Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 31

Story Info
Leah is reunited with her cousin Caroline.
3.4k words
4.75
4.6k
9
0

Part 31 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she padded idly along on her bare feet, Leah heard around her again the occasional grunts and groans that had momentarily hushed when she and Lauren had caused the bed to crash loudly against the floor. She wondered who might be in each of the beds, and whom out of the girls she had met so far she would most enjoy meeting again.

"Yvonne?" she called out hesitantly, just loud enough that she could probably be heard by the occupants of nearby beds, assuming they were paying attention.

"In here, big girl," called out a husky voice that definitely wasn't Yvonne's. It was followed by a titter of laughter. Leah couldn't place which bed it had come from. All of those nearby had their curtains drawn. She shook her head, chuckling to herself, and walked on.

A loud, deep moan echoed along the chamber from up ahead, towards the far end. Even diminished by distance, it sounded considerably louder than the other cries around her. Leah paused and strained her ears. The moan came again, longer and louder. The voice was deep and hoarse, sounded almost like the lowing of a cow or another large animal. It seemed to convey a sort of desperation in pleasure, beginning as a near-soundless gasp and then slowly deepening into a long, uneven groan, as if the girl producing it were having to muster a great effort to even get the sound out of her lungs.

Leah walked slowly on, towards what she perceived as the source of the sound. Though it excited her, something about the moaning was also slightly unsettling. When it rang out again, closer, from a few beds further up on the left, she realized that what nagged her about it was a certain vague familiarity. She had heard something like it before. Not anywhere near as intense, but the same sort of sound at least, and in the same voice. She had heard it elsewhere, not that evening in the Summer House, but before, at home, the few times that Caroline had brought back some guy that she had picked up in a bar.

Leah quickened her steps, a dreadful, nervous excitement rising in her stomach. She stopped and pivoted once on her heels, about to turn back and walk away, but found she couldn't. And then, a short distance further along, she saw it. One bed had its curtains on all three sides pulled wide open, exposing its occupants to full view. At the foot of the bed knelt a slightly older-looking but very attractive Sisterhood girl with long brown hair. In front of the girl, and lying on her side facing away from Leah, was her cousin Caroline. Leah couldn't see Caroline's face, but she was unmistakable from her broad, fleshy back, her smooth, tanned skin, and the bulging cheeks of her big behind. And of course the moaning. It was just like the sound that Leah had sometimes heard Caroline make when she reached orgasm, or was about to, only much louder and more desperate.

The Sisterhood girl on the bed was kneeling astride one of Caroline's thick thighs, and holding Caroline's other leg raised straight up in the air. From where Leah was standing, she could see just the very base of the girl's dick. The rest was buried firmly in Caroline's pussy. The girl was barely moving, making only a slow and very faint rocking motion of her hips while she held herself inside Caroline. The girl gave a brief, sharp twitch, her slim buttocks tensing, and Caroline's body trembled in response, shaking the slight folds of fat that were creased up at her waist and hip.

There was a delay between the movement and Caroline's next cry, during which Leah could just make out the whisper-like hiss of the breath slowly leaving Caroline's throat before deepening enough to strike her vocal chords. Caroline seemed this time to murmur the beginnings of a few phrases through her moans, "Uhh, yeah... That's... I'm... unnnnnnnghh."

The Sisterhood girl clapped one hand against Caroline's backside in a playful smack, sending a ripple across the skin. "Shh-shu-shush, just enjoy," she said, smiling. She spoke in an excited, cheerful tone, just a little out of breath, "Ooh, yes. You have a delightful tight pussy. It's clamping down on me. Feels sooo good. You're coming again aren't you? What's that, fifteen? Sixteen? I'm afraid I might have lost count."

"Sev-" Caroline grunted, "Seve- Unh! Ohhh, fuuuuck!" she drawled out the last word in an agonized moaning cry.

Leah stood still, transfixed. She became aware that she was staring only once the girl straddling Caroline's leg leaned her head back and to the side to take a deep breath, and suddenly locked eyes with Leah. Leah startled, and made the first half-step to turn away, but there was nowhere to conceal herself, and it was too late.

Holding Leah's gaze, the girl clasped Caroline's upright leg to her body. "We have an onlooker," she announced matter-of-factly.

The girl had an energetic sparkle to her eyes, and a disarmingly sweet smile. Her long brown hair was tinged with a few lighter auburn streaks. She was athletic, fairly small-chested, and had just a slight thickening at her hips.

"Er, hi," Leah said, suddenly aware of her own bare skin, and an acute warming at her cheeks. She had watched enough Sisterhood girls having sex that it ought by now to be no big deal to have interrupted one of them in the act. But this was different.

The girl seemed to ponder something, and a pensive frown crossed her face. She addressed Caroline, though still holding her eyes fixed on Leah, looking her up and down. "Oh," she smiled, "I think it might be her."

"Uh?" Caroline groaned, not looking round.

"Your cousin, was it?" the girl asked.

Caroline gave an indistinct grunt. She half turned, eyes still closed, and put one hand to her brow in a gesture of exhaustion.

"Let's take a break, shall we?" the girl shifted back a little on Caroline's leg, "I'll let you two catch up for a bit."

"Oh, it's okay, don't..." Leah began.

"Uh, just..." Caroline gasped, interrupting, "Unh... just... one more. Please."

"Oh you," the girl chided, chuckling. She slid forward again, snuggling her hips up close between Caroline's legs. Then she held still. She hung her head backwards, looking up at the canopy of the bed and breathing deeply, as if in a state of meditation. Leah thought she could just make out a faint tensing and untensing in the muscles of the girl's stomach and legs.

Then after a moment's silence Caroline drew breath in a loud gasp and held it in, a silent tension seeming to build in her body, which then stiffened, shook, and finally erupted into a long, throaty moan that rang in a loud echo off the stone walls.

When Caroline's climax seemed to have abated, the Sisterhood girl righted her head and exhaled slowly through pursed lips. She shuffled nimbly backward to disengage herself, then rolled Caroline over onto her back, letting Caroline's leg fall and bounce down against the mattress like a dead weight. The girl swung down off the bed and stooped to retrieve what looked like a pair of leggings and some sort of silken shirt. She threw them over her shoulder, holding them there with one hand, and walked towards Leah. The girl's glistening wet dick bobbed stiffly in front of her with each step, hard and upright. She passed Leah, stopping only briefly to reach out one hand and stroke Leah's cheek. "You know, your cousin's kind of hot," she called over her shoulder towards the bed. And with a sweet smile, she walked on, sauntering cheerfully down the gangway between the two rows of beds.

Leah turned back to the bed. Caroline lay sprawled out on her back. The back of one forearm covered her eyes, as if she were shielding herself from the light. Her body looked completely slack. Her big breasts were slumped across her chest, rising and falling with each deep breath, and Leah could see the short fuzz of trimmed hair between her spread legs.

Caroline cleared her throat with a dry cough. "Uhh. Hi," she groaned, "Just, er... give me a minute."

Leah took a step closer, "Should I leave?"

"It's really you, huh?" said Caroline. Her chest shook with an exhausted laugh. Then she lifted her arm from her face and turned to look at Leah for the first time since she had arrived.

"It's me," Leah gave an embarrassed laugh. She looked down and realized that she was clutching her breasts to her chest. She felt foolish, and immediately let them drop. She giggled, "And it's really you?"

"Yeah," Caroline sighed. She turned to look up at the canopy of the bed, then patted the duvet beside her, "So, come on. Come and join me up here for a moment."

Leah skipped over to the of the bed. Caroline was laid out along its near edge, and did not seem inclined to move, so after a moment's hesitation, Leah clambered carefully on all fours over Caroline's supine body. Leah felt a brief but acute twinge of awkwardness as her own breasts dangled heavily beneath her just above Caroline's stomach. She tried not to look, but her eyes darted downward of their own accord and gave her a close glimpse of Caroline's pussy, still shiny wet with moisture. Leah knelt beside Caroline, facing her, and leaning to one side on her arm.

Caroline sighed again. "We should go get a drink. In a moment. Just let me..." Caroline said, then her voice trailed off and she exhaled slowly, "Whew!"

"You need to recover," Leah laughed.

"Fuuuck," Caroline exclaimed. She gave a sharp grunt and heaved herself over onto her side to face Leah. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?" asked Leah, confused.

"About all this," Caroline raised one arm and waved at the room about them.

"About the... I didn't know!" Leah protested, "You think I knew about all this?"

"So you really didn't?" Caroline looked skeptical.

"Of course not!" Leah hissed, mindful of keeping her voice down. Neither of the immediately neighboring beds looked occupied, but she couldn't be sure. And there were still occasional groans from a little further off. "You think I invited you on purpose to get...? For... this?"

Caroline lowered her voice a little in turn, "Oh. Wow. So you mean you were, er, initiated for the first time tonight as well?"

Leah had so far avoided meeting her cousin's gaze directly. Now she looked down at her face. Caroline's cheeks were bright pink, there was a thin beading of sweat across her forehead and her upper lip, and her bob of brown hair was tousled into a scruffy tangle at the back. She was looking up at Leah with an excited, conspiratorial smile, just like at home when they had gossip to share.

It would of course be ridiculous to deny that she too had had sex with Sisterhood girls, but Leah felt acutely embarrassed confessing it out loud. "Yes," she replied, glancing away, "I, um, I met this one girl earlier. She was a... one of them too."

"Go Leah!" Caroline clapped her hand on Leah's thigh. "Oh wait. Was it...? What was her name? Marianne! Was it her?"

In pondering her reply, Leah found she had to cast her mind back what felt like an extremely long time, to when she and Caroline had arrived at the gates of the house earlier that evening. Back then, Leah's thoughts and, she recalled with an inward cringe, much of her conversation, had been filled with Marianne. And now she had met Marianne, and bedded her. It had been absolutely spectacular, but of course very different from what she had imagined before she had learned about the nature of the Sisterhood. Talking now to Caroline, what had happened seemed unreal, like the feeling upon putting down an engaging novel after having read for hours.

"Yeah," Leah answered, gathering her thoughts, "I mean, no. It wasn't her. I met a different girl first. But then I also met Marianne later."

"And?" Caroline looked up at her excitedly, "How was it?"

"Well," Leah could feel her cheeks turn slowly red. She laughed, "It was... well, amazing."

"So she's one of them too, right?" Caroline asked.

"Yes," Leah smiled to herself, noting that Caroline's question must mean that she had not yet met Marianne herself. Leah wasn't quite sure why, but this pleased her.

"So you like it, then? With them."

"Yes. Of course," Leah replied. She noticed a slight frown on Caroline's face. The question felt a little like an attack on something dear to her. "Why wouldn't I?" she retorted.

"Oh no, I just thought, you know, because you only like girls. Girls like us, I mean. I thought you might be put off by..." Caroline lowered her voice, and gave a brief giggle, "... the dicks."

"Oh. Fair enough," Leah laughed, disarmed. "No. I've kind of gotten to like it. And you?"

"Ohh yeah," Caroline enthused, her voice dropping to a low purr, "Fuck, I never, ever want to leave this place."

Something occurred to Leah suddenly. She glanced down at Caroline's neck and saw what she had not noticed before. Then she turned her eyes discreetly to her own necklace. The three pleated silver chains were the same, and the plaque. Leah couldn't tell at a glance whether the inscription on Caroline's matched hers. But it looked similar at least.

It struck Leah that she hadn't considered even fleetingly the practicalities of her commitment to join the Sisterhood as a pet girl. She would presumably have to move out of the flat she shared with Caroline. Would she even get the chance to go back and retrieve her belongings? She had assumed so, but now she wasn't absolutely sure.

With a deep yawn and a stretch of her arms, Caroline hauled herself up into a sitting position. She shook her head and forced her eyes wide open. She didn't seem to have noticed where Leah had just been looking.

"So," Leah got to her knees and climbed down off the edge of the bed, "Shall we go get that drink?"

"Definitely," Caroline laughed, "I could really, really do with one."

Leah took a firm hold of Caroline's hands. She leaned back a little to take Caroline's weight and pulled her up onto her feet. Caroline staggered, seemed for a moment to be about to pitch forward, but grabbed Leah about the shoulders to steady herself.

"You okay?" Leah laughed. She was reminded of the few times she had had to help a drunken Caroline up the stairs to her bed. "You're not drunk, are you?"

"No," Caroline replied. She craned her neck to one side and then the other, stretching, "I've just been... er, in that position for a long time, I guess. Do you know what time it is?"

"No," Leah looked down at her own bare body, "Oh. My phone? Do you still have it?"

"Don't worry," Caroline pointed down the chamber, back the way Leah had come. She took a first step away from the bed, her arm still around Leah's shoulder, "I left everything in a locker back at the entrance. It's safe. Do you have any clothes, by any chance?"

Leah shook her head, "No."

They reached the foot of the bed and Caroline let go of Leah and reached down to retrieve something. Leah flinched when she got a sudden glimpse of Caroline's bare pussy as she bent over. "Here," Caroline said, standing up straight and putting her arm around Leah's waist, "Help me into these."

Leah looked down, "Heels? Are you sure? You don't seem so steady on your feet."

"I'm fine," Caroline waved her hand, "Just recovering, is all." She held Leah tight beside her as she lifted one leg and angled her foot into a tall black high-heeled shoe. "Would you?" she nodded down at her feet.

Leah crouched to do the straps over the bridge of Caroline's foot. There was one broad one at the front, which bared her toes, and another at the ankle. Leah noted that they were not the same shoes that she and Caroline had arrived in.

Caroline held to the bedpost and lifted her other foot, and Leah slipped the second shoe on and buckled it likewise. "There," Leah said, standing up. Thinking about their shoes, and the outfits in which they had arrived, Leah looked to Caroline's ears and noted that her hoop earrings had gone.

"We want to look good, after all," Caroline said, smiling.

Leah put her hand to her head and felt her tangled, cum-encrusted hair. She tried to pull a few strands into order at the sides of her face. She looked around, "Yeah. Shame there are no mirrors in here."

"You look great. A bit ruffled, but hot," Caroline took Leah's hand and squeezed it. "Oh my god," she squeaked, "We have got so much to talk about. Come on."

Caroline teetered unsteadily as they took their first few steps back down the gangway through the middle of the chamber. Leah had to hold her cousin's arm tightly a couple of times to right her as she lurched on her heels, but after a while they fell into a steadier rhythm, walking side by side, Caroline's heels striking the stone in sharp clacks.

"Fuck, a bra at least would be handy," Caroline muttered, clutching her swaying breasts with her free hand.

Leah listened again to the faint sound of groaning and giggling from some of the beds they passed. She thought about what she had just seen, Caroline and the other girl. "So," she began, haltingly, "That girl you were with. Just now..."

"Oh wow, yeah," Caroline whispered excitedly, "That was... I mean, they're all fun, in different ways, but that was just mind-blowing!"

"It, er, sounded like it," Leah laughed.

"Yeah," said Caroline absently, "Tantric something. Sex yoga. She's into meditation, breathing exercises, that sort of thing."

Now that she had recovered from the initial shock, Leah was curious. She felt a slight twinge of chagrin that the attractive girl Caroline was with had not stopped for a kiss as she had passed, or at least introduced herself. "What's her name?" she asked.

"Vera," Caroline replied.

"Vera," Leah repeated. She liked the name. It seemed to fit, for a mysterious, slightly older girl. "So have you met many more of them? Was she the one that initiated you?"

They came to a stop as they reached the two opposing archways that Leah had passed earlier. "Oh wow," Caroline whispered, tugging on Leah's hand to pull her closer, "Someone is having a really good time."

Leah had heard it faintly already as they had approached. But with the loud clatter of Caroline's heeled steps now silent, the sound from a nearby bed was suddenly more vivid. It was subdued, but insistent. Rather than the loud moans or cries that Leah had heard elsewhere, the voices from within the bed were panting and grunting rhythmically. It was almost like the sound of two women hard at work on some physically demanding task, or exercising at the gym. Or it would have been if not for the occasional soft clap of bare bodies colliding, followed by a sort of muffled, gurgling sigh.

Leah looked up at the array of scarves tied to the bedposts, and recalled only then that this was the bed where she had left Kathi just before. She felt a well of excitement and trepidation rise in her throat. She scried the curtains as best she could, and thought she could make out at least Lauren's silhouette.

"Let's leave them to it," Leah turned and lifted her hand towards the archway to their left, "It's this way, right?"

"Oh," Caroline turned her head towards Leah, but kept her eyes still fixed on the bed in front of them, "Have you been to the spa yet?"

"No," Leah replied, "Is it nice?"

"Amazing. The spa alone would already have made this one of the best parties you've ever invited me to," Caroline turned to look at Leah with an excitable grin, "I have got to take you there. But first a drink."

"Okay," Leah led on to the archway.