Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 36

Story Info
The oldest sister takes a liking to Leah's big backside.
3k words
4.71
4.9k
7

Part 36 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah stepped back, let go of her breasts and watched a viscous curtain of cum flow down over them and drip from her nipples. Then she saw Mari approaching from within the cloud of steam ahead. The short girl was walking slowly, tottering, and holding a wooden bucket on top of her head. When Mari reached the stone block where Lisa was lying, she crept around to one side, and then bent slowly forward to upend the contents of the bucket over Lisa's still twitching dick. "Cleanup time," she giggled.

A sudden torrent fell from the bucket onto Lisa's body. As some of it splashed back onto Leah's legs and feet, she felt the shock of a sudden contrast to the pervasive heat of the sauna. The water was icy cold. She put her hand to her mouth, unable to stop herself from laughing heartily.

Lisa doubled up, lifting her legs. She let out a loud, girlish shriek of surprise. Then she rolled and swiftly sat up, shoulders hunched and shivering. "Mari!" she howled.

Mari was already scampering away back into the steamy recesses of the chamber, her shrill laughter sounding out behind her. The bucket that she had flung aside rolled slowly across the floor.

Lisa's shriek had drawn the attention of Anna on the block beside her. "That girl," Anna muttered, smirking. Then she shrugged her shoulders and turned back to Caroline to bury her face in Caroline's chest once more.

Lisa twisted her shoulders to look back at where Mari had run to. Leah hopped forward quickly, "Naughty girl, huh? Leave her. Let me give you a nicer cleanup," Leah reached for Lisa's dick, took it, still partly hard, and then bent at the waist to guide it into her mouth.

Leah felt the scratch of Lisa's fingertips at her scalp and heard an appreciative murmur. The trace of cool water still on Lisa's dick was a tantalizing sliver of refreshment in the stifling heat, and it blended not entirely unpleasantly with the slightly bitter taste of the oil that she had rubbed on it before.

Leah thought she felt Lisa stiffen a little in her mouth. She pulled slowly back and sucked in her cheeks to slurp it clean as she disgorged it.

Lisa sighed. She lifted her legs and swung them off the edge of the block to sit upright. "Let's switch positions," she smiled at Leah, "Lie down. On your front," she stepped aside and indicated the vacant stone block.

Leah complied and leaned over the block to hoist herself up onto it face down. She twisted and shifted her body, seal-like, until she felt comfortably in place laid out as she had been before when Caroline had massaged her, thighs spread wide, legs gripping the sides of the block, and her rear end sitting just at its edge.

"That's right," Lisa said. She laid one hand on Leah's spread thigh, "She may get a little out of control sometimes, but Mari sure knows how to work a girl up, doesn't she?"

"Yeah," Leah sighed. The stone was warm, damp with Lisa's sweat and with traces of oil. At her cheek, where Lisa's head had been resting, there was a hint of some sweet perfume. Leah pressed the top of her pussy to the hard surface of the block, felt her sparse strip of hair scratch against it. Mari's earlier attentions had indeed worked her up into a state of delicate, faintly trembling arousal, more than she had realized until Lisa had drawn her attention to it. Leah felt as if she might already be on the edge of climax, if only she pressed a little more firmly with her hips. And then, even as she contemplated it, she found her legs tensing and her calves gripping tight to the block as she thrust and let herself go, unable to resist the promise of relief.

"She's a good ka'ini," Lisa continued, stroking the inside of Leah's thigh with her fingertips. There was a quiet wry laugh in her voice, "Rather wasted on Anna, unfortunately."

"Mmh," Leah murmured through gritted teeth. She heard a muffled laugh or cry from Anna, perhaps a halfhearted retort to Lisa's jibe. Anna was sitting up and had her face buried between Caroline's big breasts, shaking her head from side to side as she nuzzled into them. Leah turned her head to the other side to look away, hoping to prevent Lisa from noticing that she was already coming. Her pussy pulsed and twitched against the stone top and her cheeks flushed hot as a throbbing wave of release washed up through her body.

"So," Lisa clapped her free hand to Leah's other thigh. She gave a grunt of effort as she positioned herself against Leah's exposed pussy. It was slick with oil, and with its own juices, and even, or so it felt to Leah, with traces of Mari's saliva.

Lisa eased in, and Leah groaned loud as she experienced the jarring yet agonizingly pleasurable sensation of her pussy being filled while still pulsing tight in the throes of a fading orgasm, its spasms suddenly intensified as they met the unyielding hardness of Lisa's shaft.

Lisa gasped excitedly and ran her hands up Leah's oil-slick back, "Oh. That's... unh... Are you doing that on purpose?"

Leah pondered her reply, catching her breath. "This, you mean?" she focused her energies between her legs and clenched her inner muscles tightly several times, shuddering as her pussy clasped hard around Lisa's dick, "No. Well, I wasn't. But now I am. I can do it some more, if it's nice."

"Yes," Lisa purred, "Very." She put her hands between Leah's shoulder blades and leaned some of her weight forward to press down as she massaged in slow circles.

"Then let me treat you to a pussy massage," Leah replied, smiling to herself. She held her body still, then began clenching and wringing with her pussy, squeezing it against Lisa's dick inside her.

Leah savored Lisa's quiet gasps and twitches, both their bodies tense and motionless but for the pulsing of Leah's pussy. With Lisa unmoving, Leah was better able to gauge the size of the dick lodged inside her. It was certainly one of the larger ones she had gotten in her that evening, as she had suspected already while massaging it a moment earlier. It didn't feel as if it reached quite as far inside her as Marianne's had, but it also felt as if it might not yet be as far in as it could go. There was a certain unmistakable snug tightness that she had usually experienced right at her opening when a Sisterhood girl buried herself in to the very base, and that sensation was missing just now.

Maintaining a continued clenching was more difficult than Leah had anticipated, and she felt herself quickly tiring. Her inner muscles began to ache with exertion, a sensation that brought its own curious, sore pleasure. With a final long, hard squeeze she relented, and let her body go limp against the stone block.

"Exquisite," Lisa whispered, exhaling slowly. She pressed down on Leah's back and resumed her massage. At the same time she drew herself out and then plunged slowly but deeply back in, beginning a slow, powerful thrusting that rubbed and pressed smoothly at the walls of Leah's aching pussy.

"Ohh yeah," Leah groaned tightly, feeling the air pressed from her lungs as Lisa pushed down on her back. She relaxed, let her pussy slacken and abandoned herself to the slow, warm pleasure of a leisurely pounding.

Leah turned her head back onto the other side, pressing her hot cheek against the stone. With Lisa's firm massage holding her against the block, she felt somehow more secure than she had while standing. And now that she too was more firmly engaged in what felt like proper, standard sex with her partner, she felt a little more comfortable watching her cousin. Anna was laid out on her back, her head dangling off the end of the stone block, groaning and giggling. Caroline's broader, thicker body was stretched out on top, and Caroline had her face buried between Anna's breasts, holding them together with her hands to press them to her cheeks. Caroline's hips rose and fell rapidly, slamming down against Anna's with a rhythmic wet slapping.

Lisa's grunting and thrusting seemed gradually to have intensified. "May I, uh, use you?" she panted.

"Use... uuhnnh! Use me!" Leah replied, interrupted by a sudden more powerful thrust that smacked into her hips and shook her against the stone surface of the block. She had meant to intone it as a question, but blended with her groan she found it sounded more like an exhortation.

Lisa paused and caught her breath, then drew herself slowly out. She slid the tip of her dick upwards to nudge it against Leah's butthole, "Here."

Leah giggled at the ticklish touch on her sensitive, oiled skin, and at Lisa's oddly circumspect turn of phrase. "Can you fuck me in the ass, you mean?" she asked.

Lisa drew a deep sigh, "Right."

Leah thought she had done a reasonably good job of giving Lisa pleasure, so she felt a certain license to boldness. Perhaps too it was the example of Mari's own playful impudence that spurred her. She turned her head to look over her shoulder at Lisa with a coy smile, "Of course. If you can make my pussy come again first."

"Make your pussy come?" Lisa purred.

"Yeah," Leah laughed, "It wants you, and it won't let you have my ass until you make it come again."

Lisa leaned over her and spoke softly at her shoulder, "You like teasing, pushing buttons?" Leah felt Lisa's dick glide back down over the skin between her two holes to nuzzle once more at her pussy, "So, how do you want it? Slow? Fast? Gentle? Rough?"

"Uh," Leah grunted, "Hard and fast."

The slow press and rub as the lips of Leah's opening were parted and stretched by Lisa's dick felt even slicker and more satisfying than the first time. She felt herself wrap firmly around Lisa's shaft and then slide down it, gripping tight to its hardness. This time, there was no doubt that it had gone all the way in. Leah could feel the comforting press of the very base of Lisa's dick against her outermost folds. She fancied, too, that she felt the same hard, dead-end nudge deep inside her as she had with Marianne.

Lisa put her hands on Leah's shoulders and held tight. She pushed down a little for purchase as she pulled herself slowly back out until it felt as if the tip of her dick were just rubbing at the opening of Leah's pussy in a faint stirring motion. Leah stole herself, focused her thoughts on stoking her pleasure, savoring the sensation. Then came a hard, deep thrust, throwing her pussy into a tight spasm of release. She felt Lisa's weight on her shoulders, pressing her chest against the stone and squeezing the air from her lungs in a long, voiceless groan.

"Ohh yeah!" Leah gasped, drawing her breath quickly as Lisa pulled out again. "Like that," she panted, "But faster."

There was another delightful, tantalizing pause, but briefer, then Lisa rammed home again, harder than before, her broad, bony hips colliding with Leah's backside with a sharp clap. A rush of heat flooded up through Leah's body. She felt the skin of her face flush with warm blood against the stone of the block beneath.

Then the third time there was no pause, and Leah was caught off guard as she was knocked roughly forward by a sudden hard slam. A tight, agonizing throb shook through her insides and she cried out loud. Lisa began pounding at her with force, smacking hard against her behind with each thrust and shaking her body back and forth against the surface of the block. Leah tried to relax and meter out her pleasure, ride the wave of an irresistible climax for a little longer, but the speed and intensity of Lisa's strokes against her pussy were too insistent.

Leah turned her face away from Anna and Caroline to hide her grimace of relief from her cousin, feeling her eyes clench tightly shut and her mouth gape. But she could do nothing to stifle the loud, hoarse moan that rose from within her chest as the cusp of her orgasm broke and shuddered through her body.

Leah hugged the block beneath her, gasping. Lisa's movement continued to gather force even as the first, hardest wave of Leah's climax subsided. She wondered whether she should signal to Lisa that she had reached orgasm, but couldn't yet find the breath to speak. Then suddenly and smoothly her pussy emptied, still aching for pressure in the aftermath of pleasure. The smooth, wet tip of Lisa's dick slid swiftly upwards. Only then with Lisa nudging up against it could Leah feel that her butthole was pulsing hard in sympathy with the spasms of her pussy. Lisa pressed, gently at first, then with force, until Leah's clenching hole was stretched open. Leah had been expecting the brief stab of hot pain that had always accompanied anal penetration, but with the cloying layer of oil still on her skin, she was surprised at how smoothly and pleasurably Lisa's dick slid into her. She felt the tiniest twinge of ticklish friction where her hole was tightest, then only the dull, satisfying ache of being filled.

Lisa moved gently, with a faint rocking of her hips, stirring rather than thrusting. Leah was just putting together the words to tell her that she could go harder when she heard a gasp and felt Lisa's fingers stiffen and dig into her shoulders. There was one, sharp twitch of Lisa's hips behind her before Leah felt the delightful, exotic sensation of hot cum spurting out against her insides. Lisa's dick thickened slightly each time it pumped, stretching at Leah's butthole with each spurt. Only after several long, hard squirts did it feel as if it was beginning to relent. Each gush felt a little weaker than the last until eventually they subsided and Lisa slumped forward across Leah's back with a deep sigh.

Lisa laid her cheek on Leah's shoulder and stroked her arms. It struck Leah suddenly that they had not yet kissed. She turned her head tentatively, unsure whether Lisa would want to, but Lisa's lips met hers and they came together for a haphazard kiss, gasping into each other's mouths as they both caught their breath.

"Mmm," Lisa murmured, "You're good." She pulled back from their kiss and heaved herself up onto her arms with a sigh. Leah felt the front of Lisa's body peel slowly off her back, clinging with the slight tension of the oil as their skin parted.

"Oh, thanks," Leah smiled broadly to herself, hiding her face against the stone block. She felt her butthole slowly disgorge Lisa's dick as Lisa stepped back. Leah's hole pulsed tightly as it was unplugged, and an echo of her earlier pleasure trembled up through her insides. She waited for the spasm to subside, then she too hoisted herself up onto her arms. She stretched out, arching her back and holding her arms out straight, tensing the life back into her limbs after having been laid out so long on the block.

Lisa clapped her hands suddenly to Leah's buttocks. She dug her fingers in and shook them, growling playfully, "That was delightful."

Leah swung one leg off the edge of the block and stood up. She looked down at the front of her body and saw her breasts and stomach were red from rubbing against the stone. "Well, it was my pleasure," she replied, looking up at Lisa.

Lisa's face was flushed, and wisps of her tightly-bound hair clung to her brow and temples with sweat. But her expression was once again one of serene composure, only brightened by a subtle smile of satisfaction. "Now," she said, "You and your cousin should go and get cleaned up. It will soon be time."

Leah glanced across at Caroline. She was now on her back, her breasts slouched across her chest and her head dangling off the edge of the block. Anna was standing, with a bunch of Caroline's hair gripped in each hand, and was slowly thrusting her dick in and out of Caroline's drooling mouth. Beyond, the other block was empty. Miriam and Aria had departed.

"Once she's... ready," Lisa added.

"Time for what?" Leah asked.

"It's Lena, isn't it? Who brought you," said Lisa.

"Oh," said Leah, unsure, "I think so. She's been looking after me, I guess."

"It's her," Lisa smiled, "She told you about it, no doubt."

"It's time for me..." Leah glanced again at Caroline, "For us, to be offered?"

"That's right," Lisa turned and began to walk away further into the chamber. "Go find her," she called out as she faded into a cloud of steam, "She'll take you to the right place."

Reflexively, Leah turned back to where Caroline was lying. Standing alone, with Lisa gone, Leah felt considerably more uncomfortable watching her cousin be fucked in the face. She wanted to return to Lena at the pool as soon as she could. She considered saying something, but that felt more awkward still.

Anna turned, looking up from where she had been focused on Caroline's mouth. "Don't worry," she whispered with a smile, "I'll take care of her." As she spoke, Anna slammed her hips forward and drove herself deep into Caroline's throat, her balls pressing up against Caroline's nose, "You go ahead."

Caroline groaned, a bubble of saliva popping at the corner of her mouth. It was difficult to tell, but Caroline's groan sounded like a murmur of assent. Leah smiled back at Anna, then turned and walked away.

She made her way quickly through the clouds of hot steam past the first row of stone blocks where she had lain earlier with Caroline. Then she felt the brush of slightly cooler air on her skin and saw the doorway ahead. She held out her arms and lunged through the batwing doors into the thinner, clearer atmosphere of the pool chamber.