All Comments on 'Sisterhood - Friends'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ivy just needs to accept that she's really a sub and not the alpha girl she wants to be and try to exploit that. She can still play the right games by being on the seducing end of things if she teases the right people the right way.

Nice job Lia showing you're not as dumb as ivy wants to make you look.

Louise seems hot, but I still can't get into her from the narrative so far. And I'm really bad in some ways and would probably laugh my way to orgasm with Thara'th overly pronounthed lithp. Great job keeping it up in the text, but the poor girl.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Alas dkelley2112 if only Ivy would listen to reasonable people like you! You are spot on of course, but she is very stubborn and sees herself differently. Regarding Louise, she has a short story of her own coming up, which might help you get to know her better. And I have a major weakness for lisps, so I am afraid Thara had to thuffer for my pleasure!

bluemoves01bluemoves01over 1 year ago

Thanks 👍 another good story and so satisfying.. My second

saffron_threadsaffron_threadabout 1 year ago

yooo i love Thara'th lithp, tho cute! lol. i like how your characters display so much variation and unique little features like that, even things that rank philistines might tar as "imperfections" such as a lisp, or a touch of hirsutism, or especially how you put some respect on the bigger girls all throughout the series. the Sisterhood has impeccable taste in companions!

pickleherringpickleherringabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you again saffron! I like to celebrate various forms of beauty. Of course they are all hot (because it's a fantasy after all lol), but I love women of all shapes and sizes. Though as you may have noticed there is a particularly special place in my heart for big hefty hunks of womanhood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous