Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 34

Story Info
Caroline treats Leah to a massage in the sauna.
2.8k words
4.67
4.3k
7
0

Part 34 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** CONTENT WARNING: Not sure whether this really warrants a warning, but just in case... Leah and Caroline are cousins, and things get slightly steamy between them in this chapter. Not much, but a bit of intimate massage and sexual tension. If that counts as incest for you and you don't like it, skip this one. This is quite a short chapter to bridge two parts of the action.

***

Leah caught her breath as she watched Lena disappear through one of the nearby darkened archways. She leaned back, drew a deep sigh, and let her head fall back with a bump onto the stone floor at the edge of the pool. Her frustration burned, but so too did her curiosity. It was disconcerting to think that Lena might be rushing off to have sex with another, preferred girl. But Leah judged it unlikely, or at least unlikely to be the only reason. Lena was involved in Sisterhood politics, that much Leah knew, and she had a strong hunch that Lena's business had more to do with Sisterhood affairs than purely with sex. It nagged her that she knew so little about what those affairs might be.

Leah took in a voluminous gulp of steamy air then slumped forward and let herself slowly sink into the pool. The warm water lapped up over her ears and eyes, and enveloped her once again in its rushing silence. Underwater, she reached down between her legs and gripped her throbbing hot pussy. She pushed her fingers into its folds and felt them slide apart, then she gripped tight and clasped her thighs together to squirm her way to an intense yet disappointingly easy climax, a simple, physical relief pulsing up through her body. A bubbling groan left her lips and sounded out, muffled, in the water around her. Water flooded suddenly into her mouth and she kicked up and broke the surface, coughing. She staggered back, one hand still clasped between her legs nursing the remains of her orgasm.

"You okay?" Leah recognized Caroline's voice. She tossed the cloy of wet hair from her face and brought her free hand to her eyes to wipe them dry. She saw Caroline standing nearby, her bare shoulders just above the surface of the water.

"Yeah," Leah wheezed. "Just, ah, swallowed some water."

Caroline looked down. She giggled, "Are you rubbing yourself off down there?"

"No, I just..." Leah began, then let the phrase trail off, unable to think of a retort. She had more or less reconciled herself to the slight but pervasive awkwardness of having Caroline around again, now that they had both discovered the Sisterhood's secrets. But however much she told herself that it didn't matter, one prospect that still made Leah feel very uneasy was the thought that Caroline would find out how abjectly and desperately Leah craved the attentions of Sisterhood girls. And she knew she would be unable to conceal it if Caroline ever actually witnessed her having sex with one of them. She already regretted sucking Yvonne's dick at the bar earlier. Or at least she regretted having done it in front of Caroline.

"So did you have a nice time?" Caroline smiled.

Leah discreetly disengaged her hand from between her legs, "I wasn't-"

"No," Caroline laughed, "I meant just now with Lena."

"Yes," Leah replied flatly, "It was nice to catch up."

"Catch up?" Caroline's mischievous eyes searched Leah's face.

"Okay. And we had sex too, of course," said Leah, smiling despite her irritation, "And you?"

Caroline stepped closer. "She has an absolutely giant dick," she whispered excitedly.

"The friend you saw just now?" Leah wondered whether it might have been Katharina, the girl she had met earlier who had the same very salient feature. But she felt disinclined to press Caroline for details.

"Yes," Caroline said gaily, stepping forward to take Leah's hand. "Now, let's go enjoy the sauna. I bet you could do with a massage."

Leah was pulled along and into the water as Caroline plunged forward to swim away. Caroline let go of Leah's hand and rolled over onto her back to wave and gesture her to follow. Leah sprang forward and they swam side by side towards the far end of the pool.

Leah followed Caroline's lead and turned in the water to swim a lazy backstroke, propelling herself with her legs. She looked up at the ceiling and drank in the serene grandness of the room. Above her she could see another of the narrow skylights that Lena had pointed out earlier, a distant sliver of starry sky visible for a moment as she passed beneath.

A few strokes further, Leah felt her head knock sharply against something solid behind her. She startled and floundered before setting her feet on the floor of the pool. As Caroline swam up beside her, still on her back, Leah reached out to grab her by the shoulder and prevent her from colliding with the same object. Then she turned to look.

"What?" Caroline flopped over.

Leah gestured to the object in front of them. In the first moment after she had bumped into it, Leah had thought they might already have achieved the far end of the pool. But it felt far too soon for that. Instead, floating heavily in the water, nearly submerged at one end, was a very large rectangular wooden object.

"It's a wardrobe," said Leah, noting the joins of the doors and the carved headpiece. She gave a laugh of disbelief.

"Oh. A wardrobe," Caroline repeated, looking similarly surprised.

"So it just fell in?" Leah wondered. She recalled the wardrobes at the side of the pool when they had entered. "Should we tell someone?"

"Dunno," said Caroline. Then she plunged forward and dove beneath the water, slipping out of sight beneath where the wardrobe floated.

Leah waded slowly round. She put her hand to the foot of the wardrobe and gave it a slight push, verifying that it was indeed floating, as it bobbed and began slowly drifting away. She made her way around it and found Caroline at the other side having just surfaced.

"Just floating there. Okay," Caroline shrugged. Then she leaned out into the water and resumed swimming.

Bemused, Leah shook her head and followed, this time adopting a steady breaststroke and keeping her eyes ahead of her. Swimming in Caroline's wake, she could make out now the far end of the pool. A few girls were gathered there, either reclining in the water or sitting naked on the edge of the pool with their legs dangling in. As she came closer, Leah could make out most of the girls' faces, but none of them were girls she knew. Those sitting out of the water were recognizable as Sisterhood girls.

Behind where the girls sat was the far wall. Set into the wall was a row of several identical small archways, each barred by a pair of wooden swinging doors with horizontal slats. Like the batwing doors to a saloon, they didn't quite fill the archway, leaving a small gap at the bottom and a larger semicircular space at the top. As she got closer, Leah saw a thicker steam pouring slowly out from the gaps, then she felt its heat against her face.

With a final kick, Caroline coasted up to the edge of the pool, a few meters away from where the other girls were gathered. She planted her hands on the tiles and sprang up to haul herself out. Leah watched the water pour off her cousin's broad, full figure, and averted her eyes when she caught a flash of Caroline's pussy from behind as she clambered out.

Leah reached and pulled herself up on her arms beside where Caroline stood. Caroline offered her hand and Leah took it gratefully, letting herself be heaved up and out onto her knees and then to her feet.

Leah glanced over at the group of girls sitting nearby, and caught a few of them looking at her, or perhaps at Caroline. Some looked away, but a slim, blonde-haired Sisterhood girl gave her a brief smile of acknowledgment.

"Through here," Caroline said excitedly. She nodded to the nearest door, then stepped forward to bat it open and led Leah through.

The door knocked against Leah's body as she passed into a thick cloud of hot steam. The pool had already been very warm, but here the heat was more intense still. It was pervasive, and glowed against Leah's skin, making her feel curiously as if she were swaddled in warm blankets while also being acutely aware of her nakedness. As she took her first breaths, the air stung hot in her nostrils, then flooded her lungs with warm moisture, an invigorating, cleansing sensation.

"It's hot," she whispered excitedly to Caroline. Even as the remains of the water from the pool dripped down off her shoulders Leah could feel the first prickle of sweat bead out across her skin, first on her brow, and her upper lip, then under her breasts and down her back.

"Great, isn't it?" Caroline replied. She held firmly on to Leah's hand and led her further into the room.

The steam about them was so thick that even Leah's view of Caroline's face right next to her was tinged with a slight gray haze. There were no lamps as far as she could see, but there was the glow from the pool chamber behind them, and more light from what looked like another archway further ahead and to their right. In front of her, Leah saw silhouettes walking by across their path and heard the echoes of quiet chatter. Then she saw a series of regularly-spaced rectangular blocks rather like the monolithic tombstones of a cathedral, but smaller.

Caroline led her up to stand in front of one of the blocks. "What's this?" Leah asked. The size and shape of the block reminded Leah of a gymnastic vaulting box, only carved from a solid block of stone. It was trapezoid in shape, tapering slightly as it rose from the floor, and ended in a flat top about the width of a human body and that was level with her waist.

"Get on and lie down," Caroline nudged Leah forward, "On your front."

Leah spread her legs to straddle the block and stretched forward to lay herself face down on top of it, turning her head to one side so that her cheek pressed against its hard surface.

Behind her, Caroline took hold of Leah's thighs and stretched them apart over the block so that she gripped it with her legs. "Further back," Caroline pulled gently on Leah's hips.

"Like this?" Leah shifted and wriggled, lifting herself a little off the stone surface to avoid scraping the front of her body as she slid further back, until her rear end was just perched near the edge.

"That's right," Caroline walked round to Leah's side and pulled her arm out to place it in a similar gripping stance down the side of the block. "Like this. Like you're hugging it," Caroline said, "Nice, isn't it?"

The position reminded Leah of riding a horse, legs splayed over the saddle while she hugged it by the neck. The stone was smooth and very warm against her front. It felt like bathing in the hot sun. There was a faint hint of perfume and the smell of bare skin left by the bodies of other girls who had lain on the block before her.

"Uh, yeah," Leah sighed. Between her legs she felt the top of her pussy pressed firmly against the hot, hard stone, and above it her opening exposed to the steamy air, the skin around it damp with sweat.

Caroline put her hands to Leah's shoulders. "So just relax," she whispered, and began gently rubbing at the muscles between her shoulder blades.

"Uh," Leah grunted, feeling the first rush of relaxation tingle up her spine in response to Caroline's touch, "You don't have to..."

"Shh," Caroline purred, "Just enjoy. You need it. You can do me after, if you really want to."

"Uhhuh, okay," Leah replied, "Thanks."

Caroline's touch was firm and rough. She worked at the muscles with force, pressing and kneading with the tips of her fingers, letting out a quiet grunt of effort with each movement. She made her way down from the nape of Leah's neck to the small of her back, with short regressions back up to worry at particular points she deemed in need of more attention. Occasionally she would pause and hammer rapidly up and down with the heels of her hands, just skirting the limits of what was pleasant.

Caroline reached the base of Leah's spine and slid her hands over onto the very tops of Leah's buttocks, but then to Leah's great relief she stopped and stepped back. The massage had been very pleasurable, and deeply relaxing, but at the same time Leah still found the situation quite uncomfortable. They had given each other massages before, at home. But only the back and shoulders, or the legs, and not laid out naked like this.

Leah lay savoring the sensation of her body as a serene dead weight pressed against the hot stone. Her eyelids fell and she felt for a moment the irresistible warm sinking feeling of incipient sleep. She shook it off and was about to heave herself up when she felt Caroline's hands clap down across the tops of her thighs and take them in a firm grip. They slid haltingly upward, eased by the sweat across Leah's skin, until Caroline had the bottom half of one buttock in each hand. Her grip stretched at the skin around Leah's pussy, pulling it open.

"Ah," Leah gasped, "You don't need to..." She tensed tight in an attempt to hold the cheeks of her behind together and prevent Caroline from being able to see her butthole, though it felt as though it was probably too late.

"Relax," Caroline chided her softly, "It's only your ass." She tightened her grip and Leah felt her behind lurch heavily from side to side as Caroline shook it.

"Yes, it's my ass," Leah replied, laughing, "Emphasis on 'mine'. So hands off."

"They really love your ass, the Sisterhood girls," Caroline began massaging as she spoke, leaning her weight onto her fingers as she dug them into the soft mass of Leah's backside, "A lot of them were going on about how much they want to fuck you."

"Oh?" said Leah. She closed her eyes and tried to rein in the burgeoning swell of arousal that flooded up from her pussy at the thought of it being filled with more Sisterhood girls' dicks. She still ached inside with the memory of her encounter with Lena in the pool.

"You are going to get seriously, royally fucked later on," Caroline purred. She inched her thumbs inwards until they sat just beside the outermost folds of Leah's pussy, pressing gently to pinch them up into a ridge.

"Caro!" Leah cried as she felt the tip of one thumb glide across her opening. She gave a loud shriek of indignation that subsided into incredulous laughter.

"Sorry," Caroline giggled, "Just messing with you." She let go and slapped the back of her hand against one cheek of Leah's behind with a loud clap.

Leah hoisted herself quickly up on her arms and swung round to sit up on the block. Aware of the echoes of her own cry still ringing off the walls of the chamber, she lowered her voice to a hissed whisper, "What are you doing?"

"Just warming you up for them," Caroline giggled.

Leah sat for a moment. Despite her irritation, she felt a pleasurable hot pang as her pussy pressed up against the warm stone of the block beneath her. She sprang down and set her feet back on the floor. "And now you're expecting me to do that to you in return, are you?" she said warily.

"No. Let's go," Caroline waved her hand in dismissal, "I just wanted to get us properly in the mood, is all." She nodded ahead of her further into the chamber, where the outlines of other girls' bodies could be seen through the steam.

"The mood for what?" Leah frowned.

"What do you think?" Caroline smiled, "Getting fucked by Sisterhood girls."

"Okay," said Leah, exasperated, "So let's go and do that then. Instead of..."

Caroline looked at her pointedly. For a moment Leah felt a sudden dread embarrassment when it seemed as though Caroline was about to complete the phrase that she had let trail off: Instead of fucking each other.

But Caroline simply turned and led her on. "Over here," she said, "Let's see who's around."

As they walked, Leah reflected that what had perhaps irritated her more than Caroline's invasive overintimacy was the fact that Caroline seemed to be assuming for herself the role of the more experienced one. It annoyed Leah to think that Caroline had presumed that she needed to help work her, Leah, into the right mood for sex with Sisterhood girls.