Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marianne set the palms of her hands together and inclined her head in a gesture of thanks. There was a moment's silence and then suddenly the crowd seated on the tiers of the amphitheater rippled with a bustling crescendo of murmurs and movement. A first few girls stood up, others began moving away from their seats, nudging past one another and chatting excitedly.

Leah felt Julie's hand on her shoulder. She looked up into Julie's smiling eyes.

"One of us will take you and the others," Julie said. She glanced upward, "To the walled garden. To prepare. I will be with you again shortly."

"The walled garden?" Leah asked.

Julie scrunched her eyes affectionately and squeezed Leah's shoulder, "You nervous?"

Leah took stock of herself. She heard the muffled pounding of her heart in her chest, felt the breath whistling quickly in and out of her nostrils, saw the tremor in her hand where it still rested on Julie's dick. She nodded.

"Good. A bit of nerves is good. Let yourself get worked up. You will enjoy it better that way," Julie stood, her legs planted apart either side of Leah's kneeling body. She reached down with her hand, "Now stand."

Leah leaned her head back. Julie's lovely, firm legs towered above her. And her dick hung in a stiff, heavy arc just above Leah's forehead. If she strained just an inch upwards, she could get her lips to it. Julie's hand beckoned. Leah swung her legs out from under herself and clambered to her feet, then stepped aside to turn to Julie.

Julie wrapped her robe around herself and lifted the hood into place over her head. It was broad and loose, and hung just over her eyes, casting her face into shadow. Beside them, Miriam too was standing, whispering something to Sophia as she helped the other girl up. Then Miriam drew up her hood, walked forward, and hopped down off the edge of the stage to stride off towards a gap in the tiered ring of the amphitheater where the girls from the audience were shuffling out of the chamber.

Leah expected Julie to follow Miriam, but she did not. Instead, Julie took Leah's arm and led her towards the back of the stage where the other couples were gathering. Leah's limbs were weak with nervousness. She wanted to ask Julie what rites they were to perform in the walled garden she had mentioned, but she was still too unsure of herself to speak up.

To her surprise, Leah found that what made her most anxious was the thought of being now separated from Julie, if only briefly. She wanted badly to be reassured that Julie truly desired her, that she was more than merely a pawn or a bargaining chip. So she fell back on a simple ploy that she had sometimes used before, when unsure of the sincerity of another girl's attentions. She would ask a favor. Just a small one, something that would be a minor inconvenience. The tell was not whether the favor was granted, rather it was the girl's expression in the moment just after the request was made, when a first reaction was revealed before there was time to dissemble. A girl who really liked her would be immediately glad of an opportunity to please her. One who did not would usually betray herself in her hesitation, by a frown or some tic of annoyance, even if it then faded and the request was granted.

They passed near the sighing figure of Yvonne, laid out on the block where she had been bound. To Leah's amazement, Yvonne's dick still looked painfully hard. Yvonne's body, at least, had slackened. Her eyelids flickered, heavy, and she whimpered weakly, as if in the throes of a disturbing dream.

"Mistress?" Leah turned and gripped Julie's arm, "Should I call you 'mistress', by the way?"

"If you like," Julie smiled, "It is quite gratifying. But you can also use my name if you prefer. What is it?"

"Julie, then. May I ask you a favor?" Without waiting for an answer, Leah pressed on before her resolve had a chance to falter, "I want to soothe my friend, Yvonne."

Leah looked quickly to Julie's face. And there it was. The first flicker was decidedly a smile. Julie looked pleased. Pleased because she was being given a chance to indulge her lovely new pet.

"You feel sorry for her, don't you?" Julie nodded to the block and Yvonne's naked body, "Go help her. Be quick. I will see you soon."

Leah could feel her face aglow with a smile of exhilaration as she skipped to the edge of the block. "Thank you," she whispered over her shoulder.

Leah sidled along to where Yvonne's head rested. She watched as Lisa slowly gathered the offered girls to herself, while the other five robed figures, among them Julie, huddled conferring. Leah leaned over and pressed her lips to Yvonne's cheek. Yvonne's eyes rolled. She seemed to struggle to focus, but when she eventually fixed her gaze on Leah's face, her eyes flashed wide open with a sudden, desperate hope. Yvonne mumbled something, but Leah shushed her, and slid her lips across to Yvonne's mouth to kiss her.

Mindful of Julie's admonition to hurry, Leah reached for Yvonne's dick and began stroking it as soon as she had it in her hand. Its hardness was total, almost like a rod of metal. And it radiated heat against Leah's palm. The taut skin barely shifted as Leah tightened her grip and began pumping. Yvonne's breath quickened, and she gasped from the corners of her mouth. She tried to hold Leah's kiss, but seemed to be unable to prevent her neck from arching tightly backward as she groaned and tensed. Her hips writhed and her legs kicked ineffectually against her bonds, and then after only a few seconds Leah felt a surging throb course up through the dick she held in her hand.

Leah pulled her head back to dodge the spurt that shot out past her face, but kept her hand firmly where it was, applying gentler soothing strokes as Yvonne's dick gushed a long, forceful jet of cum up the front of her body and beyond, onto the floor of the stage behind her head. Yvonne moaned, her hoarse cry breaking up into feeble laughter, an expression of sheer disbelieving relief. At the corners of Yvonne's eyes tears welled up and then trickled down across her temples, following the dried watery black trail of those she had shed earlier. The arcing fountain of cum that sprayed from her dick flowed for several seconds before the pressure subsided and it fell in a spatter onto Yvonne's face, crossing her wide open mouth, then on back down her body until her stomach.

Leah wondered for a moment whether that was all, but then felt Yvonne's dick tugged downward in her hand, momentarily pulled back by the sharp contraction of a muscle deep inside Yvonne's body. The contraction relented and Yvonne spurted again, another long jet that reached almost as far as the first.

"Uh... Thank you," Yvonne gasped. Her chest rose and fell with the vigorous sighs that follow a climax of exertion, "You're... I... I didn't deserve you."

Leah, her gaze held fascinated by the shower of cum still flowing from Yvonne's dick, looked up, surprised. Then she felt a tug on her arm and heard a quiet, commanding voice.

"Come," Lena was standing beside her. Lena pulled back the hood of her robe a little to bring her face into the light. She smiled indulgently at Leah, then snapped her fingers, "Come come. The other girls have gone on up. You have helped her. She will be untied now."

Leah turned to look in the direction where Lena nodded. There, at the back of the stage was a crumbling flight of stone steps leading up to a gated archway. The metal gate was open, and the figure of one of the other girls, perhaps Sara, was just disappearing under the arch. Lena pulled Leah along behind her to follow, and they both hurried towards the steps.

"Come, come," Lena repeated as she quickened her stride. She took hold of Leah's hand.

"The walled garden?" said Leah. Lena's long robe billowed out about her as she walked, and as Leah trotted along beside she found she had to watch her step to avoid treading on it.

"Correct," Lena led her on up the steps.

In contrast to the dusty floor of the arena or the wooden boards of the stage, the stone steps were cool against the soles of Leah's feet. And from above, from out of the doorway ahead of them, there trickled a delicate current of fresh air. They passed through, Lena ducking under the arch of the doorway and pulling Leah after her.

The stairway continued on the other side. Leah thought of something as they paused before the steps. She turned to Lena, "Oh, congratulations by the way."

Lena smiled before she spoke. There was a flicker of triumph in her expression, "Likewise."

12