Sisterhood - Burning Bridges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down on Deniz's face, "You know for all the times I let you fuck me you never even made me come?"

Deniz snorted, seemed lost for a retort, and before she could speak Ivy reached down and whipped away the pillow from under Deniz's arm. Deniz elbow was yanked aside and off the edge of the bed and her head fell. "Hey!" she giggled.

Ivy clasped the pillow to her front and slid it between her spread thighs, pressing it over her dick. She felt the coolness of the cotton case against the underside of her shaft, and began to slowly rub.

"So now I'm gonna fuck your pillow-wife," Ivy made a show of gasping and groaning, gnawing on her lip as she squirmed against the pillow with a slow undulation of her hips.

"Hey!" Deniz repeated drowsily as she rolled herself back up onto her bed and pulled strands of her hair from out of her face.

Deniz's movements seemed clumsy and lethargic, but Ivy could see her gathering her wits and poising to snatch the pillow. She hopped away out of reach and quickened her rubbing, pressing the pillow firmly to her body to trap her dick upright against her stomach.

"Ohh yeahh," Ivy pushed her pleasure quicker to its peak with her own groaning. The coolness of the pillow gave way to the heat of friction. She felt a slight oiliness to the fabric, the accumulated trace of Deniz's warm body and her hair. She fancied too that she could smell Deniz on it as she rubbed, a faint watery blossom perfume masking a gathered salty sweat.

Deniz rolled and swung one leg over the edge of the bed to dismount, but then left it hanging there. "Ivy. Fuck off. Get your own pillow," she groaned. After a pause she looked up and grinned through the blear of sleep, "Oh no wait, of course, a pillow's no use to you, it doesn't have a dick."

"Uhh, don't worry, I'll give her back to you," Ivy grinned in reply just before her face broke into the scrunching grimace of climax. She bunched her fist and pressed the pillow tight to her dick as the pulsing swell made its way up from inside her body, then she stood on her tiptoes and clenched the muscles of her legs to push it out, felt the sudden tense sting of relief followed by throbbing relaxation as her cum began to pour out into the crumpled folds of the pillowcase and then slowly trickle down around her hot shaft.

As her orgasm broke into a rhythmic internal spasm, Ivy felt her butthole pulse with it, reviving a hot ache that had since faded. The memory of Katharina's big dick stretching her open, plowing deep into her and rubbing her sore. Katharina had made her come.

Ivy saw Deniz make to lift herself, so she peeled the pillow away before she was completely drained, letting her dick twitch in front of her, casting thick drips to the floor. She took the pillow in one hand and flung it with careful aim until it landed cum-side down across Deniz's face, "Here you go."

"Hey!" there was a smothered snarl from beneath the pillow before it was whipped away, revealing a tangle of black hair, strewn across Deniz's eyes and plastered to her skin with wetness, "Fucking hell!"

Ivy slid her hands round the waistband of her underwear to scoop up her gradually softening dick and tuck it back in. She spun around, smirking to herself. As she turned, she saw Slava still sitting upright on her bed. Slava looked quickly away.

"Find a nice girl," Ivy whispered, and turned to skip out of the room.

12