All Comments on 'Sisterhood - Birthday Girl'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AToyCowsWhispersAToyCowsWhispersover 2 years ago

Another amazing entry! Who is it?l

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you AToyCowsWhispers (great username btw!) Do you mean who got Leah pregnant? That is something I am keeping back for the long term unfortunately. To be revealed in a later book...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't get enough Leah and Lena. Weird and odd tense exchange between Lena and Lauren at times, not sure what to make of that.

The pregnancy seems like a mixed blessing, not sure how to read that yet as I'm still learning how your mind works so will wait to see how that plays out. And the whole star student of Vera's leaving. Something between Ivy and Katja not go as planned? And obviously Lena and Vera are still close enough that it bothers her as well. Oh and nice at the end. I think all of us shared in the pleasure of that release and wish it was us.

I wonder how I convince my wife to let me have a party like this for my next birthday.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks dkelley2112 I really appreciate all the feedback you have been giving! And especially that you let me know when something hasn't quite worked as well for you or has been left uncertain. Some of the teases and hints you mentioned in this chapter might become clearer fairly soon, others are for the long term. And maybe if you give me an idea of your wife's turn-ons I could have a go at writing a scene that might help persuade her to throw you a Sisterhood-style birthday party ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Appreciate the offer, but that will still be a hard sell.

I hoped I wasn't offering too many comments, but I just can't get enough of your writing her and love the story, the characters and everything about it. I enjoy typing the comments after every bit of the stories swim about for a while and I have time to think more about the story. I have so many questions, thoughts, etc about the fabulous world you have created here that I have to hold back my comments a bit for fear of writing an equally long missive in response to each chapter.

Still need a lot more Josephine and Ellen by my last accounting of things. And maybe some idea what has happened with Caroline, Sophia and dear God I've forgotten the other two from there offering. Guess I know what my reading assignment is for tonight.

Oh and maybe a Lena and Vera scene to help us there as well. Or just for me.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi again dkelley2112! You should not worry about commenting too much. I suspect that most any writer loves to see people engaging with their stories and relishes any opportunity to talk about their own work. Speaking for myself at least, you are welcome to let rip with the missives if it helps. Ellen has her own short story coming up very soon. I've just uploaded it and it is awaiting moderation. No more Josephine planned for the moment, so I will add her to my list of requests. Glad you liked her. I haven't yet written any more about what happens to the others right after the rite of offering, but there is a draft of a story for Marianne and Caroline (she will be the only one that manages to remain fully conscious and want more sex), and for Lena and Vera (rivalry, sexual tension, maybe actual fucking I haven't decided yet). Thank you for all the encouragement!

StarSwordStarSwordalmost 2 years ago

So Lena finally got to come inside Leah. Wonderful.

pickleherringpickleherringalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Glad you liked that bit StarSword. I guess they had both been wanting it for a long time!

bluemoves01bluemoves01over 1 year ago

Loved this and only just found you. I will read all your stories as definitely my thing. More excitement for me 🙂.

pickleherringpickleherringover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you bluemoves01 I am glad you are enjoying the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous