Sister Starts My Harem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," Mom says, moving to sit back in her chair. "I trust you both, but young people sometimes get carried away with the excitement of new relationships. And I felt that I needed to say something. But I can see that you're way ahead of me on this. So I'm not surprised that everything is OK."

Jeannie breathes an audible sigh of relief, and I start calming down, too, grateful that our worries were a false alarm.

Mom's computer chimes, so she stops talking to take Dad's call.

Dad's face fills the screen on the wall, and he greets us with a big smile:

"Hi, kids. Hi, honey. Can you hear me? Is it a good connection?"

"It's fine, dear," mom replies.

"Good," he says. "First off. It's great to see you all. I can't wait to be home. And, It should only be about another three weeks. Then we can catch up on everything."

"We miss you too, daddy," Jeannie says, and he gives her a quick smile in reply.

Then he continues in a rush, "I'm sorry, but I only have about three minutes before my next meeting starts. So, I'll say a couple of things, and then your mother will take it from there."

Dad's always very direct when he's in what we call 'Business Mode.'

"Mom told me what's been happening at home, so we decided that it's time we had a conversation with you both. There are some significant issues in front of us, but there's nothing we can't handle as a family, right?"

My heart sinks as my relief vanishes, and I can feel Jeannie fidgeting uncomfortably beside me. This conversation isn't only about me fucking Jeannie's girlfriends. There's more going on here.

"This is going to be difficult for you both and for Mom too. Heck, it's difficult for me, and I'm not even there. So, go easy on her. And, don't forget that we love you unconditionally. Nothing can ever change that, right?"

Not waiting for an answer, he goes on, "After I sign off, Mom will tell you some things about our life together. We've put this talk off for too long, and we're both sorry for that, but she'll explain. It all seemed necessary at the time. But now it's clear that we can't delay it any longer. Frankly, it'll be a relief."

I wonder what he means by that as he continues, "Your mother's speaking for us both tonight, and everything she says has my full support. If you have questions to ask me or just want to talk, Mom always knows how to reach me. Or you can wait a few weeks until I get home. Whatever you need."

The voice of dad's assistant comes from the background, "Excuse me, sir." Dad glances over his shoulder. "It's time, and we best not keep the minister waiting."

Dad checks his watch and looks back into the camera. "I'm sorry, kids. But, these Chinese bureaucrats are easily offended, so I have to go. Remember, I love you all. And I'm sorry that I can't be there now. But, I'll make it up to you soon."

We quickly say our goodbyes, and dad signs off.

"Mom, what's dad talking about?" Jeannie asks with a quivering voice.

"Alright," mom says, once again pausing to collect herself. "Now, for the more difficult stuff."

Jeannie and I wait in silent anxiety as Mom's gaze travels from one of us to the other before she begins talking.

"Jeannie." She starts and then pauses. "Jack," She continues. "We know that you two are having sex together."

I feel my stomach drop, and Jeannie leans forward to bury her face in her open hands. Then I say the only thing that comes to mind:

Softly I tell her, "Oh, mom, we're so sorry."

I'll never regret being with Jeannie, but I only worried that my parents would be angry. It wasn't until this moment that I considered their feelings and how this could cause them pain. It was thoughtless, and for that, I am sorry.

Mom examines my face for another moment and asks bluntly, "What for?"

My brain doesn't register her question. It doesn't make sense. It's too unexpected, and all I can do is stare in silence. But she doesn't wait for me to answer.

"Well, I hope that's not true. Why should you be sorry?" Mom continues. "How about you, Jeannie? Are you sorry about having sex with Jack?"

Jeannie looks up from her hands, reflects for a moment, and says, "No. I'm not. Not for that. But I am sorry that we hurt you and daddy."

Mom says. "Well, then don't be sorry because your father and I are neither hurt nor angry. In truth, we're happy for you both."

Still trying to catch up with this unexpected turn, I ask, "Your only two children are committing incest, and you're not angry or upset?"

"Not one bit," she answers. "And don't call it that; 'committing' incest. You make it sound ugly. Incest can be beautiful in the right situation."

I have so many questions that I can't decide which to ask first. But then, Jeannie beats me to the punch.

"When is incest beautiful?" she asks, sounding like a curious child.

Mom answers, "Incestual relationships are beautiful when family members share a love that grows beyond the usual family bond. It's a love of many layers, and, if they've come to it freely and equally, no greater love exists in the world."

My thoughts are reeling as I wonder if I know my mother at all. Finally, I say, "We expected a little different reaction. We were terrified that, once you found out, you would never speak to us again."

"Never speak to you again? That's silly. You're my children," she says as if that explains everything. "I would be upset If I hadn't watched your love for each other blossom and grow since you were children. But, never speak to you again? It's not possible."

"Look," she continues. "I watched while Jeannie adored you. And, as soon as she could walk on her own, she followed you everywhere. You were always her loving big brother, protector, playmate, and companion. Jeannie's been depressed since you went away, despite the wonderful love and support from her girlfriends. So, now that you're back, your father and I are thrilled that you both finally figured it all out."

"But," I say. "This seems so unlike you. You've always been so straight-laced and conservative."

"Yeah," Jeannie says, recovering faster than me. "Are you an imposter? Is our real mother tied up in the closet?"

Mom laughs and says, "I guess I am an imposter. Or actually, I've been one for a lot of years."

"You've got to explain that," Jeannie says, smiling. She seems almost giddy now that curiosity has replaced her apprehension.

"Well then," Mom says, taking a breath. "It's time for the stuff that's been making me worry.

"Your dad and I want you to know our story, which is your story too. We've debated about when to tell you these things ever since Jeannie became a teenager. I always wanted to do it right away, but Dad always said, wait. He didn't want our life choices to overly influence yours. Looking back, I see that he was right all along."

"You don't have to tell us anything if you don't want to, mom," I say. "We understand that parents sometimes need to keep some things private from their kids."

"That's the point," she says. "We don't want to keep secrets any longer, and you're not kids anymore. You're adults and ready to handle everything I'm about to tell you. So, let me get through this, and please don't judge us too harshly."

"I'll start with me," She says and begins her story. "In my life, I've had two great loves, aside from you both, of course.

"First, there's your dad. We met when I was still in high school, and he had recently graduated. You see, our fathers were both avid sailboat racers and members of the same yacht club. They were widowers with a hobby in common, and they quickly became good friends. That friendship brought your dad and me together for sailing trips and regattas, and it wasn't long before the two of us became inseparable. Dad was my confidant, I was his, and we've loved each other since we were teenagers.

"Mom, that's beautiful," says Jeannie. "Why wouldn't you want to tell us this."

Mom smiles and says, "There's more, honey, trust me."

Mom takes another deep breath and sips her wine before continuing:

"So, at twenty, when I became pregnant with Jack, your father immediately proposed and flew us to Paris, where we were married." Mom pauses for another big gulp of wine and finishes, "Even though we knew the baby could not be his."

Quicker on the uptake than me, Jeannie gasps while I slowly realize what this means.

I ask, "So, dad isn't my biological father?"

Mom takes my hands in hers again and says, "Jack, honey, I'm so sorry that we didn't tell you sooner. But, It would've led to more questions. Ones with answers that no child could understand. You'll know why we waited once I've finished my story."

"So, Dad isn't my real father." I say, getting angry, "Even as a kid, I could have understood that."

"Who is Jack's real father?" asks Jeannie. "Does this make me his half-sister?"

Mom suddenly gets cross. "You both should be ashamed. You know better than to ask that. Dad is your 'real' father and has been since the day you each were born. Don't ever let him hear you say otherwise. You would break his heart, and he doesn't deserve that."

"You're right. We're sorry," Jeannie apologizes for us both. "You know how much we love him. But this is a big shock."

"Give us a minute for it to sink in," I add. "I should have asked: who is my biological father? And, why are you certain it couldn't be Dad. Weren't you two together since high school?"

"OK," Mom replies. "First, both of you have the same biological father, and I'm your biological mother, so you're not step-siblings."

"Oh my God, Mom," Jeannie says. "Who was it?"

"I'll tell you in a moment," Mom answers. "But, I want you to have a little more background first. I know that you're already upset, so prepare yourselves, and I'll tell the rest of the story."

"OK," we reply together, ready to hear more.

"Dad and I have been a couple since high school, and we love each other desperately. He's my rock, my friend, and my knight in shining armor. But he's also gay.

"What!" I can't help shouting. "C'mon. Are you making this stuff up?"

"No, not at all," she replies. "Your father told me not long after we became friends. But, it never stopped us from falling in love with each other."

Jeannie's too shocked to speak, and I don't know what to say. So Mom continues:

"I'm sorry for dumping this on you all at once. It's our fault for waiting, and we should have done this more gently, in small bits, over time. I wish the story were over, but there's a lot more to explain."

"Don't worry, Mom," I say, trying to calm myself down. "It's OK, and we can handle it, I promise."

"Yeah, we promise," repeats Jeannie. "Go ahead, tell us everything. We love you unconditionally too. So, don't worry, we'll be fine. We'll help each other deal with whatever you tell us."

"God, I'm so proud of you two," Mom says before continuing her story.

"So, to answer your question. When I became pregnant with Jack, we knew the baby couldn't be Dad's because we hadn't ever had sex. In truth, we've only tried it together a couple of times, just on that first trip to Paris. Your dad's a true gentleman, and he gave it a gallant effort. But I could tell his heart wasn't in it. He's just not wired that way."

"No sex in twenty-five years," Jeannie says. "Poor Dad."

"Poor Mom," I add.

"That's sweet, but don't worry about us," Mom says. "I've had a few regular and several irregular partners over the years. And more one-offs than I should admit to my kids. And Dad's been with Charles since college."

"Do you mean Uncle Chuck, his assistant?" I ask.

"I do, but you know he's not an actual uncle," Mom says. "And he's much more than Dad's confidential aide. They met in college, and they've been lovers ever since. The aide position allows them to be together almost every day. And, they've traveled the world together running our company. So, Charles spends much more time with your father than I ever have."

"Wow," I say, my mind running in overdrive. "Now that I know. Well, it explains a lot. Thanks for telling us, Mom."

"Just know that we're both happy," she reassures us. "We're perfect for each other in every way but one. And we're living our lives exactly how we want."

"Who would believe that our parents are this interesting?" I say, trying to lighten the mood.

Jeannie says, "Interesting? When did they get so sexually liberated? I always thought you were a couple of puritans."

Mom laughs and says, "No, not Puritans. Not by a mile. But I can still be pretty conservative. Just not about sex."

"OK then, Mom," Jeannie says. "You've shocked us, and we're still alright. So, who's the baby-daddy?

It looks like she's having second thoughts about telling us, but then she goes on:

"Your biological father is the other great man in my life, and even though he's gone, I will always love him."

Again Mom leans forward. This time she takes one hand from each of us into hers, and I can feel her trembling.

"Your biological father is my father."

"Gramps!" We both shout out together.

Mom quickly starts talking while we're still reeling, "I thought if anyone could, you two would understand. When it started, Gramp's was much younger than you remember him. And my feelings for him we're like a magnet. There's no way I could fight it. So I seduced him."

"You were having sex with Gramps! Eww!" Jeannie says, recovering more quickly than me.

Mom's temper flairs up again. "How dare you judge me, and don't be such a hypocrite. You're fucking your brother!"

Mom's anger stops Jeannie cold, but she's still visibly upset, so I tell her, "This is good news. We come from Gramps. Who would you rather it be, an anonymous sperm donor and a test tube? Some faceless stranger we've never met? If it couldn't be Dad, then who else? I'm proud to be Gramps' son and Dad's too. Now, apologize to mom. Can you imagine how hard this is for her?"

Jeannie gets her breathing under control and wraps her arms around Mom. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. And Jack's right, I know exactly how you felt. That's how it is with Jack and me. Irresistible. Thank you for telling us."

It's been an exhausting hour that's left us all emotionally drained.

But, always resilient, Jeannie quickly changes gears and says in a rush, "How did it happen? Was it romantic? Was he hard to convince? Jack was, but Taylor helped. You have to tell me everything."

Mom smiles, "It was very Romantic, and he took a lot of convincing, but I had Auntie Ruthie to help me."

"Auntie Ruthie helped. Awesome!" Jeannie's forgotten her shock and is now ready for some gossip. "My God, Mom. Now, I need to hear all of it."

"You will, dear, but it's getting late," Mom answers. "And I bet the girls are anxiously waiting for a full report, aren't they?"

Jeannie nods, and Mom goes on.

"So, another time then," she says. "I'll tell you the whole story. But it's Ruthie's story too, and she's coming here for a visit soon. We'll share the romantic details and funny stories with all of you when she gets here. OK? So, for now, just imagine that our relationship was much like the one you have with Jack and Taylor."

"So, Mom," Jeannie says with a one-sided grin, "You and Ruthie and Gramps? You're kinky."

"More than you know, sweety," Mom answers. "And no more than you. But, we'll talk about that later."

I'm surprised at how much my attitudes have changed in the time that I've been home. A short week ago, all of this news would have been impossible for me to accept. But, thanks to Jeannie and the girls, I now know what's truly important and that we'll be alright. All of these changes are just part of my new reality, and it's all good.

"Mom," I say. "This is a lot process, but don't worry. We'll be fine. I'm glad you waited before sharing all of it. I wasn't ready before, but I am now. So, don't worry, and tell Dad that we'll be fine, and we love you both."

"Oh, my sweet, sweet boy," Mom says. "You've always been the best of us, and I knew you'd know just what to say. You remind me so much of my father. Oh, I guess now I should say 'our' father."

Jeannie quickly interrupts her, "Mom, please don't call Gramps 'our' father. I love Gramps, and I love that he's our biological father. And that Dad's our dad, and that you're our mom, and even that you and I are half-sisters now, I guess. But let's keep calling Gramps, Gramps. Otherwise, things will get confusing."

"And it gets a little too Appalachian," I say, getting smiles from them both.

"You guys are right," Mom says and then becomes more solemn and looks my way. "Jack, honey, you truly are just like him. You look like him and sound like him. But most importantly, you have his character. Your strength, empathy, and enormous capacity for love remind me of him whenever we're together. It makes me miss him and love you even more. So I understand why Jennie can't resist being with you."

"Thanks, Mom," I say, blushing. "And thank you for accepting our relationship."

"How could I not," She replies.

"Yeah, we thought you and Dad were about to kick us out," Jeannie says. "I wish that the rest of the world would let us be together, too. We just want to be ourselves and love each other. That's what we all want."

"I know, dears," Mom says. "And that's why Dad and I want to tell you one more thing."

"One more thing," I say. "I'm not sure that we can handle another shock tonight."

"I don't think it will shock you," she says. "But you may be surprised.

"Dad and I had good reasons, and we don't have any regrets, but we have concealed our true selves from nearly everyone since we met almost thirty years ago. It's been exhausting. So we don't want that for you two. We want you to enjoy your unique relationship without any shame or worry. That is, at least when you're here at home.

"So, we want you both to consider the entire estate as your private sanctuary."

"I don't understand," Jeannie says. "Isn't it already that?"

"Of course, it is," Mom answers. "But, we want you to live here without any inhibitions. Be true to yourselves and do whatever comes naturally. Don't hold back because of what others might think. That goes for the rest of the girls, too. OK?"

"If I tell the girls to do what comes naturally, well, they like being naked, and they like having sex, a lot," I say. "What about the staff?"

"Don't worry about that," Mom reassures us. "They all are exceptional people and practically family. Together, we'll help them understand. Andorra plans on speaking to them in the morning. So, she'll handle everything like she always does."

"Andorra already knows all about this?" Jeannie asks.

"Of course, she does. I couldn't have gotten through it without her help and encouragement," Mom answers. "I'm sure you've already guessed that she and I are quite a bit more than just best friends."

"We've had our suspicions," I say.

"Good, so I'm confirming them," Mom says. "I'm not hiding anything anymore either."

"We are alike, sister," Jeannie says with a grin.

Mom smiles back at Jeannie and continues, "While we're talking about Andorra, She wants one favor from you, Jack."

"Sure, anything," I answer.

"We assume that pretty soon, Rocky will want to join your harem," Mom says. "That is If she hasn't already."

"We call it our circle," Jannie interjects.

"I like that," Mom says. "Well, before you and Rocky do the deed, Andorra would like to have a chat with her."

"Jeannie will let her know. But, ultimately, that's up to Rocky," I say, knowing that Rocky will resent it if Andorra comes out against her plans to start having sex with me.

"Andorra understands that," Mom says. "But her people have a tradition that goes back to when they still lived in tribal villages. When their young women were ready, they would seek advice from their mothers to learn about love and giving pleasure to their men. So, since Andorra's sister passed away so long ago, she wants to do this for Rocky. It's a way to honor her sister's memory and pass the tradition down to her niece."