Sister Starts My Harem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's beautiful, Mom," Jeannie says. "I'll tell Rocky, and I know she'll want to share that special tradition with Andorra."

"Thanks, sweety," Mom answers. "And, I think that's everything. I hope that I haven't traumatized you too much. We can talk some more right now, or any other time you want to. You can ask your dad or me anything. No subject is off-limits."

I stand, and both women join me in a three-way hug. And Jeannie says, "Don't worry about us, Mom. We can handle this and well help each other if we need to. We were worried that you and Dad couldn't accept our relationship. And knowing that you're happy about it might be the best news I've ever had."

"Me too, Mom," I add. "Thank you."

We hold each other for another moment and take turns kissing Mom goodnight before she says, "Now go, and talk to your circle. They shouldn't worry any longer, and they'll be happy to hear the good news."

One more kiss for each of us, then Jeannie and I leave.

We walk downstairs in silence, each of us occupied by our thoughts. We find Andorra in the kitchen on our way out, waiting to greet us with a big smile and warm hugs. She says, "How are you holding up, dears? I know it's a lot to take in all at once."

"We're OK," Jeannie says. "It doesn't change who we are. But it might take some time for us to deal with our feelings. Knowing the truth makes it all worthwhile."

"I'm so happy to hear that," Andorra says. "We were scared that you'd be devastated. Or resent your parents for keeping their secrets for so long. We'll all be happier going forward now that Annie's cleared the air with you two."

"We'd better go talk to the girls," I say. "They're worried, and they'll be thrilled to hear the news."

"Go to your friends," Andorra says. "They're waiting in the hot tub. And, remind Veronica that she has a class in the morning. The excitement might make her forget."

"We'll tell her that you want to speak to her also," Jeannie says. "I think stepping in for your sister is a beautiful idea, and I know Rocky will appreciate it."

"It's how my people welcome our daughters into womanhood," Andorra says. "And, whatever she decides, I know Jack will treat her kindly."

"We all will," Jeannie says. "She's our sister, and we love her."

"She's lucky to have found you," Andorra replies. "She lost her family, and now she has a new one. So, I don't need to worry about her any longer. I know she'll be loved and happy, and that's all I've ever wanted."

We kiss Andorra goodnight and go to join the circle.

Just outside the door, Jeannie asks, "How much should we tell them?"

"All of it," I answer. "No secrets in the circle. It's your rule, and it's a good one. And, It's the only way to keep our unique family healthy and happy. So, of course, we're telling them everything."

"But some of these secrets are huge," she says. "Are they our secrets to share? They involve other people."

"Mom was pretty clear," I say. "She knows the circle doesn't keep secrets from each other. And she isn't hiding her true self anymore. So, I think she expects that we'll tell them everything."

"OK," Jeannie says. "I don't know which part will shock them the most. And, I can't wait to see their faces."

We approach the hot tub, and the girls are neck-deep in the steamy bubbling water. They silently look up at us with worried faces, afraid of any bad news we might have.

Jeannie says, "What's with the swimsuits? What happened to no clothes in the hot tub?"

The unexpected question catches them off guard and breaks the tension. Tayor answers, "We were nervous and didn't want to rock the boat if you were in trouble with your parents. It sounds silly now, but we thought that not being naked out here might help if things went sideways."

"Well, let's get them off," I say as Jeannie and I strip. "No suits in the hot tub. Remember, you said that it's barbaric. And I'm calling a Circle Meeting."

As usual, Rocky's the first one naked. And the other girls follow right after.

We settle into the hot water, and I let Jeannie recount our conversation with Mom. She doesn't skip anything, and I add only a few minor embellishments. Needless to say, the girls are shocked by the whole story and ask lots of questions. And, In the end, they look stunned but relieved.

"So," Taylor asks. "Annie said that we should be completely uninhibited around here and just do what comes naturally?"

"That's exactly how she put it," I say.

"That sounds great. But what does it mean?" Taylor continues. "Is she saying that she's cool with you and Jeannie having sex, and you don't have to hide it anymore? Or that we should all do anything we want together, like skinny-dip in the pool, sunbathe nude, and openly have sex wherever we want to?"

"I think she means both," Jeannie says.

"That's going to take some getting used to," Sarah says.

"No doubt," Jeannie replies as the other girls nod in agreement.

"But, it sounds wonderful," adds Shauna.

"It sounds like heaven, but I don't think Aunt Andorra will be too happy if I join in," Rocky says with a pout. "When she sees you guys walking around naked and stuff, she'll probably send me away to live in a convent."

"That's another thing, Roc," I say. "Your aunt wants to have a mother-daughter talk with you about sex."

Rocky interrupts me. "See, I told you so. I can hear Andorra's voice now." Rocky switches to a sing-songy voice to imitate her aunt. "Little Veronica is still a child and can't hang out with the big girls.

"You know I love her, but it's so typical of my over-protective aunt."

"Don't worry, sweety," Taylor reassures her. "If you can't play too, then none of us will. There's no way we're leaving you out. We're sisters."

"Slow down. That's not what Andorra wants," Jeannie says. "She realizes that you'll want to have sex with Jack soon, and she asked to talk to you before you do."

"Why, so she can forbid it?" Rocky asks, sounding like a petulant child.

"No, that's not it, Roc," Jeannie says. "She said there's a tribal tradition where mothers help prepare their daughters for their first time with a man. And, with your mother gone, she wants to do it in her place."

"Oh, that's so sweet," Rocky says, taken aback. "Of course, I'll talk to her first."

"You see Roc," Taylor says. "There's nothing to worry about."

Rocky smiles and says, "In that case, I have just one more question."

"Sure, Honey," Taylor replies. "Go ahead."

Rocky looks at me and asks, "So Jack, when are you going to pop my cherry?"

"What?" I sputter with my usual eloquence.

"The girl wants you to stamp her v-card," Shauna answers for her. "When do you plan to take our innocent young sister's sacred virginity?"

"Well, I, d...d...don't know," I stutter, and the girls giggle at my sudden discomfort.

"I suppose when Rocky's sure that she's ready," I say.

"She sounds ready to me," Jeannie says.

"Sounds like it to me too," says Sarah.

"She sure looked ready earlier when she had a mouthful of your cock," Shauna adds.

"Yeah, Jack, I'm more than ready. And you're the only man to do the deed," Rocky says. "Do you want me to prove it with another blowjob?"

I smile and say, "I know you're checking off all of your firsts, but that's a big one. So, let's not rush. Have that chat with Andorra, and we can decide on the when and where of it later. Heck, maybe it'll happen spontaneously. Isn't that more romantic than putting it on a schedule?"

"OK," Rocky answers. "But don't take too long. I really am ready."

"Don't worry about Jack," Taylor says. "We'll make sure he comes around real soon."

"We know just how to persuade him," Shauna says as she reaches over and squeezes my dick under the water. "Don't we, Jackie?"

"She also asked us to remind you about school in the morning," Jeannie says to Rocky.

"Oh crap," Rocky says and starts hurriedly climbing out of the water. "I lost track of time, and it's way late."

She picks up her swimsuit, blows kisses our way, and says, "Thanks for the most fantastic day ever, you guys. And, thanks for letting me suck your cock, Jack. I can't wait for you to fuck me."

The girls laugh, and I just shake my head as Rocky turns away, and we watch her cute little ass wiggle as she skips across the pool deck.

"Hey, Roc, aren't you going to put on some clothes?" Sarah calls after her.

"Nope," she answers, glancing back over her shoulder. "You heard 'em. I don't have to wear clothes around here anymore." And with that, she disappears around the corner of the house.

"Wow," Jeannie says. "I just realized that now I can spend the entire night at Jack's. Brace yourself, brother. You're in for it tonight."

"Amen," Taylor adds with mock solemnity.

Jeannie gathers the girls into a close conspiratorial circle on the other side of the hot tub. There's a lot of hurried whispering that I can't hear, and the girls react with giggles and over-the-shoulder glances in my direction. A few moments later, they break their huddle with high-fives and giant dimpled grins.

"Jack, honey," Jeannie says. "Me and 'T' are heading inside. We want to clean up and get some things from my room before going to your place. We'll flash the balcony light when we're ready for you to come up."

"Yeah, Jack," Taylor adds. "We'll get all clean and pretty and wait in your bedroom."

"The twins will keep you occupied until we're ready," Jeannie says. "Right, girls?"

"With pleasure," Shauna answers.

So, the girls share a quick goodnight kiss before Jeannie and Taylor wrap themselves in beach towels and go into the main house.

As soon as we hear the patio door closing, the twins converge on me. They each take a side and press their soft breasts against my body, stroke my skin, and cover my face, neck, and shoulders with kisses. Together, they reach for my crotch and start caressing my cock and balls.

Then the two identical beauties start teasing me in turns with alternating sexy whispers.

"Oh, poor Jack. All of these women who need a good fucking, and only so many hours in the day."

"Is that good, honey. Do you like it when we squeeze and stroke your cock like this?"

"Jeannie and Taylor are going to do a lot more than stroke you."

"Jeannie's planning something extra special. You're in for an unforgettable night."

"They're getting ready to fuck your brains out, so you better be ready."

"I hope you took your vitamins this morning. You're going to need all of your strength."

"And don't forget, Jeannie's looking for a good pounding tonight, and you're the man to give it to her"

The twins giggle as if they're in on some private joke. And then Sarah points to the top edge of the hot tub and says, "Sit up here, baby. It's time we had that cock back in our mouths again."

I move to where she asked, and the twins start sucking my cock in turns. First, Sarah sucks while Shauna caresses my balls, and then they switch. They keep alternating until their nimble mouths have me heading closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh God, that's amazing," I moan. "You'll have me cumming soon if you keep this up."

"Oh, no, Jackie. No cumming yet," Sarah says and then pops my dick back into her mouth.

Before I can respond, my balcony lights turn off and on again, twice.

Sarah takes her mouth off of my dick once again to say, "That's the signal. They're up there, ready and waiting for you. So go get'em, tiger."

"Yep, that's as far as we can go," Shauna adds. "Tonight, all of your cum belongs to Taylor and Jeannie. We promised. But we'll be wanting ours soon enough too, Jackie baby."

"So, get up there and bitch fuck our sisters," Sarah says with a smile.

"Fuck, yeah!" Shauna shouts in agreement. "Make Jeannie feel it, baby. Let loose and pound the fuck out of her. She's begging for it."

"You get on up there," Sarah adds. "We'll be here for a little while longer finishing up before we head home. Have fun. We're going to."

The twins move away and start passionately kissing and caressing each other. So I climb out of the hot tub and, still naked, follow my hardon into the poolhouse.

I'm horny and anxious to know what Jeannie and Taylor have planned as I climb the staircase leading up to my bedroom. Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be sexy, hot, and unexpected--my new normal.

At the top of the stairs, I find Taylor sitting cross-legged, calmly waiting outside of my bedroom door. Her eyes are closed as if she's meditating, but as soon as I get close, she pops up onto her feet to greet me with a grin.

She's wearing a sexy red silk robe that stops just above the knee, black fishnet stockings, and strappy high-heeled fuck-me pumps. But, most intriguing of all, she has a pair of plastic novelty devil horns perched on top of her head.

"Hey, lover," she says with a hug and kiss on the cheek. "We're going to have fun tonight! I hope you're ready for something kinky and different."

"Ready or not, I can't wait," I say.

"Then follow me," Taylor says as she turns the knob and opens the door to my dark bedroom.