Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," Lena smiled, then hugged Leah tight to swing them both around and change direction. Lena strode forward, clasping Leah to her front and pushing her gently but firmly backwards, "So is this cousin of yours as beautiful as you are?"

"Um," Leah felt her cheeks warm with a blush, "I think probably a lot more beautiful. At least, she usually gets all the attention."

"Well, we shall see to it that tonight you get your fair share too," The hand that held Leah about the waist wandered slowly downwards to the top of her backside, pulling her hips forward to press tightly against Lena's, "Perhaps afterwards the two of you might like to join me and a friend for a drink?"

"I would love that," replied Leah.

With a graceful final turn, Lena twirled away from Leah, keeping hold of her hand, then swooped back in for a tight embrace just as the last fanfare of the music sounded. Leah, breathless, held herself pressed against Lena's body and looked up to see her face.

"Well," Lena smiled down at her, cheeks faintly reddened and the breath panting from her pretty mouth, "That was delightful. Thank you for being my dancing partner."

"Thank you for taking me," Leah gasped, smiling, "You did all the work."

Lena looked about her for a moment, then back at Leah, "Do you think, perhaps, I might have a kiss too?"

"Um," Leah was not sure why she hesitated. Her body pulsed with excitement, just as it had when Marianne had embraced her.

"You don't have to, if you don't want to," Leah detected perhaps a hint of disappointment in Lena's voice.

"No, no, I do," Leah said quickly. Even as she spoke, Lena's mouth closed in on hers. Having already been surprised by the bold passion of Marianne's parting kiss, Leah was this time at least partly ready, and opened her lips eagerly, pressing them against Lena's, their tongues sliding smoothly past each other. Leah's body trembled and her pussy throbbed hot as Lena squeezed her tight.

"Now," Lena grinned, stroking Leah's cheek, "Will you let me take you for a drink?"

"With pleasure," Leah smiled.

Lena took Leah's hand, "Let's find this cousin of yours."