All Comments on 'Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 44'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

A very merry and very horny Christmas (2021) to all the readers who made it this far! That is the end of Book I. I think I had mentioned 45 chapters at some point, but the final chapter was just the short epilogue. One of the pieces of feedback I received earlier was that people don't like short chapters, so I bundled the epilogue in here at the end. Book II is underway and early draft chapters are on my page at HF, along with my other stories. I will put Book II up here on Literotica too once it is finished. Also watch out for a few bonus 'deleted scenes' later on. PH

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Merry horny Christmas back. Thanks for all of book I, can't wait for book II obviously. I was worried about the whole dream part, but thankfully that didn't detract from the overall chapter. It was chaos to follow the transitions, but worth it.

Great prolonged build up and release. Leah deserves her rest but it seems Julie appreciated her efforts and behavior at the altar.

Footnote. I do love your content warnings and find them cute. If I was worried about any of that I likely wouldn't be reading about dickgirl enchantresses on an erotica website. But to each their own I know.

Great job on the story again and thanks.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Congratulations dkelley2112 on making it to the end. You have some serious porn stamina! And thanks again for all your detailed and encouraging comments. Hehe yeah I agonized longer than I care to admit about the content warnings. I never used to include them in my stories, but then every once in a while someone complains that their fun was somewhat soured by one of the slightly weirder kinks. So I err on the safe side. I'm a conciliatory person ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW This was great! I still like Lena and Leah together. I just feel like they have a really solid bond, and I know Julie had her eyes for Leah the whole time, but for some reason I just felt like Lena and Leah's bond had been built up so long that I hadn't pictured Leah and Julie to be a... mistress/sub thing.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anon, I am very glad you liked it! Yes, Julie and Leah have been somewhat thrown together without first establishing a bond or a dynamic. There will be more on their story later. And Lena is also not done with Leah yet. That is rather for the long term though; the next book is about different characters.

MasheD_PotatOMasheD_PotatOover 1 year ago

"Sisterhood - Initiation" is without a doubt the best story I've read on this read on this website. Outstanding job! You're an inspiration. Can't wait to continue reading your work and I eagerly await your next upload.

pickleherringpickleherringover 1 year agoAuthor

Wow MasheD_PotatO thank you! Writing is a little slower at the moment, but there is more Sisterhood on the way eventually. I hope that you can enjoy some of my other stories in the meantime.

professorspankbottomprofessorspankbottomover 1 year ago

Thank you again for this book. With as much of the text taken up by actual fucking as it is (which, you write just enough detail there to keep it varied, let us know what's happening, and have it not be gynecological), it is amazing how much worldbuilding has been packed into here, and the idea of sanctuary and even power in this hostile, hostile world is intoxicating, to say the least. I know you have most of, if not all, of a whole other Sisterhood book up, and I hope that you continue writing for a long time. This is a genre of story that has a lot of intensely dehumanizing tropes for us transfeminine people, and you've stayed kind to us (even hitting on stuff like "they don't like being called dickgirls", and then dropping it).

After being on this long trip, I felt like I was on that ecstatic girly dream into delirium right along with Leah.

pickleherringpickleherringover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you professor! For reading, and for being so generous with your thoughts on the story. It makes me very happy to hear that you enjoyed it. Your recent comments have really brightened my days.

There is indeed a second Sisterhood book underway. The plot is parallel to this one, and the main character is a Sisterhood girl this time. I am of course always happy to hear your impressions if you give it a go. If you are looking for a shorter read there are some stand-alone bonus scenes as well.

saffron_threadsaffron_threadabout 1 year ago

Whew. Incredible. I read almost the entire thing in one day - aside from like the first two chapters I think - and it was time well fucking spent, just absolute chef's kiss content. I can't express enough how much of a delight this was.

I was really happy to see Lena ascend to the ruling council, so deserved, and just fell in love with the other supporting characters, as well as, of course, our horny, abject, beautiful Leah. By the end I was actually jealous of her and the other supplicants, like please isekai my ass to the universe of the futa sex witches and make me a ka'ini too lol, I am *in* with no hesitation!

I am so happy to know there is more content in this universe and can't wait to leap in. Thank you for all your hard work in giving this awesomeness to the world.

pickleherringpickleherringabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you saffron for sharing so many of your thoughts. Makes me especially happy since I am also really enjoying your story. I am always curious to know which characters people liked. Yvonne is a popular one (gotta love a naughty girl), but I don't think anyone else has mentioned Kathi. Glad you liked her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous