Sister Starts My Harem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," I say. "Now, take me back into your hand."

She wraps her hand around my shaft and looks up, questioning.

"That's good," I reassure her. "Now stroke it. But start slowly."

Rocky masturbates me with long, deliberate strokes. She rubs up and down the length of my shaft but stops short the head every time. She avoids the plum-shaped business end even after wrapping a second hand around its base and pumping me double-fisted.

She focuses her eyes on the small dollop of clear liquid collecting at the tip.

"That's precum, isn't it?" she asks.

"Yes, that's precum," I reply softly.

"I should taste it, shouldn't I?" she says, sounding nervous.

"If you're going to give a blowjob, you'll have to," I say. "So, whenever you're ready, go ahead."

Rocky works up her resolve, then places a gentle kiss on the weepy tip of my dick. She lingers and softly suckles. It feels incredible. Once she's satisfied that she has gotten all of the precum, she slowly pulls away, drawing out a clear syrupy strand that connects my cockhead and her lips.

She looks thoughtful when she says, "It's a little sweet and a little salty but doesn't have much flavor at all."

Taking another moment to consider, she adds, "I like it. I think. Or, at least I don't dislike it. Is this what cum tastes like?"

"That's a question for the other girls," I say. "But I think cum has a stronger taste than precum."

She looks nervous and says, "I don't think I'm ready for you to cum in my mouth. Is that OK?"

"Of course, it's OK," I say. "That's always your choice. I'll let you know before it happens so that you can take your mouth off."

Rocky smiles and gives my cockhead another cautious kiss.

"When you're ready, go ahead and put the head into your mouth. I know it's big, so be careful not to scratch it with your teeth," I say.

"Mmmm...," Rocky moans as she opens her mouth around my swollen cock.

"Holy crap! Rocky's giving Jack a blowie," Taylor shouts from the back of the boat as she climbs aboard.

Rocky's eyes light up. They've caught us, just like she wanted.

"We turn our backs for five minutes, and you decide to molest poor innocent Rocky," Jeannie scolds me with mock anger as she follows right behind Taylor. "Jack, you Sex fiend!"

Rocky looks up at me and winks while still holding my dick with both hands.

"We're busted. I feel like such a slut," Rocky announces comically, but she doesn't let go of my hard dick.

Then she whispers for only me to hear, "Don't you love it?".

"Jack, you masher. She's only an innocent child!" Shauna says dramatically as the twins climb in next.

The girls are all smiling and laughing, and Rocky's still gripping my erect dick with both hands.

"I'm no child. I'm practically nineteen," Rocky shoots back. "And how innocent is this?" She swiftly pushes my cockhead into her mouth and swirls her tongue around, making exaggerated slurping sounds. Then she pulls off with a loud sucking pop and looks aft over her shoulder to say:

"It's my first blowjob. Jack's teaching me."

Her enthusiastic grin disappears when Sarah exclaims, "What! Wait! Stop right there!"

"Thank God we got here in time," says Shauna.

Rocky releases my cock, and I help her to her feet. She turns to face her friends, sounding disappointed and confused when she asks, "Too late for what? Why can't I give Jack a blowjob?"

"It's not that, Roc," Shauna says. "I think it's great. Sucking Jack off is my new number one favorite thing."

"And, setting us up to catch you in the act was awesome," adds Sarah. "But, no guy can teach you how to give a good blowjob."

"At least not a straight guy," adds Taylor. "But thankfully, we got here just in the nick of time."

Rocky looks distressed and confused, so Shauna explains:

"Guys don't know anything about giving blowjobs. They only know how to get them. And getting a blowjob isn't all that complicated."

"Just two simple steps," laughs Sarah. "Step one, relax. Step two, enjoy the blowjob."

"Easy-peasy." Says Taylor.

"Giving good head is a lot more complicated than that," Sarah says. "Fellatio is a craft. It takes focus, dedication, and practice, practice, practice."

"And imagination. It takes that too," interjects Shauna. "Creativity is the mark of a great cocksucker. For some of us, it's an artistic expression. Don't you agree, Jack?" She tries to look innocent as she fishes for a compliment.

"No comment," I say. "There's no way I'm getting mixed up in this minefield. I know when I'm out of my depth."

"Good thinking," says Jeannie. "Shush for a few minutes, but don't wander off. After a little coaching, Rocky's going to finish what she's started."

"It'll be worth the wait, honey," adds Taylor. "We promise."

"Oh, and Jack," says Shauna. "Try to relax a little while you're waiting. We need you soft for this. All great blowjobs start with a soft cock, trust me."

"Think about kittens, or stamp collecting, or whatever else doesn't turn you on," says Jeannie.

"So, what do you say, Roc, ready for your first lesson?" asks Taylor.

"Hell yes," replies Rocky, relieved and sporting a huge grin. "I'm soft clay in your hands. So mold me, you filthy sluts!"

The girls cheer, and Rocky gets a round of high-fives.

"Let's get started," says Jeannie, taking the lead as usual. "Come sit by us." Jeanie makes room between her and the other girls on the big horseshoe-shaped bench seat.

Taylor says, "Shauna should start. I think we all can agree that she's the real expert here."

"No doubt," says Sarah. "My horny sister takes her knob-gobbling seriously. As we say in the business world, cock sucking is one of her core competencies.

"But, Shauna," Sarah admonishes her sister. "Start her out simple. She's a newbie."

"Of course," Shauna says. "Ready, Roc?"

"Absolutely," Rocky replies, giving Shauna her full attention. "I don't think I've ever been this excited."

"OK," begins Shauna. "Thanks for letting us help. We're excited too. A girl's first blowjob can be pretty scary if she's not sure what to expect."

"No doubt," Jeannie adds. "My first blowjob was in the backseat of a car, and I had no clue."

"Same here," Sarah says.

"My first was in the coatroom at the Boca Polo Club," says Taylor. "He was a busboy I dated a couple of times. It wasn't pretty, but I got the job done."

"For me, it was right after high school," Shauna says. "A boy I knew invited me to a party. His folks weren't home, so we snuck upstairs to his bedroom. I was nervous, but I went for it, and of course, he loved every minute. But, even then, I knew I could do better. I've been perfecting my techniques ever since."

"That's why we're so happy to help you," says Jeannie. "Your first blowjob experience will be way better than ours were. You can learn from our mistakes, so It'll be fun and worth remembering."

"Jack won't be complaining either, we promise," says Sarah making the other girls smile knowingly.

Coming back to the lesson, Shauna continues, "Remember, blowjobs are mainly for the guy's pleasure, but that's not the only reason to do it. Enjoy yourself. Guys can tell when you do, and they love when you're into it too."

Jeannie adds, "If you're anything like the rest of us, you won't have any problem enjoying yourself. Especially with Jack."

"She's right. Once you've had Jack, there's no going back!" says Taylor being corny and inspiring another round of high-fives and cheers from the girls.

"Alright, Roc," says Shauna. "Let's keep this first one simple. You're going to give jack what I like to call the 'straight-line-suck-off.' The straight-line is the most direct way from point A, a soft dick, to point B, a cum-shooting toe-curling orgasm. It's a great way to get it done if you're in a hurry. Or, if you're sucking dick in less than ideal circumstances, like a car."

"Or, a coatroom," says Taylor.

"Or, somewhere that you might get caught," says Jeannie. "Like a boat deck."

"Or, a stall in a nightclub men's room," Sarah adds. "We know you'll want to try that. It's risky."

Shauna turns to her sister and asks, "When did you ever go down on a guy in a men's room?"

"I haven't," Sarah replies. "Not yet anyway. But, the first time we take Jack out dancing, I call dibs."

"No fair! That's cheating," shouts Taylor. "C'mon, Jack. She can't call dibs until we get to the club. It's in the rules. It's like calling 'shotgun' before you can see the car."

"I'm no expert on the rules of dibs-calling," I tease. "But I think she just did."

"Don't worry, T," says Sarah. "We'll squeeze into the stall and suck him off together. Would you like that, Jack?"

"What's not to like?" I answer plainly and honestly.

"You three can figure that out later," says Jeanie. "Today is Rocky's day. So let's get back to the blowjob de jure."

"You're right," Shauna says and continues the coaching session:

"So, Roc. Today, you're giving Jack a straightforward, no-frills, break-your-blowjob-cherry suck-off.

"Before you start, I have a couple of basics for you to consider. Then, you can get down to the main event and wrap your mouth around that extraordinary cock.

"First, consider your ejaculation strategy. It's important to think ahead."

"I need an ejaculation strategy?" asks Rocky sounding a little mystified.

"Absolutely," Says Shauna as the other girls nod in agreement. "At least until you're more experienced."

Sarah takes over, "The goal of a proper blowjob is to make the guy cum. Hard. If you don't intend to make him cum, well, that's just mean. So, don't start if you're not going to finish him, one way or another.

"You're a good girl, so the guy is always going to cum. So, you should decide where the cum is going before it starts shooting."

"She's right," says Taylor. "You have to be ready. It's not a problem with Jack, but some poor guys get too excited and blast off as soon as their dick hits your lips. You're a newbie, so you don't need that kind of surprise."

"Will Jack be cumming in your mouth today, sweety?" Shauna asks Rocky as plainly as you would say, 'Please pass the sugar.'

"I asked him not to," Rocky answers sheepishly. "Is that OK? I don't think I'm ready for that yet."

"That's fine. Baby steps are good. There'll be plenty of time for the many pleasures of cum eating later. Right girls?" Jeannie adds, Once again, inspiring nods and smiles from the others.

Shauna continues, "So Jack, let her know when it's time. And Roc, when he signals, stop sucking and point his dick wherever you want his cum to land, but keep on stroking until he's finished."

"And then take him back into your mouth and gently suck and lick him as he goes soft," Taylor adds. "I love doing that, and Jack will love it too."

"You got all that?" Shauna asks.

Rocky enthusiastically nods her head.

"OK," says Shauna. "It looks like Jack is nice and soft for you. Thanks, Jack.

"I wanted him soft so you could feel him growing in your mouth. It's one of my favorite things, and I thought it would be nice for your first time."

"I love that too," says Jeannie.

Sarah adds, "And, it's the only time you'll be able to fit all of his big dick into your mouth. Once he's hard, you'll be lucky to force in half."

"Our Jackie's a little 'too beaucoup,' if you know what I mean," Taylor adds.

"Speak for yourself," Shauna teases. "Some of us do just fine."

"Sorry," Taylor replies. "It's the only time it'll all fit in your mouth unless you're a mutant giant-cock deep-throating space-alien slut."

"Guilty as charged, and thank you," Shauna answers with a mock curtsey.

"You're welcome," Taylor says with a smile. "You know that I'm just jealous."

"I know," Shauna answers and then returns her attention to Rocky. "But, Taylor's right. So, take the whole thing in while he's still soft. Once he gets hard, suck on as much as you can and stroke the rest with your hands. You're going to be great!"

"And make eye contact," says Sarah, and all of the girls quickly agree.

"And fondle his balls," chimes in Taylor. "Don't forget the balls. But be gentle with them."

"And spit! Use lots of spit to make your mouth wet and slippery for him," adds Jeannie.

"I hope I can remember all that," Rocky again sounds a little nervous.

Jeannie reassures her, "Don't worry, Roc. You're more prepared for your first time than any of us were.

"And have fun," Shauna gives one last bit of advice. "You'll see. Blowjobs are fun."

"We'll hang out on the foredeck and catch some rays to give you some privacy," Sarah says. "C'mon, girls."

"Wait!" Rocky says before the girls get up from their seats.

Thinking that Rocky is having second thoughts, I say, "We can stop now if you're not ready. There's no shame in changing your mind."

"No, it's not that," she says. "It's just that I want you guys to stay and watch. I can't think of anything better than blowing our man while my sisters are watching.

"Can I call him that? 'Our man,' is that OK?"

"I haven't given it any thought," says Jeannie. "But I like it. What else would we call him?"

"Our man," Sarah slowly says like she's savoring the sound. "It gives me goosebumps when I say it."

"How about it, Jack," Jeannie says. "We're your women, all of us. So what do you say, are you our man?"

I pause for effect before answering, "I love how you all keep pretending that I'm in charge here. So, I'll keep pretending to and make it an order. You are all to think of me as your man and call me that whenever you want." They all smile, but Shauna quickly brings us back to the subject at hand.

"Well, here we go," Shauna says. "Let's watch Rocky blowing our man's big delicious dick. Are you ready, Roc?"

"More than ever," she enthusiastically answers.

Shauna grins and says, "So, what are you waiting for, Roc? It can't suck itself."

Rocky drops to her knees and starts crawling towards me. I spread my legs apart to make room, and she zeros in on my still-flaccid dick. Her lips touch the tip, and then her tongue sneaks out to make slow, wet, luxurious circles around the crown. It feels incredible, and I start to thicken.

Before I get too big, Rocky gobbles my entire still-spongy length into her mouth and pushes forward to press her nose against my body. She has all of me in there, and it's packed to capacity. She starts humming deep in her throat, and my dick grows, forcing her backward. In less than a minute, I'm fully erect, leaving poor Rocky sucking on less than half my length. It's all that will fit in her mouth.

Ready to show off her first blowjob, Rocky wraps her hands around the base of my dick and holds on as she focuses her sucking on just the head while making tiny head bobs.

"You go, Roc," I hear Sarah say in a breathless whisper.

Mouth full, Rocky looks up at me as if to ask how well she's doing.

"That's perfect," I reassure her. "Just like that, Roc."

Rocky smiles around my now fully erect cock and starts pistoning her mouth more deeply as she strokes the base with both hands. Saliva runs down her chin, drenching her hands and my balls. And, I can tell that she's having fun.

All I need to do now is 'relax and enjoy the blowjob.' It's easy-peasy, just like Taylor said.

I move my eyes up from the sexy top of Rocky's bobbing head to check out the other girls. Jeannie and Taylor are lounging, legs intertwined, idyllically touching and kissing each other while watching Rocky blow me. At the same time, the twins are distracted. They're busy whispering together in what seems to be a heated debate.

Suddenly, Sarah and Shauna resolve their disagreement. Together, they turn their grinning faces towards mine, and Sarah winks. Then they start caressing each other's still-naked bodies and kissing passionately. It looks like they've picked this moment to reveal their newfound bisexuality. Their slutty-sexy instincts are spot on, as usual.

Taylor and my sister don't immediately realize what the twins are doing. But, the moment Taylor figures it out, she stops kissing Jennie. Then Taylor soaks in the sexy scene for a moment before silently directing Jeannie's gaze with the slightest nod of her chin. Jeannie looks over at the happy sisters and does a classic double-take, followed by an open-mouth stare.

My sister's slack-jawed expression is comical and gets a quick bark of laughter from me. So, Rocky, confused by my laugh, stops sucking and looks up, questioning. I reassure her with a smile and light touch on the head, and she dives back in with even more enthusiasm.

Shauna leans back while Sarah slips down between her legs. Then, Sarah trails a line of kisses between Shauna's big tits and down her body to finally plant her open mouth on her sister's spread-open vagina. Taylor and Jeannie are mesmerized as the taboo scene unfolds. And I enjoy watching them all while Rocky studiously continues bobbing on my cock.

The twins wanted to make a big splash coming out to everyone, and they've succeeded perfectly.

Shauna looks up from watching her sister's enthusiastic cunt licking and draws my attention with a glance. Our eyes lock in silent communication, and we share a smile as our lovers continue their oral ministrations.

She moves her hands to the back of Sarah's head and gestures for me to do the same with Rocky. So, I take Rocky's head into my hands and gently guide her movements as she moans around my dick.

Holding my gaze, Shauna starts talking breathlessly. I can't tell if she's coaching Rocky, encouraging Sarah, or doing both simultaneously.

"That's it, baby," Shauna says. "Now go a little faster."

Rocky speeds up, and Sarah digs into Shauna's cunt with even more enthusiasm.

"Make it wet with your saliva. Use your hot mouth and make it good and juicy," Shauna pants.

"That's it, just like that."

"I'm getting close, Roc," I warn Rocky that I'm almost there.

"OK, Rocky," Shauna shouts. "Finish him off!"

Rocky starts sucking in earnest. She makes sexy slurping sounds and moans while forcefully pumping my cock into her mouth. And, too soon, I can't hold back any longer:

"Roc, that's it. I'm cumming!"

Rocky swiftly pulls her mouth from my dick but keeps stroking as I unload onto her petite breasts. Our eyes meet, and she watches as I silently scream in a seizure of intense pleasure. As my blasts of cum dwindle, Her strokes slow, and I float down from the heights of orgasm.

Then, more like an experienced woman than a young girl first-timer, Rocky takes me back into her warm mouth and gently nurses every bit of post-orgasmic pleasure from my sensitive glans. She's magnificent. A natural cock sucker if there is such a thing.

She seems reluctant to stop but then finally gives my cockhead one last kiss. She gets a faraway look for a moment before smiling up at me, obviously proud of her first blowjob. Then she wipes my cum from her breasts with a nearby towel, curls up onto my lap, and lays her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you, Jack," she says in an intimate whisper.

"I should be thanking you," I say. "You were wonderful."

Rocky turns her head towards the other girls. "How did I do?" she starts to ask but stops short when she sees Sarah joyfully licking Shauna's pussy.

"Holy crap!" Rocky shouts, breaking Jeannie and Taylor from their trance.

"Holy crap is right," says Taylor. "Look at that little carpet muncher go!"

"Ooh! God Sar, that's it," Shauna moans as Sarah pushes two extended fingers into her sister's vagina and starts to pump them in and out. "Faster. Go faster."

Sarah responds by licking, sucking, and finger-banging her twin with total abandon. The pale skin of Shauna's chest and throat flush deep red, and her moans drown out the sounds of Sarah's wet slurping.

"Oh, baby, more, don't stop," Shauna pants as she mashes her sister's face against her flowing cunt.