hard cock into her best friend's pussy.

"Oh, slow Jack. Go slow until I get used to you." She says. "I've never had anything this big inside me before."

I slowly bury myself in her tight velvety vagina.

"Ooh...," Taylor moans.

In as far as I can go, I pause to ask her, "Are you OK?"

"Oh, yes. I'm perfect," she says breathlessly. "I've never been more perfect. Now do it, Jack. Don't hold back. Fuck me. Fuck me like you own me."

I've come twice today already, so I should be able to give Taylor the long hard fucking she's begging for. I start moving in and out. Her pussy is clenching and squeezing my cock. It's tight just like Jeannie's. And, just like Jeannie, she gets very wet. I go slowly and gently, so I don't hurt her with my oversized cock.

"C'mon, Jack," she says. "Give it to me. Don't hold back, I'm ready for you."

Lying next to us, Jeannie starts urgently whispering encouragement.

"Fuck her Jack. Take her. Take your pleasure from her body. It's for you. It's all for you, Jack baby."

Jeannie sucks one of Taylor's nipples into her mouth and Taylor wails, "Oh Jeannie, he's finally fucking me. His cock feels so good."

Jeannie switches to pinching and pulling Taylor's spongy nipples and spurs me on with more filthy talk.

"Take it Jack. Take her hot cunt," Jeannie's voice begins to rise. "Take what you want."

I pick up more speed and Jeannie's filthy mouth drives our animal passion.

"Pound her baby. She needs it, Jack. Flood her hot cunt! Flood her cunt with your hot cum! Take what's yours!"

Taylor throws her head back. The veins in her neck bulge and her mouth locks open in a paroxysm of pleasure. Her eyes roll back into her head leaving only the whites to show as she silently screams in ecstasy. I pound and pound into her tight vagina, and my orgasm is building fast.

"Squeeze his cock, Taylor. Squeeze his cock. Squeeze it with your cunt!" Jeannie shouts in a frenzy.

Taylor's vagina clamps tightly, crushing my cock. And she wraps her legs around me to pull my entire length into her body and hold it there.

Her eyes fly open to lock with mine, and Bang! It's like a lightning strike. We're completely and totally connected. Body, mind, and spirit. Her expression is a mix of fear, agony, and intense pleasure.

"I'm cumming," she forces out in a horse breathless whisper. Then she buries her face against my neck to moan through her pleasure.

I can't hold back. Stars burst behind my eyes and I come. It's like I'm being drawn inside-out through the end of my pumping dick and I roar in ecstasy. We cling to one another as I fire blast after blast into her body until our mutual pleasure begins to slowly recede.

We relax while Jeannie gently strokes Taylor's hair and whispers sweetly into her ear.

"That's it baby. Take him in. He's made you his now, and everything is going to be just fine. I love you sweetie."

The three of us share soft kisses under the stars.

Taylor returns to earth and says, "Oh my God, Jack. If I wasn't certain before, I am now. Jeannie, honey, you under sold it. Getting fucked by Jack is like nothing else, ever."

"I know," Jeannie says. "There's nothing else like it."

I smile at the compliment as I roll off of Taylor to lay once again between my two beautiful lovers.

My cock and balls are covered in a thick wet mixture of pussy juice and cum that's cooling in the night air.

Jeannie moves quickly between my legs and starts cleaning me off with her mouth. She licks my balls and then sucks each one to get every bit of cum before moving to my still hard shaft. Then she engulfs the head along with all the cock that can fit in her mouth. Finally, with a long sucking slurp, she gets every last bit, looks up to me, and with a broad smile swallows it down.

With a wink, she moves from between my legs to plant her sucking mouth on Taylors soaking wet vagina.

I'm gob-smacked. I never imagined that Jeannie likes pussy too.

My circuit breakers tripped out hours ago. But, in true Jeannie fashion, she shocks me once again.

"Oh yes... That's it, baby," Taylor moans. "I love your mouth. Suck me. Suck up Jack's cum." She puts her hands on the back of Jeannie's head and holds her mouth tight against her pussy while Jeannie moans into her sex.

I should have guessed that Jeannie and Taylor are more than just best friends, and I may have on any other day. But, not today. I had a lot of distractions.

My sister hungrily feasts on Taylor's freshly fucked cunt and it's the hottest thing I've ever watched. After today's events, that is really saying something.

Jeannie finishes her clean-up duties and moves to share our combined fluids with Taylor in a deep romantic kiss. We all enjoy the warm afterglow of our lovemaking and start laughing together in simple joy.

"Wow, Jeannie," I say, catching my breath. "I never guessed that you two were lovers."

"Of course, we are, Jackie," she answers. Like it should have always been apparent.

"How could I resist her?" says Taylor. "Her own brother can't keep his hands off, why should I?"

We all laugh and Jeannie shares the last of her plan for this perfect day:

"OK, it's late. And tomorrow mom is taking Taylor and me for an afternoon at the spa and dinner at the boat club. But don't worry, the twins are coming over in the afternoon to keep you company along with Rocky and we'll be back after dinner.

"Let's head in for the night. Taylor usually sleeps in my room when she stays, but tonight she should sleep in the pool house with you.

"She deserves a night with just the two of you, and mom might start asking questions if I start sleeping at my brother's."

"I hope you have a little energy left for me, lover," Taylor says while gently petting my deflated cock.

"I'll try my best, but you two succubae have nearly finished me today," I say with a chuckle.

"Don't worry. He'll be fine," Jeannie assures Taylor. "You'll just have to give him some inspiration."

"By 'inspiration' you mean head, right?" Taylor asks.

"Something like that," Jeannie replies.

"Taylor was right," I say. "We're going to have to work on my stamina."

We all share a laugh and start up the path toward the compound.

"You two have fun," Jeannie says. In the morning I'll come over with some breakfast. We can spend a few hours together before leaving with mom for the spa."

Before we're in site of the house I turn, take Jeannie into my arms, and we share a soulful kiss.

"Just this morning, you were lecturing me on this very spot," I say. "So much has happened since then. Everything is changing so fast."

"Is that a good thing?" Jeanie asks shyly.

"It's a very good thing, squirt," I say. "And, now I understand everything you did today and why. It was perfect. Thank you, and I love you."

I draw Taylor into our embrace and repeat myself, "It was perfect. Thank you, and I love you both."

The three of us spend a few tender moments kissing and touching before heading in for the night.