Sisterhood - Birthday Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did anyone give you this already?" Lena spoke softly, her mouth just brushing Leah's outermost folds, soft and not completely wet.

Lena stiffened her lips then pressed them inward, slowly smooching from side to side to tease Leah open. She looked up, over the slight rise of Leah's stomach, and between the big breasts slumped either side of her chest, and saw Leah's neck crane backward as she gave a quiet, tense moan.

"No, not yet," Leah slurred, her lips wrapped around Lauren's dick. "Or, well..." she hesitated, "Josephine did. This morning. But that doesn't count."

"Why doesn't that count?" Lauren asked.

"She does it every morning," Leah replied. Then she turned her head to the side, pursed her lips into a ring and slid them slowly onto the end of Lauren's dick.

"Every, uhh... morning?" Lauren shifted her legs, groaning.

Leah's head nodded, a muffled laugh in her throat.

Lena lowered her eyes and focused on the crop of short dun brown hair now scratching at her nose. She slid the tip of her tongue across her lips, teasing Leah a little wider open and spreading her wetness. Lena lifted her behind in the air, so she was on her knees with her face buried between Leah's legs. Some of the other guests were probably getting a clear view of her from behind, through the flimsy fabric of the curtains. She could sense their gaze burning against the tingling tight skin of her ballsack, where it hung down over the ribbon tied at the base of her dick. She had now reached full, pulsing stiffness. She let her dick hang there underneath her, not touching. This was a special kind of pleasure, maybe even her favorite one, leaving herself to throb with delicious, swollen frustration while she touched and kissed a girl.

Leah's body began to faintly rock and squirm as she quickened the pace of her sucking on Lauren's dick. Lena slid her tongue in deep, until she felt the soft lining of Leah's pussy give way to a tighter ring inside, which twitched at her touch. Lena twisted her head to spread the growing moisture across her lips and onto her cheeks, letting her face slide smoothly over Leah's outer folds. She brought her upper lip to rest on the stiff nub at the apex of Leah's opening, and pressed with her mouth.

Leah's legs tensed and kicked. She pulled Lauren out of her mouth with a loud gasp, her face creasing up in a tight wince of pleasure. Lena felt a ring of muscle inside Leah's pussy gather into a stiff knot and then pulse against her tongue, bursting into a series of slow spasms. Leah groaned and lay back, reached down with one hand to scratch at the top of Lena's head.

Right from when she had first witnessed it, Lena had found the facility with which Leah reached orgasm powerfully exciting. Sweet, too. The girl just loved pleasure, and loved sex. Lena breathed a deep sigh through her nose, held her lips in place until the throbbing from inside Leah's body faded, then carefully rose to her knees.

Lena looked down at Leah. She was laid out on her back, eyes closed, chest heaving with quiet breaths, and one hand idly pumping on Lauren's dick, still poised above her face. Her skin was flushed pink at her cheeks and across her chest, more so perhaps than Lena remembered occurring before, when the two of them had had sex at the Summer Ball. Lena had tasted Leah then, too. When they had showered together in her chambers. The heady, womanly smell on Lena's face and lips was subtly different now, in a way that reminded her of something, an old memory, another girl. Some stir of intuition prompted Lena to survey Leah's figure once more. The girl hadn't really gained weight, as Lena had first thought. It was really only her chest. Not fatter, just bigger.

Lena knew it then. With a certainty that surprised her, and then with a dread that sank slowly into her stomach. Did Leah know it herself?

"Whew. Thanks for a lovely birthday gift," Leah sighed. She was looking up at Lena, "You okay?"

Lena realized she was staring right at one of Leah's nipples. Her stiff and very slightly darkened nipples. She shook herself, "My pleasure. I'm fine." Then she hesitated. She had to probe, she couldn't stop herself, "And are you okay?"

Leah's nervous, yet oddly serene, smile told Lena everything. Leah knew. And now she knew that Lena knew.

There was a brief pause, then Leah looked up at Lauren, "Birthday girl is actually a bit thirsty."

"Oh. Righto," Lauren grinned as she thrust her dick at Leah's lips.

Leah opened her mouth and planted a loud, sucking kiss on the tip, then pulled back, laughing, "I mean I need an actual drink, you. Juice, please."

"I know, I know, I'm just messing," Lauren pinched Leah's cheek affectionately, then nodded towards the counter tables, "I'll get us something and wait at a table over there."

Lena waited until Lauren had clambered off the bed and was walking away. She looked back at Leah and saw the slightly pained expression on the girl's face. "It's okay," Lena reassured her, "She understands." Then she saw Leah's expression shift to worry. "No no, I don't mean she knows. About you. At least I doubt it. But she knows we want to be alone for a moment. And she won't mind."

Leah sighed. She patted the bedsheets beside her, "Come."

Lena crawled forward and lay down on her side next to Leah. She bent one leg and hooked it up over Leah's hips. "So," she whispered, "Is it... congratulations?"

Leah's quiet conspiratorial giggle sounded for a moment like that of a much younger girl. She turned her head and replied softly, "I mean, it's um... unexpected. But maybe, I guess, it's a nice surprise. I'm getting used to the idea."

"You were... trying?" Lena asked.

Leah blushed, her cheek warm by Lena's still damp face. "Well, no. I'm not even sure..." she paused, then left the thought, whatever it had been, unfinished.

A warm knot rose in Lena's throat. Emotion, she wasn't even sure of what kind. Her jaw tightened as she spoke, "I will make sure she takes good care of you."

Leah rolled onto her side to face Lena. She put her hand to Lena's cheek, "It's my birthday. Let's talk later."

"Okay, sorry," Lena whispered.

Leah shushed her, shaking her head. She looked directly at Lena and smiled, "And you know what this means, don't you?"

"Your birthday?"

Leah's eyes widened, shining bright white, "No. The other thing."

Lena held Leah's gaze, searching, while her heart beat steadily quicker. Her dick, which had begun to soften a little as they had talked, was quickly stiffening against the softness of Leah's hip. She knew what Leah was talking about. The girl was delightfully easy to read. But she waited for a moment, unsure despite being sure.

Lena felt the tips of Leah's fingers brush against the shaft of her dick. There was a little tug, and the bow of the ribbon she was wearing came apart. Leah's hand slipped round and loosened it, then pulled it away and tossed it onto the bed behind her.

Then Lena's body moved before she willed it, rushing with quick, unthinking excitement. She was on top of Leah, and Leah's arms were wrapping tight about her neck. She leaned down for a haphazard, panting kiss while she reached between her legs to guide the tip of her dick to the wet slit of Leah's opening. Leah's folds parted with a tight, slick slide and then the delicious heat of her pussy was all over Lena, enveloping her.

Lena held her breath tight and the muscles of her limbs poised, trying not to lean too hard against Leah's body. She nuzzled her forehead against Leah's, looking down, away from those beautiful innocent eyes. She found she already had to concentrate to hold herself back from the brink of orgasm. This girl was just too exquisite, too lovely, and now this, something she had dreamed of from the moment they had met, but had consigned to fantasy.

Leah's groaning lips found Lena's mouth and forced a squirming wet kiss on her. "Fuck me," Leah slurred between eager breaths, "Fuck the birthday girl."

Lena had to press her lips sealed around Leah's mouth to stifle a loud moan. Leah's body began to buck beneath her and she felt Leah's pussy tighten around her in the first spasm of climax. It was too much. Lena's hips thrashed as an irresistible shudder shook up through her body. A well of warmth between her legs seeped out into her insides, slowly at first, but then suddenly bursting as she felt her dick pulse and thicken, gushing with hot relief into Leah's pussy.

"Uhh..." Lena murmured, laughing deliriously, "Happy... birthday."

12