Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was being carried. Somebody with broad, and uncomfortably bony, shoulders was carrying her slung over them, face down, and holding her firmly by the thighs. Leah's head and arms lolled down, swaying as her bearer walked. Her own hair hung free about her face, obscuring her view of anything but the base of the girl's spine, and the tanned skin of her bare back. Julie. It was Julie, and she was carrying her new pet to bed. Leah moaned a quiet sigh of relief.

Later, perhaps quite soon after, Leah was aware she was being bathed. She was moving, lazily, in warm water. Julie was washing her. Then at some point Julie was lifting her again, this time holding her draped in her arms. She didn't remember being dried off, but when she felt her body hit the delicious fresh sheets of a clean bed, her skin felt warm and dry. There was some talking. Julie's voice.

Julie lay with her. Not right away but rather joining her some time later. Then maybe more than once Julie got up to leave and then returned to embrace her again after an absence whose duration Leah had difficulty judging, as she slipped in and out of sleep.

At some point, what might have been many hours later or even the following evening, they had sex. Lovely, tender, sore sex, Julie curled naked behind her as she lay on her side. Leah couldn't quite muster the strength to turn and kiss her new mistress. She stirred, purring, grinding herself lazily back against the body behind her. She fell asleep again before her pleasure reached any conclusion. She slept, an exhausted, happy ka'ini.

12