Sister Starts My Harem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," says Shauna. "It's perfect. You're perfect, Jack."

I touch Shauna's tits and rub her ample ass before moving my hand around to her pussy while her sister continues sucking my cock. I finger fuck Shauna and rub her clit with my thumb, and once again, she starts whispering into my ear:

"Oh, that's good. Keep going, Just like that. You've got me so turned on that I'll pop any minute." She takes a moment to catch her breath and continues, "Is Sarah sucking your cock good? Sucking cock is our thing; we're the best. I can't wait for my turn. Will you cum in my mouth, Jack? I want you to. I want you just to let go and give me your whole load to swallow. Would you like that?

With that, Sarah stops sucking, stands to kiss me, and joins her sister in caressing my body.

"There's one more difference between us, Jack," she says. "Do you want Shauna to show you?"

Then Sarah looks to her sister and asks, "Are you up for it? Can you handle it?"

"I think so," Shauna replies nervously. "I'm sure as hell going to try."

Shauna slides down my body and kneels to continue her sister's fantastic blowjob. Sarah keeps talking between kisses while we caress each other, and Shauna starts fingering herself without taking her mouth from my cock:

"Like Shauna said, giving great head is our specialty, and we love doing it. And we love doing it together. But there's another difference that you should know. Shauna has a special talent that I haven't mastered, and she wants to show you."

With that, Shauna opens her mouth as wide as she can and swallows my whole cock in one swift push. No woman has ever managed to take it all with me fully hard, and I'm a little amazed. Her lips press tightly against my body, and her eyes are watering as she looks up into my face. She tries to smile around my cock without much success, but she deserves an 'A' for the effort.

She holds me all the way in and repeatedly swallows, massaging my dick with the walls of her throat. It feels incredible.

"Wow! You did it," Sarah says as her sister continues swallowing my cock. "I knew you could, Sha. Isn't she amazing?" I answer with an enthusiastic grunt.

Shauna pulls back and gaps before saying, "This is the cock I was born to suck. Now give it to me, Jack. I'm not holding back, and you don't either. Let's make this a blowjob we'll both never forget."

She takes a deep breath, inhales me down to the root once again, and starts another squeezing swallowing throat massage. Then, she shifts to pumping the full length of my cock in and out of her mouth. She's fucking me with her open throat while making slutty grunting, gurgling, and choking noises.

"She said it, give it to her, Jack," Sarah says. "Let her have it. Blow your load down her throat! Grab her head and fuck her hot mouth! Let go. Let it go, and cum!"

Grabbing the back of Shauna's head, I face fuck the sluty little redhead.

I've never been this rough with a woman before, but the excitement has brought out the caveman in me. Shauna is choking and grunting. A gooey mix of Saliva and precum pours out of her mouth each time I allow her a gasping breath of air.

Her sister tweaks my nipples and continues her erotic rant, and I start cumming.

I'm in well past Shauna's Adam's apple when it hits me. The first blast is so deep that there's no need for her to swallow. It pumps directly down into her belly. I hold my dick right there for two more heavy pumps before withdrawing. I leave just my cockhead inside her mouth and pour in the rest of my load. Tears run down her face as she chokes down my cum and frantically finger fucks herself. I squeeze my eyes shut and see bursts of red behind my closed eyelids.

She moans around my dick between swallows.

"She's cumming, Jack," Sarah says. "She's cumming while you fuck her face. Fuck, have you ever seen anything this hot?"

I answer with another grunt.

My orgasm slowly subsides with my balls completely drained. My poor overused dick starts to soften, and Shauna lets it slip from her mouth. Then, she swallows the last of my load with one giant gulp and pants to catch her breath.

We touch and nuzzle in a post-orgasmic haze while the soap and bodily fluids rinse off and down the shower drain.

"I'm sorry if I was too rough," I softly say to Shauna. "I got caught up in the excitement."

"Don't worry, baby. So, did I," she answers. "Besides, sometimes, when I'm with the right guy and super horny, I like it rough. This was one of those times, and you were perfect. Thank you."

"You are perfect," Sarah agrees. "And we're ready any time you want us. I'm sure we have some more sexy tricks up our sleeves."

"I can think of a couple," Says Shauna, giving me a sharp slap on the ass.

"We'd better get moving. Rocky should be back with the pizza any time now," Sarah says.

"Good, I'm starving," I say.

"Me too," Sarah adds. "After all that, we need to rebuild our strength."

"I just had a delightful appetizer, but I could do with a hot slice too," Shauna says, and we all laugh.

Sarah replies, "Remember, sister, next time it's my turn to swallow the 'delightful' appetizer."

We dress and return to the pool minutes before Rocky arrives with the pizza.

Soon, my belly is full, and I'm feeling relaxed, but I don't think my dick will be poking its head out any time soon. I felt drained before the amazing shower blowjob, and I think it'll take a good night's sleep before I can work up another erection.

The women return from their day out, and the usual kissing and hugging hello ritual begins. I get a quick sisterly hug from Jeannie; we don't want to raise any eyebrows. And a longer not so sisterly kiss from Taylor. Then, Andorra surprises me. She and I haven't yet spent much time together, but she greets me like an old friend with a hug and kiss on the cheek. Her body feels rock-solid and muscular when I return her hug, and I can tell she works hard to stay in shape.

I'm also surprised by my mother. We always share a hug and kiss when saying hello, but this time it feels slightly different. She presses her body against mine and holds the hug a little longer than I expect. Then, rather than her usual smooch on the cheek, she gives me a quick peck on the lips.

"I've missed you," she said, still holding our hug. "I'm so glad that you've moved back home. I love you so much, Jackie."

It looks like mom had a little too much wine at dinner and is feeling sentimental.

"I love you too, mom," I reply. "And, I'm happy to be home. I don't think I've ever been happier."

She kisses me again, but this time on the cheek, and moves to say hello to Rocky and the twins.

Mom and Andorra say their goodnights and go inside to relax and chat over coffee, as they usually do. Jeannie and Taylor join me, Rocky, and the twins at the table, and we open some more wine.

They tell us about the spa and dinner at the boat club. It sounds like a luxurious day of pampering and good food. The twins ask questions about the spa treatments, and Rocky focuses on the gourmet dinners. Then Jeannie and Taylor start asking about my day.

"Did you get some extra sleep after we left this morning?" Jeannie asks me. "You looked exhausted."

"Ya," says Taylor. "I hope you took a nap. You seemed drained."

"I slept until around lunchtime, then I came out here to join Rocky," I say. "The twins showed up a few minutes later."

"He snuck up on me while I was reading and catching some sun," Rocky accuses me with a smile. "Lurker much," She adds with a wink in my direction. She doesn't mention that I caught her masturbating, and the wink tells me that she didn't mind.

"I wasn't lurking. You were just very focused on what you were doing and didn't notice me," I reply and return Rocky's wink.

"We did the usual sun and pool stuff for a few hours," Shauna says.

"Then Rocky picked up pizzas, and you guys got home," Sarah quickly adds.

"Pretty uneventful," I finish. "Just a regular day by the pool."

We don't mention that Sarah showed me her pierced clit, I licked her pussy, and Shauna deepthroated me and swallowed my cum. A story for another time, I guess.

We chat about our day for a few more minutes. Then Jeannie clears her throat and says:

"I have to call a circle meeting."

The other girls become quiet, and I ask, "What's a circle meeting?"

"Remember what we told you about high school?" Taylor says. "And how we would sit in a circle and help each other figure things out?

"That's where we promised always to be honest with each other, never hide anything, and always have each other's backs.

"We still sit in our circle whenever were together, but when one of us has something important to share, we call it a circle meeting. Then we all know it's something serious."

Jeannie adds, "A circle meeting is like a board meeting for our little sisterhood. Sometimes we even vote about stuff, but any one of us can veto at any time. If something isn't good for all of us, then it's not good enough for any of us."

This circle meeting thing makes me uncomfortable. I know Jeannie plans to tell the twins about our relationship, and I can't predict how they'll react or if they will appreciate how important it is to keep our incest hidden. It makes me nervous, but I trust that Jeannie knows what she's doing.

"OK, when do you want to do it?" Sarah asks.

"Right now," Jeannie says. "It's big and shouldn't wait for another day. I set the hot tub to heat up when I got here, and it should be ready. I thought we could grab more wine and do it in there."

"OK, Jack. It looks like we need to entertain ourselves for a little while," says Rocky. "How about a little reading?" She winks at me again.

"No, I'd like you both to join us," Jeannie says. "I have two things to discuss, and they affect you both."

The thought of joining them while Jeannie explains our incestuous relationship gives me a nervous knot in my stomach.

"Sure thing," I say, not feeling sure about it at all.

I head over to the hot tub with a couple more wine bottles and an ice bucket full of beer. I'm wearing my bathing suit, and I expect the girls to go inside and change into theirs. Instead, they all follow me and start stripping off their clothes. Rocky's naked first and climbs into the hot bubbly water with a sigh.

I start to follow her in when Taylor stops me. "Hold up there, bucko," she says with a smile. "No clothes in the hot tub."

"What?" I say.

"We never wear clothes in the hot tub," Shauna says. "It's barbaric."

"It's an unofficial circle rule," says Sarah as she drops her bathing suit on a chair and joins Rocky in the water.

Rocky's the only one here who hasn't seen me naked, but she certainly doesn't have any problem with nudity. So I drop my shorts and follow the ladies into the water.

We all settle in around the hot tub, and Jeannie starts her circle meeting:

"OK, everyone. Make sure your glasses are full," Jeannie says. "And let's get started."

"The circle meeting is now in session," Jeannie announces, trying to sound official. "I have two things I want us to talk about tonight, and the first concerns Rocky."

Rocky looks surprised when Jeannie turns to her and says, "Rocky, sweety. I owe you an apology."

Rocky starts to interrupt, but Jeannie shushes her and continues, "I know what you're going to say, Roc, but I do.

"You've been living here for over a year now, and we've all become very close. We trust you and love you dearly.

"About a month ago, the twins brought up the idea that we should ask you to join our circle, kind of officially. It might sound silly to you, but we take it seriously. We've never invited someone new into our little group or even considered the idea before.

"Taylor agreed and wanted to ask you right away. And, it was the twins' idea, so they were for it.

"But I vetoed the whole thing. And that's why I need to apologize.

"I want to say that I'm sorry. And finally, explain to everyone why I said no.

"And, that brings us to the second thing I want to talk about tonight.

"I've been going through some monumental changes in my personal life. They've been building for a long time, and last month, when I found out that Jack was coming home, everything accelerated. It's all come to a head over the past few days.

"I didn't know how things were going to work out. I might end up super happy or broken-hearted. Either way, I knew that I would need my sisters' love and support.

"That's why I wasn't ready to invite you into our circle. I didn't want to risk changing the group and maybe messing up my support system when I might need it more than ever. It was shellfish, and I hope you can forgive me.

"Worse yet, I've broken my promises to the circle. We're supposed to share everything and never keep secrets, and I've been keeping a big one. I hope you'll understand and be able to forgive me once I've explained why.

"I want to make amends. And, I want to include you too, Rocky. But I need to share something very private and personal. There's a secret involved that, if it gets out, could ruin my life, Jack's life, and my parents' too. It can't go outside our circle. Now, more than ever, I need all of my sisters, including you, Roc.

"So, before I go on, I'd like to ask you to join our little group officially. If no one objects, I'd like to invite you to share the same promises we all made to each other years ago.

"Does anyone want to add anything?"

"We love you, Roc," Taylor says. "Join our little cult. Drink the Cool-Aid."

Sarah immediately chimes in, "Taylor, don't tell her that. It's not a cult. It's more of a sisterhood."

"It's a team, or better yet a tribe," says Shauna.

"Or, a coven," Taylor adds with a smile.

"So, Rocky, what do you think?" finishes Jeannie. "Will you be our sister?"

"Wow," Rocky says tearfully. "I'm sorry that I'm crying. But I love you guys too, and I'm so happy right now.

"I don't have any brothers or sisters. And, since my parents died, I've always felt so alone.

"My grandmother was great, and I love her for raising me. And, living here with aunt Andorra, well, she's been incredible. But, you're the first real friends I've ever had. You've made me happier than I thought I could ever be.

"I'm sorry about your parents," I interrupt. "I didn't know."

"Thanks, Jack. It was almost ten years ago when I was nine. Drunk driver," Rocky says before continuing:

"It's been great being your little tagalong; you've been so kind and loving. But I've been jealous of you guys and your special relationship.

"Your sisterhood is unique and beautiful. And, I don't think any of this is silly. It's as serious to me as it is to you. I love and trust you all, and I'm ready to commit to your circle, or sisterhood, or tribe, or whatever you want to call it."

"So, all I can say is yes. Yes, please. What promises do you want me to make?" Rocky eagerly finishes.

"Awesome!" Taylor shouts and moves across the hot tub to embrace Rocky. The twins and Jeannie quickly join their group hug. When they finish, Jeannie continues:

"We've never done this before. So, I've tried to sum up our promises to each other in just a few sentences.

"How's this? We promise to share everything with our sisters without any hesitation, restraint, or jealousy. We will never be dishonest or keep secrets, and we'll always trust and love one another. And, most of all, we will always have each other's backs."

"That's perfect, Jeannie," Taylor says. "I promise."

"I promise," says Shauna.

"I promise too," Sarah says. "Good job, Jeannie."

"And, so do I," Jeannie solemnly adds. "What do you say, Rocky?"

"Oh my god, yes. I promise. I love you all so much!" Rocky says between blubbering. And another group hug ensues.

Even though the kisses and hugs aren't sexual, watching the five beautiful and very naked women come together is like a horny teenager's lesbian hot tub fantasy. Usually, I'd be rock hard right now. But, with the excessive fucking over the past few days, my dick barely raises its nose to test the air.

The girls move back to their seats, and Jeannie continues:

"OK. Now let's talk about my big secret," Jeannie says. "I hope you'll understand why I've been so secretive and forgive me once you've heard what I have to say."

"Don't worry, honey. You know that whatever it is, we already forgive you," Shauna says, and the others all nod in agreement. "So, go ahead. Out with it. The suspense is killing us."

"OK," says Jeannie. "But one more time. It's the biggest secret we've ever had, and nobody else can know. If anyone finds out, it could break up our family."

"Here goes." Jeannie takes a deep breath and says, "I'm in love with Jack, and we've been having sex since he's been home." Her words rush out as if she's trying to say it all before changing her mind.

"What?" Rocky gasps. "He's your brother!"

The twins don't speak for a moment while Jeannie's confession sinks in, and Taylor watches for their reaction. The bubbling hot tub is the only sound until Sarah breaks their silence.

"Who didn't see that coming?" says Sarah, relieving the tension. "You've been in love with him since high school. Congrats on closing the deal."

"Nice! I'm so happy for you both," Shauna says. "It's perfect. You love each other, and you can trust him not to hurt you and take advantage of your submissive side." She turns to me. "You better not hurt her, Jack, or you'll be answering to all of us."

"Don't worry, I know," I say.

"OK, I'm new to this, but don't any of you care that they're committing incest?" Rocky asks with concern. "How about you, Taylor. What do you think?"

"That's the thing, Rocky," Taylor says. "Unless we think a sister is doing something dangerous or potentially harmful, and I don't think that their loving each other is either of those, we're committed to trust her judgment and accept her choices. We talk things out, of course, but in the end, we respect each other's feelings."

"But, before we go any further," Taylor adds. "You should all know that there's more to this."

"More," Rocky says. "What's more than incest?"

"Well," Taylor says, followed by a pause. "I'm fucking Jack too. And Jeannie, and both of them together. The three of us are kind of in a relationship."

Taylors admission causes another momentary silence.

"Wow," says Shauna, sharing a glance with her sister.

"What sort of relationship?" Sarah asks, worried that she and Shauna may have broken a boundary by having sex with Jack.

Taylor answers, "Jeannie and I promised to be sexually exclusive and only have sex with Jack and each other. We also put Jack in charge. He calls the shots, and we'll do anything he asks. In return, he promised to be our man. Love us, take care of us, and give us what we need to be happy. Jeannie and I made the rules, and Jack needed a lot of convincing. But, we were both very persuasive, especially Jeannie."

"Oh my God. We're so sorry," Shauna says, suddenly distressed. "We didn't know."

Sarah adds, "We wouldn't have done it if we knew you guys were in an exclusive relationship."

"Done what?" asks Taylor, not understanding their concern. "Why would you be sorry?"

"Well," Sarah slowly says. "This afternoon, we gave Jack one of our patented super-twin blowjobs."

"Why didn't you tell us that you guys are in an exclusive relationship, Jack," asks Shauna. "We would have backed off."

"Relax, you two. We know what happened in the shower," Jeannie says. "Jack texted us earlier, and it sounds like you two did a hell of a job."

"He said it was awesome, by the way," says Taylor. "He was worried about getting it up after all the sex we've been having, so we had to encourage him to try, and it worked."

"You're not mad?" asks Shauna. "But you just told us you're exclusive."

"We are exclusive," Taylor says. "That is, Jeannie and I are exclusive. Jack can have sex with anyone he wants. That's was our idea too. Jack's our man, and the choices are his. We want him to be as happy and have as much pleasure as possible, and we'll always do whatever it takes to make that happen."