Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 37

Story Info
Yvonne gets some comeuppance, and Kathi reappears.
3.3k words
4.82
3.6k
8
0

Part 37 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** CONTENT WARNING: Annika pisses on Yvonne's face! Tbh, she deserves it, so I'm not going to apologize. It's a fairly short bit of the chapter, so if you're not terribly squeamish, you can read along until you hear Yvonne say "For boring stuff", then skim several paragraphs until you hear Lena say to Leah "Well you are very dear to me." You have been warned! The next chapter will be back to the somewhat more vanilla hot-girls-fucking theme.

***

Where before it had felt luxuriously warm, now with her body coated in sweat and fresh out of the oppressive heat of the sauna, a ripple of gooseflesh shivered across Leah's arms and legs. The girls who had been lounging at the rim of the pool were gone. Somebody had dragged the floating wardrobe part way out, and it was perched at the edge, one corner hanging out over the surface of the water.

Leah stepped to the edge of the pool, put the palms of her hands together, and sprang forward to dive in head first. She swam several slow strokes underwater, her chest glancing against the bottom of the pool. The water washed across her face and through her hair as she thrust forward. Then she let her arms hang at her sides, kicked upwards, and broke the surface to draw air.

She could see Lena, through the thin blanket of warm mist over the water, sitting close to where Leah had found her before. Lena was now in the company of two other girls. One was chest-deep in the water, in the same arms-up, reclining pose as Lena and sitting just beside her. The other, a few paces further away, was sitting up with her legs dangling into the water over the lip of the pool. As Leah swam closer, she recognized the second figure as Annika. Her lush brown hair was wet and flattened tight against her head and shoulders. Then the first figure raised her head and Leah saw from a distance Yvonne's impish smile.

Yvonne waved. Leah found herself quickening her strokes, then she checked herself and slowed to a leisurely swim as she approached the others. A few meters away from them, Leah ducked and dove again beneath the water. She kicked her way down and then up again in a smooth arc, surfacing between Lena and Yvonne. With a gasp of exhilaration she shook her head from side to side, flinging drops of water from the ends of clumps of her long wet hair.

"Hello," said Yvonne, flinching and holding up her hand to shield herself from the splashes.

Lena sat, impassive, faintly smiling, as drops of water struck her face.

Leah tossed her hair behind her, then wrung it out over her shoulder. "Hi," she said to the two other girls. She felt glad to see them both again. Too, she felt a rising giddy excitement at the thought that the climactic event of the evening was approaching.

"Dear girl," said Lena, "Lovely to see you again. How was the sauna? You had an oil massage, I see."

Leah looked down at her neck and shoulders where they showed above the waterline. She saw the glisten still on her skin, and the way the drops of water ran down from her hair, in neat, raised rivulets, as if across a waterproof surface. "Yes. It was lovely," Leah enthused, "And how was your business?"

Lena's smile broadened briefly, then faded to an enigmatic, tight-lipped smirk, "Pleasurable."

"What business?" asked Yvonne.

"None of yours," Lena replied briskly. She reached out to take Leah's hand and pull her a step closer, "So, the hour approaches. We have a short moment still to carouse together. If you wish. But don't wander off."

"I wish to carouse," Leah laughed gaily. She reached beneath the water to either side of her and searched out the two girl's dicks. To her left, Yvonne's was already hard, a taut, rigid rod that barely moved in her grip. It took Leah a moment longer to lay her hand on Lena's. It was hanging between her legs, long but soft. Leah squeezed it gently and felt it throb and thicken.

"Ohh fuck I missed you," Yvonne let her head loll back onto the edge of the pool.

"Annika, come over," Lena waved.

Annika shuffled sideways. She lifted her slim behind off the floor by pushing on her hands, then plumped it down again, and repeated the motion several times until she was sitting by Lena's outstretched arm. "Hi," Annika smiled. Leah thought she looked a little tired.

Leah smiled back at Annika. Then she began stroking the two girl's dicks under the water. She found to her annoyance that she had some difficulty coordinating the slow, teasing strokes she wanted to give Lena with the tighter grip and quicker pumping she had in mind for Yvonne. After a moment she settled for alternating between the two instead.

Yvonne sighed, "So sad. Party's nearly over."

"For you, perhaps," Lena said to Yvonne, "But for Leah here the best is yet to come."

"Lucky her," Yvonne murmured, thrusting her hips up against Leah's clenched fist.

"Nearly over?" said Leah.

Lena sat up a little, shuffling forward on the submerged shelf on which she sat. Her dick was still only half hard, but it felt as if it had thickened in Leah's grip. "In a moment you will go and get showered and prepared," Lena told her, "With the other girls. Then you will be taken to the coven theater."

"The theater?" Leah said excitedly.

"An amphitheater," Lena explained, "Sort of. A small one. It was part of the original temple complex. The Sisterhood meets there for important ceremonial occasions."

"For boring stuff," Yvonne groaned, her hips still idly gyrating as Leah stroked her.

Leah slowed the movements of both her hands. Since diving back into the pool, she had begun to feel a mild but insistent discomfort. And now Lena's talk of getting showered had focused her mind on what it was. She needed to relieve herself. She felt as if she had perhaps needed to do so for a while, but since the need hadn't been urgent and she had had her mind on other things, it just hadn't occurred to her to go. Now it was urgent, and quite suddenly. She was loathe to get up and leave, and the pool offered a convenient cover, so she sank a little lower in the water and carefully let go. She found she had to stop caressing Yvonne and Lena entirely, as she was somehow unable to quite make the final push while still moving her arms. But then it came, and she felt a slow stream flow out from between her legs, and a slight, stinging burn on her sore pussy. Her body shivered briefly with simple relief.

Lena looked down at her, one eyebrow very slightly raised. Leah quickly resumed stroking the two other girls, and felt herself blushing.

"Do you have a sort of, um, special thing for that?" Lena asked quietly.

"For what?" Leah replied, her heart suddenly racing and a rush of dread coursing out through her limbs.

"For, er, doing what you just did, in swimming pools," Lena continued.

"Oh no," Leah let go of the two dicks she was pumping and put her hands to her face, mortified, "I'm so sorry. How embarrassing!"

"Please. Sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned it," Lena sat up straight. She looked earnestly regretful, "It doesn't matter. The pool water is replenished by an underground stream. I'm sure lots of girls do it. Don't worry about it."

Something occurred to Leah. She looked up, worried, "That isn't a sort of... a special thing for you, is it? Seeing me do it?"

"Oh no," Lena said hurriedly, "No no, definitely not. It's just very cute, is all."

Leah became aware that Annika, too, was looking at her. She could not fail to have heard what Lena had said, though Leah clung to the hope that she would not have surmised what Lena was talking about. To Leah's relief, Yvonne at least was still lounging with her head back against the poolside, eyes closed, perhaps not paying attention.

Then Annika stood up. Her face seemed to brighten. She smiled and swept the wet hair from the sides of her face, then walked around along the poolside to stand just behind Yvonne. "Yvonne," Annika said.

"Mm?" Yvonne replied.

"Have you been eating cake?"

"What?" Yvonne frowned. She licked the corners of her mouth, "No. Why?"

Annika looked at Leah as she spoke, gave her a conspiratorial scrunch of her eyes. "You've just got a bit on your face, is all," Annika continued talking to Yvonne, "Here, let me clean it off for you." As she spoke, Annika took hold of her dick, held it steady in her hand and then aimed it down at Yvonne's face and unleashed a long, neat stream of piss that splattered across Yvonne's eyes and mouth.

For a moment Yvonne seemed not to realize what was happening to her. She frowned and shook her head idly. Then suddenly she opened her eyes and sat quickly upright. Her shoulders hunched and her mouth gaped open in shock as more continued to stream down onto the top of her head.

"Bitch!" Yvonne screamed, her face twisted with fury. She swiped her fingers across her eyes then turned to lunge for Annika's ankle, but Annika sprang nimbly forward to somersault over Yvonne's head and dive, arms outstretched, into the pool.

"Come back here!" Yvonne launched herself forward, thrashing at the water as she plowed out after Annika, taking up a messy front crawl.

Leah saw Annika surface some distance away and keep swimming. By the look of it she would be faster than Yvonne.

Lena was silent for a moment. She looked unusually surprised. The wake of Yvonne's furious swimming strokes washed up around her. She sat watching the two other girls swim away, then she looked back at Leah and laughed, "Well! High spirits. Those girls. Please forgive them. So, come sit by me for a moment."

Though her heart still beat hard with a lingering embarrassment, Leah was relieved that at least the other two were now gone. She felt glad to be alone with Lena. She sat up on the ledge beside Lena and leaned back as Lena's arm wrapped around her shoulder.

There was a brief silence, which Leah felt the urge to break before it became awkward. She twisted to her side and put her hand on Lena's chest, "You've been very kind to me. Thank you."

"Well you are very dear to me," she said. Then she paused before continuing, "In more than just one way."

Leah frowned, curious. She was about to prompt Lena to elaborate when she saw Lena turn and look along the edge of the pool. Leah followed her gaze and saw the slim, womanly figure of Kathi approaching.

Kathi was naked. She was walking slowly, and there was a hesitant, tender limping motion to her gait, as if perhaps her legs were stiff from exertion. Leah recalled how she had left Kathi earlier. She swallowed once, feeling a swell of trepidation. But then she looked up at Kathi's face and saw what was unmistakably a look of dreamy contentment. Kathi's eyelids were heavy, but beneath them her eyes seemed to gleam with a calm energy, and her mouth was curled into a broad, self-satisfied smile.

Kathi reached where Leah and Lena were sitting. "Hi," she spoke softly, her voice a little hoarse. Then she hopped forward and jumped feet-first into the pool.

Leah saw Kathi's head sink beneath the surface. Kathi stayed down for a few seconds, the water churning and bubbling above her in the aftermath of her entry, then she rose with a splash and a gasp, wiped the water from her face, and looked across at Leah.

"Hi," Leah laughed.

Kathi waded back to the edge of the pool, at the opposite side of Lena from where Leah was sitting. Kathi patted the tiled rim of the pool behind Lena's shoulders, "Lena, would you like to sit up out of the water?"

"Okay," Lena replied hesitantly. She reached her hands behind her back and stepped backward up out of the pool, hoisting herself up until she sat at its edge with her legs dangling in the water.

Kathi turned to Leah, "Now Leah, how about we both wrap our lips around this gorgeous girl's big dick?"

"Oh. Good idea," Leah giggled, somewhat taken aback by Kathi's forwardness.

Lena leaned back on her hands and spread her thighs, and Leah reached over and took hold of Lena's dick. Though not yet hard, it pulsed with excitement. It began to slowly lengthen and rise as Leah gave it a first few gentle strokes.

Kathi looked into Leah's eyes as she leaned forward, cupped her hand over Lena's balls, and put her lips to the side of Lena's shaft to kiss it. Leah followed, pursing her lips and planting them on Lena's dick beside Kathi's. Leah felt her nose nudge against Kathi's and their lips brush against each other. Lena's dick stiffened with a throb against her face. Kathi leaned further round and pressed her mouth against Leah's. They kissed, slowly rubbing and smacking their lips together, while Leah held Lena's dick pressed to their cheeks.

Leah felt a twinge of proprietary jealousy. It felt a little as if Kathi were an interloper, a latecomer to a special, private experience that Leah had fancied was hers alone. But it was tempered by relief, and even a little pride, to see that Kathi was finally, definitely enjoying herself with Sisterhood girls, a triumph that Leah felt she was justified in considering at least partly her own work.

Leah winked at Kathi, then slid her lips back onto the shaft of Lena's dick and began slowly kissing and licking her way upwards. Kathi followed her, breathing little murmurs of excitement as she slurped her way up the other side.

"Uhh," Lena grunted. She leaned backwards and laid herself out flat on her back, then sighed deeply, "You have no idea how happy this makes me."

Leah felt Lena's fingers at the side of her face, and saw Lena's other hand at the nape of Kathi's neck, tickling her like a cat. "Just, umh, relax," Leah mumbled. She pulled down with her fist to tauten the skin of Lena's dick, then made her way upwards until her lips were resting on one side of the tip, latching on with a slight suction. Kathi joined her, and they kissed again, this time stretching out their tongues to lick them against each other and against the end of Lena's dick.

"Well... uhhh," Lena's body tensed for a moment, "I'm afraid this will seem terribly unromantic of me, but..."

"Mhm?" Leah pulled Lena's dick towards her, taking it from Kathi and sucking it into her mouth for a brief moment before disgorging it with a loud slurp.

Kathi resumed kissing and licking. Lena continued, "We may, perhaps, have to bring this delightful, uh, treat to a swift conclusion."

"Oh?" said Kathi.

Lena stroked Leah's cheek, "I think you should probably already be making your way to the showers."

"Okay," said Leah. She gave a firm, downward tug on Lena's dick, "So what can we do for you to help you enjoy yourself before we go?"

Lena groaned. "Um, Kathi? Perhaps you could show me what you have learned. Do you know how to finish a girl off quickly?"

Leah felt another throb of jealousy rise in her chest. But she calmed herself. It made sense. Lena had already spent a lot of time with her, and now she wanted to test Kathi. Leah stepped to the side and let go of Lena's dick. "All yours," she smiled at Kathi.

"Thanks," Kathi waded round eagerly to position herself between Lena's legs. She took hold of Lena's dick at the base, pulled down, and then lunged forward with her mouth wide open, shoving her head down to swallow it.

Kathi's technique lacked finesse, Leah thought. She seemed to be mostly just trying to stuff it as far down her throat as she could, without paying attention to little details like working it with her tongue or sucking in her cheeks to get a good seal on it. But there was no denying Kathi had enthusiasm. She gurgled and choked, and gave little snorts of air from her nostrils, but didn't relent until finally her lips closed around the base.

Kathi held herself there for a moment, seemed to gather her strength, then she pulled swiftly back only to lunge forward again and take up a vigorous bobbing motion, pranging her open mouth repeatedly down onto Lena's dick.

Leah found the sight surprisingly exciting. It occurred to her that she ought to join in somehow. She waded out into the pool until she stood beside Kathi at the waist, then she reached beneath the surface to put her hand between Kathi's legs. Kathi's skin felt delightfully soft. There was a murmur of appreciation from Kathi's gurgling throat as Leah laid her fingers across the slit of Kathi's opening, gently pressing her folds apart. Even in the water, Leah could feel how wet Kathi's pussy was.

"Uhh," Lena's body shook. Leah watched Lena's fingers curl around the back of Kathi's head then tighten their grip. "Now just... hold... on, unhhh!"

Lena's hand opened wide in what looked like a spasm, her fingers stretching tight, then her legs kicked once and went limp as she let out a restrained, moaning sigh. Kathi gave a short, sharp choking sound just before cum starting gushing from between her lips. She pulled back, until it looked like just the tip of Lena's dick was in her mouth, then began hurriedly sucking and slurping as she wrung the shaft with her hand.

Leah was quietly pleased to see that Kathi didn't quite manage to swallow Lena's load completely cleanly. Trickles of it washed down over Kathi's chin and dripped into the water, and after a few hard sucks Kathi had to open her mouth and breathe deeply, letting the last few spurts spray up across her cheeks. Leah cupped her hand over Kathi's pussy and rubbed her gently, patting the small of her back and murmuring quiet sounds of encouragement.

"Well," Lena sat up. She shook her head and opened her eyes wide, "Kathi, my dear. That was spectacular."

Kathi disengaged, straightening up. She gave a breathless smile, and stroked idly at Lena's slowly softening dick.

"So we should go?" Leah gave Kathi's pussy one hard squeeze, then let go. She brought her hands to her head and shook out her wet hair. "To get ready?"

"That's right," Lena smiled. She turned and pointed along the edge of the pool to an open archway several meters away, "The showers are through there. Go get properly cleaned up. Other girls will be there to help you. Then they will take you through to the dressing rooms to prepare."

"You're not coming with us?" Leah asked.

"No," Lena shook her head, "Showering and preparation is dmurrhisi girls only. But I will see you on the other side."

"In the theater?"

"That's right," Lena turned to Kathi, "Kathi, you go with Leah. I assume you want to?"

Leah looked at Kathi, standing up to her shoulders in the water and nodding sheepishly. She noticed only then the slim chain and plaque hanging around Kathi's neck, like her own. Leah reached out for Kathi's hand, "Okay, let's go."

Kathi gave her an excited smile and squeezed her hand. Leah led her up the two steps out onto the rim of the pool, where Leah stopped for a moment to sweep her hair behind her head and shake her limbs free of water. With a smile over her shoulder at Lena, Leah led Kathi on and they walked hand in hand and side by side towards the archway.