Sister Starts My Harem Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their improvisation was a much tamer than my imagination.

Jeannie continues her explanation:

"Every year when you were in the Naval Academy and I was away at school, mom sent me a copy of your official academy photo. You know, the formal portrait of you wearing your dress uniform. You always looked so manly and handsome. Mom knew how much I missed you, so every year she sent a framed eight-by-ten for my dorm room.

"At night, after doing our homework, the four of us would hang out in our suite's common area. We would sit in our usual circle and gossip about our teachers or the other girls at school. But, mostly we talked about boys."

Taylor picks up the story where Jeannie leaves off:

"We didn't know any boys. They were a mystery, so we were boy crazy. And the sisters filtered our internet like we were five-year-olds, so we couldn't go online to learn about sex like normal kids.

"One night, we were bitching that we couldn't have a normal high school dance or even a simple date with a boy when Shauna decided to lighten things up."

Now Shauna takes over:

"I took your picture from Jeannie's room and pretended that you were my date. I made up conversation for us both and gave your picture kisses while I danced around the room to imaginary music."

Sarah continues the story:

"From that day forward your picture was the boy in all of our lives. We each pretended that you were our boyfriend who could never visit because you were older and away at the Naval Academy. But someday, after graduation, we would be married and live happily ever after."

"You were our schoolgirl crush," Jeannie laughs.

"We made up romantic stories about you to tell each other," Says Sarah.

"Sometimes the stories were pretty steamy," Adds Shauna. "Well, pretty steamy for sheltered catholic schoolgirls who weren't allowed to meet any boys."

Always provocative, Taylor says, "Sometimes I would take your picture into my room and rub one out while imagining you were kissing me."

"Me too," Shauna says with a laugh while offering Taylor a high five.

"Guilty," says Sarah.

Jeannie looks me in the eyes but doesn't say anything.

"I feel so violated. I'm not just a sex object. I'm a person with thoughts and feelings!" I joke.

"It's no different than you jerking-off to mom," Jeannie quips.

"Touché," I answer with a smile.

"You're all amazing," I continue. "I've never met any women like you. You're confident and sexy. I'm proud that I was your boyfriend. Even if I didn't know it until now. I've never enjoyed myself like I am with you four."

Taylor arches her back in a sexy pose that trusts her tits forward, "What red blooded male wouldn't enjoy this?"

"I've fallen through the looking glass," I say. "Every time I turn around one of you says or does something sexy and unexpected. But, from now on I refuse to be surprised. Whatever else happens, I'm going to 'roll-with-it'."

"Smartest thing you've said all day" Jeannie raises her wine glass and says, "To rolling-with-it."

We raise our glasses and join her toast, "To rolling-with-it!"

Dinner continues with more flirting and sexy conversation, and plenty more wine. I'm getting more comfortable with the girls and very attracted to all of them. Plus, I'm drunk and that always makes me horny.

The meal is finished and we're sipping coffee. Rocky says, "OK guys, John has the bonfire going and it's nearly dark enough for fireworks. Take your drinks, and head on over. Everything you need to make s'mores is already over there. I'm going to clean up here and head in for the night. I hope you enjoyed dinner."

"It was wonderful Rocky, thank you," I say. "But, aren't you joining us for the fireworks?"

"I can't," she says. "Class in the morning. But don't worry, I can hang out tomorrow, and I'm sure we'll have lots of fun."

The girls all agree, and we thank Rocky with many hugs and kisses.

Before walking over to the bonfire Sarah says, "We have to go too. Vinnies waiting to give us a ride home."

"C'mon guys," says Jeannie. "Were having so much fun."

"We wanted to stay for the fireworks, but it's getting late. We have a morning meeting with our marketing team and lunch with our father," Says Shauna.

"But we'll be back in the afternoon to hang out by the pool and relax with you guys," finishes Sarah.

"Great, but you'll be missed," I say, and kiss the twins goodnight. Their kisses are much more intimate and longer than when we met this morning, and I'm half hard before they head up the path to the house.

John is sitting by the fire listening to music when we arrive. He greets us with a big smile and says, "Everything's setup and I can start whenever you're ready. Get comfortable, and we'll have some fun. I love putting on fireworks shows, so relax and enjoy."

John changes the music and walks off into the darkness. I settle down onto the sand with Taylor and Jeannie on either side. We snuggle together and we wait for John to begin.

The show lasts for nearly an hour. John coordinated each set of bursts to match the beat of the music, and It was as good as any professional show I've ever seen. The girls loved it and we enjoyed ourselves 'oohing' and 'aahing' like children.

When he was finished, John declined to join us by the fire and headed home for the night. He walked up the path to the sounds of our cheering and applause.

Now it's just the three of us. We sit by the fire, roasting marshmallows, and watching the stars when Jeannie pulls a joint from its hiding place inside her bra.

"Hey, look what Rocky slipped me before she left," she says as she holds the neatly rolled marijuana cigarette up for us to see.

"Like I said before," Says Taylor. "Rocky's all that, and she knows how to look after her friends. Let's smoke!"

Jeannie looks my way with a questioning glance.

"Sure, why not," I say. "I've never smoked pot before, and now seems like the perfect time to try it out. Let's 'roll-with-it'."

Jeannie pulls a flaming twig from the fire, lights up, and we pass it around. The girls give me some much-needed pointers and I think I'm doing pretty well when I'm suddenly wracked by a fit of violent coughing. They giggle and reassure me that coughing's normal. Especially for newbies.

"Don't worry Jack," Says Jeannie. "It takes a little getting used to."

"You've gotta cough to get off," Says Taylor. "That's what my old granny used to say."

We laugh as I get my coughing under control, and we finish smoking. I'm definitely feeling the effects, so I lay back on the sand and watch the stars slowly spiral overhead.

The girls lay down on either side and I have a pretty head resting on each shoulder as we cuddle and chat by the fire. My stoned mind wanders. Do the stars always look this cool in Florida, or is it because I'm stoned for the first time? Either way I feel relaxed and content to lay here between the two most amazing women I know and enjoy the experience.

"This has been the most surprising and exciting day of my life," I say. "And I'm sorry to see it end."

"Who said anything about it ending?" Taylor says in a soft voice.

Jeannie adds, "I hope you're not tired out. I told you to pace yourself."

"I'm OK. I took a nap before dinner and feel pretty good," I answer. "But with just the three of us left, I assumed that we'd be calling it a night soon."

"We're just getting started, sugar," Taylor says as she slides her hand down to softly caress the front of my shorts.

She continues, "I'm ready for the real fun to begin. How about you Jeannie?"

"I'm ready," Answers Jeannie, sounding serious. "I've been waiting a long time for this."

Jeannie moves her hand down to join Taylor's. But, instead of rubbing my crotch from the outside of my shorts she slips her fingers beneath the waistband and reaches in to gently massage my balls.

It looks like Jeannie has decided to share our incestuous little secret with her best friend, and this makes me worry. The more people that know a secret the harder it is to keep.

I clear me throat and ask, "Jeannie, are you sure?"

Jeannie's hand pauses as she answers, "Of course I'm sure. This entire day was carefully planned to prepare you for what's happening right now."

I'm stoned, a little drunk, and not too clear about 'what's happening right now'.

Then, Taylor tosses another curveball my way.

"I hope you're ready, Jack baby," she says into my ear. "Because it's time."

"Time for what?" I ask.

Taylor leans in closer and quickly whispers, "It's time... for lesson number two."

Surprised by this I start to sit up, but Jeannie presses me back down with a gentle hand on my chest.

"You told Taylor about the lessons?" I say.

Jeannie looks caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"Oh no, Jackie," She says shaking her head. "I didn't tell Taylor."

"Then how does she know?" I ask, feeling very concerned.

"Taylor knows about the lessons," Jeannie slowly explains. "because the lessons were her idea."

Before I can react to this latest startling information, Jeannie touches my lips with her index finger telling me to stay quiet.

"Please try to understand, baby. I only had one shot to get this right," Jeannie continues. "I knew that simply telling you everything would never work. You would think I was crazy, or worse. But I didn't have any other plan. I asked Taylor for help and she had the brilliant idea that we could show you rather than tell you. The rest was easy. And, a lot of fun."

"We're sorry Jack," Taylor says. "You've been the victim of a conspiracy. We've been planning this since she found out that you were coming home.

"I love how it's all working out, don't you?" Jeannie says. "I couldn't have done it without her."

I'm speechless, so Taylor continues:

"This should be easy to understand. Jeannie's completely in love and seriously devoted to you. She wants you to be her man. Old school style. She wants to be with you, and for you to love and care for her.

"She also wants to serve you in every way you can imagine."

"And in some ways that you would never imagine," Jeannie interrupts with a sexy wink.

I'm stoned and the girls haven't stopped rubbing my crotch, so I 'roll-with-it'. I can't wait to see where this is all heading.

Taylor goes on, "You're a rare and special man, Jack. You're kind and strong. You know how to be firm, and how to balance firmness with compassion. You're man enough to love unconditionally and she trusts you. We both do, because you deserve to be trusted."

"Jeannie's my sister. I understand why she trusts me," I say. "But, why do you? How could you know this so soon? We've only just met."

"It was your letters," she tells me. "Every Saturday we would hope to find one of your letters in Jeannie's mail. If one came, we'd cuddle on her bed and read it together. We've been sharing your letters and thinking about you for years. That's how we know what kind of man you are.

"This is why she knows that you're the only man for her."

Taylor pauses for a deep breath before continuing:

"Jeannie also knows that I've fallen in love with you too and that I want all of the same things that she does."

It's been a day for the unexpected, but this surpasses all of it. Earlier, I decided to 'roll' with everything the girls threw at me, but Taylor's revelation is a lot to process.

"We want to share you, and ourselves with you. Unconditionally," Taylor finishes.

"Wow," I whisper.

Jeannie brings her lips closer to my ear and in a soft voice says, "None of that's important right now, baby. We can explain everything and answer all of your questions later. Then you can decide how we'll go forward. For right now, just relax and enjoy."

Taylor smiles and her serious mood brightens.

"We're the candy shop Jackie," she says. "And you're the lucky kid with the keys. So, let's get to it! You've had me crazy horny since this morning."

Taylor quickly peels her shirt off to once again expose her big shapely breasts and says, "It's finally time. 'Roll-with-it' Jack, and fuck us silly!"

"Yeah Jackie, 'roll-with-it'," Jeannie repeats into my ear. "Roll-with-it', and fuck us both silly."

With that they pull my shorts off, leaving my dick flopping in the cool night air. Taylor gives it a gentle squeeze and then aims it into Jeannie's descending mouth.

I gladly go along for the ride. And what a ride it is.

Jeannie fills her mouth with my half-hard dick, seals her lips around the base, and gives me a long hard suck. The she buries her nose in my curly bush and works my rubbery knob with the back of her tongue.

My cock grows and forces her to back off until she's holding only the tip between her soft lips. She tickles me with her tongue and then starts to slowly bob her head up and down while massaging my swollen nuts with her free hand.

Taylor rests her head on my shoulder and strokes my hairy chest. Together we watch as Jeannie worships my cock with her mouth.

"She's beautiful isn't she?" Taylor says, her voice barely above a whisper. "I could watch her do this for hours."

"Me too, but I don't think I could last that long."

"We'll have to work on your stamina." She teases.

Jeannie has me fully hard and struggles to fit more cock into her mouth. She extends her tongue along my shaft trying to take in more. Then she slowly draws back to kiss and lick circles around the glans. She makes soft noises and caresses my balls before taking me deep once again to repeat process.

My cock is the center of Jeannie's universe and her warm mouth is the center of mine.

She has me simmering on the edge but doesn't make me come. It's exquisite torture, but I'm not complaining. She's welcome to take as long as she likes.

Taylor pulls my hand to her breast and says, "Touch me Jack, I want to feel your hands on my body again."

I cup her breast and tease her nipple while moving my other hand down her back to squeeze her ass. I work my thigh between her legs and she moves to rub her pussy against me.

Taylor maneuvers to remove her skirt without separating us. Now naked, she quickly returns to pressing her open vagina against my thigh. I can feel her hot juices drenching my leg.

"I'm so hot that I could come just from riding your leg," Taylor says.

Too horny to answer, I look at her with half-lidded eyes and groan.

She stops rubbing her pussy on my thigh and says, "If we're not careful I'll turn into an incoherent slut-puddle before I can finish teaching you my part of lesson two. So, be a good boy, enjoy the blowjob, but try to pay attention."

In my near-orgasmic state I'm willing to do anything she asks.

Breathless, I say, "OK, I'm listening."

"It's time for lesson two," she says. "But first let's go back to lesson one for a moment.

"Jeannie explained that she needs you to be kind and loving, yet firm and in charge. She wants your life to be full of pleasure and happiness. Helping you be happy will make her happy. Providing you with pleasure will give her pleasure. That's it in a nutshell. She's dedicated herself to this. To you."

If my pleasure is her pleasure then Jeannie must be very happy right now. Her velvety lips and tongue have me floating on the edge of orgasm. Her gorgeous best friend's soft tits are pressed against me. And, they both want me to make this my life from now on. It's another new experience in a day full of new experiences.

"Now, think about lesson one," Taylor continues. "I know it was just this morning, but you've had a busy day so try to remember all of it. Then take everything she told you and include me. And, I mean all of it: the commitment, the devotion, the desire to accept any obedience or discipline you require, and most importantly the dedication to you, your happiness, and your pleasure. All of it. It's what she wants. It's what I want. It's what we both want for you and for each other."

I emerge from my hedonistic haze just enough to say, "Everything's happening so fast, How can you be sure about all of this?"

"Jack baby, it's not happening too fast for me. I've loved you from afar since high school," she says. "We all have. Jeannie and me, we're close. Closer than the closest sisters. We share everything from our greatest dreams to our darkest secrets.

"Of course, Jeannie told me about her greatest desire. The one thing she wants more than anything. A special life with you. Eventually, I realized that it's what want too."

The blowjob and the pot are clouding my thinking, so I ask her again, "But, are you absolutely certain?"

"I am Jack," she says. "I want to be your girl just like Jeannie is. We've talked it over forever and we both agree. Together we'll make you the happiest man alive. That's what will make us happy too. It feels so right to me, and I know that the three of us will make it work."

I don't know what to say, and my silence makes Taylor think that I need more convincing.

"I have never wanted anything this much," she says. "I'm certain, and so is Jeannie. If you don't believe me, just look down."

It's hard to think straight when your little sister is sucking your cock and her sexy friend tells you that they both want to be...well, I don't exactly know what they want to be. My girlfriends? My wives? My slaves? I hope not slaves. Slaves would be boring.

It sounds like they want to be a mix between wives, girlfriends, and nymphomaniac harem girls that will try to fulfill ever fantasy I have ever imagined. Of course I want this, but Taylor continues before I can tell her so.

"We're asking you to take us both and let us be yours, completely. Please think about it, Jack. I'll wait for your answer for as long as you want. In the meantime we're gonna have loads of fun, I promise."

This must be Jeannie's que stop sucking and take over the lesson. She moves to lay her head on my shoulder.

My spit covered dick feels cool in the night air as it bobs to the rhythm of my heartbeat.

Jeannie says to Taylor. "Ok, your turn."

"Oh goody! It's about time I got that cock in my mouth," Taylor says as she takes over where Jeannie left off.

Taylor kisses and licks the head of my cock and says, "Wow it's big, Jeannie. It's even bigger than you said. Finish the lesson, so we can stretch my cunt around this monster."

"You're going to love it, honey. Trust me," says Jeannie. "It'll hurt some at first, but once you're used to the size it's amazing."

Taylor's matches her blowjob to Jeannie's and keeps me on the edge without making me come. Slow, steady, and infuriatingly pleasurable.

Jeannie says, "OK Jack, I can finish lesson two pretty fast. Then we can get to the part where you fuck us silly. Here we go.

"I've been telling you to enjoy any woman you want, but I know it hasn't really sunk in yet. Tonight is about convincing you that we're serious about this."

Taylor tries to force me into her throat and gags. She backs off and tells me, "I saw a deep-throat video on the internet. I want to do it for you, but It's gonna take some practice."

Taylor goes back to sucking my dick and Jeannie continues, "I know it sounds weird, but it's what we want. Heck, we're encouraging you. You're our man and we want you to feel like the king of the world.

"We want to take care of you and love you, and for you to care for us in the very special way that we need. It's that simple. And that's it, the second and final lesson.

"Anyway, if getting sucked by Taylor while I'm kissing your neck and tickling you nipples doesn't convince you, then nothing will."

"I have an idea," Taylor says as she moves back up to lay across from Jeannie. "How about if he fucks me while you kiss both our necks and play with all of our nipples? I bet that'll convince him."

I kiss them both and say, "I'm convinced, already. You had me way back at 'roll-with-it'. I'm just waiting for my brain to catch up."