Sister Starts My Harem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can you be 'not exactly' a virgin? Either you are, or you're not," I say. I can't wait to hear her answer.

Jeannie explains, "She never fucked a guy before last night. You're her first."

"But," Taylor interrupts. "Jeannie's fucked me loads of times. So I was and wasn't exactly a virgin."

"So, Jeannie took your cherry?" I say.

"Yep, I gave it to her the summer after high school," She says. "And then last night, I gave it to you too. She's the first person to ever fuck me, and you're the first guy I've ever fucked."

"I'm honored," I say.

"Don't be sugar," Taylor says. "The pleasure was all mine, and nothing could've made me happier."

"So, you and Jeannie have been fucking for years," I say. "How do you manage that when you don't have penises?"

"We bought a strap-on dildo," Jeannie says flatly, surprising me once again.

"We named him Little Jack. After you," Adds Taylor. "He's in Jeannie's nightstand. Should I go get him?"

"No, no thanks. Not right now," I say. "I'm sure I'll get to see Little Jack soon enough."

"That's why you never have to worry about us not getting enough sex," Jeannie says. "We know that there's two of us and only one of you. So, if we need more, well gladly take care of each other."

"And you can watch," Taylor says, excited. "I'd love to suck your cock while Jeannie pounds me doggy style. Anytime you want. I'm getting wet again just thinking about it."

"Me too," says Jeannie.

"Me three," I say, and we all laugh.

"So, where did two recent high school graduates buy a dildo," I say. "Don't tell me you went shopping at some seedy porn shop."

"No, we used mail-order," Jeannie says. "You know, 'Delivered discretely in brown paper packaging to protect your privacy.' I watched for the mailman every day until it got here. I was terrified that mom would see the package first and open it."

'OK. So, if you didn't learn all of this sexy stuff from boyfriends," I ask. "Then how did you become such accomplished sexual experts?"

"The internet," says Taylor.

"You got this creative and good at sex just from watching porn videos?" I say. "I don't believe it."

"Not porn videos," Jeannie says. "Well, only at first. We got real our education from reading erotica."

"Erotica?" I ask.

"It's sexy stories," Jeannie says. "People post them on the web for others to read. There's one site that has millions of readers every month."

"They have stories for every kink and perversion you can imagine," Taylor says. "Think of something that turns you on and search it. You'll get hundreds of sexy jerk-off stories. Most of them are pretty explicit, and some are very creative and well written. It's awesome."

"So, people read these stories and masturbate?" I say, incredulous. "They sound like a bunch of freaks."

"Maybe," says Jeannie. "But you're the guy who's fucking his sister and her best friend and just had his asshole licked. Don't judge, Jack. You know, glasshouses and all that."

"You're right," I say. "I'll have to check it out."

"Lately," says Jeannie sounding thoughtful. "It kinda' feels like we're living in one of those stories."

"No doubt," says Taylor. "A super-hot one. I can't wait to find out what happens next."

"You can learn a lot from reading," I say. "But nobody gets this good without real-world experience."

"We practice," Taylor says. "A lot."

"Almost every night for a couple of years," adds Jeannie.

"Practice?" I say.

Taylor continues, "We read the stories together, and when we find something that turns us on, we try it out on each other."

"We use Little Jack and take turns being the guy," Jeannie says. "Unless it's a girl-girl story."

"So, you better be ready. When it comes to kinky sex, we're horny little experts," Taylor finishes.

Jeannie's phone alarm sounds.

"Time to go, or mom might come looking for us," she says. "We don't want her to catch us in bed together. She would freak-out."

"That would be fun to explain," Taylor says sarcastically.

"You should take a nap until the twins get here, Jacky," Jeannie says as they dress. "You might need it."

The girls leave, and I close my eyes. Keeping up with two uninhibited always-horny women can take it out of a guy. In a few moments, I'm fast asleep.

"Jack," a female voice calls from downstairs, waking me from my nap. I look at the clock, and it's just past noon.

"Jack," I hear it again, and this time I recognize Rocky's voice coming from the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey, Rocky. I'll be right down," I answer, throw on a bathrobe, and head downstairs. "I was taking a nap."

"Sorry if I woke you," she says. "Late night?"

"Ya, a bit," I say. "But, no worries. It's about time for me to get moving, anyway."

"I just stopped by to let you know that I'm out by the pool, and the twins will be here soon," she says. "Oh, and there's lunch if you're hungry."

"Thanks," I say. "I'll be out in about ten minutes."

"Great," she says. "I'll be waiting for you."

I splash some water on my face, throw on swim shorts, and in a few minutes, I head outside.

Rocky's sitting on a lounger, sunning herself, and reading a paperback as I approach from behind. She's wearing headphones and doesn't appear to notice me.

Looking over her shoulder, I can see more as I get closer. She has a novel in one hand, and the other is inside the front of her bikini bottoms. It looks like she's rubbing her pussy.

I shake my head and once again wonder what's going on with this house. Why are all the girls around here so horny and uninhibited? Is it something in the water?

"Ahem," I clear my throat, not wanting to startle her.

Rocky slowly turns her head, our eyes meet, and she smiles. She waits for a long moment before removing her hand from her pussy, and acts like getting caught masturbating is nothing remarkable.

Was I meant to see her rubbing herself? Did she want to be caught? I pretend not to notice, but we both know that I have.

"Hi, Jack," She says, getting up from her chair. Once again, she greets me like an old friend despite our having met only yesterday. She kisses me full on the lips and hugs me tightly, pressing her lean body against mine. Usually, this would get a reaction from my dick, but It's still recovering from my 'kitten' bath.

"Grab a chair," she says. "There are sandwiches on the patio table and plenty of beer on ice. Or, I could mix you a drink if you want."

"Thanks," I say. "A beer sounds great, but I can help myself. You should relax."

"That's sweet," she says. "But I don't mind. I'm happy to do it. I enjoy looking after my friends."

I open a beer, and just as I sit, the twins appear around the corner of the house. Once again, they're toting multiple beach bags. It seems like they travel with luggage everywhere they go.

Rocky and I stand for the usual frenzy of hello hugs and kisses, and the twins engage in plenty of extra touching and sexy rubbing. I thoroughly enjoy myself, but my sleepy dick remains unresponsive.

Today, the sisters have chosen against matching outfits. Sarah is wearing short-shorts and a halter top that's giving off a sexy nineteen-seventies vibe, and Shauna's in a loose summer dress, strappy sandals, and oversize sunglasses. As always, both girls are looking sharp and sexy.

"Hey Jack, can we use the pool house to change?" Shauna asks.

"Sure, pick any bedroom you want," I say. "But you don't have to ask. Mi casa, su casa."

"Hey Sarah," Shauna teases. "Jack says his house is our house? Is he inviting us to move in with him?"

"Could be; it sounds like fun," Sarah giggles.

"Go on, you two," I say. "Nobody is moving in with anybody, but you're welcome to use the house to change or whatever anytime you want."

"Party pooper," Sarah says and sticks her tongue out at me as the two hot redheads go inside to change.

It seems like a long time before the twins rejoin us by the pool. Today, they're wearing a matched set of one-piece swimsuits in rich forest green that perfectly contrasts their dark red hair and fair complexions.

These more modest suits are very different from the barely-there string bikinis and thongs the sisters were wearing yesterday, but they look just as hot. The solid color and high-cut hips make their curvy silhouettes look sleek and sexy, and the deep necklines provide ample cleavage and accentuate the roundness of their magnificent breasts.

"Who needs sunscreen?" Shauna asks, holding up one of their ubiquitous lotion bottles.

"I'm good. I put some on before I came out," I say.

"So, did we," Shauna says.

Sarah's lower lip sticks out in a pout as she says, "Too bad. We wanted to get our hands on your new sexy hairless body."

"So, you noticed?" I say.

"Jeannie got you to try the bath salts," says Shauna. "Didn't she?"

"They tricked me," I say. "And, I know that you two were in on it. So, remember, pay back's a bitch."

"C'mon, Jack," Shauna says. "Isn't your skin super smooth and tingly? Everyone who tries them always wants more. People love 'em."

"That's me," chimes in Rocky. "No hair, no razor bumps, and no waxing. I love it."

"It's too bad that we can't make enough to bring it to market," Sarah says. "The secret ingredient comes from a wild tropical plant that our botanist discovered. Our people are trying to work out how we can farm it commercially, but it's not going well. For now, we can only make enough for our friends."

"Well, I hope I'm on the friend's list," I say. "I like my new look and may want to keep it."

"Don't worry. You're number one on my friend's list," Sarah teases. "I mean my 'friends that I want to get friendlier with' list."

"She means her 'friend's she wants to bone' list," Shauna says with a laugh and a wink.

"So many lists, so little time," Sarah says, wistfully.

"How about you, Rocky?" Shauna changes the subject. "Need some lotion?"

"Hell, yes," Rocky responds. "I've been waiting for you to offer."

I watched Rocky apply a healthy coating of sunscreen only minutes ago while the twins were inside changing, but I don't comment. If she wants another coat, it's fine with me. And so is watching while the twins give her their usual suntan oil massage.

"Don't ever wait for us to offer; just ask," Shauna says. "You know we love doing it."

"Yep," adds Sarah. "Anytime you want, hon. We're ready and willing."

Rocky walks over, steps between the two sisters, and without any fanfare strips off her bikini top and bottom to stand between them completely naked. I'm surprised by this but know I shouldn't be. The twins don't show any reaction at all. The house custom of partial and even total nudity must include Rocky as well. And that's fine with me.

As I've described, Rocky is tall and very slim with broad shoulders. Her exotic Native American features and androgynous physique give her the look of a high-fashion model. Her complexion is deep olive-brown, and her skin looks soft, smooth, and unmarked by any blemish, tan lines, or body hair. Seeing her nude for the first time is stunning, and my dick would usually respond immediately, but today it's still recovering from overuse.

As usual, the twins start at the top and then work downward. They apply lotions to her hair, face, and neck as she stands between them. Then, they move down to her torso, and as Shauna treats Rocky's shoulders and back, Sarah rubs her taut belly and small A-cup breasts. Rocky's nipples come to attention, and I'm pleased to see that even though they're tiny, her nipples harden into dark little marbles when touched. Sarah, of course, gives Rocky's nipples extra attention.

Continuing, the twins slide their slippery hands below Rocky's waistline. Shauna treats Rocky's firm ass, but from this angle, I can't tell if she includes Rocky's ass-crack and asshole like she did for her sister yesterday.

In front, Sarah's hands travel inward from Rocky's hips to her smooth little pussy. Sarah coats it thoroughly, but the rubbing isn't sexual, and neither girl seems shy about the intimate contact.

Once Rocky is wholly protected from sunburn, she picks up her discarded bikini and turns back to me.

"I hope you don't mind, Jack," she says, holding up the bits of cloth. "I never pass up an opportunity for some nude sun worship. I like the no tan-line look, and after seeing how much skin was on display yesterday, I assumed it would be OK."

"It's cool with me," I say, trying to seem nonchalant. "But, don't blame me when you catch me looking."

"I'd blame you if you didn't look," she says with a smile and lays back down to enjoy the sun.

We relax, have a few beers, and soak in the midday heat. After about an hour, Sarah asks, "Who wants to cool off in the pool?" We all enthusiastically agree and jump in. Rocky doesn't bother putting her bathing suit back on.

We splash and play in the water and end up in a dunking contest with the three small girls trying to wrestle me off my feet. The twins engage in lots of aggressive sexual touching, but Rocky keeps it mostly G-rated. That is, aside from incidentally rubbing her nude young body against mine with every attack. Sarah and Shauna repeatedly grab and squeeze my cock, balls, and ass from both outside and inside my swim shorts. Unfortunately, my sexual energy is still recovering, and my cock barely responds.

We calm down and enjoy a long cooling soak, and after a little while, Rocky says, "It's getting late, and I have some errands to run before my aunt gets home from the spa. How about I grab some pizza on my way back, and we can eat dinner out here?"

We all agree and climb out of the pool. Rocky wraps her naked body in a big towel and leaves while the twins and I settle back down to enjoy some more sun.

The afternoon heat feels terrific, and I'm considering another nap when my phone dings.

It's a text message from my sister:

[Jeannie]
the twins think UR gay

[Jack]
What?

[Jeannie]
Shauna just texted,
asked if UR gay

[Jack]
Why do they think I'm gay?

...

Jeannie, Taylor, and I exchange a few more text messages. Jeannie tells me that the twins are disappointed because I'm not responding to their over-the-top flirting. I reply that I love the flirting and think that the twins are super-hot and sexy, but she and Taylor have worn me out. Taylor says that I should 'toughen up' and give in before I hurt the twins' feelings.

How can I disagree with four hot women who think I should have sex with a pair of gorgeous redheaded identical twins?

I decide to make everyone happy and have sex with my two hot friends. It seems weird, but I guess it's my new normal. My relationship with my sister and Taylor is like nothing I've ever heard of before. So, 'once more unto the breach...', or 'breaches,' I guess.

"Well," I say, getting up from my chair. "I'm headed in for a shower." The twins' faces show their disappointment.

"Hey, Sarah," I add. "Does your offer still stand? Do you still want to help me wash my back?"

Her face lights up, and Sarah answers, "Hell, yes! It took you long enough to get the hint."

Shauna is wearing an exaggerated frown when I turn to her and say, "Comming?"

"Hell, Hell, yes!" she replies with a big smile. "Did you think that you could keep me away?"

Hand in hand in hand, we head inside. The twins are practically skipping.

We're barely through the pool house door before the twins strip off their bathing suits and start pulling at mine. I have to stop and let them finish before I trip with my shorts around my ankles.

They plaster their naked bodies against mine and use their hands, legs, tits, and mouths to rub and touch every part of my body. It's like wrestling with two greasy huge-titted monkeys as I struggle up the stairs.

I'm still tired, but my cock is finally showing some signs of life.

I get us to the master bathroom and into the giant shower, where the twins wash me with thick, soapy lather. They start on my head and finish with my feet, just like yesterday at the beach. Unlike yesterday, they thoroughly wash my ass-crack, cock, and balls, giggling and laughing the entire time.

My cock is now fully recovered and rock hard.

Next, we work together, lathering up each twin in turn, and make ourselves into a mass of soapy wet slippery flesh.

They move around me, kissing and gently touching everywhere with neither ever getting in her sister's way. They take turns fondling my cock and balls. And, I enjoy their round soapy tits as I stroke their soft voluptuous bodies.

"Remember when you noticed that our dimples aren't identical?" Shauna asks.

"And, we told you there are other differences that aren't as visible." Sarah finishes.

"I do," I reply while wondering where they are going with this.

Sarah moves to the shower bench and spreads her legs wide to show me that she has a vaginal piercing.

"Ta-da," she says, gesturing toward her open pussy.

The piercing looks like a tiny golden dumbbell passing through the hood of her clitoris. She rubs and tugs on it, wearing a naughty grin.

"Shauna doesn't have one of these," she says. "I love playing with it. It feels amazing. Want to taste it?"

I don't make her ask twice.

I kneel and get up close with Sarah's pussy for the first time. Her vulva is hairless, smooth, and plump. I can tell that she uses the bath-salts too. Her pussy lips are a muted dusky-rose color that suites her fair complexion, and the piercing is like a little gold spark nestled inside a soft-pink orchid-like vagina. Sarah's pussy is proof that there is a God, and he loves pretty things.

I spread her open using my thumbs and lower my mouth to her delicate parted lips. My first light touch makes her draw in a sharp breath.

"Oh, Jack," she says as I start tickling her from cunt hole to clit using only the fluttering tip of my tongue. She tastes of soap and exquisite femininity, and I begin sucking and kissing more passionately.

Meanwhile, Shauna kneels to rub my back with her hand and my side with her beautiful soapy breasts. She leans in and starts whispering filthy encouragement from behind my right ear:

"Do you like my sister's pussy? Does it taste nice? She loves having boys eat her little cunny. Can you feel her nasty little piercing with your tongue? Only a real slut would pierce her vagina. Go ahead, bite it. Pull it with your teeth. She loves it rough on her clit. My slutty twin has been so horny for you. And, so have I. You can do anything you want to us. Make us your identical twin fuck buddies. Would you like that, Jack?"

I take Sarah's piercing between my teeth and gently pull, making her moan. I start flicking her clit with my tongue, and her words breathlessly rush out, "Oh, Jack. Just like that. You've made me so horny. I'm almost there. Don't stop. Please, don't stop."

I keep licking and push two fingers into her vagina.

"Fuck," She says. "I'm cumming, Jack. Oh, baby, don't stop. I'm cumming."

Shauna joins in her sister's excitement and says, "That's it, Jack. Make her cum in your mouth. She needs it bad. All your teasing and playing hard to get has us crazy horny. Suck her, Jack. Suck her little cunt dry."

Sarah moans and convulses through her orgasm, and I keep on licking her clit until she pulls me away by the hair and says, "Enough! That's enough. I'm too sensitive for any more."

"Awesome!" Shauna shouts and raises her hand for high fives from us both. It's like we just scored a touchdown or something.

I stand and get back under the shower. Sarah immediately kneels and enthusiastically sucks me into her mouth. Shauna and I passionately kiss and stroke each other's slippery bodies.

Sarah pauses her blowjob briefly to say, "Wow, Shauna, this is the biggest cock we've ever sucked. I can't wait to have it inside me."