Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 29

Story Info
Leah encounters a high-ranking dickgirl.
2.5k words
4.74
6.1k
9

Part 29 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahead, about half way between the two ends of the long chamber, there was a break in the opposing rows of beds, an empty space on either side of the central aisle. In place of the two missing beds were two archways facing each other, like the ones at the far ends. These, too, were covered by curtains that hung from metal rails. Looking to the right, Leah saw a brighter light shining in through a slim gap in the curtains. She heard a muffled chattering and the clink of glasses. Then she turned to the left, and saw the curtain there sweep aside as a very tall girl walked in.

Leah stopped still. She clutched the towel at her shoulders. The girl that stood a few paces ahead of her was one of the tallest she had seen that evening. She looked to be about the same height as Louise, the imposing, buxom bar girl. But unlike Louise, this girl's height was accentuated by an extremely slender figure. She was wearing a thin, translucent gown, rather like the one Marianne had worn, but in purple. Through the open front of the gown, Leah could see clearly the girl's firm, round breasts, her flat stomach, and her long, slim legs. And there between her thighs hung a similarly long and slender dick.

The girl turned to look at Leah, and likewise stopped walking. "Hi there," she called out. Her tone was wry, self-assured. In one hand she held a towel like Leah's own. She lifted it to her head and rubbed at her hair, which hung in long dark clumps, dripping wet. Leah noticed a small puddle of water at the girl's feet, where she wore a pair of scuffed, gold-colored sandals.

"Just been for a swim at the spa," the girl said, her long, delicate fingers working the towel against her scalp, "You been in yet?"

Leah shook her head, "No. Is it nice?"

"Invigorating," the girl smiled brightly, "Want me to take you there?"

"Oh," Leah glanced at the archway through which the girl had entered, "Well, if you've just been there, I guess you don't want to go again."

"I don't really mind," the girl replied, "I came in here to browse a bit, but if you..." the girl's voice trailed off, and she smiled at Leah, taking a few steps towards her.

Leah looked up as the girl approached. Her face had an elegant, elfin sort of beauty, with prominent cheekbones, bright eyes, and a broad smile filled with neat, gleaming white teeth. She looked a little older than most of the girls Leah had met at the ball, maybe in her early thirties, but sprightly, and athletic. She had very small, dainty ears for such a tall girl. Each bore a tiny silver earring. And Leah was somewhat surprised to see at the girl's neck a slim chain holding a little silver crucifix.

The girl looked down at Leah and as their eyes met, a frisson of heat shivered up through Leah's body and she felt her pussy begin to moisten. The girl had the same curious aura of power and mystery that Leah had witnessed in Marianne, and briefly in Julie, the only other one of the Seven Sisters that Leah had seen.

Leah had to get this girl to fuck her. She surprised herself with how quickly she came to the decision. She looked again at the archway the girl had come through, then at the opposite one, which Annika had said led to the bar. The bed just beside it was the one that Annika had said Kathi was waiting in. The curtains around the bed were drawn closed. Through them, Leah thought she could make out a figure reclining on the cushions, but she wasn't sure.

Leah swallowed once, a constricting pit of excitement in her throat. She pulled the towel from around her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. The girl's dick had lengthened. The skin of the shaft looked tighter, and it was sticking out hard, nearly level with Leah's chest.

"You can touch it if you like," the girl said, looking down.

Leah's hand was already reaching out as the girl spoke. It closed around the girl's dick, then stroked along its underside, reaching between the girl's legs to take a gentle hold of her balls.

"Would you like to, uh, try me?" Leah asked. The girl's balls felt smooth and heavy against Leah's palm. She hefted them once, testing their weight, then brought her hand back to the shaft of the girl's dick and gave it a few slow strokes.

The girl smiled, and Leah felt a stiff throb against the palm of her hand. The girl brushed the tips of her fingers against Leah's cheek, examining her face, seeming to appraise her. Then the girl's gaze lowered, and her fingers reached for Leah's neck. "You've been selected?" the girl asked.

"The necklace, you mean?" Leah looked down to where the girl held the chain around her neck.

"Who gave it to you?"

Leah hesitated for a moment. The girl's imperious tone made her question sound somehow like an accusation. "Marianne," Leah replied, searching the girl's face for a reaction.

"Okay," the girl murmured quietly. She looked up from examining the necklace to flash Leah a friendlier, more mischievous, smile, "Well then, let's try you out. What's your name?"

Leah still held the girl's dick in her hand, but had stopped pumping. It was now fully hard and sticking upright. It had what looked like a bit more than two fists' worth of length to it. Not quite as long or as thick as Marianne's, but still a very pleasing size, even in proportion to the girl's height.

"Leah," Leah replied, looking up.

"So, Leah, come here," the girl took Leah by the hand and led her firmly over to an empty bed on the left. She turned Leah to face the corner of the bed then lifted Leah's arms by the wrists to place her hands against the bedpost.

Leah vacillated over whether to ask the girl's name. It seemed ridiculous to be worried that such a simple question might be impertinent, but that was how it felt. The girl's aura, her beauty, and her haughty demeanor, made Leah suspect that she was of high status in the Sisterhood. She groped for a more oblique way of asking. "Uh, what name should I be groaning out when I come?"

The girl gave a sharp, hearty laugh, which Leah assumed was a good sign. "I'm Lauren," the girl replied.

"Lauren... ah, uhnnh," Leah repeated, her voice trailing off into a groan as she felt the girl's dick slide across her pussy from behind, parting its wet folds.

"That's right," the girl said softly at her ear, "You can say it like that."

Leah pushed against the bedpost to thrust her backside against Lauren's body. She was wetter than she had realized, and her pussy suddenly swallowed Lauren's dick, her opening stretching as it entered, then clamping tight around the shaft.

Leah moaned softly, and savored the first throbbing wave of satisfaction as she bumped her behind back several times against Lauren's hips, twisting a little to wring her pussy around the base of Lauren's dick as it reached its furthest depth inside her.

Leah looked over her shoulder, to see whether Lauren might want to kiss her, and saw that Lauren had spread her legs wide and bent them at the knees in order to lower herself to an appropriate height to enter her while standing. "Oh," Leah paused her grinding, "This isn't going to be so comfortable for you, is it?"

"Uh, yeah, maybe not," Lauren conceded. With a grunt, she pulled back and slid out of Leah, then sprang upright.

"Here," Leah reached further up the bedpost and took a firm hold of it with both hands to hoist herself up in the air. With one foot she found the edge of the wooden bedframe and wriggled her toes forward to wedge them between the frame and the mattress. She swung the other leg up onto the footboard of the bed, so that she stood some distance off the ground, hanging from the bedpost by her hands, with her legs spread wide.

Lauren put her hands on Leah's hips and nuzzled the tip of her dick against Leah's exposed pussy. "You can just lie down on the bed if you prefer," Lauren said.

"No no," Leah replied, "Do me like this. It's hot."

Taking more of her weight on her arms, Leah lowered her rear end, and with a wriggle of her hips slid herself back down onto Lauren's dick. The sensation of being pushed open, then slowly filled, was a little different in this position, somehow more acute. A tight, hot throb of satisfaction twitched up through her insides with the first thrust. Perhaps it was the tension in the muscles of her limbs as she clung to the bedframe, or the way her spread thighs stretched a little at the skin between her legs, made her feel vulnerable. Leah hoisted herself up and then down, letting the weight of her own body push her firmly onto Lauren's dick as it slid up into her.

Lauren groaned at Leah's ear. "I can see why she likes you," she said quietly.

"Who?" Leah grunted, bouncing back onto Lauren's dick with a twist of her hips, "Marianne?"

"Yeah," Lauren replied. She met Leah's next backward thrust with a sharp jolt of her hips that drove her dick deep, her slim hipbones digging into Leah's buttocks. "Why?" Lauren asked, "Is there someone else?"

"Uh, how... d'you... mean?" Leah was getting a little out of breath as she quickened her bouncing. Her arms were also beginning to tire from holding herself up, and she found it difficult to concentrate on what Lauren was saying as she started to lose herself in a slow and steady build-up to climax.

"Another important Sisterhood girl who has her eye on you," Lauren explained.

"Oh. Uh..." Leah stuck out her rear end and ground it from side to side, stretching herself deliciously around Lauren's unbending dick. "I dunno. I've been with quite a few of them."

"Well who's looking after you?" Lauren slid her hands up Leah's sides to reach round and hold her breasts, lifting them as Leah hoisted herself up once more.

Leah lingered a moment with the tip of Lauren's dick just pressed against her, teasing a few hot shivers of pleasure from the wet and sensitive outer folds of her pussy. Then she lowered herself sharply back down again. She realized she had misjudged the angle a little when she felt Lauren's dick prang up against the top of her pussy, nearly missing its mark but then sliding roughly backward and deep into her with a quiet squelch.

"Leh-ehh-na. Ungh..." Leah grunted out the name, her fingers tensing around the bedpost as she hauled herself back from the brink of orgasm. She assumed that if anyone was looking after her then it was probably Lena. Lena had intimated as much back when they had first met, and Marianne had seemed specifically to leave her in Lena's care.

"You coming already?" Lauren asked, laughing, "I thought it was my name you promised to moan out loud."

Leah grit her teeth and groaned, not quite able to answer. She heard the shuffle of Lauren kicking off her sandals, then Lauren reached up and put her hands on the bedpost just above Leah's. There was a brief intake of breath and with a 'hup' Lauren pulled herself up by the arms to spring up onto the bedframe behind Leah in the same position, one leg spread up onto the footboard, the other with her foot wedged under the mattress just beside Leah's.

As Lauren heaved herself up, Leah sat down firmly on her dick, grinding and groaning. Supported against the front of Lauren's thighs, she could take some of the weight off her limbs and let herself be bounced as Lauren worked quickly up to a rapid, vigorous thrusting. No longer in control and able to pace herself, Leah felt a succession of burning throbs well up from her pussy as it slid roughly up and down Lauren's dick.

As the bubble of tension began to burst inside her, Leah felt the room about her spin. Then she looked around, puzzled, and noticed that it really did seem to be spinning. Or pitching forward, rather. There was a loud creak and the scrape of wood on stone, and she realized that it was the bed that was lurching, the far end of it lifting off the floor as she and Lauren leaned back. Startled, Leah's fingers lost their grip and she fell back into Lauren's lap, then Lauren gave a brief, girlish scream as she too lost purchase and fell backwards, flailing, Free of their weight, the bed righted itself with a loud creak and slam.

Lauren's hands slid down from Leah's chest to grab desperately at her waist, pulling her backwards as they both fell. Leah twisted free and rolled to one side, her knees and the heels of her outstretched hands striking hard against the stone floor. Despite the shock, and the pain of her fall, Leah's most urgent concern was for her suddenly achingly empty pussy. She slumped forward on her front and pressed her hips to the warm, hard stone, trying to grind her way back to climax from the tantalizing weak throb of an unfinished orgasm.

"Uh...," Leah gasped, "Don't stop... put it... I'm, ahh...!"

She heard Lauren clamber to her feet, then felt a strong grip drag her backwards by the hips, and then finally her pussy was nudged open and filled, flooding her body with a delicious hot relief. Leah arched her back to lift and hold her hips steady as Lauren slammed deep into her, then again, and again, her movements quickly gathering pace until each collision raised a loud, echoing clap against Leah's backside.

"Ohhh, fu-uh-uck, yeah!" Leah groaned loudly, releasing the tension inside her chest as her orgasm burst and pulsed out into her limbs. Her head slumped forward against the floor and she felt a slow trail of saliva fall from her lips as her pussy spasmed tight around the hardness inside it.

After the first few shuddering throbs, she felt Lauren slide quickly out of her and leave go of her hips. Then came a shrill grunt and a warm splash of cum right between her shoulder blades, another up her back, and then more fell on her hips and across the cheeks of her behind, dripping down the backs of her thighs.

Once the agony of her climax had abated, Leah felt a distinct quietness in the room. The memory of the loud crash from the bed rang in her ears, but only her own and Lauren's panting breaths now echoed off the stone floor.