Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Jane clutched at the door frame, panting, "Your friend Ivy has quite the mischievous streak. I shall have to watch out for her."

Jane looked back as Ivy appeared behind her. "I saved your life," Ivy protested.

Jane hauled herself through the doorway to let Ivy pass after her, "You saved me a rather embarrassing fall, I concede." She laughed, "Though most importantly I think you saved yourself my dear. From being squished."

"She nearly fell off the stairs," Ivy explained.

"Indeed," Jane frowned. Then her expression softened, and she turned to pinch Ivy affectionately on the cheek, "And you are of course my personal little heroine. Though I'm not sure quite why you had to grab me exactly where you did."

Fereshteh laughed. Katharina wasn't sure whether she had heard her laugh yet. Her laughter was loud and carefree, her voice deep and womanly. Katharina focused hard on looking at one of the paintings instead of Fereshteh's shaking bust.

Ivy had a broad smile on her face. She looked at the others in turn, "So. Would you like to see where we live?"

"Ooh yes," Mutia clapped her hands, "Do you share a dorm or something? Makes me so nostalgic."

"We would love that, wouldn't we?" said Jane.

Fereshteh nodded. She seemed about to take Lia's hand again, but before she moved Jane snapped her fingers and beckoned, "Come, you three girls lead the way for a bit, and the three of us will follow behind and, ah, drink in the grandeur of this lovely mansion of yours."

"Okay," said Ivy, smiling, "This way." She took Lia's arm and pulled her along as she began walking away along the hallway to their right.

Katharina skipped off to join them, walking at Ivy's side. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Katharina whispered.

"What is?" said Ivy.

Katharina pictured their dorm room as she and Ivy had left it. The clothing all over the floor, the cum-soaked towels, Lia's dressing gown. She couldn't remember whether Ivy had even switched off her computer. Katharina glanced back to see the three women take up a leisurely stroll several meters behind them, chatting quietly and admiring the wall hangings. She kept her voice low, "Taking them back to our dorm. It's a fucking mess."

"We're not taking them there you doof," Ivy laughed, then shuddered, "Fucking hell. No, we're taking them to the, um, spare suites. Like Miss Vera said to do."

"Oh right." Of course, that made a great deal more sense. "But why tell them it's our dorm?"

"I dunno. I panicked," said Ivy quickly, "'Do you want to come see some empty bedrooms?' just sounds a bit weird."

Lia, who did not seem to have been paying attention, turned to Ivy excitedly, "Did you grab her ass?"

Ivy made as if to look back over her shoulder, then seemed to think better of it, "I was walking right behind her. What else is there to grab? She would have fallen right off the top of the steps. We'd have killed one of the guests."

Lia looked behind her, distracted, "Why they wanna walk behind us?"

Ivy narrowed her eyes pensively, "It's a good sign. I think."

"They want to gossip about us," Katharina explained.

"Oh. Oh!" Lia stopped still, yanking Ivy back by the wrist. She looked up, as if remembering something important.

"What?" said Ivy, irritated. She pulled Lia forward and they began walking again.

"Talking of gossip," Lia began. She leaned forward and looked across at Katharina, whispering, "Oh wait. Shit. I can't remember."

"Great gossip Lia," Ivy groaned, "Come on."

"I mean I can't remember her name," Lia frowned, "Something... Whatever, it doesn't matter. This other girl totally creamed herself in the bar area, while you both were dancing. Everyone heard."

"Heard?" said Ivy.

"She sort of screamed, a little bit, when she came. Or not screamed, but just, like, a cum-squeak, you know what I mean?"

"A dmurrhisi girl?" Katharina asked.

Lia looked at her blankly, "Dumsi...?"

"Lia," Ivy groaned, "It's like, the single most important word. Miss Vera must have said it a hundred fucking times by now."

Katharina saw Lia's puzzlement deepen. She leaned in to offer help. She wondered for a moment what synonym was best. She had always struggled to find a good word for it, which was why she appreciated so much the Sisterhood's language having its own term. To say 'normal' seemed insensitive, even if she was herself one of those who she would implicitly be designating as abnormal. On the other hand, to talk about girls in terms of their anatomy seemed somehow crass, belittling.

"Dmurrhisi are non-Sisterhood girls," Katharina said. When Lia's expression failed to brighten, she continued, lowering her whisper, "Pussy-girls."

"Oh? Oh. Yeah," Lia purred. She looked up at the ceiling and a drowsy smile crossed her face.

"So?" said Ivy impatiently.

Lia shook herself from her momentary daze, "What?"

"Was it a pussy-girl, or one of us?"

"What was?"

Ivy let out a long sigh of exasperation, "The girl. Who creamed herself. Fucking hell Lia, this is your gossip. And I have to say it is absolutely riveting so far."

"Oh right," Lia giggled, "One of us."

"Anyone we know?" Katharina asked.

"Yeah. I just can't remember her name though. Ivy knows her, for sure," Lia turned to Ivy, "She sucked her off in the showers a couple of days ago."

Katharina bit on her tongue to hold down a sudden giggle, "Well, that really narrows it down."

"Katja!" Ivy exclaimed. She punched Katharina on the shoulder. Then she looked back quickly, and straightened up, composing herself.

"Sorry," Katharina nursed her arm. It hadn't really hurt. She suspected, or hoped, that Ivy quietly appreciated being teased. But she still found it difficult to be sure. She didn't want to upset her friend.

"Yeah," Lia sighed, "Anyway, it was really funny. Although I guess I shouldn't talk..."

"Lia...?" said Ivy warily.

Lia chuckled, "Although I shouldn't make fun of her, I mean. Would be kind of hypocritical."

"Oh fuck. Lia. No," Ivy groaned.

"You, um..." Katharina was aware that Lia's notion of a whisper consisted mostly in making her speech breathier and more labored, while leaving the volume almost constant. She lowered her own voice further in hope of compensating, "You creamed yourself too?"

"Only once," Lia replied.

"Oh only once," Ivy threw up her arms, "Well that's not so bad then. Did anyone see you?"

"Nah," Lia shook her head, "Louise was serving me a drink at the time. I guess she saw my, um... facial expression."

"Fuck, Lia!" Ivy hissed.

"It's only Louise. She's in on it anyway. She probably gets more dick than any of them. It was totally okay Ivy," Lia waved her hand in reassurance, "At least I didn't cry out. Nobody saw anything. We were totally discreet."

"'We'?" Ivy hissed.

"Me and Fereshteh," Lia explained calmly, "What? You don't think I just blew off all on my own while staring at Louise's tits, do you? I'm not that desperate. It was totally fine. I was up against the bar, she was behind me like, just hugging me, you know, and there were other girls crowded all around so nobody could see where her hand was."

Katharina thought back to her own near-accident, while kissing with Ivy. She shuddered, perhaps in part with the visceral memory of the intense rush of arousal she had felt at the time, but primarily in dread at the thought of herself or Lia being caught by one of the senior girls. Vera had made it very clear that the punishment for indiscretion would be severe.

"I, um, can't believe I'm asking this but..." Katharina began, "What about the... the mess?"

"Totally dealt with," said Lia proudly, "I changed my shorts."

"You went all the way back up to change?" asked Katharina, incredulous. The dorms were a long way back up two big flights of stairs, plus the difficulty of getting out of the crowded Great Hall with cum slowly soaking into your clothing.

"No," Lia laughed, "Of course not. I stashed a pack of spare shorts behind one of the cisterns in the toilets before the ball got started. It's what Vanessa does. Got cleaned up, changed, and straight back to Auntie Sideboob before anyone even noticed I was gone."

"Auntie Sideboob," Ivy grunted, rolling her eyes.

"Not so dumb now, am I?" Lia chuckled.

"Okay," Ivy pinched her brow. She shook herself, "You've got street smarts, at least. But holy Goddess Lia! From now on, you are not allowed anywhere on your own. Either me or Katja has to be with you at all times. Absolutely all the time, you understand?"

"Even, you know?" Lia put her bunched fists at her hips and mimed a subtle forward thrust.

"No, alright," Ivy growled irritably, "At all times apart from then, obviously. The thought of watching you get it on is just too gross."

"Hah," Lia leaned over triumphantly to whisper slowly in Ivy's ear, "Don't worry. Afterwards, I'm going to tell you all about it, moan-by-moan and slurp-by-slurp, in lots and lots of messy detail."

"Fuck off," Ivy snorted, shoving Lia aside.

Katharina had been wondering about something as she had listened to Lia talk, "So wait, she knows then, obviously. Fereshteh. So..."

"Right," Ivy pursed her lips. She reached out and grabbed Katharina's arm, "No. Don't look back. It's okay. Just keep walking. We're nearly there anyway."

"Oh yeah, no worries. I got that sorted for us," Lia explained happily.

"What?" said Ivy.

"I asked her to tell her friends. Then it's easier for you two. You can skip that bit."

Ivy sighed, "Okay. I'm giving up, I'm just giving up, Lia. Why am I even looking after you?"

Lia leaned in again, giggling, "Because you love me."

Katharina's imagination was running ahead, to the moment perhaps only a few minutes away, when they would enter one of the suites set aside for 'initiation', as Vera and the senior girls referred to it. When they would regroup with the three women walking behind them and she would again look Mutia in the eye, and talk to her.

Katharina imagined she could feel Mutia's gaze on the back of her neck. She was acutely aware of her dick, clasped behind her in her tight shorts. She could feel that it was safely tucked away, she even felt with each step the reassuring light swish of the low hem of her top, safely below her backside, covering her. But after having walked freely, unthinkingly, through the gardens and up the stairs, she worried now that somehow its presence was obvious in her gait, or in her general bearing. She tried to imagine how Mutia might think of her differently now. She felt inexplicably ashamed, then doubly ashamed for being ashamed about something she was sure she shouldn't be.

"And of course I told her about your problems Ivy," Lia continued, her arm over Ivy's shoulder, "You know, your premature ejaculation thing. And that you mostly prefer taking it in the ass anyway."

Ivy spoke almost without voice, breathing out the words beneath a whisper, "Fuck. Off."

Katharina wondered about something. She leaned forward to look across at Lia, "Did you...?"

"Tell her that yours is absolutely massive?" Lia grinned. Her grin quickly faded to a look of sincere concern, "No, no. Of course not. I wasn't sure whether you wanted that. I was kidding with Ivy. I just told her that you're both like me, is all."

"Here," Ivy slowed as they approached the first of a row of wooden doors on their left.

Lia's voice finally lowered to something approaching a proper whisper as she continued, "Which is to say, I told her that you are both hung sex goddesses ready to blow their milf minds."

"Thanks," Katharina sighed, "You're not really supposed to do that. But thanks. Maybe it'll turn out to be for the best."

Ivy turned around. "Well, they haven't run away at least," she muttered. Then she threw her arms open to greet the three older women as they approached, "Here we are."

"Well, this place is very grand," Jane enthused, looking around.

"You have a lot of paintings," Fereshteh added, "We were admiring some of them."

Katharina had been so absorbed in her conversation with the two other girls, and constantly fretting to herself that they were being overheard, that she hadn't paid any attention to their surroundings as they had traveled along the hallway. She had walked here before, but not as often as in other parts of the house. In this wing of the house there were a few reading rooms overlooking the gardens, along with various apartments belonging to more senior girls, and here at the northern end where they now stood were several more apartments of the same kind that were held vacant, for occasional guests, or for use during the Summer Ball.

"Many of the paintings show the site of the house at different times in its history," Katharina explained, "Or they are portraits of former members..." she noticed her own voice trail off, without the definite change in intonation that signaled the end of an utterance.

Mutia smiled and scrunched her eyes at Katharina, "Former high priestesses of the cult?"

"That's right," Katharina laughed. Mutia's expression was benign, affectionate even, but she held Katharina's gaze just a little longer than Katharina found comfortable, and after a moment she felt her face blotching with warmth.

"I enjoyed browsing them a lot," said Jane, "So, this is your dorm, is it?"

"Right," Ivy gripped the metal door knob, fumbled and twisted, then twisted in the opposite direction before finally swinging the door open.

Katharina noted the little brass slider fixed into the door just above the knob. Vera had shown them one of the rooms, once, a few weeks earlier, in preparation. The brass slider appeared to be a bolt that might lock the door, but there was in fact no bolt attached. The doors could not be locked, but the slider could be used as a subtle indication of whether a room was in use. If the tiny handle of the slider was at the far left, as this one was, the room was empty. If it was at the right, the room was occupied.

Ivy led them in. Katharina ushered Mutia through ahead of her.

"Well," said Jane, looking up at the high, wood-beamed ceiling, "This is a lot nicer than the dorm rooms I remember from college."

On the walk through the hallways, Katharina had already begun to doubt that they would be able to make Ivy's claim credible, that this was where the three of them lived. Now, looking around, she was sure there was no chance that the three women would believe it. Not only was the guest suite extremely grand and lavishly decorated, it was also completely tidy. It didn't look lived in. Katharina recalled Miss Vera saying that the tall wardrobes would be full of spare clothing, that the adjoining kitchen would be stocked with soft drinks, and that there would be towels and dressing gowns in the bathroom. But since all the wardrobes and doors were closed, none of that was in evidence. All that she, and their three guests, could see was the broad chaises with their immaculately arranged cushions, the thick red curtains neatly roped to the side, and the polished wooden surface of every table and dresser conspicuously free of dust and of clutter.

"Now Ivy, tell me honestly," said Jane, "Did you tidy up especially in anticipation of bringing your conquests up to see your rooms?"

Katharina saw Ivy begin to turn red, but before Ivy could respond, Mutia interjected, "So we're their conquests, are we?"

Jane returned her friend's wry smile, "Are you disputing the possibility, Mutia dear? Or simply calling out my presumption?"

"Well, both I suppose," Mutia laughed. She glanced coyly at Katharina, "But perhaps an old woman may dream."

"Well I didn't necessarily mean us of course," Jane turned to Ivy, "I wouldn't presume to flatter myself."

"Please," Ivy mumbled, "Flatter yourself."

Jane's lips smooched together in the same mournful, affectionate pout that Katharina had seen her put on a few times earlier, and she put her hand at Ivy's cheek, seeming to feel for the warmth of her blush, "That's very sweet of you Ivy."

In the very brief silence that followed, Katharina felt her pulse rushing, with a blend of both dread and exhilaration. She noted to herself that this seemed finally to be it, what she had been so nervous about, and what she had resigned herself to definitely not happening. They were in one of the suites, and they were flirting, with some beautiful women, who seemed increasingly obviously willing to be seduced. And now, suddenly, there was a lull in their flirtatious exchange. Aware that the other two had done so much of the work of seduction so far, in their own very different ways, Katharina sought frantically for something to say, to make her own move. All she could think of was to kiss Mutia, reach out and take hold of her right there. A tension gathered in the muscles of her limbs and she felt as if she were about to do it, envisioned herself about to move.

"So, Fereshteh," Lia announced loudly, "You wanna see my bed? My bedroom, I mean. My bedroom."

"Ooh, yes please," Fereshteh purred, "Both."

"Great," Lia smiled gaily. Then she frowned, "Uh, Ivy..."

Ivy shut her eyes and sighed. She pointed to one of the smaller doors in the two lateral walls of the room, "Your bedroom, Lia, is over there."

Fereshteh laughed, and pulled Lia by the hand towards the door. "Keep forgetting," Lia giggled, "It's 'cause I sleep around so much I guess."

"And I was thinking you'd all share a room," said Jane. She looked, or was perhaps contriving to look, disappointed.

Ivy looked at Katharina. Guessing what was on Ivy's mind, Katharina exchanged with her a subtle nod of resignation.

"Well, we sort of do share a room actually. But somewhere else," Ivy said sheepishly, "As you might have guessed, this isn't actually our dorm. Our dorm is a complete tip. And, um, the beds are tiny."

"I had guessed," smiled Jane cheerfully.

"Sorry," said Katharina, "For lying to you."

"My dear, it has been decades since anyone lied to me in order to get me into bed," laughed Mutia, "I am absolutely thrilled."

"Get you...?" Katharina began, then felt her throat choke tight.

"Come, Ivy. I think it is time for you to show me your 'bedroom'," Jane looked at Katharina as she took Ivy's hand, then she turned to Ivy, "Assuming you want to, that is. I wouldn't want to force myself on you, you poor young thing."

"Please," Ivy said, sounding relieved, "It's over here. Come and force yourself on me."

"Lucky me," Jane giggled as Ivy led her out of the room through another of the side doors.

12