Sisterhood Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The best she could do was leave her Blouse pulled out and pull the tiny skirt up even higher to cover the metal waistband. The chain was still padlocked at the small of Becky's back leaving a loop dangling down and the cuffs tight by her waist.

Stacey cut back into Becky's thoughts by thrusting a piece of paper and a bank card under her nose.

"Make sure you buy everything. If they don't have it then go to another shop. Come back without all the items and it's another night of punishments for you."

Becky took the items and headed to the door. She tested her collar again like it was magically going to fall off. Here goes she thought. It was 3:30 pm she might just make it to the shop before closing time.

Upon reachin the bottom of the stairs she pulled out the elastic that was holding her hair up. She spread her hair to hide the collar as best she could and set off, head down, walking as fast as her locked heels could carry her. She tugged her skirt down as she walked to prevent it from riding up her hips. There were a few cars that beeped their horns as they went past but she just kept her head down. For the rest of the journey, she couldn't stop fumbling with her collar. It was humiliating and the shocks hurt like hell. Arriving at the shop she tottered up the steps like a dumb bimbo. There were a few people inside. Most kept to themselves but Becky spotted one guy who looked her up and down. She looked at the list that she was tightly grasping in her hand.

"Oh my god, she's got to be kidding."

She read the list in her head.

Large Cucumber

Condoms

Pregnancy Test

Petroleum jelly

Chlamydia tablets

She weighed up her options. It was either buy the items and be humiliated or face Stacey's wrath. She decided to take the embarrassment. She picked up a basket and set off around the stall. She walked through the fruit and veg aisle and spotted the cucumbers. She decided to keep hunting for the other items first. The guy who spotted her at the door had now synchronised his shopping so they were passing each other in each aisle. He made no secret of staring at her. He seemed to focus on her locked shoes and collar.

She soon spotted pregnancy tests, condoms and the jelly all in the pharmacy area. The chlamydia tablets had to be brought over the counter. She decided to get the tablets first.

She approached the counter and asked the middle-aged woman for the tablets. The woman stared back in disbelief at the girl in front of her.

Becky had removed the apron and headpiece at home and she had twisted the collar so the electric box was round the back of her head. But it did little to disguise her trashy appearance. To make matters worse the dry mud from her tits was rubbing up the inside of her thin blouse. The lady opposite lowered her glasses. Becky flushed with embarrassment and started pulling her skirt down again.

The assistant put the tablets on the counter. Becky swiped the contactless card machine and fled. She grabbed the other three items and headed back to the vegatables.

She stood in the vegetable aisle and started sizing up the cucumbers like she was shopping. "Jesus Becky what are you doing? Just grab one and get out of here," she thought. She looked up to see the guy smiling at her. She grabbed the vegetable and rushed to the checkout. Heading home she periodically checked that he wasn't following. Thankfully he wasn't.

Upon reaching home Becky found a note attached to the front door.

"Hi, Tramp,

Popped out for a bit. Ask Mr Roberts if you can sit with him while you wait. If he gets horny from your outfit give him a handjob haha.

Signed Miss Adams."

"No, no, no please!" Becky shouted.

She stood there waiting not knowing what to do. Five minutes passed and Becky heard the door lock opening.

Stacey stood there laughing.

"Did Mr Roberts enjoy his handjob, slut?"

"No Miss, I didn't call on him."

"That's a pity. I'm sure you would have made his day. Did you get everything from the list?"

"Yes, Miss."

" Leave the shopping bag in the hall. Go straight to the living room. I need to speak with you."

Becky entered the living room.

"Kneel on the floor Becky, and put your hands behind your back."

Becky obeyed.

"As we agreed, from now on you will follow all my instructions and rules. It's only fair that I explain some of those rules. Number One, you will ask permission to sit on the furniture. Permission to use it will be based on your behaviour. Number Two. You will ask permission to use the toilet. The toilet door is now locked. When permission is not granted you will be allowed to relieve yourself in your Tena pants. Number Three. I will choose your meals and eating times. Number Four. You will carry out any chores and cleaning around the house. Number Five. You will now dress as I choose. Number Six. You will follow all my instructions and tasks no matter how degrading they are. Number Seven. You will be restrained when I choose.

Number Eight. You will not play with yourself without permission."

Becky lowered her head in shame as the list was read out.

"Number Nine. I will alter your appearance as I see fit. You will not have permission to change your appearance. This includes the removal of hair bobbles which has earned you another night of being restrained.

Number Ten. The rules may be altered at any time."

Becky sat there digesting what she had been told. Stacey smiled and left the living room leaving her sister to ponder the new arrangements.

12