Sister Starts My Harem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressed and ready for yoga, but before we leave the pool house, Sarah says. "Jack, please don't tell the others that Shauna and I have started having sex with each other."

"Sure, of course not. It's not anybody's business if you don't want to say," I answer.

"It's not that. Remember, we don't keep secrets," Shauna says. "We just want to surprise them. We want to see the looks on their faces."

"We just haven't figured out how we're going to do it yet. Let us know if you have any good ideas," Sarah finishes, and we go outside to join the others by the pool.

Everyone is here, even the guys. John and Nate throw a wave our way and continue spreading spongy yoga mats on the hard cement. Taylor, Jeanie, and Rocky scurry over for good morning kisses. And, my mother comes out through the patio doors, followed by Andorra. It's time for my first yoga class.

"Wow! Mom," Jeanie exclaims. "That outfit's smokin' hot!"

I could not agree more. My mother is wearing a skin-tight one-piece all-black yoga outfit. It covers her from mid-calf to mid-forearm and up to a short snug collar. The cloth is thin and elastic, exposing every curve and minute feature from her breasts' roundness and puffy nipples to the cleft of her ass and muscled thighs. It looks like a wetsuit that someone air-brushed onto her naked skin. Jeannie's right; Mom is smokin' hot.

I've never seen her wear anything this revealing and flat out sexy. Her usual style is more conservative. I've never even seen her in a two-piece bathing suit, let alone something like this.

"Double wow!" I add. "You look terrific."

"Oh. Thank you, Jackie," She says with a smile. "I'm so glad you like it. Andorra and I did some shopping this week, and she's encouraging me to be proud of the hard work I've done to stay in shape and dress a little sexier. I hope I didn't overdo it. It's exciting for a girl to be appreciated, even if it's only by her handsome son."

"Way to go, Andorra," Jeannie says.

"No kidding, Annie," says Taylor. All of the girls call my mom Annie. "But you better always wear your wedding ring, or you'll have to fight the men off with a stick."

"Oh, shush," replies mom. "I'll leave the men to you young girls. But even an old girl like me likes to feel sexy sometimes."

"Old, get out of here," says Shauna. "You've got a rockin' bod and need to show it off more often."

All the girls are all wearing sexy and revealing workout clothes. It's like they're competing to see who can get me hard the fastest. If I didn't know better, I would think that my mother and Andorra are in on it too. I hope all of Andorra's fitness sessions have the same dress code. I'll never miss a class.

"Andorra teaches us a bunch of different exercise classes," Jeannie says. "We get together once or twice a week for something."

"That's how we met," my mother adds. "Andorra was working part-time as a fitness trainer and part-time as a personal chef. I wanted someone to help me train, and the gym recommended her. We started having coffee together after my workouts, and now we're best friends. She moved into the bungalows and started cooking and running the place a few years ago."

"OK, let's get started," announces Andorra.

I pick a yoga mat at the end of the front row when Rocky leans close and whispers, "Not this one, Jack. Move back a row, so you're behind me. You know I like being watched. Don't you want to steal a peek at my downward dog?"

I'm not sure what that is, but I'm happy to oblige. I move to the back row, where I can watch all of the women twist and bend. Shaun looks over her shoulder and winks. I think she overheard Rocky.

Yoga is fun, but I need a lot of personal instruction from Andorra. It's a surprisingly good workout, and I'm sweating and enjoying the views from the back row in no time.

After an hour, I'm feeling limber and energized as we roll up our mats. It's time to take the boat out and go snorkeling. The girls go inside to change, but before I can follow them, my mother asks me to hold back for a moment so she can have a quick private word.

"Jack, there's something important that I want to speak to you about," she says.

"Sure, Mom. What is it?" I ask. There's something about her manner that suddenly makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

"Not now," she says, touching my arm. "It can wait until tonight when you get back from snorkeling. Bring Jeannie too; it involves you both."

"Sure thing," I say, now feeling very nervous. "But, at least tell me what it's about, Jeannie's going to ask."

"OK," she says. "But we're not discussing this until tonight when we have more time, and your sister is with us. OK?"

"OK," I reply.

"Well," she says tentatively. "I know what's been going on around here. So, the three of us need to have a talk."

I feel my heart racing and the blood rushing in my ears, and I hope she doesn't notice my sudden panic.

Oh my God. Mom knows about Jeannie and me. It's like a punch in the stomach, and my knees feel weak. How could I let this happen? Now, I've ruined Jeannie's life. And likely my parents' lives too.

I fight to maintain my composure and say, "OK, we'll come inside as soon as we get back."

She gives me a quick peck on the cheek and says, "Now, have fun but be careful and I'll see you both tonight."

I make a hasty retreat and go to find Jeannie.

They say that all good things must come to an end, but I didn't expect it to happen so fast.

The girls are already loading our gear and boarding the boat. I do my best to act naturally, but my mouth is dry, and my heart is beating like hummingbird wings.

The girls settle into the big deck chairs, and I pilot the boat through the intercostal waterway and out to the Atlantic Ocean.

Now, how do I tell Jeannie that Mom knows we're committing incest?