Sister Starts My Harem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Shauna's body goes stiff, and she begins to shake. "Cumming!" She wails. "Sar, I'm cumming. Don't stop, baby. Please, don't stop!"

Shauna convulses and moans while we all watch in awe. Sarah doesn't stop and feverishly licks and sucks her sister through waves of orgasm.

Afterward, Sarah doesn't move from between Shauna's legs while both girls catch their breath. Then they start giggling, and Sarah climbs back up to sit next to her panting sister. No one else makes a sound as the twins look around at their friend's astonished faces.

"Who's ready for lunch?" Shauna asks, breaking the spell. "I'm hungry."

The twins and I laugh as Jannie, Taylor, and Rocky all start talking at once.

"Oh my god, that was hot!" Rocky exclaims.

"It's about time that you two dropped your silly hang-up," Jeannie says. "Have you been munchin' each other on the down-low? Or, is this the first time?"

"When is it my turn?" Taylor wants to know. "Mama wants a taste of that sugar!"

Sarah starts answering their questions in order:

"The first time was last night in Jack's bedroom."

"And then again this morning, while he was in the shower," Shauna adds proudly. "It's my new second favorite thing. But, number one will always be sucking Jack's cock."

"Testify!" Rocky says, waving her hand in the air and making everyone laugh once again.

"You and Jack were super-hot too, Roc," Sarah says, still laughing with the rest of us. "Sorry if we stole your thunder, but it seemed like a good time for us to let the cat out of the bag."

"Don't you mean the pussy into the mouth?" Jeannie interjects, getting more laughter from the girls.

"No worries, you didn't steal any thunder," Rocky assures Sarah. "This whole day is amazing."

"OK, I'll ask again," Taylor says. "When is it my turn?"

"Whenever you want, babe," Shauna answers. "You can lick my cunt anytime, but I get to lick yours right back. Now that I'm a half-lesbian, I feel like a tom cat on a pussy hunt."

Sarah laughs and says, "See, I've created a monster. But, my orally-fixated sister is right. I don't know why we waited. I think we've always known it was inevitable."

"Now we're going to make up for the lost time," Shauna adds.

"Wow, this is all happening so fast," Rocky says.

"Remember, Roc," Taylor says. "You never have to do anything until you're ready."

"I didn't say that," Rocky answers. "I'm ready. So, so, ready. I want you guys to show me everything. I sucked Jack's dick and watched Shauna cum in Sarah's mouth. Now I want it all. I've never been so horny, and if I don't cum soon, I think I might die!"

She doesn't realize she's doing it, but Rocky's been absentmindedly touching herself since she curled up on my lap.

As per usual, Jeannie takes charge.

"Don't worry, Rocky. Today is all about firsts, and I have an idea I think you'll love. But, even though it's fun watching you, take your fingers out of your pussy, and I'll tell you what I'm thinking."

Rocky stops masturbating and blushes.

"Sorry," she says shyly.

"Don't be sorry," Jeannie reassures her. "We all do it, all of the time, and you should too, whenever you want."

"Jack even does it in the ocean," Taylor quips. "But, only when he thinks there's no one watching."

I just smile and shake my head.

Jeannie goes on, "Don't ever be shy around us, Roc. We're sisters now, and shyness is against the rules in this circle. I just want you to stop fingering yourself before you cum. I have big plans for your next orgasm."

"OK," Rocky answers with a quivering voice. "But I need to get off soon, OK."

"I know you do sugar, me too," Jeannie says.

"Me too," Taylor and Sarah say together, and we all laugh.

"Don't forget me," Shauna adds. "I just did, but I'm ready to go again."

"You see, we're all a bunch of horn-dogs," Jeannie says.

My sister's a sexual genius, so I'm anxious to hear what she's come up with this time.

"So, what's your plan?" I ask her.

Jeannie explains. "It's a good day for firsts. Rocky's given her first blowjob. The twins have come out as pussy lickers. So, let's break Roc's girl-fun cherry too. We'll all get her off. Together."

"Wow," Rocky says and swallows the lump that seems to get stuck in her throat. "I'm in. But you'll need to tell me what to do."

"Oh no," admonishes Jeannie. "You won't need to do anything. We're going to take good care of you."

The other girls nod in agreement, and Rocky blushes once again.

"But, Sarah's right," Jeannie continues. "I'm starving, and I bet you guys are too. So first, let's open some wine and eat something."

We all wholeheartedly agree. Taylor starts opening the wine, and the other girls unpack the food. I move to help, but Sarah stops me.

"Sit still. Let us take care of 'our man,'" she says, pushing me back into my chair with a gentle hand on my chest. "God, I love calling you that."

Jeannie lays out the rest of her plan as we eat, and it's perfect, as usual.

"After we finish and clean things up, let's have one more quick swim. Jack, you should dive in and cool off too. Then Jack can take us home. And we'll have a Rocky party for just us girls the whole way there".

"A Rocky party," Taylor says. "I like the sound of that."

"Me too," adds Rocky excitedly.

"We'll use cushions to make a big soft bed on the foredeck and have some fun. That way, Jack can watch the action from the bridge while he drives the boat."

"Drives?" I say with one raised eyebrow.

"You know what I mean," Jeannie replies. "You can watch our all-girl orgy and think about what you plan to do to us later. That is if mom doesn't make us pack our bags and move out as soon as we get home."

"Hey, none of that," I say. "we agreed."

"You're right," Jeannie says with a sheepish smile. "So, what do you guys think?"

"I love it," Taylor says.

"You had me at all-girl-orgy," Shauna answers.

"Me too," says Sarah. "How about you, Roc?"

Rocky smiles at her friends and asks, "If we're on the foredeck, won't passing boats and the people along the intercostal be able to see everything that we're doing?"

Jeannie smiles and says, "I thought you would love that part. What's a Rocky party without a little exhibitionism?"

"You're right," Rocky answers. "I do love that part. And all the rest of it too."

"What do you think, Jack," Taylor asks.

"It's perfect," I say. "I love it. But, I'm adding one more thing."

The girls silently wait for my instructions.

"None of you are allowed to cum until Rocky has." I pause for effect. "At least twice," I finish.

The girls smile, and Sarah says, "We'll pamper, and kiss, and lick, and stroke Rocky until she can't cum anymore. We promise."

"I've always had to take care of myself in that department," Rocky says, sounding a little awestruck. "I've never had an orgasm with another person before."

"Those days are over," says Sarah.

"And how," Shauna finishes.

****

Two hours later, I'm piloting the boat through the mouth of the intercoastal waterway. The girls are on the foredeck, resting in a pile of intertwined limbs and soft female flesh. Only their various skin tones tell me where each girl ends, and the next girl begins.

It's the calm after the storm.

As soon as I weighed anchor, the girls gathered the soft foam cushions from the cabins. They piled them into a big comfortable bed directly below the bridge on the foredeck, giving me an excellent view of their Rocky party. Jeannie covered the entire thing with a large plastic tarp that she found below decks and then checked that I was watching with a wave.

Then the twins positioned Rocky in the center of the tarp, selected a large bottle from their ever-present bag of cosmetic potions, and poured the entire oily contents onto a giggling and squirming Rocky.

Then my beauties surrounded her from all sides. And Like hungry lionesses hunting an innocent fawn, they moved in. Rocky was about to be devoured.

In a blink, four sets of hands were spreading the slippery oil all over Rocky's body. There was plenty to go around, and soon, all five girls shone with oil from head to toe.

Then they started feasting on young Rocky's tender undefended body:

Each twin took a nipple and started sucking. Taylor's open mouth fastened onto Rocky's in a sloppy kiss. And my sister planted her face on Rocky's oil-slicked cunt. The mingled chorus of moans and happy noises coming through the open cabin window made my cock puff up accordingly.

Rocky's moaning heightened. Then, as if triggered by some secret signal, the four friends rotated clockwise. This shift gave Jeannie and Taylor nipples to suck and Shauna Rocky's lips to kiss while Sarah enjoyed a mouthful of her slick little muffin.

Rocky, lost in sexual delight, started writhing while her four loving friends, her sisters, gave her all the pleasure they could muster.

Before long, it was time for another move. The girls shifted right once again, putting Taylor between Rocky's legs.

The moment Taylor's lips touched Rocky's spread-open vagina, she started cumming.

It was Rocky's first orgasm with another person, and I could tell it was powerful. Her skin flushed, her mouth stretched open in a loud moan, and her body convulsed in ecstasy. But, distracted by waves of pleasure, she never joined lips with Jeannie, whose turn it was to kiss her. So, Jeannie stroked her hair and dotted her forehead with little pecks as Rocky's first orgasm flowed through her body.

Once more, on some silent signal, the girls shifted clockwise. Again, they moved quickly and with such coordination and grace that it looked like ballet. Or, at least, sexual fantasy ballet. Five gorgeous young women, making well-timed coordinated movements while naked and shiny with oil, that's a cultural event I wouldn't want to miss.

This latest shift put Shauna between Rocky's legs. Her newfound girl-on-girl oral skills must rival her blowjob mastery, and she had Rocky cumming again in no time. Afterward, they all took a moment to recover.

That was two orgasms for Rocky, so then it became a free-for-all.

Taylor and Rocky paired up, and Rocky hungrily licked her first pussy. At the same time, Jeannie and the twins arranged themselves in a daisy-chain of pussy fingering and cunt lapping. They were a sexy tangle of female lust, and I could feel the passion pulsing up from them in waves.

After a cluster of orgasms, the girls rearranged themselves once again. Rocky and Sarah started a hot sixty-nine, and the other three moved into a straight line end-to-end. Taylor was on her back with her legs outstretched and Jeannie between them licking her cunt. And Shauna knelt behind Jeannie and masturbated while eating her asshole like a hungry honey badger with a juicy beehive.

None of the girls held anything back, and it was beautiful. They all were being the best sisters they could be, just like they promised each other.

I watched them making love. And, for the first time, I fully realized how happy our life together could be. I resolved right then and there that I would not let my parents break us apart, even if it meant moving away.

I start wondering what will happen later with mom when Jeannie carefully extracts herself from the girl-pile to join me on the bridge.

"Whatcha thinkin'?" she asks, entering the cabin.

Before climbing up, she dressed in a bikini top and a flowery wrap-around skirt. Her girl-next-door beauty gets me every time, dressed or undressed.

"I'm thinkin' that my sister is the most beautiful girl in the world," I reply.

"You're sweet," Jeannie says. "But you're suddenly surrounded by beautiful girls."

"It's a burden," I say. "But I'm learning to cope." Jeannie punches my shoulder, just like when we were kids.

"I know we promised not to worry until we get home," she says. "But we're almost there. And I can't help it. I'm starting to worry, and so are the other girls."

"I know," I say. "I'm getting anxious too. I'm wondering what mom is going to say and how I should deal with it. Especially if it turns into a giant family-breaking argument."

"The girls want me to pass along a message," she says. "They don't want to all come up and disturb you. They know there's a lot on your mind right now. So they sent me."

"OK, but they're always welcome to disturb me," I say. "I'm 'your man,' remember. That goes for all of you equally. It's the only way we'll pull this off.

"So, what's the message?"

"We all want to say," Jeannie continues solemnly. "That we love you and trust you completely. And we know that, no matter what happens, you'll do the right thing by all of us."

"I feel the same way about them," I tell her. "And, no matter what happens, my only priority is treating you all with the love and respect that you each deserve."

"You see, Jackie. You always know what's right," she says and stands on her toes to kiss my cheek.

"OK," I say. "We're almost home. We'll tie up in about fifteen minutes. I've texted the boys to be ready. They'll help us dock the boat and service it while we clean up for our big talk with mom.

"And please tell the girls to put on some clothes. I don't want a ticket from the Harbor Patrol. They look down on operating a motor yacht with sexy naked women lounging on the deck."

Not much later, we are home, and all of us are sharing my oversized shower. Everyone's distracted and worrying about my mother. So, for once, there's no sex play in the shower. But the girls help each other wash off the sea salt and massage oil, and that's pretty sexy in itself.

Afterward, I'm in my room dressing when my phone dings with a text from my mother. She wants to know if we can be there in a half-hour because She has a video conference scheduled for us with dad. He's somewhere in Asia on company business, and his meeting schedule is very tight, but he wants to talk to us too.

Jeannie walks in, already dressed. "Mom want's us there in thirty," I say. "We're video conferencing with dad."

"Christ, Jack," she says, turning a shade paler. "Dad too. What are we going to do? My nerves are making me nauseous."

We hug, and I say, "Don't worry. Even if we argue with mom, and it's all a big mess, and dad kicks us out, we still have options."

"What options?" she says as the other girls come into the room.

"Worst case, we move out," I say. "We have our trust funds from Gramps, and I can work. I am a Navy veteran and an engineer. So, I won't have any trouble finding a job. Also, the twins have their cosmetics business and make a nice income, and you, Rocky, and Taylor can also help. Just like any other family."

"Trust me," I say to them all. "However badly this goes, we all have each other, and I won't let anything break us apart."

The girls seem to relax some, and Jeannie tells them, "Have some dinner and wait for us in the hot tub. We'll have a circle meeting right after we're finished. No matter what happens with mom."

"Don't worry. Everything will be OK," I reassure the girls one more time. Although, I don't know if I'm trying to convince them or myself.

They each kiss us for luck. Then Jeannie and I start the short walk over to the main house. I dread each step more than the last.

Inside we find Andorra sitting at the kitchen table, pecking at her laptop and drinking wine.

"Hi guys," she says, smiling. "Annie's up in her rooms waiting for you." She hands us a bottle and three glasses. "She asked me to send you up with some wine. I picked out something pretty good. So, I hope you enjoy it."

"Thanks, sounds great," I say. But, my mouth tastes like ashes, and I don't think any wine could taste good right now.

My parents have separate bedrooms that connect through a wide doorway. They each also have an adjacent outer room and private bath. My father uses his outer room as a personal study and office. Mom set hers up as a comfortable lounge with a couch and overstuffed chairs around a coffee table and a small desk for her computer in the corner. She calls it her Parlour. She's waiting for us there while listening to soft music.

"Perfect timing," she says, standing up to hug and kiss each of us. "I expect your father to call any minute. So Jack, pour us some wine, and let's get comfortable."

Mom chooses a chair, leaving the sofa for Jeanie and me:

Mom continues, "Dad's going to call, but he only has a few minutes. He's brokering the biggest deal of his life and needs to visit all of our international holdings, so he's swamped. And the time difference makes it even harder. But, he set aside a few minutes between meetings to speak with you two. Otherwise, he would very much like to be here in person."

"Where is he," I ask, happy to delay the inevitable with small talk.

"Bejing, I think," She answers. "I stopped trying to keep track of his business travel a long time ago. So, I call the main office in Maryland when I want him, and they connect us. He has a few more stops. Then, when he's finished, he'll come home and fill us in on everything he's been doing."

Then Mom shifts gears and gets down to why we're here:

"Your dad and I spoke at length this morning. To be honest, we've had a few conversations about this over the past couple of days. It would be better if he were here in person, but we decided that this can't wait. So, he's going to say hi, and then we three can have a real heart-to-heart."

Nothing she's said so far has reduced my anxiety. And, a sideways look at Jeannie tells me that she's feeling the same way.

Then mom says something that pushes my blood pressure up even higher:

"I have to tell you. I've been worried about this conversation. It's all I've been able to think about."

Not knowing how to respond, Jeannie and I quietly wait for her to continue.

Mom takes a breath and just looks at us for a moment before speaking, "OK, Let's start with the easy stuff," she says as if reassuring herself.

"Jack, honey," Mom begins. "I'm sure you realize that Jeannie's relationship with Sarah, Shauna, and especially Taylor is...." Mom pauses as if reaching for the right word. "unique."

"Jeannie loves them, and they love her," she says. "And most importantly, they depend on each other for everything. They are sisters in every way that matters. And I love them all like they're my daughters too. Watching them growing up and now seeing the women they've become makes me happy and very proud."

"Rocky too," Jeannie interrupts.

"Yes, of course, Rocky too," Mom continues. "But, for now, I'm only talking about the other three girls. At least, I hope I am."

Mom continues, "This is my home, and I'm always aware of what's happening around here. So I know that you're already having sex with both of the twins and Taylor. You've only been home for a week, and some might think that's moving pretty fast. So, I naturally became concerned.

"Like any good mother, I'm worried that hearts might get broken, or worse yet, resentment or jealousy could ruin the wonderful relationship the girls already share."

"Of course," I say, feeling relieved that her concern involves sex with the other girls and isn't about Jeannie and me.

She continues, "The girls don't keep secrets from each other, so I assume they all know that you're playing musical beds, and there isn't any sneaking around. But, I have to ask. Are they all OK with this arrangement?"

"There's no sneaking around, and all of the girls are happy with the situation. I promise," I answer.

Mom leans forward, takes my hands in hers, looks into my eyes, and says, "Son, I know that you're a good man, but I need your word on this. Do you promise to treat them kindly and never come between them and their friendship with each other?"

"I do," I say sincerely.

She turns toward Jeannie and asks, "Do you agree, Jeannie? Are you concerned about anything?"

"Not at all, mom," Jeannie says with a relieved smile. "Jacks a perfect gentleman, and all of us are perfectly happy with the way things are."